Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251749 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
cadet123:

I’m not sure tbh but I really hope we do
Yes that the next thing
I am also august 27th and I just check this morning it has being moved to VaC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hallylim:

What do u mean here by decision? And I did on 13th too but nothing yet.

I represent my sister. She is 13th too. It’s well oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Schoolhike:
Hello, good day house, I want to do walk-in at Abuja TLS, how is it??

Do I need to arrive there as early as 4am in the morning like in Lagos ??

Or Abuja is nothing as difficult as Lagos??

Abuja TLS walk-in now, is indeed a thing of grace from God bro. Like you've been adviced, just try and arrive the venue before 5.am, if the previous day spill over is not much with the people on appointment, trust God, you'll have a chance for same day, but just prepare your mind for the following day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
latinahola:

Yes that the next thing
I am also august 27th and I just check this morning it has being moved to VaC
No email either?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fireman2: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have received collection mail today.
Did my biometric on the 30th of August(priority) Abuja
No non straight forward mail.
Hoping for a positive outcome

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cadet123: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaryAnn311991:

No email either?

I haven’t gotten email, have you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaseunadebay(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good afternoon all, please I need schools that open to January 2022 January admission on Gender studies. I have been using Google but seems all the schools offering the course opens September 2022. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaryAnn311991:

No email either?
Yes
They said mail enter by 12-3
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
cadet123:

I haven’t gotten email, have you?

Nope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
latinahola:

Yes

Ok. Fingers crossed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Clarine:

Teesside sha!! It’s because of time. Please if you are considering Teesside University, apply very early and don’t rest till you get answers. They also showed me pepper. It’s a nice school though. Just graduated from there.

Hehehehe they just sent an email stating its cos of differences in my birth certificate and name i applied with.. Its all good though

How's it like there? Did you live in MD or outside?
1 yr course or two?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
So sorry bro.

I didn't know about this on time If it was before 4th of September. It could have been escalated.

You may still want to ask them to change your offer to January. By early next month you should be able to do your visa.
hustla:

No, they actually got across to the bank, bank confirmed same day (9th August)

They then didn't reply emails till end of the month.. About 31st August, asking who owns the bank statement, I replied immediately stating its for my Dad

They replied the next day saying account is now outdated, that i need a new Statement

We printed a new SoA the next day, and i attached birth certificate showing owner of account is my Dad and letter of consent

They replied again saying there's an issue with the statement and there's no time for me to correct the statement..

They have not been able to give a tangible reason why they have asked me to defer till now and I don accept my fate

And yes, its Teesside smh

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaryAnn311991:

Ok. Fingers crossed

Someone told me that passport collection stops before 3pm at Ikeja TLS. So if you want to go for collection, ensure you're there before 3pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cadet123: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
latinahola:

Yes

Fingers crossed we get it soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
fetomowo:
So sorry bro.

I didn't know about this on time If it was before 4th of September. It could have been escalated.

You may still want to ask them to change your offer to January. By early next month you should be able to do your visa.

I did mention it here but nothing was said

They just replied me since Friday and told me it's cos of birth certificate / name issues

A new offer has been sent for Jan.

Thanks for your concern !

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Goddys:

Someone told me that passport collection stops before 3pm at Ikeja TLS. So if you want to go for collection, ensure you're there before 3pm

Can we be at the center, even when the email is not in yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaryAnn311991:

Can we be at the center, even when the email is not in yet?

Nope. If you received collection mail after 2pm, I would advise you go for collection next day. On the day of my biometric, they refused to attend to a lady who got there few minutes to 3pm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yemiyeni: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Visa Alert!!!

Application 31st of July Standard
Biometrics 10th of August
Decision 31st August
Collection 6th of Sept
Pick up 7th Sept

Standard is not for the faint hearted

MA International Development
Nottingham Trent University all the way

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryAnn311991: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Goddys:

Nope. If you received collection mail after 2pm, I would advise you go for collection next day. On the day of my biometric, they refused to attend to a lady who got there few minutes to 3pm.

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Schoolhike: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kenny4smart:

Abuja TLS walk-in now, is indeed a thing of grace from God bro. Like you've been adviced, just try and arrive the venue before 5.am, if the previous day spill over is not much with the people on appointment, trust God, you'll have a chance for same day, but just prepare your mind for the following day.

Haa, thanks for the response,

Moreover, It’s only me(dependant) that was able to secure an appointment for tomorrow, 10:30am , but my wife(main applicant) that wants to do the walk-in, I just hope they will allow her to follow me do her own walk-in as she is the main applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hardeholar1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
My advice
If u have the funds do super priority
If not do priority
Second submit your application october 6 a day after ur pof matures and go for biometrics the next day which is on the 7 and do walk in
And pray that ur decision is made within the 5 to 7 working days for priority
But like i said earlier if u have the funds do super priority 24hrs max 48 hrs
Thats my 2 cent
xavier01:
Hello guys, please I need your advice.

I have everything I need for Visa application except for POF which matures on October 5.

My school resumes this month (September 20) and the school stated on my CAS statement that the latest date I can be accepted on the course is October 15.

How do I go about applying for Visa and meeting up despite the POF late maturity? Do I contact my school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Schoolhike: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pattadon:

Did a week today at Abuja…..

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
teepeehall:
Am applying for a two year postgraduate course. Having paid tuitions deposit do i need to have the two 2 years balance in my account or 1 year balance?

1 year

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Clarine post=105575326]

Teesside sha!! It’s because of time. Please if you are considering Teesside University, apply very early and don’t rest till you get answers. They also showed me pepper. It’s a nice school though. Just graduated from there. [/quote

Can student easily get jobs @ teesside
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Egocen:
PP?

i dont get

passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes it's still valid
Paramedickelvin:
Good morning Everyone, I printed my bank Statement I used for CAS From August 1st to August 30th, Can I still use the Same statement to apply for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
Please who is applying for the student visa from Abu Dhabi UAE?

Fishlink:

I'm in UAE as well but I think it's preferable to apply from Nigeria. Though I haven't seen anyone who applied from UAE yet

We've discussed this severally here that as long as you legally reside in any country, you can apply anywhere and you don't have to wait for anyone. If you had read just few pages back, you will have noticed @Olaola01 @yemiyeni applied from UAE

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olab92: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
ayrton03:
Still waiting for my CAS since August 10th, my shield is stuck in 61%. Start your application now if it's against 2020.

You can send a message in the CAs shield, I got mine after a pre CAs interview. Applied on the 17th of august and got mine on the 4th, just keep sending them reminder, they might ask you to send some follow up documents or get ready for an interview. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
No, if you have your CAS it means you have been able to prove to the school that you have English. So you won't be needing any English exam for UKVI
sanpipita:
My question here, does new UK tier 4 requirements include English exams like IELTS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HorlarJP: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
Please who is applying for the student visa from Abu Dhabi UAE?

I reside in Dubai and I am starting my application this week too from here

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sanpipita(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patnuel2015:
No, if you have your CAS it means you have been able to prove to the school that you have English. So you won't be needing any English exam for UKVI

Any idea how to get CAS, will it be from a school maybe during the application process

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.