Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) (10096 Views)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / SEE What This White Supremacist Posted On Facebook That Is Causing Commotion / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Something that is still practiced in almost every state in Nigeria , I think we're the worse compared to them , most Nigerians can eat anything, whites prefer to preserve , I honestly wish that Nigeria was colonized a little longer , maybe they would've picked up some things from their colonial masters , but here we are ....
u are a fool. Same birtish that gave north power is the one u want. You are a slave suffering from inferior mentality. So a european can instruct you to kill your family and ull do it
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by abbeyty90: 3:18am On Aug 22, 2021
The question should be do you even love yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:23am On Aug 22, 2021
abbeyty90:
The question should be do you even love yourselves?

Yes I love myself.

My question is do you understand what's this thread is all about?
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by abbeyty90: 3:35am On Aug 22, 2021
KiNg0G:

Yes I love myself.

My question is do you understand what's this thread is all about?

Do you really understand my respond to your post?

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2021
abbeyty90:

Do you really understand my respond to your post?

Yes I do, which I answered correctly.

What's stopping you from answering mine.

Do you know what this thread is about?
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2021
George McLaurin, the first black man admitted to the University of Oklahoma in 1948, was forced to sit in a corner far from his white classmates.

But his name remains on the honor roll as one of the three best students of the university. These are his words: "Some colleagues would look at me like I was an animal, no one would give me a word, the teachers seemed like they were not even there for me, nor did they always take my questions when I asked. But I devoted myself so much that afterwards, they began to look for me to give them explanations and to clear their questions."

Lesson: Forcing yourself to be accepted by people is a waste of time. Just focus and add value to yourself and people shall come seeking your help...
Think Unique Thoughts
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
���
https://youtube.com/channel/UCKs_99cH9-wZdr8UrqOq3yw

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Randy100: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2021
lifeisgood12:

WHY are you so stupid? So a white would treat you better? u think Whites that raped and killed black peope will do better. You see europeans as a perfect group like they didnt do worse things to eachother not too long ago.
You are irredeemably stupid, you can't even comprehend what I wrote. SMH. Like, I said truth is bitter. I don't expect you to feel good after tasting a bitter substance.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by mu2sa2: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2021
The irony of it all is that everyone involved - perpetrators and victims - were all of the the same religion.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
mu2sa2:
The irony of it all is that everyone involved - perpetrators and victims - were all of the the same religion.

We also had slave trade going on crazily in the North.

from wiki:
During the Trans-Saharan slave trade, slaves from West Africa were transported across the Sahara desert to North Africa to be sold to Mediterranean and Middle eastern civilizations. It was part of the Trans-Saharan trade
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Randy100:

You are irredeemably stupid, you can't even comprehend what I wrote. SMH. Like, I said truth is bitter. I don't expect you to feel good after tasting a bitter substance.
u are a fool. Go kiss your masters feet and bow down to them. Foolish bastard. Same europeans that gave power to north and killed many of our people are the ones you glorify.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Comedian2019:
Black men that lynch an innocent person just for being accused of theft.
How are blacks better?

Blacks are the worst.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by NOwazobia: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

AFRICAN YOUTHS, IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOOD UP AND DEFEND OUR CONTINENT FROM ALL THESE WESTERN SCAVENGER, WHO TAKES PRIDE IN CAUSING UNREST IN EVERY PART OF OUR MOTHER LAND, SO THEY COULD LOOT OUR RESOURCES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

OUR HOPE FOR AFRICA CAN ONLY BE REALIZED, THE DAY WE STAND UP AGAINST ANY FORM OF OPPRESSION STARTING FROM OUR AFRICAN LEADERS.
You are a poor strategist who will make a very poor leader. True victory from the outside comes from first defeating the enemy within. This has been the bane of the historic slave trade.

It's very easy to know that the black man is an historic homo sapien of greed and vanity because this has been been our present problem of politics and leadership. The present state of our country tells a lot of story about our history.

What I assume you are trying to do is trying to hang your failed life unto a people who suffered same historic fate as yours. You must be a Buharideen who looks for those to blame for his failures.

Nigeria is a sithole not because they said so but because we know so; they only gave a proper name to label our horrific situation.

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by NOwazobia: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Thereddevil:

You only read books, you don't add your reasoning to what you read
worst still, he only accept what he loves from those books as the only truth and every other not massaging his ego as lies.

Imagine someone dumb and aggressive. Those two attribute make for a good grave. He is forever lost.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by NOwazobia: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Guy you are saying rubbish and trash.

Stop blaming Africa's backwardness on the whites.

The looters looting Nigeria's national treasure since 1960. Are they white?

Take responsibility for your life and stop blaming others.
He is a Buharideen. They always blame others for their failures.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Lordbinsmar: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2021
NOwazobia:

He is a Buharideen. They always blame others for their failures.

You are absolutely right.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by DonroxyII: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

tell you what.... all humans are wicked no mater the race, buh you trying to associate to just black race alone, just because of what you've seen or heard is nothing but a slave mentality playing there

the missionaries said jesus was a white man, all his disciples were white....but refered satan the devil who tempted him a black man

Same whitemen said if someone dies, you have to put on a "black" cloth to mourn.

