Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) (9999 Views)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / SEE What This White Supremacist Posted On Facebook That Is Causing Commotion / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
Do you really believe our ancestors sold themselves to slavery with their own hands?

Those are lies bro, they wanted us to believe.
They made that up to cover the atrocities done to our motherland.

My grand pops used to tell me life in the early 1800s was as easy and free like a bird.
No stress, though we have our own internal conflicts.. during the colonial era.

So that got me thinking, if the 1700, 1800 to 1900 before the invasion of this white folks was smooth.
We don't even know what money is.

All we do is trade by barter, you give me fish..I give you starch or yam...till this white folks came to desecrate our land.

Then they decided to leave us by handling power to North, turning us against ourself.

go to the schools in the uk, whenever they managed to teach about AFRICA OR BLACK CULTURE.. THEY TEACH LIES... LIKE SAYING AFRICANS SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVES

AFRICANS CAN'T WRITE, THEIR ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH SIGNS

BUT YET THEY RANSACKED OUR ANCESTRAL HOME, AND MADE AWAY WITH DIFFERENT ARTIFACTS..

they are the ones seen with guns.

While we are the ones in chains.

The Efik also dominated the slave trade. They acted as middlemen between the African traders from the hinterlands and the white merchants on ships mostly from English cities such as Liverpool and Bristol.

They negotiat buyers. They worked on the docks, loading and offloading shipsed prices for slaves, then collected royalties from both the sellers and, and supplied the foreigners with food and other provisions.

"The kings became very wealthy. The families became prominent. They controlled the largest trough of slaves coming out of Africa," Mr Duke said. (Donald Duke, former Governor of Cross River State.)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57156148

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Note:

A book containing the 18th Century journal of an Efik slave trader - written in Pidgin English and discovered in Scottish missionary archives - was published in 1956.

Titled The Diary of Antera Duke, it is the only surviving eyewitness account of the slave trade by an African merchant.

So keep lying to yourself.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Conner44: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

they made you believe your country is a shit hóle, you accepted that.

They made you believe, black men don't like each other... you believed

They said your ancestors are monkey's who lived on TREES, you accepted that.

They said your ancestors sold themselves out for a bottle of whiskey..... you believed that.

What else you don't believe.

Am ashamed to share same race with you.

But everything you posted that they said about us is true. Why are you burying your head in the sand?

So you see the truth and choose to disbelieve it because it is bitter?

You sir are a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lonelyisland(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Who told you he was a thief?

Because he is young u assumed him to be a thief?

Check his name on google.

Solomon Mahlangu

He's a respected freedom fighter till today...in black history.

Celebrated.
Celebrated you say!?
For your information the whites knows what's right and wrong, when they do the wrong things and you oppose them, they kill you and then they celebrate you as the greatest.
Check all saints, check all the black activists of the past. Don't be surprised if Nnamdi Kanu is killed today and tomorrow you see him being celebrated as the greatest hero of our time.
My brother fear the whites

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Celebrated you say!?
For your information the whites knows what's right and wrong, when they do the wrong things and you oppose them, they kill you and then they celebrate you as the greatest.
Check all saints, check all the black activists of the past. Don't be surprised if Nnamdi Kanu is killed today and tomorrow you see him being celebrated as the greatest hero of our time.
My brother fear the whites

Malcolm x did no wrong for fighting for afro americans....he was killed by black men like the ones we have on this thread... with same MINDSET that all black freedoms fighters are evil....all black men are evil.

Nelson mandela, spent most years behind bars,....he was let down by his so called brothers.

Martin luther king murdered fighting for this same black men here on this THREAD.

they don't want to see reasons that this white men are the most barbaric creatures on the earth surface.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Conner44:

But everything you posted that they said about us is true. Why are you burying your head in the sand?

So you see the truth and choose to disbelieve it because it is bitter?

You sir are a hypocrite

did you really believe our fore father's lived on trees..... meanwhile drawings are found in caves and mountains till today.

They said africans can't communicate orally, only use signs..... but we have different ancient languages discovered from Africa.

