Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) (4492 Views)

Atrocities Perpetrated Against The Ibibio During The Biafran War / Rise Of Aro Confederacy- Aro - Ibibio Wars 1690 - Founding Of Arochukwu / Rise Of Aro Confederacy- Aro - Ibibio Wars 1690 - Founding Of Arochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by BiafraInc: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Historians...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Thunder fire you, your useful idiot Nwajiuba and your useless election.
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are daft it beggars belief. So Ndokwa is not Igbo. Why are some of you so dumb? Is it as a result of delta river that some of you are drinking? We understand that there are some remnants of IleUbinu migrants living in Ndokwa land, and if you are a migrant from IleUbinu into Ndokwa, then admit it, instead of saying in disguise that Ndokwa people are not Igbos.

Where did I say Ndokwa are not Igbos or that there are no Bini in the deltan area I said that the Aro Igbos are not Bini because they are too far east and I said I am Ndokwa don't see which argument you're trying to produce rn

2 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Illiterate muguh. Itshekiris that has no land nor sea border with Igboland were riding slaves in Igboland? Did you see why we Igbos see you, idiots, as lesser beings with tiny brains? Think for yourself muguh.

Itsekiri with alpha dominance going to the heart of igboland to take them as slaves, that had to be the bravest thing I've seen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Loud mouth as usual during the time of fodio common itsekiri was raiding heart of igbo land for slaves.

FALSE AGAIN

The Itsekiri were those who sold them at the cost it was the Aro Igbos that controlled the inland capture of slaves they used the slave trade to gsin more advanced weapons to be abke to increase their influence and geographical spread

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Aro was slave raiding, they are slave raiders and traders

I know but they also conquered lots of land and spread Nsibidi to other igbo groups that they conquered in fact it's likely that had the British not come all Igbos and Deltan people would be able to use Nsibidi freely who knows it could have even spread to the Bini

4 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:
.. Aro chukwu were just opportunist slave raiders

Opportunist? NO

They were skilled fighters and warriors any war within that area in fact any war in south eastern Nigeria even as far as cameroon they called on Aro warriors to fight it because they were the most fierce which was why they were able to conquer so much land and raid so many villages and areas for slaves

4 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abohboy:

FALSE AGAIN

The Itsekiri were those who sold them at the cost it was the Aro Igbos that controlled the inland capture of slaves they used the slave trade to gsin more advanced weapons to be abke to increase their influence and geographical spread

Itsekiri are the one controlling arochukwu, they paid them handsomely to raid for Strong eboe slaves.

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by BiafraInc: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Itsekiri with alpha dominance going to the heart of igboland to take them as slaves, that had to be the bravest thing I've seen in Nigeria.
Because you have the daftest and dumbest brain in your contraption called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by 1000Capacity: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

[s]Yeah, because Remo omokri, an itshekiri loud mouth told you so, and it became part of your history without evidence. It may stock with you cowards, but not with we Igbos, because it didn't happen. We know the lagos ibadan express way gutter media and what they have been doing.
Muguh, fulani is occupying your land for over 200 years and we all are witness to it today. Go and take it back and stop talking gibberish about fighting back at Ibadan. Why stop at Ibadan? Go on and fight them off from kwara and take over Kwara from them if you are not cowards.[/s]

Gully erosion has washed away your brain grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by 1000Capacity: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Twist it all you like, the Fulani defeated yoruba and took over kwara from the cowards. You are daft with your "peaceful" nonsense. So a people can not defend themselves anymore from aggressors? So if I fight off invaders, then I am not peaceful? Thunder fire you there with your definition and understanding of peaceful.
ipob shine my shoe

2 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by 1000Capacity: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are daft it beggars belief. So Ndokwa is not Igbo. Why are some of you so dumb? Is it as a result of delta river that some of you are drinking? We understand that there are some remnants of IleUbinu migrants living in Ndokwa land, and if you are a migrant from IleUbinu into Ndokwa, then admit it, instead of saying in disguise that Ndokwa people are not Igbos.
Ipob shine my shoe grin smell mouth mofo.

2 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Yeah, because Remo omokri, an itshekiri loud mouth told you so, and it became part of your history without evidence. It may stock with you cowards, but not with we Igbos, because it didn't happen. We know the lagos ibadan express way gutter media and what they have been doing.
Muguh, fulani is occupying your land for over 200 years and we all are witness to it today. Go and take it back and stop talking gibberish about fighting back at Ibadan. Why stop at Ibadan? Go on and fight them off from kwara and take over Kwara from them if you are not cowards.

What of the Igbos in Benue and Kogi state who were conquered by the Igala and Jukun nobody mocks you for that I see no reason for the continued violence and tension between the yoruba and igbos what's all the name calling for
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by theTranscriber: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

300 spartan-like Itsekiri are raiding slaves in the heart of igbo land. No resistance.

