Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) (28005 Views)

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by nenyeRitta(f): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
I might be wrong, but I sense a deep political tone in this write up with sole aim of fanning the online tribal war between the yorubas and igbos and if am right it's all about 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Baitullah: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:

Jude Okoye!!! I know you are suprised that we know that's you hiding under that Monika! I was not too suprised last year when I discovered that many Celebs and even Politicians are right here on Nairaland.

Jude, all I can tell you now is that hot and ferocious Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is about to locate you for being so satanically Tribalistic and for all the emotional excruciating Trauma that you put an innocent kind Soul like Lola through for years! Especially for the fact that you were so demonically inconsiderate of the fact that she solely kindly selflessly financed all your initial efforts at breaking forth in Music, she pulled your whole family and generation out of chronic Poverty years ago when Peter newly brought her, without her knowing that your evil wish was for Peter to use her and dump her like a bad habit. Now that Satanic wish is backfiring on you tribalic Satanic Igbos Sad Souls! Not suprised that you folks were so quick to start biting and chewing Lola's hand that fed you lots and magnanimously pulled you out of Poverty.

Subconscious satanic Envy of unfathomable inborn Yoruba Greatness Ability is what is making the Igbos to run mad unconsciously. It was years ago I later discovered that past Generations of Igbos bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great.

Have you asked yourselves why Igbos hate Yorubas so much that a whole Tribe satanically heartlessly ganged us against a kind-hearted Soul like Lola?! Today you get the Answer here! Every groundbreaking thing that Igbos could dream of achieving has already been achieved by Yorubas! All International Thrones that Igbos hope to sit on has Greatest Black African is already being Occupied by a Yoruba!

*Years ago, many Igbo guys created Online forums in competition with Nairaland, today all of their forums are dead with Yoruba's OluwaSeun Osewa's Forum being the Greatest African Online Forums for years till date. Yet senseless Igbos still come on it to try to spread hate and defamation against Great Yoruba Tribe.

*All 3 the Greatest Strongest Fighters winning the World Champion Belts and Thrones in the World are Yorubas, a Throne that Igbos have been dying to have for years. Anthony Oluwafemi, Israel Adesanya, etc.

*Wealth flaunting to brag directly or indirectly is NOT tantamount to being truly waelthy. Igbos claim to know Business that all other Tribes in Africa, yet no single Igbo is among the 5 Richest Men or Women in Nigeria let alone Africa. In fact the Richest Woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman named Mrs Alakija. Dangote was only able to use FG nepotism ojoro and wuru monopoly to snatch the Richest Nigerian man spot from the Great Harry Akande the Yoruba International Business Magnate. Out of the 3 Major Network Carrier that Nigeria has Yorubas started 2. Globacom still owned by the Yoruba Billionaire and Airtel(formerly Econet) the Yoruba Billionaire that founded it still has a large chunk of Shares in it till date. Igbos tried to start one but failed miserably.

*GOD Created Yorubas as Special Beings, the Truth is Igbos can never never achive a quarter of what Yorubas have achieved and still achieving. Years ago, Igbos started penticostal Churches when they saw Yorubas starting penticostal Churches. All the Greatest 5 International Churches from Africa are from Yoruba Men. The great Bishop Oyedepo is the current Richest Black Pastor in the World, far richer than TD Jakes.

*For senseless Igbos that may say the Yoruba Man succeeded because he preached Prosperity, The Best, Greatest and most International truly Holiness Church started in Nigeria by a humble Yoruba Man known as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Heaven-focused Deeper Life Church has Branches even in China, I watch some of the Chinese Church Video recently. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY Created Yorubas as very Special Souls, Igbos should recognize and know this to know permanent Peace.

*Even when it comes to the Underworld, Igbos discovered that they are no match for Yorubas. Centuries ago Igbos started Arochuckuw Occult Confratanity and some other Igbo Occult Groups when Yorubas started Ogboni started. Today, Arochuckuwu is literarily a dead and unknown cult practiced by few Igbo Natives, while Ogboni has become and worldwide International Confratanity with so many Caucasian and Asian Members.

*Intelligence and Brain wise, Yorubas are far far eternally Trillions of Killometers ahead of Igbos. Academically, all the Universities in America or almost have Yorubas not just as Lectures but as Dean of Faculties. This is a verifiable Truth.

