Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254933 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Olaola01:

Good afternoon pls I just received this mail now... I want to know if I have been given Visa. Thanks

Potentially possible but you cant be 100% sure. hope for the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Punkydude: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
vivvica:

Hi.

What’s your profile like ?
Any previous refusal
Change of course from bsc to msc
Educational gap
What questions do you feel you didn't answer well the first time ,

No previous refusal.
No change of course
Yes, Study gap. 10 years.
My finances, but i told them by father and sister supported me and the gave me some funds, later when asked about my POF, i said that it was my savings. Is that a contradiction. Family can support ba?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Punkydude:

No previous refusal.
No change of course
My finances, but i told them by father and sister supported me and the gave me some funds, later when asked about my POF, i said that it was my savings. Is that a contradiction. Family can support ba?

Family can support . But did you stick to one answer , family support or self funded . For your next interview you need to remember your answers and don’t change it but improve on it . If you said support by family with your own funds inclusive stick to it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kelly24: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good Day All,

Please who knows the questions asked during interview as I have been schedules for interview tomorrow after receiving non-straight forward email last week.

Please everyone help a brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
kelly24:
Good Day All,

Please who knows the questions asked during interview as I have been schedules for interview tomorrow after receiving non-straight forward email last week.

Did you have visa refusal in the past?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olab92: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello everyone, please who has done super priority and how long did it take you to get it .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Punkydude: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
kelly24:
Good Day All,

Watch this guy on Youtube, he did justice to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rscVb62lLk8&t=842s

Also print your Visa Application Form and memories all the answers you gave and stick to it. Dont change anything. If you say you are going to stay with someone, know some basics about them. Age, full name, address, when they got to the Uk, job, salary what type of Visa they are on and so on.

If you have a study gap, please go back to you first degree course, and realign with all of them.

When asked how much you will earn when you come back just say any figure higher than your tuition so that the ROI will be clear.

Give the impression that you are coming back after your study to help "change" Nigeria with your newly acquired skills(i missed this part in my first interview)

Lastly try and align your future ambition to your course.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Punkydude: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Goddys:

Did you have visa refusal in the past?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Punkydude:

Guy, i have been invited for a second interview. I dont know why but am more scared more than the first. We really need to talk. Please send me your number at dude_punky@yahoo.com.

Please treat as urgent.

Bro, did you apply from Nigeria? It seems the visa process is getting tedious now. Even priority is taking close to 2 weeks. I did biometrics on 30th August but haven't received any email yet since then except that it's been transferred to dmc.

I'm still thinking there's something about your application that necessitate this 2nd interview. Just prepare well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jaybel(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hi guys, please my POF to be provided is £32,615

However, I have $20,000 in my dorm account. Please help me convert to the remaining amount to show into naira.

@justwise and others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Where are you based bro and is it Swansea?

Am in Port Harcourt going to Hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Patnuel2015:
No you don't need POF for the entire study duration. All you need is one year tuition and 9 months maintenance fund.
For the passport please do t go to Ikoyi. I did my capture on 16 June, up till now I ha e not gotten my passport, while someone that capture on 25th of June collected on 4th of August. Stay away from that Ikoyi. They have made me miss September intake. If your passport however, have more than 6 months before expiration when you apply for visa, I will advise you do the renewal in UK

Thank you very much for this. I didn't know I could get a 2 years study visa on a passport that has just 7 months validity left. That's what you mean right?...I can still get a visa even if the passport won't be valid for the duration of the study period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Malwem: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!
VI Priority

Application Date: August 20th
Biometrics Date: August 26th (Tried walk-in on the 23rd to no avail cry, went home and kept trying for new dates and got the 26th grin)
Transferred to DMC: August 26th
Received by DMC: August 27th
Collection Mail: September 3rd
Pick Up: Today, 6th September

No Non straightforward
No Interview

I was scared an error on my BA Certificate would get my application denied, an extra letter "n" was added to my first name (Oversabi Unilag officer), I swore an affidavit and a "One and the same" name declaration in a newspaper, but ended up not including it in my application. I was advised not to draw unnecessary attention to a detail that may not have been noticeable or overlooked as it was handwritten in italics, or add any document that may delay my application (each documents uploaded will be verified), so I decided against including the affidavit and just prayed about it, I guess that worked or I was lucky. Thank you for all the contributions on this platform, I was practically living on nairaland.

