Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) (10077 Views)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / SEE What This White Supremacist Posted On Facebook That Is Causing Commotion / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I bet, slave trade succeeded because of collusion of Africans that worked with them to capture people of other tribes to sell for mirrors, shorts and hats to look like the white men.

Just listen to yourself.... exactly what they want You to believe.

Exactly whats taught in schools.
Africans sold themselves as slaves.....

meanwhile they invaded us with guns and nukes.... while we only got spears to defend ourself.

Till we stop believing our forefathers sold our self as slaves ...we ain't going no where.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

How can we love each other when you have same minds like the boko haram, sars, politicians and the rest, that our FORE FATHER'S SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVES TO THE MISSIONARIES THAT CAME WITH GUNS AND CANONS.

what a pity

The hates on black on black, didn't start from today because this white men made it so....they took our fore father's self esteem.and gave them what to believe.... that's why it's passed down to some of us... who can't wake up to see the truth.... where the problem started from.

A black man with mindset like yours can't help your relatives,... your cousins... your brothers.. you can't even help a fellow black man.... because you assumed from birth, because he's black, he's bad.... you see them as threat.

He's a black man..... he might likely kill me one day.

When continuing having this mindset, why won't we hurt ourselves.

Slave trade succeeded because of the evil in our mind. We need to purge it out to move forward.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

meanwhile they invaded us with guns and nukes.... while we only got spears to defend ourself.

Till we stop believing our forefathers sold our self as slaves ...we ain't going no where.

It would not have succeeded if people were not party to it. It would never. We would have attacked them in numbers and they would never return.

It is illogical that few men walked into ethnic tribes and worked away with hundreds regularly with no resistance.

No one taught me. I thought about it and it is the only logical explanation.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Do we like each other? The way Boko Haram wiped out villages and buried them in mass graves. Or the way Soldiers opened fire on innocent, unarmed citizens waving flags and singing the national anthem.

Or the way SARS, carried innocent boys and killed repeatedly.

Former Yugoslavia was not occupied by blacks. So barbarity is not exclusive to the black race. Every race has its idiots.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

'My Nigerian great-grandfather sold slaves'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53444752

Just read this excerpt.

Stop deceiving yourself. I have gone to Bonny, looked around and said to myself some of the elite families here were slave traders.

I just googled this and found it. So no one taught me.

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by MikeMicheal(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2021
STOP BLAMING THE WHITES FOR THE STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE OF OUR FOREFATHERS.

If our forefathers were not foolish and incompetent, why was the white able to manipulate them and even enslave them...

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It would not have succeeded if people were not party to it. It would never. We would have attacked them in numbers and they would never return.

It is illogical that few men walked into ethnic tribes and worked away with hundreds regularly with no resistance.

No one taught me. I thought about it and it is the only logical explanation.

you and I got different reasoning.

How can you fight thousands of men with guns and canoons..... when you have only spear And axe.

Be logical bro.

The White men are the caused of what's happening today in our race.... they stopped our civilization.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Former Yugoslavia was not occupied by blacks. So barbarity is not exclusive to the black race. Every race has its idiots.

I never said it is exclusive to us. I just want us to stop pretending about it. Even as we talk, there are people now scheming on how to go and slaughter innocent women and children.

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

How can you fight thousands of men with guns and canoons..... when you have only spear And axe.

Be logical bro.

The White men are the caused of what's happening today in our race.... they stopped our civilization.

You are missing it. They did not come in thousands. They came in different ships. Not at once. Some crews had less than 30 men. There is no way they could hold a whole kingdom ransom.

They promised riches, which they gave them mirrors and radios, made some kings of their kingdoms in exchange for slaves.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
STOP BLAMING THE WHITES FOR THE STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE OF OUR FOREFATHERS.

If our forefathers were not foolish and incompetent, why was the white able to manipulate them and even enslave them...

The White men are always to be blamed for their BARBARIC actions.
History never forgets.

No africa man sold themselves as slaves
I don't believe that.

I don't believe that at all.

They ransacked our land... force their religion on us...