They said we are black monkeys, with no purpose of life, yet when they came with guns... they ransacked our ancestral homes and made away with our ancient artifacts...and craft work...like benin case....

Bros...when will you be woke?

I will wait till that day comes.... maybe you can never be woke.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

did you really believe our fore father's lived on trees..... meanwhile drawings are found in caves and mountains till today.

They said africans can't communicate orally, only use signs..... but we have different ancient languages discovered from Africa.

They said we are black monkeys, with purpose of life, yet when they came with guns... they ransacked our ancestral homes and made away with our ancient artifacts...and craft work...like benin case....

I will wait till that day comes.... maybe you can never be woke.

Then they found greedy people to perpetuate their acts. Which were from here.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021

AFRICANS NEVER SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVES IN THE FIRST PLACE......WE WERE OVERPOWERED BY THEIR GUNS, NUKES.. CANONS.

PROVE: THEY RANSACKED OUR ANCESTRAL HOME AND MADE AWAY WITH OUR VARIOUS ARTIFACTS.

Be Woke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5yXgus0VQ

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Conner44: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

They said we are black monkeys, with purpose of life, yet when they came with guns... they ransacked our ancestral homes and made away with our ancient artifacts like benin case....

I will wait till that day comes.... maybe you can never be woke

All I see in your post is “they said - they said”.

About our ancestors living in trees of course as it is a lie. Humans have never lived in trees so that statement (wherever you read it) must have been made as a joke. Humans have always lived on the ground an not in trees.

About our ancestors using strictly sign language of course you should also know this is a lie. The lips and tongues of our ancestors have always been in use. Sign language is a rather modern concept formulated for the convenience of communication with invalids and special needs human beings in our modern society. If per adventure it is confirmed that Africans used sign languages in the past then it is a bonus for us as we will be the ones accredited with its invention instead of the white men.

About them saying we were black monkeys well of course we were black but not monkeys. That’s just another word they use to incense Africans and make them emotional as you are now. If you’ve watched the movie ‘the gods must be crazy’ you’d recognize the lead actor who is the hunter from an existing African tribe. Did you think that man and the women in his village wore those garbs and spoke those word just for the production of that movie? No. He is a real human from a real part of modern day Africa from a real tribe that dresses and behaves exactly as he was doing in that movie. I am sure if you ran into such a person tomorrow you’d be tempted to call him a ‘black African monkey’ wont you?

So you see you’re reasoning emotionally not rationally and hiding from the truth. Even if civilization began in Africa as a fact it won’t take a way the truth that it didn’t advance as rapidly as the whites own civilization did after they started theirs.

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

AFRICANS NEVER SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVES IN THE FIRST PLACE......WE WERE OVERPOWERED BY THEIR GUNS, NUKES.. CANONS.

PROVE: THEY RANSACKED OUR ANCESTRAL HOME AND MADE AWAY WITH OUR VARIOUS ARTIFACTS.

Be Woke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5yXgus0VQ

I can't even watch that crap. You believe the white men went into interior villages and were using guns to carry slaves. From Benin, Oyo, Ogun to Lagos.

Haba, with no cars. Reason small now.

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Conner44:

All I see in your post is “they said - they said”.

About our ancestors living in trees of course as it is a lie. Humans have never lived in trees so that statement (wherever you read it) must have been made as a joke. Humans have always lived on the ground an not in trees.

About our ancestors using strictly sign language of course you should also know this is a lie. The lips and tongues of our ancestors have always been in use. Sign language is a rather modern concept formulated for the convenience of communication with invalids and special needs human beings in our modern society. If per adventure it is confirmed that Africans used sign languages in the past then it is a bonus for us as we will be the ones accredited with its invention instead of the white men.

About them saying we were black monkeys well of course we were black but not monkeys. That’s just another word they use to incense Africans and make them emotional as you are now. If you’ve watched the movie ‘the gods must be crazy’ you’d recognize the lead actor who is the hunter from an existing African tribe. Did you think that man and the women in his village wore those garbs and spoke those word just for the production of that movie? No. He is a real human from a real part of modern day Africa from a real tribe that dresses and behaves exactly as he was doing in that movie. I am sure if you ran into such a person tomorrow you’d be tempted to call him a ‘black African monkey’ wont you?