In book of black Congo Jews, its recorded itsekiri enslaved black Jews for 3000 years. Those black lazy Jews must be cowards!
Spartan grin cheesy
Abeg no kée me grin

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Because you have the daftest and dumbest brain in your contraption called nigeria.

Why were your ancestors unable to resist itsekiri?
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

300 spartan-like Itsekiri are raiding slaves in the heart of igbo land. No resistance.

In book of black Congo Jews, its recorded itsekiri enslaved black Jews for 3000 years. Those black lazy Jews must be cowards!

Itsekiri didn't enslave anybody and neither did they raid anyland the Aro and the Bini did all the slave raiding the Itsekiri were simply the middlemen between them and the Europeans

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by 1000Capacity: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Is that the only thing you inherited from your smelly mother

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

This never happened

3 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by BiafraInc: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
[b][/b]
SlyDev:

Because dumbness is written all over your father's character.
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Itsekiri are the one controlling arochukwu, they paid them handsomely to raid for Strong eboe slaves.

The Itsekiri were conquered by the Bini and the Aro stole the slave trade from the Bini people so which itsekiri controlled the Aro?

4 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by 1000Capacity: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:
[b][/b]
Commot for here . Ipob shine my shoe
Illiterate mother gives birth to stupid ipob children

2 Likes

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abohboy:

The Itsekiri were conquered by the Bini and the Aro stole the slave trade from the Bini people so which itsekiri controlled the Aro?
he who pay money control the trade.
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Would he be Nigerian if the Itsekiri enslaved him? Mumu

Anyways the Itsekiri did nothing the Aro overpowered weaker igbo groups and sold them through the Itsekiri to the Europeans the Itsekiri were simply positioned well to do trade
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:
[b][/b]

Manners ipob, where is your manner? Getting angry already grin

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by theTranscriber: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Danfodio conquered you the weak yorubas and took the whole of Kwara and install emir over you cowards. Your master danfodio would have been crushed to death had he tried that nonsense anywhere in Igboland. Gi and ask his current foot soldiers what they are seeing in the hands of ESN.
lol
Painment wink cheesy grin
Fulani took ilorin with the help of afonja a yoruba
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:
he who pay money control the trade.

He who controls supply controls the trade, if the Itsekiri didn't give the Aro enough Manilla and guns then they wouldn't trade with them so it was the Itsekiri who depended on the Aro
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by theTranscriber: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abohboy:

I've left that matter alone now

I'm a passing Christian kind of atheist kind of Christian
ifa is not a religion
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
ifa is not a religion

I know it's a spirituality but you cannot be a christian and also practice Ifa

I read deeply into it but I don't see myself sacrificing animals I do believe in the reincarnation aspect of it and conversing with ancestors as well as the embodiment of nature through orishas apart from that I have no interest in the practice
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by theTranscriber: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Yeah, because Remo omokri, an itshekiri loud mouth told you so, and it became part of your history without evidence. It may stock with you cowards, but not with we Igbos, because it didn't happen. We know the lagos ibadan express way gutter media and what they have been doing.
Muguh, fulani is occupying your land for over 200 years and we all are witness to it today. Go and take it back and stop talking gibberish about fighting back at Ibadan. Why stop at Ibadan? Go on and fight them off from kwara and take over Kwara from them if you are not cowards.
we mean Ibadan as a people not place
Fool that doesn't know that Ibadan is a Yoruba sub group grin
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
Painment wink cheesy grin
Fulani took ilorin with the help of afonja a yoruba
leave am, Person wey all in ancestor civilization, na slavery dem use am do. To Bini, igala, Ijaw, efik, itsekiri etc.

1 Like

Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by theTranscriber: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abohboy:

I know it's a spirituality but you cannot be a christian and also practice Ifa

I read deeply into it but I don't see myself sacrificing animals I do believe in the reincarnation aspect of it and conversing with ancestors as well as the embodiment of nature through orishas apart from that I have no interest in the practice
I see it as science
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abohboy:

He who controls supply controls the trade, if the Itsekiri didn't give the Aro enough Manilla and guns then they wouldn't trade with them so it was the Itsekiri who depended on the Aro

Itsekiri need eboe slaves, Aro need guns and weapons, they both need each other. Itsekiri can get slaves from another place while it will be difficult for Aro to get guns from other places.
Re: How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) by Abohboy: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:
leave am, Person wey all in ancestor civilization, na slavery dem use am do. To Bini, igala, Ijaw, efik, itsekiri etc.

Why do you enjoy lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our National Chairman Was Misquoted: APC Is Not Against BVAS, IReV - Morka / Seun Kuti Video: The Real Owners Of Dangote Refinery / Asagba Of Asaba: I Am A Proud Igbo Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.