Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250857 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deewhone19: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
lasunakin:
Hello ooo. I just found out my application has been transferred back to VAC some minutes ago, but the thing is I didn't receive any decision mail from UKVI. Is this good. I'm kind of scared o
No cause for worry... I tracked my own to this morning, it has moved back to VAC but yet to receive any mail.
Standard application on 13th August

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
May97:

Mine has been transferred to vac this morning.

27th right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nwauwa(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
pls for test to release, are you required to pay and undergo day 2 test, then day 5 test and release on day 6 or does test to release mean just day 5 only test then release on day 6?

This is for people that have done test to release
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rollykotex: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls im trying to pay at TLS site but its rejecting my priority payment. Pls what can i do. Very utgent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franebo: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sleektb:
Unlike other schools, There’s no avenue to create a password.

They will send a link through the email provided.
I’m just tired!!!

Same as mine, I applied to Teesside University as well and didn't get any password reset mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
May97:

Mine has been transferred to vac this morning.
Ahhh I haven’t seen anything oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello guys, thank you for the great work here. I have gone through the threads, and it has shed light on a lot concerning the topic.

I applied for Jan 2022 intake and I just got my admission offer two days ago. I have some questions,

1. I applied to a 2 year masters course, will I still need to cover maintenance cost of 9 months or longer in my proof of funds?

2. My passport is expiring in 2022, I know I have to renew it, but is there a way I can do that and get a new one within maybe a month??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mattfeuter(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Exactly, The question is not straightforward. They listed other relations omitting blood relative live father, mother brother and sister. So if one has the people in the UK, it will be very confusing to say YES.

This is incorrect sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marvins98: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
SoapMactavish:
Hello guys, thank you for the great work here. I have gone through the threads, and it has shed light on a lot concerning the topic.

I applied for Jan 2022 intake and I just got my admission offer two days ago. I have some questions,

1. I applied to a 2 year masters course, will I still need to cover maintenance cost of 9 months or longer in my proof of funds?

2. My passport is expiring in 2022, I know I have to renew it, but is there a way I can do that and get a new one within maybe a month??

Hello sir you can get a renewal in 10working days but this is for a fast tracking process you can send me a private message so I can help you out. I help in making passport in lagos state

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
gabria2003:

@just wise...pls I need your contact to pchat on either WhatsApp or mail

I will be happy to answer questions here, my private number never got involved with anything nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day everyone. Anybody going to university of Law. Please let connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Incrediblyjoyfu: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Click on the drop-down button there's option of brother, sister...

JahMan1:

It is good to say the truth always but the question on having a relation is confusing in the visa application. My brother and my sister are my relations but they were not listed on the application as qualifying for what they termed relations. Why should one then say yes when they're rather listing spouse, partner, grandparents, grandchildren, spouse/partner of your child, etc. Or am I the only one that saw that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lasunakin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Does anyone know how long it will take DHL to deliver passport to Osun state?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
No
Adebowaleo25:
Anybody going to Robert Gordon University Aberdeen this September ? please we need to talk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Nothing to worry about about. They seeking your consent to share your information with UKVI. They will also help you out in case of any delay when you apply for visa. However,if you have applied for UK visa before, make sure that all the questions that you filled were correct, otherwise dont give that consent.

Thanks for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franebo: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kenny4smart:

If you want a quicker date, you can go for manual booking. with that, you will be scheduled for the test appointment within 3-5 days. Speaking for IOM Abuja. that's exactly what I did.

FOR the manual booking at IOM Abuja, will I just walk in and tell them I want to book

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babatee025: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaryAnn311991:

Please, contact your school (admission team) and tell them about you not receiving your ATAS certificate yet. They Delay the certificate of the summary of your course is not well structured. I can only say for PhD, copy your supervisor and he/she should follow up with the email.

Thanks for the response...I have mail them several times and the message I get from them is that they can't expedite with the ATAS application, am currently confused as my proof of funds is matured and my ATAS is not ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
No you don't need POF for the entire study duration. All you need is one year tuition and 9 months maintenance fund.
For the passport please do t go to Ikoyi. I did my capture on 16 June, up till now I ha e not gotten my passport, while someone that capture on 25th of June collected on 4th of August. Stay away from that Ikoyi. They have made me miss September intake. If your passport however, have more than 6 months before expiration when you apply for visa, I will advise you do the renewal in UK
SoapMactavish:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please can you state what it's incorrect so we can all learn. Because they did not include siblings. When filling the visitor visa you see where they indicate siblings so why did they not do so in student VISA. It's very confusing.
mattfeuter:

This is incorrect sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Please can you state what it's incorrect so we can all learn. Because they did not include siblings. When filling the visitor visa you see where they indicate siblings so why did they not do so in student VISA. It's very confusing.

They included siblings in student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omolara123(f): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
lasunakin:

Track it on the TLScontact website.

Please how do I track from the website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lummiedee: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
For those with children, how did you sign the downloaded three parts form for consent . My son is 3. Am I suppose to sign for him on the first part?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hellodayo: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't know.
But I want to ask you if you know any verified center in Osun that we can do the pre departure covid test.

lasunakin:
Does anyone know how long it will take DHL to deliver passport to Osun state?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yemiyeni: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ushmama:

Pls I’m in same shoes with you . I live in another state so it’s not easy to come to lagos. I applied standard aug 6, dmc same day.(family of 4)
Till now not heard from them .

Pls if you get to ikeja and you get yours kindly let us know. It’s been 5weeks since we applied.

I received application moved to VAC this morning but I still went to the center.
The babe told me my visa is not ready, but they just got over 500 passports today to sort through so fingers crossed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shinefelicity: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls I heard expert medicals has been removed from UK Covid 19 day 2 & 8 test providers. For those that booked before and are yet to land , ll they be considered? Been trying to reach them, not responding
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by abby4ade: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blvck00:
Hello, is there anyone here (preferably female) going to Aston university that would like to rent and share a two bed apartment please?

I sent you an email message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lasunakin(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hellodayo:
I don't know.
But I want to ask you if you know any verified center in Osun that we can do the pre departure covid test.

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/lab-directory

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Clarine:

Defer. You didn’t answer their mandatory questions properly. The question sent is different from the portal’s questions. Normally, they will ask you to resend it but because there is no time, that’s why you got this. Defer till January so you will have enough time to sort it out. You can contact me if you need help.

Please drop you contact i want discuss with about Teesside admission process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
@gabria2003

I don’t deal with agents, all the information you need for UK or USA is in this section if you asked or research

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hellodayo: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.