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Punkydude: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Goddys:

Bro, did you apply from Nigeria? It seems the visa process is getting tedious now. Even priority is taking close to 2 weeks. I did biometrics on 30th August but haven't received any email yet since then except that it's been transferred to dmc.

I'm still thinking there's something about your application that necessitate this 2nd interview. Just prepare well

I know, there is something they want to clarify. Its the person am going to stay with and it has to do with refusals in the past(not from me, this is my first ever time). They are really digging into to make sure am really genuine. I will prepare.

I saw this online and just want to drop it here.....

During the interview the interviewer will write down everything that you say and will send this record to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). The ECO will then make a decision on your visa application on the basis of your credibility interview and all the other supporting documents you submitted with your Tier 4 visa application. You may be called for a second interview if the ECO needs further information and clarification on your situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hi house
Any applicant with dependents that did biometric August 29th
Please have you receive any mail or your application has move back to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mmachisco: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
What's up?

Adebowaleo25:
Anybody going to Robert Gordon University Aberdeen this September ? please we need to talk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
What does this mean? I just need a confirmation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Punkydude:

I know, there is something they want to clarify. Its the person am going to stay with and it has to do with refusals in the past(not from me, this is my first ever time). They are really digging into to make sure am really genuine. I will prepare.

I saw this online and just want to drop it here.....

During the interview the interviewer will write down everything that you say and will send this record to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). The ECO will then make a decision on your visa application on the basis of your credibility interview and all the other supporting documents you submitted with your Tier 4 visa application. You may be called for a second interview if the ECO needs further information and clarification on your situation.

One thing I'm certain is that it has nothing to do with study gap. Your guess is probably right especially if the person already has immigration issues over there. They are digging but you will come out Victorious

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Olab92:
Hello everyone, please who has done super priority and how long did it take you to get it .

Co-ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugomaxx: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
@Bourne007 & other gurus. Pls help me read in btw the lines with regards to this email response below.
I got this after i sent a paid email on Wed 01/09/2021. Pls be advised that my Biometric date was on 16/08/2021 Standard.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olaola01: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thanks for ur response pls how many days will I have to wait to collect my passport.. Also I want to how can someone be so sure d visa has been visa b4 passport collection.. I mean is it only wen applicaant collect passport he get know to visa has been issued.. Thanks

Potentially possible but you cant be 100% sure. hope for the best[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
jaybel:
Hi guys, please my POF to be provided is £32,615

However, I have $20,000 in my dorm account. Please help me convert to the remaining amount to show into naira.

@justwise and others

Use OANDA and do the calculations

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Richhard:

Bro, did you just get the email this evening?

We did biometrics same day at Ikeja TLS. I was number 9 that day on walk in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
olola4:

Hello bro, I studied History and International Studies for my first degree (Art), is it possible for me to apply for Digital Marketing at Masters level at Teesside Uni, I also want to apply for January 2022 intake.

It’s not an issue. As long as you have your Certificate and Transcripts, you’ll be okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onyiibest8(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Should be an error. I had the same issue. Got another interview invite 2 days after interview. I wrote them and they asked me to ignore that it was a mistake.

Am still waiting for a decision since 6th July.

quote author=Punkydude post=105550441]

No previous refusal.
No change of course
My finances, but i told them by father and sister supported me and the gave me some funds, later when asked about my POF, i said that it was my savings. Is that a contradiction. Family can support ba?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Magnifque01: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Anyone going to Sunderland
How long does it take to issue CAS?

Pleaseeeeee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Goddys:

Bro, did you just get the email this evening?

We did biometrics same day at Ikeja TLS. I was number 9 that day on walk in.

Yes sir, true, we were number 12, priority though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please, anyone
efzbah:
Please has anyone used this centre before or do you/someone you know have any review about them? Many thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Autophys1: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls I really need help.
I can't book an appointment on the tls website.
The nearest appointment that don't have 'sold' on them is 7th Oct.
I cannot click on the dates after as they are blank.
I have been trying since Saturday night. I can't check out even if I want to do walk-in.
There's no Super priority available.
There's no link to upload my document for self service.
Please those who have been able to book appointment on the tls website recently, how did you do it?
Please help me!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gbomzie:
Congratulations

Congratulations bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kissyomyom: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please i just got same, whats this about some1 please help before i get bp

Richhard:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Permitted

Kunleop:

Alhamdulilah bro

Permit me to send talk to you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.