Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding (4098 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others In Kano For Yusuf Buhari Wedding / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2021
moriss33:
Lol...none of those is my Governor.
Oga I put it to you that u cannot afford to visit the U.K or US for a medicals but ur slave masters are doing it all the time.
Yet you support & sing them praises just for crumbs.
Who do you like this ?....na curse ??
I reject am for abeg.
FYI....I am not IPOB just so u would know cuz it seems anyone who doesn't support the evils of is administration is always called IPOB
That is what they taught them at BMC school derail threads with IPOB ramblings.

3 Likes

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Rugaria:
Before noo? Who will invite those online almajiri?

2 Likes

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Danjikanbauchi: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I was hoping they were going to patronise and use his suya for the event. At least let him chop from the national cake.

https://www.nairaland.com/4252783/merry-xmas-manna-barbecue-grills

this is a senior citizens and first class celebration do you want them to eat Vulture meat from kafri ?

3 Likes

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
moriss33:
Mehn truly u no get shame...
[/s]

Nna, no be by force to bother me with your ipobia worries.

If you get shame, show us what your village governors did with your taxes and allocations.

You hypocrites are always obsessed with other people as if your own governors are invisible or they have turned your backward ipob villages into Dubai when in fact they are still at kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole level.

Hypocrites..
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Get a job..

...also get a life while you are at it, that's if you are mentally and physically competent to do just that.

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.-
Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

Charles Simmons

See my signature
[/s]

Jobless ipob rambling and chasing my shadow.

See me see trouble o..

Shey you go leave if I fart for your sad face?

Poor ipob..

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by moriss33(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol...u see your problem ?
I never attacked your Governor, I was referring to the President who wouldn't build a world class hospital or equip the one at asorock but will fly abroad every 6months for medicals.
You dey here dey foam for mouth....but u can't even access better healthcare.
Abeg go and look for something better to do than asslicking politicians that do not care about you.
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nna, no be by force to bother me with your ipobia worries.

If you get shame, show us what your village governors did with your taxes and allocations.

You hypocrites are always obsessed with other people as if your own governors are invisible or they have turned your backward ipob villages into Dubai when in fact they are still at kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole level.

Hypocrites..

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
moriss33:
Lol...u see your problem ?
I never attacked your Governor, I was referring to the President who wouldn't build a world class hospital or equip the one at asorock but will fly abroad every 6months for medicals.
You dey here dey foam for mouth....but u can't even access better healthcare.
Abeg go and look for something better to do than asslicking politicians that do not care about you.
[/s]

Not interested in your worthless and meaningless ipob village ramblings..
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Jobless ipob rambling and chasing my shadow.

See me see trouble o..

Shey you go leave if I fart for your sad face?

Poor ipob..

Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

Charles Simmons

See my signature

Talk rue, shey you wan marry me ni?

Shey you are ghayy ni?

This chasing around na wa o.

Talk tru, you like men..

grin grin

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by lwanga1993: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2021
This NGpatriot... Is it that whoever that is against this regime is automatically an IPOB or from the east?
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

Talk rue, shey you wan marry me ni?

Shey you are ghayy ni?

This chasing around na wa o.

Talk tru, you like men..

grin grin

Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
lwanga1993:
This NGpatriot... Is it that whoever that is against this regime is automatically an IPOB or automatically from the east?
[/s]

Another ipobian noisemaker,,

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

Charles Simmons

See my signature
[/s]

grin grin

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin

Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Another ipobian noisemaker,,

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..

Charles Simmons

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2021
See Buhari train..

grin grin grin

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2021
lwanga1993:
This NGpatriot... Is it that whoever that is against this regime is automatically an IPOB or from the east?
Most BMC are suffering from psychotic disorder- delusion.
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Se how Nigerians dey travel inside Nigeria. It's like traveling to London.

God Bless Buhari Train..

grin grin

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

Most BMC are suffering from psychotic disorder- delusion.

What you see in the mirror every morning..

grin grin
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Nonexisting1: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
temblor1:
Are you sure? Because it seems the bot LIZARDBBQGRILLS was conspicuously absent from nairaland throughout yesterday, which is quite unlike him.
Taa, who dash monkey banana? The urchins are fed with jollof rice in their meetings while the real BMCs are currently in Kano eating the national cake. Tinubu is getting first class medical care in UK while Ng.patriot is mixing malaria medicine in his village chemist store. Zombies never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

What you see in the mirror every morning..

grin grin

Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Taa, who dash monkey banana? The urchins are fed with jollof rice in their meetings while the real BMCs are currently in Kano eating the national cake. Tinubu is getting first class medical care in UK while Ng.patriot is mixing malaria medicine in his village chemist store. Zombies never see anything.

This poor ipob just narrated his daily ordeal and activity in his ipobian village.

Poor ipob...sucks to be you...

grin grin
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2021
God Bless NIGERIA.

grin grin

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by HellAnus: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why is this Tinubu troll and slave bothering me with his hunger and starvation?

No be my fault that Tinubu no dash you pocket money today..

Suffer head ipob..

Oya chop jollof...hungry suffer head ipob..

grin grin grin

Mister man shut up there. U re always sounding daft and silly.
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
HellAnus:

Mister man shut up there. U re always sounding daft and silly.
[/s]

Igbos barking like bingo is always annoying..

Losers..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2021
God Bless NNigeria

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Nonexisting1: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
God Bless NIGERIA.

grin grin
I know that face. Crying and smiling at the same time like nothing is paining you. Oga, log out of nairaland and fly private jet to Kano if you say you are not an ekuke BMC.

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by HellAnus: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Igbos barking like bingo is always annoying..

Losers..

grin grin

To an average clown, anyone who doesn't support the fantastically corrupt APC and her thieves is an IPOB. Dundee radarada
Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Nonexisting1:
I know that face. Crying and smiling at the same time like nothing is paining you. Oga, log out of nairaland and fly private jet to Kano if you say you are not an ekuke BMC.
[/s]

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by NGpatriot: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
HellAnus:

To an average clown, anyone who doesn't support the fantastically corrupt APC and her thieves is an IPOB. Dundee radarada
[/s]

Igbos barking like bingo is really boring and annoying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding by Nonexisting1: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin
I like how you are taking it. Nigerians are the most resilient of all species on earth. You most likely bought a cut and sell quarter yam in your neighborhood store this morning but here you are smiling and having high hope in Nigeria. I envy you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Keeps Mute As Supporters Drag Pastor Kumuyi For Praying For Nigeria / Wey Kobojunkie? / Pres.jonathan Usual Pose At Bomb Scene(picture),is This A Sign Of Cluelessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.