Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) (57101 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Emerged As World Brightest Student, Bags Another Title / Nigerian Girl Becomes The Brightest Student In The World[updatehubsnaija] / Nigerian Girl Named Fareedah Oyolola Emerges As The World Brightest Student (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by tnerro1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
When will a northerner win this kind of award grin
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
KushLyon:

Actually it's a yes yes grin web development is mostly text based and usually don't require much machine power. It's if you're doing advanced programming like in android and game development that you will require a more powerful laptop. You can start with what ever you have or afford, you can always upgrade later
I have previous knowledge let's say 40% in graphics design, I can use photoshop well so I still intend to master graphics design that's why am asking for a high specification lappy
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by KushLyon(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have previous knowledge let's say 40% in graphics design, I can use photoshop well so I still intend to master graphics design that's why am asking for a high specification lappy
I also have knowledge in graphics design and I think I know what you mean when you say you need a high specification laptop; Photoshop uses a lot of power, especially for advanced features

Since you intend to master graphics design (I highly recommend focusing on one; either graphics or programming), then you should get a PC with at least 8gb ram and core i5 processor.

Or since you intend to master graphics design, you should look into UI/UX design, it is also a high paying IT course cheesy
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by November24(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
bonnyhope:

What value do Nigeran professors have?

Ask yourself plz
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by dragunov: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonathan39:
One of!

Belle de pain you.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by dragunov: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2021
KingOdart:

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/nigerian-student-emerges-world-brightest-student

Fareedah! That's Fulani. They changed the surname by wuruwuru! grin grin grin. Dem wan steal am. Na to only raise cows, commit bestiality with them and murder people gruesomely na him dem sabi.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by dragunov: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2021
post=105036133:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

All we have to say is that we Love you Our Darling Fareedah.

Thanks for making our darling nation proud.

God bless Fareedah and her parents.

God bless Nigeria.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Stop forming familiarity! We no sabi you.

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Awoleesu(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Imagine this bright kid in an Afghanistan...
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by nerd004: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=FILEBE post=105036024]

What exactly is your problem gan gan? If at all others are tribalizing issues... should u be among ? Should you? As far as I know,you are an adult o. Who will grow to become a father someday If you aren't already . How do you caution you kids when he says these things you just say?

See, you might think you are catching "cruise" with this tribalism thing but you don't know how consciously or subconsciously it is being planted in your mind And everybody that reads your comment.

You are never ready for its effect.

Guy please stop. Don't be part of those that tribalise every issue. The others too will learn from you[/quote

Hmmm ....nice I shall stop...but also warn Ur brothers to do likewise...am not a tribal bigot, just catching cruise on nairaland...okay
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by nerd004: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2021
Some persons seems to be angry with my comments... They said it's tribalistic but the real truth is this

I dont like IPOB at all...I hate its ideologies,,,,I hate its leader and his soakaway latrine of a mouth...

But I love Igbos and I respect their culture...

To all genuine Igbos AM SORRY FOR USING SUCH HARD WORDS...I PROMISE NEVER TO USE SUCH AGAIN ON THIS PLATFORM
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by dododawa1: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Congrats to her...

Wrong caption... there is no such thing as world brightest student because there is no competition for that.
What is the standard of measure?
She can only be "one of the" but not "the...", to show there are other bright ones.

PS: I'm just being realistic here.
hate is in your blood.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Myer(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2021
KingOdart:

Greensprings? That's like 1.5 million for school fees.
Beauty, Brain and OBO... serious 3ple threat.
This one papa go collect bride price even though she be yoruba.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Jonathan39: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Except you don't know how to read or you want to practice self delusion shocked
dragunov:

Belle de pain you.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by olmoRoc: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2021
[/b]one of the brightest[b] is not the same as [/b]the brightest[b]
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by proclinician: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Lovenorth:

Don't allow envy to kill you

Every time it's only Igbo and Yoruba. There's never a time they mention the cursed, demonic, blood sucking northerners in any diaspora giant strides. They are not done with reciting the useless manual of terrorism they call qur'an. Primitive bastards.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Lovenorth: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
proclinician:

Every time it's only Igbo and Yoruba. There's never a time they mention the cursed, demonic, blood sucking northerners in any diaspora giant strides. They are not done with reciting the useless manual of terrorism they call qur'an. Primitive bastards.
Thank God we don't worship human being, you go and continue worshipping servant, we worship the God that the servant worship not the servant that ask us to worship the God
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by proclinician: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Lovenorth:

Thank God we don't worship human being, you go and continue worshipping servant, we worship the God that the servant worship not the servant that ask us to worship the God

To kill, steal and destroy.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by proclinician: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Lovenorth:

A man killed 60 people a day and he is not a terrorist because he is fighting for your god
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by beyondPen(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Congrats to her...

Wrong caption... there is no such thing as world brightest student because there is no competition for that.
What is the standard of measure?
She can only be "one of the" but not "the...", to show there are other bright ones.

PS: I'm just being realistic here.

So if there can't be world's brightest student, there can be world beautiful (miss world) right?
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by beyondPen(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Someone should pls advice me, what I.T course can I do and master within 6 months?
A high paying international recognized I.T course pls.
Someone adviced I go for an I.T course.
And what state is the best state to learn?
Lagos or ibadan?

Go learn computer repair from any good computer engineer. Then start from learning software engineering ( this should be on your own). It could be java web app or web development start from there and ascend. But it takes time and dealing with the frustration that comes with it.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by beyondPen(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Goldbw122:
I hope she have other talent to offer to the world or her community, because been the brighest of her education wouldn't help her.

What talent do you want her to have again? Twerking, social media validation? Let her parent or she worry for herself.

During school days, my roommate was always burning out midnight candles and me I was the who book help type though I sabi book small sha. He came out top of his department and now his in Canada for full academic sponsorship.

Despite book book, everybody still knows how to give themselves fun and develop other aspect of their life's.
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by Saintmary(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
omoadeleye:

Oyo state is the pacesetter

And she is Oyolola, funny isn't it?

Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by OCEANPOWER: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingOdart:

THIS NEWS ALWAYS CAME FROM SOUTHERN PEOPLE OF NIGERIA..

WHAT YEAR OR DAY DO WE HEAR THIS TYPE OF NEWS FROM NORTHERN ?. SPORTS ZERO, ZERO ACADEMICS,

WHAT THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COUNTRY IS HEGEMONY, INSECURITIES, INJUSTICE, DIVIDE AND RULE.

YOU CAN NEVER HEAR ANYTHING GOOD NEWS FROM NORTHERN ACCEPT KILLINGS AND KIDNAPPING OF SCHOOL CHILDREN ON DAILY BASIS,

THE SOUTH WILL BE WORKING WHILE THEY KEPT ON ENJOYING THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE GOOD PEACEFUL PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHERNERS..

IT IS TIME FOR THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE TO UNITE TIME IS RUNNING OUT..

YOU CAN SENSE IT NOW THAT, HAUSA FULANIS CALIPHATE IS FORCING ON GRAZING ROUTE AGAINST THE WILL OF THE SOUTH..

THE POLITICIANS IN SOUTH HAVE SOLD THE REGION INTEREST TO THE NORTH ISLAMIC SHARIA REPUBLIC OF THE SAHEL..
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by adebopo: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by omoadeleye(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saintmary:

And she is Oyolola, funny isn't it?

Lol. I'm just noticing now self
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by FILEBE(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
nerd004:
Hmmm ....nice I shall stop...but also warn Ur brothers to do likewise...am not a tribal bigot, just catching cruise on nairaland...okay

Okay boss!! Nice one. I hail and respect your resolution. As per maturity, if others are throwing tribal slings , na to ignore them o. When people pay them less attention... dem go stop. Enjoy your day boss
Re: Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
proclinician:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level.