Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2085 Views)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / My Husband Is Too Jealous / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by notoracism: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: .. by SportsHD: 5:03am On Aug 21, 2021
This is 2021. If something ain't giving you peace of mind, cut it off. You're earning ffs. What else do you want us to tell you?

7 Likes

Re: .. by SportsHD: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Ebhotemhen:
Marriage is understanding:Let me introduce you to pi network....
if you spam here with pi shiit again, you wee die.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Sundrus: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2021
If u go leave ur marriage, plan urself well well for the sake of ur children. Una kids go don learn so many bad things from una well well. Last last na society dey suffer am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2021
What's all these?
This is no marriage. This is slavery. Slave and Master relationship.

Why do you women keep deceiving yourselves by remaining in an abusive marriage all because of sex/fun and claiming it's because you don't want to be mocked?

Imagine, a man who doesn't allow you make or take decisions with him and stick to it, doesn't regard your opinion or anything you do, in fact doesn't agree on common grounds with you generally and the only connection he has with you is sex and spending your money is whom you're still calling a husband?? Wake up, aunty! Your mumu never do?

I think you gave away too much of yourself to him. You really gave him the impression you can't do without him that is Why he using you like foot rag. No single respect. Like, How can you even let him have access to your ATM card? Na wa oooo..
You also tell him anytime you land a big job. to attract him or what?

You're just realizing now that he's ugly and dirty after he don show you ten ten. Who knows what you too now look like? I'm at anger abeg.

See, with this new contract, receive sense and respect yourself. Don't release a dime to him. If he tries to bully you, dump him. Separate from him ( if e go gree you) for sometime while you think of what to do with your life. Stop tying your life around a man like he's the air you breathe.

Now, youve seen another guy and you "tell him things". I Know part of the things you would be telling him is how you make money and land big jobs sometimes. SMH. You're not smart.

Sorry o, but it's obvious you're seeking fun otherwise moving on to another man while still with one man should not be the next thing on your agenda but getting away and recuperating from years of trauma.

This new man will only take advantage of you especially as you're already telling him things. He'll sense the desperation in you and take you on a roller coaster ride then drop you high and dry.

Give yourself some self-worth. Stop gambling with your emotions.

3 Likes

Re: .. by madridguy(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Are you telling us you didn't notice any of this while courting with your husband?

And as for the new guy you're seeing secretly, I hope it won't end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: .. by madridguy(m): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2021
I hope you will get her another husband.

SportsHD:
This is 2021. If something ain't giving you peace of mind, cut it off. You're earning ffs. What else do you want us to tell you?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2021
all these for only you people dey bear shal...
Patience is a virtue, don't worry keep praying for him he will change.

1 Like

Re: .. by SportsHD: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2021
madridguy:

so she should keep staying with the insecure nigga who would probably out of jealousy kill her one day? And, as long as she already has kids, I don't think she'll be seeking for a husband no more. She could have relationships that doesn't necessarily have to lead to marriage. This is 2021 ffs.
This is just my opinion. And, it doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Aug 21, 2021
notoracism:

I truly do not love him again, I don't like hid face anymore. He now looks urgly, unkept and smelly, he really irritates me. When he eats I see him eating like an untrained and ill mannnered adult. He disgust me seriously. I have started getting close to a male friend and I have really developed serious feelings for him, I think about this guy before sleeping, he listens to me, he cares, I tell him things and he advice me. I spend time with him on phone daily and this gives me joy. Since I married my husband, he never sit close to me to talk or joke or even watch movies together, when I try, he stands up immediately, I have even told him about it.
He is a serial cheat, I have contacted stds many times. Most times I use antibiotics immediately we meet to avoid pains after it, it's that bad.

