Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) (12899 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) / President Buhari Participates At The Eid-Al-fitr Prayers (Photos) / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by bestower: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2021
I am not from the east side but I like this man,I wish him all the best.soludo was CBN governor is impact was hardly felt in anambra economy or any other eastern states...maduka all the way from U.S has done some private and public infrastructures like road,hospitals,scholarships etc....I know they will SHOW him how Nigeria politics is...
This guy will bring the mentality of obodo oyinbo to you guys ...why are you clamouring for someone whom you have seen his productivity when he was in government...
Like I said initially,am.not an igbo man but a Nigeria.
I.wish you guys well...Make your decision right...
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2021
insidelife22:
I really wish Maduka could win,Dude was yellow and fresh when he started,but now he has aged by 20 yrs and is gradually turning black.
Does black mean u are no fresh or ur are no longer rubbing ur cream
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by stanislaus67(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2021
MrThisandthat:
This Maduka guy should just go and chill... He will never smell that government house.
SAYS YOUR ONE VOTE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by noisy45(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2021
benuejosh:
I just the feel for this Man. I hope he comes second runner up after APC candidate wins. APC will Win because of the integrity of H.E., Gen. Buhari (Rtd). A man of integrity, who is loved by all. His notable impact in the infrastructural development in the South East will testify of his good will towards the South East.

I wish Maduka the best and I pray he recovers all the money spent when he gets back to USA.

Long Live H.E., Gen. Buhari (Rtd). GCFR.

You are very demented
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Royalty0001: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2021
AGBOGIDI... always looking dapper in his Royal attire.
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2021
noisy45:

You are very demented
Why should Anambra be in the opposition? Vote APC, or Soludo wins, & ports to APC.
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2021
MrThisandthat:
This Maduka guy should just go and chill... He will never smell that government house.
because you are God abi?
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2021
benuejosh:
I just the feel for this Man. I hope he comes second runner up after APC candidate wins. APC will Win because of the integrity of H.E., Gen. Buhari (Rtd). A man of integrity, who is loved by all. His notable impact in the infrastructural development in the South East will testify of his good will towards the South East.

I wish Maduka the best and I pray he recovers all the money spent when he gets back to USA.

Long Live H.E., Gen. Buhari (Rtd). GCFR.

Delusional
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by peacettw: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
insidelife22:
I really wish Maduka could win,Dude was yellow and fresh when he started,but now he has aged by 20 yrs and is gradually turning black.

This is funny. He looks dazed half the time. I hope he survives the trauma
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
I
insidelife22:

He seems to be gaining grounds. I like him already.
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by eastOFwest(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
I never stop being amazed anytime I see this man in Igwe regalia.

This man took over from one Dr Komolu (don't know if I got the spelling right) as General Manager Shell East (then called Divisional Manager) in the early 80s. Komolu was the chairman of Yoruba parapo meeting in Shell East and every well behaved Yoruba man there had their interests covered. So when Achebe took over, some Igbos formed meeting and invited this man but he politely declined declaring that he will be fair to all employees blah blah, was speaking plenty English. E shock dem and was very embarrassing, as I was told by my uncle who lived a few houses from him on Ikono Street. Engr Amene who was the operations manager East was the person who tried his best to look out for Igbo interests, as far as his influence allowed him.

You can see the effect the personality of someone like him is having on the visibility of the Obi of Onitsha stature. One even forgets that it exists sometimes.

Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
70% of roads in Orumba south was constructed by him.
He has built many schools and hospitals also
/
Name 5 roads he built.

You are not doing him any favours with silly lies.

/
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Nebes: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Maduka might win. He is a fighter.
Be careful of a man that left his father’s leaking hut in a sleepy Village and found his way to America.

Observe carefully, a village boy that got to America and became a pharmacist.

Still not satisfied he successfully went on to become a Harvard trained medical doctor. He went on to become a professor while setting up businesses in America.

Deal carefully with that village boy that finally made money and returned to singlehandedly transform his village along with numerous other acts of philanthropy.

Now he has set his eyes on leading his Nigerian home state though an American.

I am not saying he is the next governor but observe him carefully. He has been a winner all along. He has succeeded in everything he set his heart and eyes on. Remember that his name is God-WIN.

If I were his opponents, I definitely know that it is only God that can stand in this man’s way. If I were his opponents I’d be very careful.

By the way, I support him and I think he has won already.
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Name 5 roads he built.

You are not doing him any favours with silly lies.

/
Goto Umuchukwu in Orumba LGA,all the roads there was constructed by this man.
He also build the biggest hospital in Nigeria in his village
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Igwe Agboogidi nke mbu. Igwe iga adiooo....
Re: Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:48am On Aug 22, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Goto Umuchukwu in Orumba LGA,all the roads there was constructed by this man.
He also build the biggest hospital in Nigeria in his village
/

So the roads in his village account for 70% of all the roads in Orumba L.G.A per your earlier submission?

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. / Protest By Keke Operators In Aba Over Alleged Police Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.