So you see you’re reasoning emotionally not rationally and hiding from the truth. Even if civilization began in Africa as a fact it won’t take a way the truth that it didn’t advance as rapidly as the whites own civilization did after they started theirs.

You validated all my points but still coming out like a 2faced man.

This is not about emotion or whatsoever...it's about black history ... and we the younger generations never forgets.. what our ancestors had to pass through 400years ago.

This is not they say ..or they said.

It's what happened then.
And what's still happening till today.

Your last paragraph....I agree... the white might have advance rapidly than we Africans with the help of guns,grenades, electron....BUT THEY CAME AND STOPPED OUR CIVILIZATION

Have ever thought..... what life would have been like if the missionaries didn't come to africa with their religions.

We would have been more civilized than this.

THEY DID MORE HARMS THAN GOOD

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lebron7(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You are missing it. They did not come in thousands. They came in different ships. Not at once. Some crews had less than 30 men. There is no way they could hold a whole kingdom ransom.

They promised riches, which they gave them mirrors and radios, made some kings of their kingdoms in exchange for slaves.
Stop replying him
The guy is delirious

5 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Conner44: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You validated all my points but still coming out like a 2faced man.

This is not about emotion or whatsoever...it's about black history ... and we the younger generations never forgets.. what our ancestors had to pass through 400years ago.

This is not they say ..or they said.

It's what happened then.
And what's still happening till today.

Your last paragraph....I agree... the white might have advance rapidly than we Africans with the help of guns,grenades, electron....BUT THEY CAME AND STOPPED OUR CIVILIZATION

Have ever thought..... what life would have been like if the missionaries didn't come to africa.

THEY DID MORE HARMS THAN GOOD

About the first bolded please kindly explain how I validated your points? If for anything I’m sure I decimated them but as usual you’d rather bury your head in the sand.

The second bolded fully exposes the underlying reason for your emotional pattern of reasoning. Yes the whites invaded most of Africa but that will never make me twist history just to make myself feel better.

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
lebron7:

Stop replying him
The guy is delirious

both men where killed by their own race.. for what they believed in ...what else do I expect.

harriet said she could have freed more, if only they knew they were slaves.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lebron7(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

both men where killed by their own race.. for what they believed in ...what else do I expect.

Ok slave boy
So what is all this your argument driving at?

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Conner44:

About the first bolded please kindly explain how I validated your points? If for anything I’m sure I decimated them but as usual you’d rather bury your head in the sand.

The second bolded fully exposes the underlying reason for your emotional pattern of reasoning. Yes the whites invaded most of Africa but that will never make me twist history just to make myself feel better.

no history was twist, you Just another lost black soul afraid to learn about his root.

You just another lost soul afraid to see this white men and their tricks they used on our ancestors.... and still using till today.

You just another lost soul that prefers to hear lies, than what really happened centuries ago.

NO AFRICAN SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVE, WE WERE INVADED WITH GUNS AND GRENADES.

WE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO SUBMIT.

THEY TOOK OUR BROTHERS FORCEFULLY AS SLAVES TO HELP BUILD THEIR COUNTRIES.

I WAIT TILL THE DAY YOUR FINALLY WOKE... BUT DEFINITELY NOT TODAY

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Mass grave of Boko Haram black evil killing blacks.

You will accuse White Men too.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
lebron7:

Ok slave boy
So what is all this your argument driving at?

when you finally ready to learn about your fore Fathers history.... you drop that bobo juice.... and go back to page 1 and read my post all over again....till then....wallow in ignorance
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Mass grave of Boko Haram black evil killing blacks.

You will accuse White Men too.

You are derailing my thread have made it clear to you.

Create a topic about that separately.

AM TALKING ABOUT BLACK HISTORY.....not boko haram or politicians.