I regret not leaving this man before children came, I never enjoyed him even before I had my kids. This is one of my greatest regrets. I should have left him!!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 5:18am On Aug 21, 2021
madridguy:
Is another husband what she needs right now? undecided

Is she better off than those who have no husband, no STDs and a mighty dose of peace of mind? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2021
madridguy:
Are you telling us you didn't notice any of this while courting with your husband?
Does it matter if she saw or did not see signs while courting? They are 10 years into the relationship, I think, so why are yu bringing up what supposedly happened over a decade ago? undecided

2 Likes

Re: .. by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2021
This is 2021, are you saying 2021 is year of divorce or to separate from her husband? You've not asked her what led to her husband action. I'm sure if the man in question have been like that the OP won't marry him at the first place. Let her tell us the truth but divorce is not the answer.

SportsHD:
so she should keep staying with the insecure nigga who would probably out of jealousy kill her one day? And, as long as she already has kids, I don't think she'll be seeking for a husband no more. She could have relationships that doesn't necessarily have to lead to marriage. This is 2021 ffs.
This is just my opinion. And, it doesn't matter
Re: .. by esthel(f): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2021
This man doesn't seem to love you. For you to make clear decisions that new guy has to be out of the picture.
Re: .. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2021
I am sure if the man opens a thread here too, his side of the story will make you even more demonic.
You are never a saint. You already cheating on him too. And I am sure u have battered him emotionally too.

DIVORCE IS YOUR CHOICE and not for outsiders to push u into based on your onesided emotional stories.

Is either you make "your" marriage work or you get the fvck out of it!
And people who want their marriages to work don't come on Nairaland to demonize their partners. They go to marriage councillors along with their partners to seek true remedy.
But as for your hubby, I am sure he has lot to tell the world about you too.

Observation:
You are currently being carried away by your financial freedom which gave you impetus to start emotional cheating with another man.
You are already in a hole, it won't do you any good to continue digging. Seek professional help.

4 Likes

Re: .. by SportsHD: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2021
madridguy:
This is 2021, are you saying 2021 is year of divorce or to separate from her husband? You've not asked her what led to her husband action. I'm sure if the man in question have been like that the OP won't marry him at the first place. Let her tell us the truth but divorce is not the answer.

There's an iota of little sense in your write up though.
But, All signs points to an insecure man. Why would a man get jealous because his wife earns more than him?

And, I didn't tell her to necessarily divorce him. I just voiced my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

And, married people matter dey complicated, they can fight to death today and reconcile tomorrow.
So, it's basically up to her.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Your three options:

1. Stay and continue to endure suffer
2. Stay and attempt to change him/his ways
3. Leave (for your and your children's sake).

3 Likes

Re: .. by Caramia2020(m): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2021
It's well.
Re: .. by blackboy(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Madam, this is the case in many marriages. Marriage is not a bed of roses. Most girls marry to marry or feel among or escape home or just show off or its the next thing or he asked me to marry him or his from my church or tribe.
Going forward, you cannot let him ever beat you again. You let him know he is cheating on you and confront him. Your shouting back at him is normal
Not everything he says you do to please him, explain to him your side.
The new guy you are falling for na scam. No wonder you are in this kind of marriage. Women, easily fall in love with any guy they talk to. Dont enter into fire from frying pan.
Tell your husband what you dont like and what you want ans let him know you will tell thr church or his family. You cannot just keep quiet.
Make it work but if it refuses to work...set your standards or eject

1 Like

Re: .. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Whatever decision you decided to make remember your happiness matters and should always come first!
Re: .. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Suffering abuse and still spending heavily for such a man? Why didn't you build your own house or have a secret fixed deposit account? Madam since you don't know what to do with money, take it to the orphanage or give to the poor. You are used to being abused and battered both emotionally and physically, so continue to enjoy your abusive marriage.
Re: .. by Lastpharoah33: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Take a chilled stout first, let's hear from your hubby..

