Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) (47893 Views)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terrence99:
Taliban wife.
Underage girl married an old Alhaji because of money, her mother now married an underage boy because of sex.

I wonder what their family meeting will look like. grin
stop wailing oga...after creation...God created only Adam and eve...this means that siblings married each others..mum slept with son...son in laws slept with mother in laws..etc...if they didn't do this we wouldn't have been formed..do whatever makes u happy on earth..dont feast on someone's sweat and call it smartness or yahoo..the funny thing here is that people come online to castigated Regina.. even those doing online prostitute go still they point fingers..all of us have missed it already no need to point fingers again..we no longer have values..I still prefer a 18 year old adult marriage to a 60 year old rich man to yahoo,prostitution chidima esn ipob etc..live right..last last all of us go make heaven..life is short
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Ayanya(f): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
"Most richest" monarch bawo? I mean,the editors shud be sacked!
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Baitullah: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
joyairemiya:
l pity the poor girl. she is suffering in silence
Let's just reverse your comment to your own predicament grin

Jealousy don wear women skirt and blouse.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls if u are a Yahoo guy..prostitute...or have more than one boyfriend...Igbos esn ..u dont have any moral right to acuse reginal daniels who is happily married
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by domenicoty: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Beckysmusic12: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Beautiful reggi

A female roommate is needed in a self con.close to yabatech or unilag.call or watapp 09057910653...
Very affordable
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by gulfer: 1:39am On Aug 21, 2021
There's no amount of makeover publicity that can erase the facts on ground about this girl and her mother as well as the oaf she married...,. If you like appear on hints/Game magazines angry angry angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Victor6998: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Terrence99:
Taliban wife.
Underage girl married an old Alhaji because of money, her mother now married an underage boy because of sex.

I wonder what their family meeting will look like. grin

Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Victor6998: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Buhari is a bastard
Watin buhari do you kiss

Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2021
She don finally shift her age from 16?
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Terrence99:

When your daughter asks you why she should work hard in life, show her this picture.
Whenever you ask yourself why you should work hard in life, remember this picture.

You can now go back to hawking your insecticide in peace.
There's is too much bitterness in you. You will be banned again soon if you are not careful.

Your pedo phophet whom you kill for did worse.

Just thread cautiously.

Fake what?

Everyone can't be a Yahoo boy nau.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Victor6998 post=105013979][/quote]Your pedo phophet whom you kill for did worse.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha
Your pedo prophet you kill for did worse.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by deltateam: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2021
dailybuzzng:
REGINA DANIELS ADORNS COVER OF THE CELEBRATION ISSUE OF VIVIAN LAM GLAMOUR MAGAZINE!

Nollywood actress and billionaire’s wife of Prince Ned Nwoko has adorned the front cover of the celebrity magazine, Vivian Lam glamour which was unveiled on the 15th August at Transcorp Hilton Abuja during the 5th years anniversary of the glamour magazine.

It was a glamourous moment to behold as cubana chairman Mr. Obi Iyiegbu A.K.A. Obi cubana unveiled the beautiful magazine along side MD AIT, Mrs Tosin Dokpesi, president GOTNI leadership center Dr. Linus Okorie, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, Nollywood actress who is also the cover girl was also present at the event.

Source: https://www.abujapress.com/2021/08/regina-daniels-adorns-cover-of.html

What makeup cannot do does not exist.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2021
whippersnapper:
This girl need better dick abeg. Wetin this old nwoko wan take use satisfy this fine girl. Hey this man just dey chop him 72 virgins for earth ooh. Money is good
Be flaunting your cassava while smart guys are getting the freshest with their tongues.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Terrence99:

What are we saying, what is this one saying?
He said you should stop wailing grin
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
The true of the matter is : Regina Daniels is Enjoying...
And secondly why are they still calling her Regina Daniels? Isn't it supposed to be Regina Nwoko? Hahahah ...e sure me say Ned no owe them for that marriage... Maybe her stage
name still the make way Na him make
Nigerian Bloggers will start calling her Nwoko's ex when they divorce or seperate. That's what they're good at.
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Habib101: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

She a gold digger, we don hear her score

Follow money, dumped her boyfriend, for that papa boy.

Get the fûck out hôe...wait, who am I to judge.

Buh stil, she proved the reason, why they say some women are scum.

#freestyle bars
#redpill movement
Can you imagine useless individual
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Habib101: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2021
deltateam:

What makeup cannot do does not exist.

And 1 of the things I hate na dat eyelashes sad
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Please let us be serious for ones, are you talking about this bishop or your stupid men of God that do fake miracles and bang peoples wives like pastor Suleiman?? Can you compare natural marriage and a dog hiding under I will not marry but be banging like a dog?

Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Haha he shamelessly resign, let me tell you each year the Vatican settle cases cases of rape between the So called nuns and Bishops in billions, but alas a Christian wrote a book"The 100 must influencial people in the world" and Muhammad is number one.
He has changed the world, why do you think the west and America fear Islam and always bring tactics to tarnish the image of Islam, because they know Islam is a threat to there impunity and it will drop it.
America is a secular country they don't give a damn about Christianity fool why? Do some research on this question!
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Sparklinglyte(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2021
She don dey old oo
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by NoGirlfriend: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Ayomarcel:
Always stunning and glowing. I also doubt if anyone reads magazine anymore these days.
same thing wey I wan talk
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by caandi: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Nice one ☝️
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please let us be serious for ones, are you talking about this bishop or your stupid men of God that do fake miracles and bang peoples wives like pastor Suleiman?? Can you compare natural marriage and a dog hiding under I will not marry but be banging like a dog?
Tell me what Christ did please! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by NotFarFrom: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Buhari is a bastard
we know that he is. But wetin concern am with this post?
Re: Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
hmmm...money speaking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" / Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.