Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC (34399 Views)

Domicilary Account / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Ivermectinforsa: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
We provide Best SEO Services at affordable prices to rank your business website on Top 3 results on search engine so that you get more leads
See it here Affordable seo services
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by COMPAQ(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
perambulator:
if you are regularly depositing and withdrawing $10,000 in CASH, Your source of funds is not legit and you do not want to leave a trail!!!!!! FACT! if it was legit you would have no problems doing electronic transfer like most legitimate people transacting such sums.

That's FALSE! People are forced to transact in cash because Naira is not a convertible currency. I can only buy USD from the mallam and then pay it into my account. Not everything I want to pay for abroad is school fees or medical.

I work for a multinational (very legit) and to fund my investments abroad I buy usd cash regularly to pay into my account and then transfer.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by COMPAQ(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
bigtt76:
And the banks will tell you they don't have enough dollar for you to cash out. So if you have $20k they will give you $5k in cash and advise you to convert to Naira the balance so you don't forfeit it to the government cheesy

When CBN came denying plans to convert all dollars to Naira, I knew this day would come. Reason why my dom account has less than $20 cheesy
I

Nobody is converting your dollar Aunty!

Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
COMPAQ:

That's FALSE! People are forced to transact in cash because Naira is not a convertible currency. I can only buy USD from the mallam and then pay it into my account. Not everything I want to pay for abroad is school fees or medical.

I work for a multinational (very legit) and to fund my investments abroad I buy usd cash regularly to pay into my account and then transfer.

Understand the difference between one off transactions and regularly purchasing large forex in cash. I maintain that if you are buying large sums of dollars EVERY month in CASH, your business is not legit. Mallams will transfer your forex abroad for you if your need your forex abroad. I have transferred large sums above $10,000 abroad using Mallams.

You are missing my point, if you can only transact large sums on a regular basis in cash then I'm sorry i fail to beleive your transactions are legit because it means you are hiding something.

There is no amount of dollars you cannot buy from an Aboki that he cannot transfer to your dom account from where you can transfer to any recipient as you wish or for the Aboki to transfer directly to your account abroad or to a recipient abroad.

If you must transact large forex sums in cash regularly, there is something fishy!!!!!

You CLAIM to work for a multinational company, No multinational is paying you $10,000 a month (60M naira p.a) in Nigeria. if you are at the level where you are legitimately earning above that then you are at a level where you have access to legitimate means of transfering money as you need without resorting to cash. So stop coming here trying to talk above your level!!! Anybody who makes large legit forex regularly already has a (or a few) mallam or a go to person/people that can transfer money abroad for you or to your dom account without the need for cash. Infact anyone who transfers money abroad in small amounts has their go to people. You clearly dont or you would not be saying this.

I restate: if you need forex in cash on a regular basis, you are either small time (in which case this doesnt affect you) or you funds are illegitimate. Anybody who deals with forex on a large scale regularly, such that this will affect them likely already has their sources for forex transfers and likely never dealt in cash to begin with.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Drdreluv: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
smeag0l:
You're a wise man. Mine is in usdt too. I even opened a thread on how people can trade forex themselves and earn dollars instead of giving all these charlatans their hard earned naira to waste in ponzi schemes
link sir
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Basher8583: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
BusinessDream:
A typical APC bastard again even in the face of glaring evidences that they have destroyed Nigeria beyond what PDP did in 16 years, this one is still here defending something that can kill him tomorrow as if the people he is replying to are blind.

Please don't group me with fraudsters like you. I have a legitimate job and think this government has done well. If its going to kill you then probably its your destiny. Armed robber wey die by gun no say na him time.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by smeag0l(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Check my signature
Drdreluv:
link sir
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by smeag0l(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
What is this one saying? I work for a multinational and I do this whenever I need to send money abroad as need arises. Does that mean I'm not doing a legitimate job?
perambulator:
if you are regularly depositing and withdrawing $10,000 in CASH, Your source of funds is not legit and you do not want to leave a trail!!!!!! FACT! if it was legit you would have no problems doing electronic transfer like most legitimate people transacting such sums.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
smeag0l:
What is this one saying? I work for a multinational and I do this whenever I need to send money abroad as need arises. Does that mean I'm not doing a legitimate job?

stop talking nonsense, how much is a multinational paying you in this your imaginary job that you have $10,000 a month to change into forex. No multinational is paying you $10,000 a month....60m naira a year? You dont even think before you post!!!! The few that are at that level do not need to deal in cash. if you are at that level, you call, they transfer no cash involved.

if indeed you work for a multinational and have $10,000 a month to convert to cash then your money is not coming from your job in which case what does working for a multinational have to do with anything. people just think they can just come on nairaland and lie.