Try get Sense please
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by YellowbaMoslem: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You all will always come counter with useless facts.
Am talking about the racism of whites on black.
But you avoid it, because you are still a slave to their Will.

Tribalism and jungle mentality of a black Man is a Billion time worse than Racism.

I would even find it easier to live in Russia, than say I dey go Sokoto or Kano for holidays of 1 week. Nothing go carry me enter North.

Lai lai.. I rather spend the rest of my life in the so called Racist California, Moscow or Paris.

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Conner44: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

no history was twist, you Just another lost black soul afraid to learn about his root.

You just another lost soul afraid to see this white men and their tricks they used on our ancestors.... and still using till today.

You just another lost soul that prefers to hear lies, than what really happened centuries ago.

NO AFRICAN SOLD THEMSELVES AS SLAVE, WE WERE INVADED WITH GUNS AND GRENADES.

WE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO SUBMIT.

THEY TOOK OUR BROTHERS FORCEFULLY AS SLAVES TO HELP BUILD THEIR COUNTRIES.

I WAIT TILL THE DAY YOUR FINALLY WOKE... BUT DEFINITELY NOT TODAY

grin grin ogbeni go and swallow your drugs jor

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lebron7(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

when you finally ready to learn about your fore Fathers history.... you drop that bobo juice.... and go back to page 1 and read my post all over again....till then....wallow in ignorance
Ok slave boy
Wallow in your slavery

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Tribalism and jungle mentality of a black Man is a Billion time worse than Racism.

I would even find it easier to live in Russia, than say I dey go Sokoto or Kano for holidays of 1 week. Nothing go carry me enter North.

Lai lai.. I rather spend the rest of my life in the so called Racist California, Moscow or Paris.

your decision and I respect that bro, but before you think of spending your life na in racist california or moscow....I would have preferred you to go there in the 1800 or early 1900 when it was really hot..... before the time of our lost freedom fighters.... Martin Luther King who paved some path for us... before the time of nelson mandela...I would have loved you to be among the black men that experience that era.

YOU DON'T CARE, YOU ARE NOT THE ONE BEEN CHAINED HERE.

THAT'S BLACK MAN HEART, WE ARE OUR GREATEST PROBLEM.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by YellowbaMoslem: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

your decision and I respect that bro, but before you think of spending your life na in racist california or moscow....I would have preferred you to go there in the 1800 or early 1900 when it was really hot..... before the time of our lost freedom fighters.... Martin Luther King who paved some path for us... before the time of nelson mandela...I would have loved you to be among the black men that experience that era.

YOU DON'T CARE, YOU ARE NOT THE ONE BEEN CHAINED HERE.

THAT'S BLACK MAN HEART, WE ARE OUR GREATEST PROBLEM.

Bro Move on, it was still the same white that abolished slave trade.

If not for the same liberal Whites, Luther King wouldn't have achieved that milestone.

In medieval ages, the whites did worst to themselves. Slavery and Racism didn't start with black man.

The whites have been doing it to their selves even before colonial era in Africa.

They have move on with civilization, can black ever move on.

I as a Nigerian, would feel comfortable walking in the streets of london, than walking in the streets of Gombe as a Southern Christian.

Inside the same Nigeria.

Bro, Blacks have failed not only their selves, but their creator.

7 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Bro Move on, it was still the same white that abolished slave trade.

If not for the same liberal Whites, Luther King wouldn't have achieved that milestone.

In medieval ages, the whites did worst to themselves. Slavery and Racism didn't start with black man.

The whites have been doing it to their selves even before colonial era in Africa.

They have move on with civilization, can black ever move on.

I as a Nigerian, would feel comfortable walking in the streets of london, than walking in the streets of Gombe as a Southern Christian.

Inside the same Nigeria.

Bro, Blacks have failed not only their selves, but their creator.

blacks can never move on to civilization when some of us still have this mindset, like the ones on this thread.

That black is bad..... you are telling yourselves that your country men are bad... same way our forefathers passed the lie to us that we sold ourselves as slave.