Re: .. by yuping(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2021
I don't think I can endure one slap from anybody, ones I notice you are violent I give you chance I'm not a punching bag neither I'm a therapist that would help or assist you in any why.
You are already I no what hebxan give and you no your what and ability why stay, maybe your death (I pray not ) will seperate both of you and from your baby, you can only take care of your children when you are healthy and alive.
Life is not balance, who get head no get cap who get cap no get head.
Please teach me how to make money at home naaa. Me I will even open office please.
Re: .. by pyyxxaro: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
What's all these?

Why do you women keep deceiving yourselves by remaining in an abusive marriage all because of sex/fun and claiming it's because you don't want to be mocked?

Imagine, a man who doesn't allow you make or take decisions with him and stick to it, doesn't regard your opinion or anything you do, in fact doesn't agree on common grounds with you generally and the only connection he has with you is sex and spending your money is whom you're still calling a husband?? Wake up, aunty! Your mumu never do?

I think you gave away too much of yourself to him. You really gave him the impression you can't do without him that is Why he using you like foot rag. No single respect. Like, How can you even let him have access to your ATM card? Na wa oooo..

You're just realizing now that he's ugly and dirty after he don show you ten ten. Who knows what you too now look like? I'm at anger abeg.

See, with this new contract, receive sense and respect yourself. Don't release a dime to him. If he tries to bully you, dump him. Separate from him ( if e go gree you) for sometime while you think of what to do with your life. Stop tying your life around a man like he's the air you breathe.

Now, youve seen another guy and you "tell him things". I Know part of the things you would be telling him is how you make money and land big jobs sometimes. SMH. You're not smart.

Sorry o, but it's obvious you're seeking fun otherwise moving on to another man while still with one man should not be the next thing on your agenda but getting away and recuperating from years of trauma.

This new man will only take advantage of you especially as you're already telling him things. He'll sense the desperation in you and take you on a roller coaster ride then drop you high and dry.

Aunty PATIENCE OZUOKWO calm down first sad

1 Like

Re: .. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:14am On Aug 21, 2021
blackboy:
Madam, this is the case in many marriages. Marriage is not a bed of roses. Most girls marry to marry or feel among or escape home or just show off or its the next thing or he asked me to marry him or his from my church or tribe.
Going forward, you cannot let him ever beat you again. You let him know he is cheating on you and confront him. Your shouting back at him is normal
Not everything he says you do to please him, explain to him your side.
The new guy you are falling for na scam. No wonder you are in this kind of marriage. Women, easily fall in love with any guy they talk to. Dont enter into fire from frying pan.
Tell your husband what you dont like and what you want ans let him know you will tell thr church or his family. You cannot just keep quiet.
Make it work but if it refuses to work...set your standards or eject

You're Wise
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Aunty PATIENCE OZUOKWO calm down first sad

Lol... The thing is just annoying me.

I'm calm.
Re: .. by chatinent: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Some people tho.

I hate selfishness in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: .. by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol... The thing is just annoying me.

I'm calm.

Tell her to bring the following items for sacrifice ;

The hair inside the yansh of any man whose son’s name is YusuuuuuFu

The Pubic hair of a hungry Lioness

The Tongue of a pregnant cockroach

The Nipple of a Hot Hyena

The navel of a white elephant

The testes of a Tiger

Two white chalk , 15seeds of alligator pepper

My colleague ( Aunty RIGHTEOUSNESS ) and I , wud prepare a special concoction for her

She should use it to prepare Banga soup for him.

He would become like TONY UMEZ in three days .

All he would be saying is DAAARLING DAAARLING DAAAAARLING

Thank me later undecided
Re: .. by emetisuccess(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2021
What an irony of life, good husband get bad wife, while good wife get bad husband.
God help me oooo, give me good wife oooooooo.
Re: .. by mardis: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
What's all these?

Op @ notoracism, take heed to this advice, it will do you good. The devil you now is better than the angel you don't know. If you eventually separate from your husband, take your time, settle own and construct your life emotionally and physically before letting another man into your life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. / Her Husband Told Her To Pack / Are Working Women Bad Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.