Stop playing fantasy job on nairaland. Multinational ko multidimensional ni!!!
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by smeag0l(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Now I see you don't know what you're talking about. Who told you no multinational pays $10000 per month? And who also says that if I dont earn up to $10000 per month I can't do a transaction worth that amount in any particular month? Mods , please how do you get people like this signed up on NL? For your information, there are hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians who earn $10000 in a month with multinationals in Nigeria. Get that into your head.
We'll, I won't blame you cos you just registered this account a few days ago so you think everyone you meet on nairaland is your mate
perambulator:

stop talking nonsense, how much is a multinational paying you in this your imaginary job that you have $10,000 a month to change into forex. No multinational is paying you $10,000 a month....60m naira a year? You dont even think before you post!!!! The few that are at that level do not need to deal in cash. if you are at that level, you call, they transfer no cash involved.

if indeed you work for a multinational and have $10,000 a month to convert to cash then your money is not coming from your job in which case what does working for a multinational have to do with anything. people just think they can just come on nairaland and lie.

Stop playing fantasy job on nairaland. Multinational ko multidimensional ni!!!
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
smeag0l:
Now I see you don't know what you're talking about. Who told you no multinational pays $10000 per month? And who also says that if I dont earn up to $10000 per month I can't do a transaction worth that amount in any particular month? Mods , please how do you get people like this signed up on NL? For your information, there are hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians who earn $10000 in a month with multinationals in Nigeria. Get that into your head

Where did I say no multinational pays $10,000 a month? please show me. You keep exposing yourself by your failure to read and comprehend the fact that you fail to understand what I said just goes to prove you cannot pass the kind of aptitude test required at the bottom rung of the ladder to get you to that level of paid income in the 1st place. What I said is YOU definitely do not because you clearly have little exposure to the ways of corporate people who earn at that level. I said if you are earning such that your life style requires $10,000 a month in forex, then you will be at a level that you dont need to deal in cash. for you to be able to afford to but $10k every month, yo must be earning well above 60m naira from your job because you will have tax and expenses and still be able to transfer $10k a month. Furthermore at that level of income in Nigeria you dont get involved in these things because it is undue stress, you either have someone at your bank (account officier) who handles these things for you, you have a regular forex person etc. You have no time at that level to be visiting a bank talk less of wasting your time with cash transactions. Next time you go to bank, look at the calibre of people you typically see...they are not people earning $10,000 a month and above. people who earn that kind of income especially the corporate types dread going to banks because banks are full of riff-raff and would even before this announcement be very unlikely to deal in cash especially if they needed forex regularly.

As per what i said, Let me refrsh your memory again

perambulator:

how much is a multinational paying you in this your imaginary job that you have $10,000 a month to change into forex. No multinational is paying you $10,000 a month....60m naira a year? You dont even think before you post!!!! The few that are at that level do not need to deal in cash. if you are at that level, you call, they transfer no cash involved.

I know for a fact based on our interaction that you definitely do not earn that kind of income because you wouldnt last long in a multinational organisation at a level that pays thast much with the level of criticial thinking you have displayed so far. if by some miracle you do work for a typical mutinational, based on what I see you are at a a very junior level. Like i said i even fail to beleive you do because i cant see you passing an aptitude test.

Most importantly you clearly do not have (or understand) the mindset of a professional who earns that kind of income in Nigeria.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by smeag0l(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
You're the one with infantile comprehension. You just asked me which multinational is paying me $10000 in a month. There's no need to brag. You've not been on this forum long enough to know what people do here do there's no point arguing with you. This year alone I've done more than $70000 in transactions and there are some I had to go to the bank to do and some I had to call people. Your comment on the fact that people that earn up to that in a month will mot have time to go to the bank just shows your minuscule level of exposure. You think it's only managers that earn that in a month? That you're daft and inept enough not to get a good job after graduation is nobody's fault but yours and you don't need to take out your frustrations on anyone. Simply double your hustle. I would have been able to help you but people like you are, unfortunately, incorrigible.
We are not on same level so I will no longer dignify you with a response after this
perambulator:

Where did I say no multinational pays $10,000 a month? please show me. You keep exposing yourself by your failure to read and comprehend the fact that you fail to understand what I said just goes to prove you cannot pass the kind of aptitude test required at the bottom rung of the ladder to get you to that level of paid income in the 1st place. What I said is YOU definitely do not because you clearly have little exposure to the ways of corporate people who earn at that level. I said if you are earning such that your life style requires $10,000 a month in forex, then you will be at a level that you dont need to deal in cash. for you to be able to afford to but $10k every month, yo must be earning well above 60m naira from your job because you will have tax and expenses and still be able to transfer $10k a month. Furthermore at that level of income in Nigeria you dont get involved in these things because it is undue stress, you either have someone at your bank (account officier) who handles these things for you, you have a regular forex person etc. You have no time at that level to be visiting a bank talk less of wasting your time with cash transactions. Next time you go to bank, look at the calibre of people you typically see...they are not people earning $10,000 a month and above. people who earn that kind of income especially the corporate types dread going to banks because banks are full of riff-raff and would even before this announcement be very unlikely to deal in cash especially if they needed forex regularly.