*Musically till date, Yorubas dominate African Music that breakforth and dominate International Music terrain Worldwideright from the days of King Sunny Ade when Igbos Oliver De qouke and co tried to equal him international but failed miserably.

*I can go on and on on the Endless Lists but let me stop here for space constraints.

Igbos are not normal rational human beings, they only respect any people that mercilessly slaughter them and look down on anyone that accommodate or show love to them. They are just not normal at all! Northerners mercilessly slaughtered you Igbos like Chickens, you moved in droves into Yoruba Land and we accepted you as fellow Southern brothers with open hands and care, how are you paying us back?! By demonically ferociously backstabbing, defaming, lying and telling every other Tribes out there that Yorubas are wicked, dirty, lazy, etc. Just because we freely allow you to do Business and you freely rake in Yoruba monies to later buy lands and build houses in our domains, you soon started BOASTING that you are more wiser than Yorubas! Can you see how senseless you Igbos are?! Someone say if you see a Snake and see an Igbo, quickly kill the Igbo because Igbos are more satanic, wicked and dangerous than snakes. Since you only respect those that wantonly kill you mercilessly and we deserve our due Respect, time is fast approaching that we too shall treat you like the Northerners treat you.
Next time you see any Yoruba, duff your hat, kowtow and Bow!
Na God go judge you

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Incandescent(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Time for bogus and useless awards
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
/
John Fashanu -> Churchill -> Ned/Regina --> Dr. Maduka.

Guess who is the next target on Alexreporters' radar.

Obi Cubana!

But that will be after the November election.

/

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maduka and awards be like 5&6
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by topmaike: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know

There are forums and sites on Deep Web which actually teach you how to “chat with the dead”.
which part of the dark web abeg.. I Wan ask my grandfather something wey if him tell me I go get money pass many Nigeria A list artist

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Nzubeolisa(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:

Jude Okoye!!! I know you are suprised that we know that's you hiding under that Monika! I was not too suprised last year when I discovered that many Celebs and even Politicians are right here on Nairaland.

Jude, all I can tell you now is that hot and ferocious Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is about to locate you for being so satanically Tribalistic and for all the emotional excruciating Trauma that you put an innocent kind Soul like Lola through for years! Especially for the fact that you were so demonically inconsiderate of the fact that she solely kindly selflessly financed all your initial efforts at breaking forth in Music, she pulled your whole family and generation out of chronic Poverty years ago when Peter newly brought her, without her knowing that your evil wish was for Peter to use her and dump her like a bad habit. Now that Satanic wish is backfiring on you tribalic Satanic Igbos Sad Souls! Not suprised that you folks were so quick to start biting and chewing Lola's hand that fed you lots and magnanimously pulled you out of Poverty.

Eating Igbos up inside is Subconscious satanic Envy of unfathomable inborn Yoruba Greatness Ability, it's what is making the Igbos to run mad unconsciously about Yorubas. It was years ago I later discovered that past Generations of Igbos bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great.

Have you asked yourselves why Igbos hate Yorubas so much that a whole Tribe satanically heartlessly ganged us against a kind-hearted Soul like Lola?! Today you get the Answer here! Every groundbreaking thing that Igbos could dream of achieving has already been achieved by Yorubas! All International Thrones that Igbos hope to sit on has Greatest Black African is already being Occupied by a Yoruba!

*Years ago, many Igbo guys created Online forums in competition with Nairaland, today all of their forums are dead with Yoruba's OluwaSeun Osewa's Forum being the Greatest African Online Forums for years till date. Yet senseless Igbos still come on it to try to spread hate and defamation against Great Yoruba Tribe.

*All 3 the Greatest Strongest Fighters winning the World Champion Belts and Thrones in the World are Yorubas: Anthony Oluwafemi, Israel Adesanya, etc. A Throne that Igbos have been dying to have for years.