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Victim mentality, mixed with low self esteem and hate, is on display here

Blacks were not the only slaves on existence in the time of old, there were white slaves, Asian slaves, Arab slaves, and the Jews suffered the worst form of slavery and killings of all, do you see any of them whining and crying just to be pitied and handed everything on a platter of gold? They all moved on, today the Jews are the most intelligent in the world, they invented things and made their country haven for others

So you blacks should move the fvck on and repair your country and your lives, the stupid victim mentality is not going to rub off on anyone because of what happened to your ancestors, they suffered and endured the pain for their children to have a good life in future, I don't know why you blacks put the slavery for head like gala, no one is being chained like a slave today, so move the fvck on and live a fulfilled life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Be logical bro.

They are many of them. Sometimes I am with some discussing and from the way they talk, I can tell.

As I said, mine came from observation. From Bonny, to Opobo, to Calabar, even in Lagos, they were Nigerian families selling people from other tribes as slaves. It was a big business and fast way to riches.

The white men just waited and they delivered the slaves.

It is just like how rituals is going on today. Just now they deliver in parts. Back then they delivered them alive.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You are missing it. They did not come in thousands. They came in different ships. Not at once. Some crews had less than 30 men. There is no way they could hold a whole kingdom ransom.

They promised riches, which they gave them mirrors and radios, made some kings of their kingdoms in exchange for slaves.

they had less than 30 men.....still dey left with a ship filled with slaves of thousands.

Listen to yourself

Harriet said, she could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves.

At a time in 1890 some Black men actually forgot they were SLAVES.... because they used to The treatment.

Used to be called monkeys.

They had the same mindset like yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

The White men are always to be blamed for their BARBARIC actions.
History never forgets.

No africa man sold themselves as slaves
I don't believe that.

I don't believe that at all.

They ransacked our land... force their religion on us...

What about the barbarism going on today? Who should we blame?

We need to wake up. It is still the same cycle. Most politicians are ready to eat money meant for development to have joy rides from naked women in hotels.

That is how myopic a lot of black people are. Greed and selfishness. Ready to kill a small boy to sell parts to a ritualist to buy cars for their girlfriends.

Connive with oil companies to pay them percentage of CSR money to build upstairs houses.

Kill a whole village in the name of spreading a religion.

It is the same thing. Until we start respecting human lives over riches, we will go no where.

Just see. I think this is when Okija shrine got busted. Imagine the stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

they had less than 30 men.....still dey left with a ship filled with slaves of thousands.

Listen to yourself

At a time in 1890 some Black men actually forgot they were SLAVES.... because they used to The treatment.

Because the slaves came in small units, bounded and chained and locked in small cages. In turns.

Whether you believe it or not does not change logical reasoning. That was the only way to pull it off.

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Victim mentality, mixed with low self esteem and hate, is on display here

Blacks were not the only slaves on existence in the time of old, there were white slaves, Asian slaves, Arab slaves, and the Jews suffered the worst form of slavery and killings of all, do you see any of them whining and crying just to be pitied and handed everything on a platter of gold? They all moved on, today the Jews are the most intelligent in the world, they invented things and made their country haven for others

So you blacks should move the fvck on and repair your country and your lives, the stupid victim mentality is not going to rub off on anyone because of what happened to your ancestors, they suffered and endured the pain for their children to have a good life in future, I don't know why you blacks put the slavery for head like gala, no one is being chained like a slave today, so move the fvck on and live a fulfilled life. .

George floyd was murdered publicly may 25 2020.

I believe that was last year.

is this not worst than a chain on a neck

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

George floyd was murdered publicly may 2020.

I believe that was last year.

is this not worst than a chain on a neck

Police brutality is very much different from slavery, know the difference,

Police all over the world are known to be very brutal to civilians pls research, the fact that the U.S own is highly televised doesn't make it solely a U.S or black only thing, we face same everyday in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2021

Trump calls your country a shîthole,is this not worse than a chain.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Listen to yourself

Look at this excerpts from King Jaja of Opobo's history.

There have been different stories as to the reason he was sold into slavery to the people of Bonny at the age of 12.

Note, Bonny.

According to some reports, he was sold into slavery because he caught his upper teeth, which was believed to be a taboo. Other accounts say he was captured by his father's enemies and sold into slavery. One thing is certain though, Jaja came into the Bonny land as a slave and it was there he was given the name, Jubo Jubogha by his first master.

he name would later be shortened to Jaja, by the British. He was later sold to Chief Alali, the head of the Opubo Annie Pepple Royal House. At a very young age, Jaja proved top be one with great entrepreneurial skills.