You are equally stating that white men are better, despite the evil they did to our land 400years ago.

Despite the evil they still doing to our black brothers in their country today... george floyd publicly murdered.

You telling me you pick them any day.... over your fellow black brothers

Tell you what bro, 400years is a long amount of time.... and you asking we the youth of africa to THROW AWAY THAT HISTORY JUST LIKE THAT.

THEN YOU ARE EQUALLY STATING WE SHOULD FORGET ALL THE NAMES OF THE HERO'S WHO FOUGHT FOR US AND LOST THEIR LIVES.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF.

I CAN NEVER FORGET.

MY KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET.

THEIR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET

ITS CALLED HISTORY, AND HISTORY IS NEVER MENT TO BE FORGOTEN.

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You are derailing my thread have made it clear to you.

Create a topic about that separately.

AM TALKING ABOUT BLACK HISTORY.....not boko haram or politicians.

Try get Sense please

Who told you the history of our wickedness to sell our brothers into slavery for riches bearing resemblance with the way Politicians are selling the masses to suffering for their riches is not Black History?

Slavery happened because blacks were accessory to it.

Abi Chief Mobee was historically white?

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

blacks can never move on to civilization when some of us still have this mindset, like the ones on this thread.

That black is bad..... you are telling yourselves that your country men are bad... same way our forefathers passed the lie to us that we sold ourselves as slave.

You are equally stating that white men are better, despite the evil they did to our land 400years ago.

Despite the evil they still doing to our black brothers in their country today... george floyd publicly murdered.

You telling me you pick them any day.... over your fellow black brothers

Tell you what bro, 400years is a long amount of time.... and you asking we the youth of africa to THROW AWAY THAT HISTORY JUST LIKE THAT.

THEN YOU ARE EQUALLY STATING WE SHOULD FORGET ALL THE NAMES OF THE HERO'S WHO FOUGHT FOR US AND LOST THEIR LIVES.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF.

I CAN NEVER FORGET.

MY KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET.

THEIR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET

ITS CALLED HISTORY, AND HISTORY IS NEVER MENT TO BE FORGOTEN.

How can blacks move on when people like you deny the evils that were committed by blacks and are still committing it?

The only way to move on is by knowing our ways are evil and stop putting riches over lives.

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Much of the blame for the growth of the slave trade into a major industry is attributed to a Briton named John Hawkins (pictured above). Hawkins “modernised” the rabble the Portuguese started, cleaned it up, and made it a “respectable” business. He started what was called “the triangular trade”.

Ships would sail from Britain with guns, mirrors and alcohol; these ships would go to the area known as the Slave Coast, today’s Niger Delta, and would anchor off the coast; the crew would row ashore, where they’d be met by natives who’d take their weapons and drinks in exchange for slaves; the slavers would then take this unfortunate slave cargo on a truly memorable trip across the Atlantic, to the New World where, the slaves would be exchanged for sugar, cotton and cash.

These goods would go back to Europe for a great profit. Given the demand for alcohol and weapons in Africa, slaves in the Americas, produce in Europe, this was truly profitable.

https://africasacountry.com/2014/04/historyclass-with-cheta-nwanze-a-short-history-of-the-slave-trade

Bonny, Port Harcourt and Calabar. Chaii. There is God O!
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021

You think they love you.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

You all will always come counter with useless facts.
Am talking about the racism of whites on black.
But you avoid it, because you are still a slave to their Will.

All white people are not racist.
Black people living in the west are the luckiest groups of black people in the world
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
1Sharon:

All white people are not racist.
Black people living in the west are the luckiest groups of black people in the world

What's lucky about living with humans that their skin colors are white?

I cry for you Sharon.

I cry deeply.

Cant believe these are beings our heroes fought for.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by 1Sharon(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

What's lucky about living with humans that their skin colors are white?

I cry for you Sharon.

I cry deeply.

Cant believe these are beings our heroes fought for.

Where do you live ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama: Vladimir Putin Is No 'chess Master' / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour / Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.