*Wealth flaunting to brag directly or indirectly is NOT tantamount to being truly waelthy. Igbos claim to know Business that all other Tribes in Africa, yet no single Igbo is among the 5 Richest Men or Women in Nigeria let alone Africa. In fact the Richest Woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman named Mrs Alakija. Dangote was only able to use FG nepotism ojoro and wuru monopoly to snatch the Richest Nigerian man spot from the Great Harry Akande the Yoruba International Business Magnate. Out of the 3 Major Network Carrier that Nigeria has Yorubas started 2. Globacom still owned by the Yoruba Billionaire and Airtel(formerly Econet) the Yoruba Billionaire that founded it still has a large chunk of Shares in it till date. Igbos tried to start one but failed miserably.

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today!

*GOD Created Yorubas as Special Beings, the Truth is Igbos can never never achive a quarter of what Yorubas have achieved and still achieving. Years ago, Igbos started penticostal Churches when they saw Yorubas starting penticostal Churches. All the Greatest 5 International Churches from Africa are from Yoruba Men. The great Bishop Oyedepo is the current Richest Black Pastor in the World, far richer than TD Jakes.

*For senseless Igbos that may say the Yoruba Man succeeded because he preached Prosperity, The Best, Greatest and most International truly Holiness Church started in Nigeria by a humble Yoruba Man known as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Heaven-focused Deeper Life Church has Branches even in China, I watch some of the Chinese Church Video recently. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY Created Yorubas as very Special Souls, Igbos should recognize and know this to know permanent Peace.

*Even when it comes to the Underworld, Igbos discovered that they are no match for Yorubas. Centuries ago Igbos started Arochuckuw Occult Confratanity and some other Igbo Occult Groups when Yorubas started Ogboni started. Today, Arochuckuwu is literarily a dead and unknown cult practiced by few Igbo Natives, while Ogboni has become and worldwide International Confratanity with so many Caucasian and Asian Members.

*Intelligence and Brain wise, Yorubas are far far eternally Trillions of Killometers ahead of Igbos. Academically, all the Universities in America or almost have Yorubas not just as Lectures but as Dean of Faculties. This is a verifiable Truth.

*Musically till date, Yorubas dominate African Music that breakforth and dominate International Music terrain Worldwideright from the days of King Sunny Ade when Igbos Oliver De qouke and co tried to equal him international but failed miserably.

*I can go on and on on the Endless Lists but let me stop here for space constraints.

Igbos are not normal rational human beings, they only respect any people that mercilessly slaughter them and look down on anyone that accommodate or show love to them. They are just not normal at all! Northerners mercilessly slaughtered you Igbos like Chickens, you moved in droves into Yoruba Land and we accepted you as fellow Southern brothers with open hands and care, how are you paying us back?! By demonically ferociously backstabbing, defaming, lying and telling every other Tribes out there that Yorubas are wicked, dirty, lazy, etc. Just because we freely allow you to do Business and you freely rake in Yoruba monies to later buy lands and build houses in our domains, you soon started BOASTING that you are more wiser than Yorubas! Can you see how senseless you Igbos are?! Someone say if you see a Snake and see an Igbo, quickly kill the Igbo because Igbos are more satanic, wicked and dangerous than snakes. Since you only respect those that wantonly kill you mercilessly and we deserve our due Respect, time is fast approaching that we too shall treat you like the Northerners treat you.
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by bomb24: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:

Eating Igbos up inside is Subconscious satanic Envy of unfathomable inborn Yoruba Greatness Ability, it's what is making the Igbos to run mad unconsciously about Yorubas. It was years ago I later discovered that past Generations of Igbos bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great.

*All 3 the Greatest Strongest Fighters winning the World Champion Belts and Thrones in the World are Yorubas: Anthony Oluwafemi, Israel Adesanya, etc. A Throne that Igbos have been dying to have for years.

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today!

total jibi jaba from a slum a candidate. yaribanza pigs who are still struggling to erect good buildings over their heads.

you alimi slaves can wail from now till tomorow u lots will never near the achievement of ndigbo both home and abroad.

u can console yourselfs with ur ibadan-expressway media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Elonmuzk(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
cbrezy:
Chaii see that Regina Daniel lap tongue embarassed
That's another man's wife, take your eyes off her laps.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by zuto4u(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
My friend u are joblessly talking nonsense. Tribalism has eaten deep in you. Go and die silently and stop disturbing our peace here!
mainman7:

*The Intelligence of Yorubas was so evidently way ahead and above the Igbos that it was later the other Tribes started coping whatever we pioneered. The very first Television Station not just in Africa but in Nigeria was established by Yorubas in Yorubas. The very first Radio Station in Africa too was established in Yoruba Land. The great Obafemi Awolowo also started the very first Free Education in the whole Africa in Yoruba Land. The first Sky Scrapper in the whole West Africa is Cocoa House still standing firm today in Ibadan Yoruba Land. While Nnamdi Azikwe was selfishly and self-centeredly cheating his own people and greedily throwing Stones to aquire Igbo lands and properties for his self agradizements, the great selfless Awolowo was busy fast turning Yoruba Land to America. By the time Britain busted the 3 Regions of Nigeria, they vowed that Yoruba Land must be stopped and masses-loving African Man like Awolowo must never be allowed to eventually become Nigeria President.

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today! Fulanis soon turned Azikwe to political house boy, which later led the satanic Greedy Igbos that betrayed the Yoruba Southern Brothers to introduce heartless Tribal Bloodshed into Nigeria Political sphere.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:

*The Superior Intelligence of Yorubas was so evidently way ahead and above the Igbos that it was later the other Tribes started coping whatever we pioneered. The very first Television Station not just in Africa but in Nigeria was established by Yorubas in Yorubas. The very first Radio Station in Africa too was established in Yoruba Land. The great Obafemi Awolowo also started the very first Free Education in the whole Africa in Yoruba Land. The first Sky Scrapper in the whole West Africa is Cocoa House still standing firm today in Ibadan Yoruba Land. While Nnamdi Azikwe was selfishly and self-centeredly cheating his own people and greedily throwing Stones to aquire Igbo lands and properties for his self agradizements, the great selfless Awolowo was busy fast turning Yoruba Land to America. By the time Britain busted the 3 Regions of Nigeria, they vowed that Yoruba Land must be stopped and masses-loving African Man like Awolowo must never be allowed to eventually become Nigeria President.

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today! Fulanis soon turned Azikwe to political house boy, which later led the satanic Greedy Igbos that betrayed the Yoruba Southern Brothers to introduce heartless Tribal Bloodshed into Nigeria Political sphere.

aturu

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
How much did they buy the award!

We know the play and its not a new game.
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Okunga: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who ever write this this Na just hate full hun/her body. Haba!!! How you go just focus so much energy on hatred The current of hatred wey dey your body fit power like 3 streets for 2 weeks uninterrupted power supply.

You are smart but in a terrible way. I could read everything and scroll down and screamed: Na Wa ooo!!!

This generation can see through hatred even when you dey disguise. Gullible people fit fall for emotional pranks But real Eyes recognize real Lies and hatred behind the smile and hugs.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Wigetsolar: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Photos

Alexreports don change name. He don get sure client on this Maduka guy.
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by AngelDo: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls do not kill yourself over Igbo matter
That's not why you came into this life cheesy cheesy cheesy

mainman7:

*The Superior Intelligence of Yorubas was so evidently way ahead and above the Igbos that it was later the other Tribes started coping whatever we pioneered. The very first Television Station not just in Africa but in Nigeria was established by Yorubas in Yorubas. The very first Radio Station in Africa too was established in Yoruba Land. The great Obafemi Awolowo also started the very first Free Education in the whole Africa in Yoruba Land. The first Sky Scrapper in the whole West Africa is Cocoa House still standing firm today in Ibadan Yoruba Land. While Nnamdi Azikwe was selfishly and self-centeredly cheating his own people and greedily throwing Stones to aquire Igbo lands and properties for his self agradizements, the great selfless Awolowo was busy fast turning Yoruba Land to America. By the time Britain busted the 3 Regions of Nigeria, they vowed that Yoruba Land must be stopped and masses-loving African Man like Awolowo must never be allowed to eventually become Nigeria President.

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today! Fulanis soon turned Azikwe to political house boy, which later led the satanic Greedy Igbos that betrayed their Yoruba Southern Brothers to introduce heartless Tribal Bloodshed into Nigeria Political sphere to Enthrone their Aguiyi Ironsi on January 29, 1966. Satanic Greed of Sad Souls called Igbos made them to introduce Military Coup that has never happened in Nigeria before into an innocent Country called Nigeria then. They showed the Fulanis how to use Gun and Fear to enslave a Nation. The blood of all Souls that Fulanis have killed is on Igbos, because they didn't know this Satanic National bloodshed strategy till Igbos introduced it.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by cbrezy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Elonmuzk:
That's another man's wife, take your eyes off her laps.