Well, from the fifteenth to the eighteenth century, Bonny, like the other city-states, gained its wealth from the profits of the slave trade.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1170986-king-jaja-opobo-history-great-nigerian-hero.html

I noticed it from visiting Bonny. The major houses still operate with the same names.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by gregyboy(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2021
ITbomb:
At least, the white here had the decency of giving him clean clothes before being hanged.

Black man will bloodied the thief before setting him on fire for theft

I swear probably commited an offense the op just dey channel am go racism

Fellow black with offense or no offense dem go lynch am with even hunger
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Police brutality is very much different from slavery, know the difference,

Police all over the world are known to be very brutal to civilians pls research, the fact that the U.S own is highly televised doesn't make it solely a U.S or black only thing, we face same everyday in Nigeria.

you still don't get this thread.... Police brutality.... racial profiling....started years ago when this White men invaded our land and made us suffer for 400 years.

2pac was killed by a white man, but because he had a fight openly with a black man.....the press made it up that he was killed by a black man... and we african believe that...till today we accused anderson for that

Do you know the number of times 2pac was brutalize by nyc Police?
Same whitemen

Has it ever occurred to you the danger he put himself ... when he was outspoken about africa america freedom right and all.

Africans when will you be wise

And see that This white men are trickish.... and they have new ways of grabbing our balls... just like the way they played our fore father's

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

you still don't get this thread.... Police brutality.... racial profiling....started years ago when this White men invaded our land and made us suffer for 400 years.

2pac was killed by a white man, but because he had a fight openly with a black man.....the press made it up that he was killed by a black man... and we african believe that...till today we accused anderson for that

Do you know the number of times 2pac was brutalize by nyc Police?

Have you ever occurred to you the danger he put himself in.... when he was outspoken about africa america freedom right and all

And see that This white men are trickish.... and they have new ways of grabbing our balls

I rest my case. Our selfishness and greed are the root of our problem. The whites exploited it and are still exploiting it.

That is why most of our leaders are blockheads. They feel they are lifting themselves by exploiting the masses.

6 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I s.

You are derailing my thread please stop

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

And see that This white men are trickish.... and they have new ways of grabbing our balls

This your victim mentality though, dude, you reek of it

Africa was not the only place that was invaded,

Africans were not the only slaves in history

2pac's s death has nothing to do with racism, he died same as all others affiliated with gangs,

Stop this display of hate and victimhood, how are the whites grabbing our balls? You keep singing about it and you are yet to give clear cut examples to that, instead you keep referring to the past, how exactly are the whites grabbing black balls today

9 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You are derailing my thread please stop

Let us tell ourselves the truth. It is an anger in me because I hate wickedness.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

This your victim mentality though, dude, you reek of it

Africa was not the only place that was invaded,

Africans were not the only slaves in history

2pac's s death has nothing to do with racism, he died same as all others affiliated with gangs,

Stop this display of hate and victimhood, how are the whites grabbing our balls? You keep singing about it and you are yet to give clear cut examples to that, instead you keep referring to the past, how exactly are the whites grabbing black balls today

have done all the explaining i can do...buh since you got a fish brain like most of this Virgina people.... you can never understand.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Excerpts from an article on slavery in Nigeria.

The Untold Story Behind Mobee Royal Family Slave Museum

he started by telling us that During the slave era, Badagry as a whole served as a slave corridor where slaves were brought from all over the country e.g oyo, Ibadan, Ogun etc to be exported to different parts of Europe.

In Badagry was also a market called Blekete slave market (established in 1502). On every Blekete market day, 300 slaves were being sold on the average per day and 17,000 yearly.

Note, likely Nigerians, bringing other Nigerians to get sold to the white men for slavery.

so they introduced barter system to settle the problem of exchange. To achieve this, they brought in items such as dry gin, canon gun, gun powder, mirror, camera etc in exchange for human beings.

I quickly thought within me that, so some people were actually free. If this is true, then it means our agonies were brought upon us by our selfish leaders. Because what this implies is that these chiefs actually have slaves which they in turn sell to the whites as slaves. smh
https://www.nairaland.com/3525148/untold-story-behind-mobee-royal

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
The True story behind the Mobee Royal Family Slave Museum

Chief Mobee was actually a popular and very influential chief who actively engaged in the slave trade during his reign. His real name does not have Mobee in it.