As per what i said, Let me refrsh your memory again

I know for a fact based on our interaction that you definitely do not earn that kind of income because you wouldnt last long in a multinational organisation at a level that pays thast much with the level of criticial thinking you have displayed so far. if by some miracle you do work for a typical mutinational, based on what I see you are at a a very junior level. Like i said i even fail to beleive you do because i cant see you passing an aptitude test.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
smeag0l:
You're the one with infantile comprehension. You just asked me which multinational is paying me $10000 in a month. There's no need to brag. You've not been on this forum long enough to know what people do here do there's no point arguing with you. This year alone I've done more than $70000 in transactions and there are some I had to go to the bank to do and some I had to call people. That you're daft and inept enough not to get a good job after graduation is nobody's fault but yours and you don't need to take out your frustrations on anyone. Simply double your hustle. I would have been able to help you but people like you are, unfortunately, incorrigible.
We are not on same level so I will no longer dignify you with a response after this

my friend you need to STFU, anybody can brag online, what matters is your postings do not reflect a person of that level, so if you like , use your keyboard to type anything you want, if you like you can claim you have done $7m. Shebi you are the one bragging, why not complete it and tell us the job that is paying you $10,000 a month without telling me the company and let me interogate and expose you? if you need to brag on the internet it is usually because your reallife does not match. Your postings do not reflect someone who earns that kind of income. Those that do, do not do these things for themselves, they have drivers, they buy diesel themselves, they have it delivered, they dont go to buy their own tickets, if they cant do it online, they send someone. Anyone earning that kind of income, who genuinely requires that kind of forex has his/her "go to" people or account officer that will gladly transact with the mallams on his behalf. Stop digging a grave for yourself assuming a persona on nairaland that is clearly above you and nothing but a fantasy!!!

NOBODY no professional earning a corporate income in Nigeria such that they are involved in foreign transactions worth $70k in Nigeria on a regular basis has time to keep dealing with cash. Because 1) your account officer can handle your black market needs 2) mallams can transfer 3) dealing in cash for anything other than a one-off is stressful, unproductive when you can sit in your office or home and make a phone call? 40 if you really need forex on a regular basis by now you would have found some the many Nigerians in America or UK whose job is to buy naira and sell forex. if you require forex on a regular basis, there is no lack of people willing to supply you forex at the black market rate. I refuse to beleive anyone who has regular forex needs does not have at least 2 or 3 trusted forex dealers that you can simply transfer the naira and they transfer the forex to whatever account you want in Nigeria or abroad.

I repeat dealing in cash is for low-level people, low-level (small) transactions, one-offs, selling forex (not buying) or fraudsters and money launderers!!!!

Youve already exposed yourself as a fantasist, so stop digging a hole!
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by SonOfUbunja: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2021
iwaeda:
Dear Customer (Name),

This is to inform you that effective Monday, 23 August 2021 the cumulative cash deposit on USD accounts will be revised to a maximum of $10,000 (USD) monthly. While you will be able to make multiple cash deposits within the month, the total cash deposit summation will be capped at $10,000 (USD) in any calendar month.

We assure you of our continued commitment to serving your best interest as much as possible.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Best Regards,

Stanbic IBTC Bank

The circular made reference to CASH DEPOSIT, and not interbank or offshore transfers. Meaning that you CAN have more than $10,000 in your Dorm account, but you cannot deposit more than $10,000 in CASH PER MONTH. Please let the moderators that worded this topic be guided.
Stop spreading misinformation.
cc seun lalasticlala
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by yinkeys(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
iwaeda:
Dear Customer (Name),

This is to inform you that effective Monday, 23 August 2021 the cumulative cash deposit on USD accounts will be revised to a maximum of $10,000 (USD) monthly. While you will be able to make multiple cash deposits within the month, the total cash deposit summation will be capped at $10,000 (USD) in any calendar month.

We assure you of our continued commitment to serving your best interest as much as possible.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Best Regards,

Stanbic IBTC Bank
Not a smart move. People will save in stable crypto coins anyways. You guys need to ......
Never mind.
I no longer believe in the Nigerian economy
Afghanistan obviously has taught the world a lesson
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by macjireh: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2021
joedave:

No not at all! You're entitled to any inflow into your account. However, you're not entitled to if I may break it down "physical cash deposit of above $10k monthly". You can't take the cash to the bank and begin to deposit from God knows where you've stashed it in the past. This is to monitor many who's got it hidden in one safe crib.

Transfer of any amount is acceptable either by instant wire/swift provided there's proof.
Can I receive $1million as an instant deposit
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by joedave(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
macjireh:

Can I receive $1million as an instant deposit

You can receive much more inasmuch as the fund is clean, you don't have worries.
Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by macjireh: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2021
joedave:

You can receive much more inasmuch as the fund is clean, you don't have worries.
OK..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / Seven Banks Fail Cbn’s Stress Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.