I'm a man so no blame me I'm just admiring
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by ASS1122: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by AlexB300: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2021
mainman7:

*Yorubas foresight as Greatest Black African tribe so evident from Early state of Nigeria, just because Igbos know that the outside World would know that Yorubas are the Real Brain behind Nigeria Strategic Greatness, they rather teamed up with Northern HausaFulani, Igbos took the demeaning slavery position to ensure that Awolowo doesn't have chance to become even Vice-President know the Shining of Yoruba Star that was Destined to happen. History got it on record that Awolowo took Oath with Nnamdi Azikwe as his Southern brother to Unite their Political Parties and serve as his Vice to quickly make Nigeria the Greatest Black African Nation in the World. Azikwe as the Worst Betrayer of Southern Loyalty and genuine Nigerian patriotism betrayed Awolowo because he was so afraid and demonically envious to see a Yoruba shine. Awolowo was shocked to the marrow to see Azikwe on TV, the following day just after their Oath, signing legal Alliance of Igbo Party with the Northern NNCP Party. Azikwe settled as Powerless president under Amadu Bello as Powerful Prime Minister. This is the Genesis of Igbos betrayal that made Southern Nigeria slaves of the North till Today! Fulanis soon turned Azikwe to political house boy, which later led the satanic Greedy Igbos that betrayed their Yoruba Southern Brothers to introduce heartless Tribal Bloodshed into Nigeria Political sphere to Enthrone their Aguiyi Ironsi on January 29, 1966. Satanic Greed of Sad Souls called Igbos made them to introduce Military Coup that has never happened in Nigeria before into an innocent Country called Nigeria then. They showed the Fulanis how to use Gun and Fear to enslave a Nation. The blood of all Souls that Fulanis have killed is on Igbos, because they didn't know this Satanic National bloodshed strategy till Igbos introduced it.

Omo! You are inexplicably daft o grin

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by AlexB300: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2021
AngelDo:
Pls do not kill yourself over Igbo matter
That's not why you came into this life cheesy cheesy cheesy

see d long epistle o. Na wa o. Just for igbo people. Na him type dey make dem feel more relevant
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Maxin1233: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by providencia(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
An Anambra man will take a young man under his tutelage as his "boy", the young man will work for him for up to 5 years. During this period, the young man will learn everything about his master's business. After the agreed period, his master will settle him with cash of up to millions of naira, or set up and stock a shop for him. The young man has already learned everything he needs to do great in that business.
This is the reason why Anambra state has the highest number of billionaires in Africa

I thought this is practiced by all igbos
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by ekineme: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2021
I might be wrong, but I sense a deep political tone in this write up with sole aim of fanning the online tribal war between the yorubas and igbos and if am right it's all about 2023.

Maybe the aim is to keep this two tribes divided for reasons best known to them and that is why( or so I think),we keep seeing those people creating conflicting topics, derailing threads like this Mr mainman7

We are in the 21st century, instead of creating a healthy competition that will bring forth Innovation, youths spend time here hating, insulting and abusing people old enough to be their parents.

Mr mainman7, I feel your problem is not just Jude okoye or how the okoye's treated Lola, your problem is deep hatred, bitterness envy and jealousy, you need to see a counselor mental health is important.

I come in peace

mainman7:

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2021
mainman7:

Nonsense.
First of all go and come back from a civil war and rebuilt like the Igbo did to the extend only Lagos in the west is above eastern cities and we all know why..
The rest ogun etc eastern cities top them.. infact if no be the bad roads for Abia state I bet it would have topped even your Ogun..
No be by IGR o...na by Per capital income which between man and God the Igbos have higher than the Yoruba... last year lockdown will give you the briefing...who were the ones buggling shops etc? Yorubas.

By the way, alakija was given oil block by a military Government..even a fool will be a billionaire in dollars self if given oil block.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Alex d hustler
Re: Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) by Martahi: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2021
If this Alex no finish Maduka em no go rest. Who tell am say award the win election in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.