I was about asking how the Mobee came about when he interrupted by telling me that during that era, whenever the white slave traders came around, he’d tell welcome them by saying “e mu obi je” in Yoruba.

What this means is that they should pick colanut and eat. He never fails to do this every time they come. And since the whites don’t really understand him, they started calling him chief “mu obi” later it transcended to Mobee and before long, the name Mobee stuck. The family also adopted this name ever since till this day.

Chief Mobee who was later succeeded by his son who played a pivotal role in ensuring slavery stopped in Badagry. When he ascended the throne in 1886, he welcomed the missionaries who helped actualized this dream of putting an end to slavery. He died on the 16th of October 1893.

Glad his son had sense.

So when you hear Ancient Nigerian Royal family, a lot of them were slave traders.

We are our problem and until we recognize this, we will keep deceiving ourselves blaming other for our problems.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Excerpts from an article on slavery in Nigeria.

The Untold Story Behind Mobee Royal Family Slave Museum

he started by telling us that During the slave era, Badagry as a whole served as a slave corridor where slaves were brought from all over the country e.g oyo, Ibadan, Ogun etc to be exported to different parts of Europe.

In Badagry was also a market called Blekete slave market (established in 1502). On every Blekete market day, 300 slaves were being sold on the average per day and 17,000 yearly.

Note, likely Nigerians, bringing other Nigerians to get sold to the white men for slavery.

so they introduced barter system to settle the problem of exchange. To achieve this, they brought in items such as dry gin, canon gun, gun powder, mirror, camera etc in exchange for human beings.

I quickly thought within me that, so some people were actually free. If this is true, then it means our agonies were brought upon us by our selfish leaders. Because what this implies is that these chiefs actually have slaves which they in turn sell to the whites as slaves. smh
https://www.nairaland.com/3525148/untold-story-behind-mobee-royal

You will always be slave with a mindset like this.

Because you truly don't know your ancestors history.

Your a lost soul.

Take yourself at of my thread please.
I won't tell you again.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

have done all the explaining i can do...buh since you got a fish brain like most of this Virgina people.... you can never understand.

Have a good day.

grin this one did not even pretend for long to display his misogyny, e pain am say woman dey school am intellectually grin no more sound reasoning, oil don finish lmao

If you are so pained about the past, time travel to the slavery era, go and fight and protest like our ancestors to abolish slavery not just for Blacks, but other races too so we will know you are not just a black racist, then we will take you and your whining and victim mentality serious.

9 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do you really believe our ancestors sold themselves to slavery with their own hands?

Those are lies bro, they wanted us to believe.
They made that up to cover the atrocities done to our motherland.

My grand pops used to tell me life in the early 1800s was as easy and free like a bird.
No stress, though we have our own internal conflicts.. during the colonial era.

So that got me thinking, if the 1700, 1800 to 1900 before the invasion of this white folks was smooth.
We don't even know what money is.

All we do is trade by barter, you give me fish..I give you starch or yam...till this white folks came to desecrate our land.

Then they decided to leave us by handling power to North, turning us against ourself.

go to the schools in the uk, whenever they managed to teach about AFRICA OR BLACK CULTURE.. THEY TEACH LIES... LIKE SAYING AFRICANS SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVES

AFRICANS CAN'T WRITE, THEIR ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH SIGNS

BUT YET THEY RANSACKED OUR ANCESTRAL HOME, AND MADE AWAY WITH DIFFERENT ARTIFACTS..

they are the ones seen with guns.

While we are the ones in chains.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You will always be slave with a mindset like this.

Because you truly don't know your ancestors history.

Your a lost soul.

Take yourself at of my thread please.
I won't tell you again.

grin grin
You are such a kid. Know the truth and set yourself free. Ignorance is a disease.

Let our people change. Let our politicians change. That is the true slavery.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 16 For Using Buhari's Name To Scam Job Seekers In Akwa Ibom.Photos / Police Accused Of Collecting N350,000 To Cover Up Teenager’s Death Probe / Police Operatives Arrest 93 Kidnap Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.