While if you are celebrating, put on a white robe...or spray powder on your face.

If a man lies, he "Blackmail" so white don't tell lies?...if they do what is it called?...same black mail smiley

Bros I see nothing but a slave mentality passed down from your father's to you... for you say all black men are wicked... exactly what the white man wants you to see and believe.

Fact check.

WHITE MEN ARE THE MOST BARBARIC CREATURES ON THE EARTH SURFACE.

THEY CAME WITH GUNS, CANNONS TO FIGHT MEN WITH SPEARS AND AXE.... WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO WIN?.. THEY LEFT WITH BLACK MEN FILLED ON A SHIP..... AND YET THEY LIED TO YOU THAT AFRICANS SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVE FOR WHISKEY AND BREAD..... and you believed them.

tell me bros, whose the one with guns.... and the one in chains on the pic below.

Who's the one been barbaric here.

You are the slave here because you carry slavery DNA from 400 years ago. You couldn't move on from 400 years of slavery ..... White enslaved you and they also set you free ..... it was also dark moments for them too .....White have move on to do other greater phenomenon with life and earth... they discovers alot afterwards including Oil to power Engines instead of using Africans as fuel ..... It's all about alternative to them ... better and green .... they are fighting each other today for climate change .... We are fighting for cows and grazing .... killing farmers !!

Under the law of nature, never blame anyone for your misfortune..... the weak are meant to be enslaved..... if you have what it takes, conquer the earth and do as you wish with it ...if you can't, you will definitely be conquered by Earth itself or any of her resources!

White and China are heading to Mars now ... leaving Earth ..... Now, by the time they dominate Mars and started issuing Visas you will cry discrimination but right now, How many African countries contributed to the Science that leads to Mars or to Anywhere

No, its all about sex and dancing and procreation....

The reason why you have the got to be talking right now is because White are lenient enough to abolished slave trade under the law of Humanitarianism..... they can nuke you all or poison the atmosphere you breathe and nothing will happened as nothing happened during slavery since then till tomorrow .........

See, never blame anybody for your woes..... Weak ones are meant to be cheated and enslaved.... Be smart and never blame anybody for your foolishness ............

Nature is bliss and cruel but there are Laws !

He who holds those laws control and command mother nature and other resources within nature!!

You think all those Mathematics formulars are joke, they are used to determine how nature operates and nothing is fixed ........

Instead of crying, fix yourself .... suggest solutions to get yourselves fixed .......... Whites don't give a penny about you, they have never and they will never ........

If world goes mad today, white will still enslave you today and use you as energy source and a fuel to power their machines ..... you can say NO if you have what it takes ..... if not.... You and your resources are nothing but fuel to power Machines and tools !!

If you fail to use your head, your head will be used by others !!

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by AlphaMale666: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Blacks are the most evil & wicked people this earth as ever seen!
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well I have two encounters with Russians that I can't forget

I worked with one at Grandexcelssior Sharjah UAE.. she is the nicest foreign woman I have ever met as a black man only second to Kenya women always happy to hangout they see Nigerians with some kind of swags

Second one was a tourist at a club in Ajman close to Civil defence office Ajman beach.. me and my guys went to smoke shisha and drink some beer... Then we saw this Russian clique trying to snap our pics and they were staring at us like we were ghost.. we kept on with our flexing, next thing one of the dude walked up to us and told us can we have pics together and join tables together that he doesn't mind paying our bills we agreed and while talking he told us in his city they barely have very little Blacks, and he has seen few Africans in his entire life

Few Russians and Chinese are racist, Egyptians, Pakistani , Moroccans love Nigerians and know abit much about us.

Many uneducated Indians, Americans and Philippines are very racist

Ajman beach club….
Ajman close to Civil defence office Ajman beach. Na only God go know how this area go don fine gannnnnn.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by typicalgamer(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
afrorossiyatv

Edit: look at them assuming he is a thief, because he is a black man been hanged.

You see the slave mentality, playing on this thread.

Do you see the black man mentality.

My people are Still suffering for lack of knowledge.... they careless about their black history

Seems you’re forgetting that our pioneers were never this educated as we’re today, and the system back then was built to oppress and isolate them

This na small case compared to mass murders the white commited
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Drillminded: 11:18pm On May 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
afrorossiyatv

Edit: look at them assuming he is a thief, because he is a black man been hanged.

My people are Still suffering for lack of knowledge.... they careless about their black history
Solomon has killer eyes ... and besides if you need to be angry ... target it towards the useless black race ... because as without so within. I am African but black people are demons ... how do you think slavery blossomed ? You think the whites came to kidnap blacks ? No way .. It is blacks that did the kidnapping and then sold their people into slavery ... Fudufuking Blacks!
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by AntiBMC(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2022
Hmm. Oyigboupdate
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by PoliteActivist: 11:54pm On May 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
afrorossiyatv

If someone has been maltreatment by fellow blacks all his life, and received only kindness from whites, how do you expect him to relate to your "all whites are evil" sermon??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom / Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS / Court Remands Man For Defiling Neighbour’s 13-Year-Old Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.