Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258482 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eldersege(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
ijeshaprincess:

It is allowed if they have adequate space. You must have their address and phone number ready, as they may decide to call them.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Pls, hope this won't be an issue because I filled in my visa application form that I don't have family in UK.

My School is at Greenwich but the family is at Medway.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eldersege(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
justwise:

Yes you can

Thanks bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Turbie:
Any GCU sept intake here?
GCU here, I deferred till January. Do you have your CAS yet? Those ones can waste time before they issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Visa2022:
Hello Folks,
Please I need all the advice I can get so I don't make a costly mistake.

I recently secured an admission in Teesside University, Middlesbrough, UK.(Data Science and Analytics)..

The tuition fee I'm to pay is approximately £15k ( over 4 or 5 instalments).

Now my question is:
What are the prospects of me being able to raise this sum of money from side jobs I'd take up, considering the limited work hours permit for student visas. (£15k looks like a lot of money and I'd overstretch myself to meet up with payment).

My bro has been advising me to ignore the admission and apply to US schools next year and see if I can secure admission on scholarship ( He's currently schooling on scholarship)...

He says trying to meet up with the £15k tuition payment would wear me out and drastically affect my performance at school, which makes no sense in the long run.

Please House, what do you think?? Are there chances of raising such funds within the 1year period

Please I need all the advise I can get.
Cc: justwise

Listen to your brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
vivvica:

This issue was addressed this week o . Submitting same account balance for dépendants within the same period . The money isn’t sufficient for the whole family and it can be seen that you submitted the same account balance within the same interval. As it is looking they already know this scope , either you have complete money and apply once or transfer the funds and let your dépendants count thier own 28days

But the officer who reviewed the application foolishly wrote the balance after the deduction as 14K pounds versus the 12K pounds they need for maintenance fee, and he shamelessly said 14K is lower than 12K? This is so so annoying. Not everyone who follow this approach has intentions to game the system. Some allow the primary applicant to apply first so they can be sure he/she will get the visa before other family members will apply. For crying out loud the school fees has been paid in full.

Please apply for an administrative review. They should be ashamed of their arithmetic and grant you guys the visas. Sorry for the stress.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
I am seeing you need only £9207 as your own proof, why is that? Have you paid full school fees? If you haven't paid full school fees it could be that the officer was supposed to add your outstanding schedule fees to the letter as why dependants were denied
vvansalam:
Guy please I don’t understand. My dependants were denied visa. We still have 13,600,000 naira in the account.mind you, I paid my tuition. Please has anyone gotten anything positive from administrative review or do I just reapply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Oga except you leaving this countryto to just go and study , inbox me and I'll tell you it's not just about 20hrs a week , reach out to people in UK, stop discouraging people it's not easy but if he's a hustler he can do it . You na only to go read book you d comot naija for bah ? All these golden spoon people. Bro just believe in yourself if US is better option for you go for it but remember from UK to US is a better option than from Nigeria to US , people with experience will tell you better , no be only book you come this world to come read oo most people going to UK will flee to other part of the world from there which ordinarily from NIgeria is not easy to .

No worry

When Home Office hand touch you, i know say you go create new moniker to ask for help

grin

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nicely said
Kukujajaja:
I laughed to my intestine when I see people talking without studied or being in UK before.
Honestly, as an international student in any of UK universities, you are warned to have reasonable funds before attempting their university corridor. Their motto is No mercy, once you cannot meet up with your tuition you're automatically disable from school facilities, ranging from submitting course work online, turntin, presentation, library and council tax exemptions etcetera. You'll definitely be frustrated and out of focus. However, I will strongly advice those concerns to avoid working above 20hrs a week if and only if they need PSW at the end of the day.
Life is not rossy as most of us anticipated. Above all, the UK control systems are perfectly working they have records and only those who abide with rules will be hitch free. Let us be guided!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
naijatisumi:

Ofcourse I read it , the ECO quote 6120 but have read it here in the past that people should do there calculation base on 6300 in order to play save cause such scenario happens also. It’s better to have more than enough most times...Na solution we Dey find abeg

Bros, please drink chilled zobo. It is well with you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro we can never be the same , that's all I can say to you , but please encourage others not discourage , deep down in your heart you know he can scale through despite the challenges he might face but a bird at hand , US is not guaranteed
hustla:

No worry

When Home Office hand touch you, i know say you go create new moniker to ask for help

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eldersege(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pls who has used Asky Airline? It's private airline in Togo.

Togo is under UK amber list.

1) Can I use Asky Airline?

My alternative is KLM but the price is about N150 different. I want to avoid Qarter since price is similar to KLM.

2) Do I need transit Visa for KLM, do I intend to Kay over with the airport.

Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tynnah: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
10th September biometric (priority)... please let's keep each other updated here..

Thanks much much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Tynnah post=105756440]10th September biometric (priority)... please let's keep each other updated here..

Thanks much much[/quote

Bros 10th September nah just 2 days ago naw..�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tynnah:
10th September biometric (priority)... please let's keep each other updated here..

Thanks much much

Okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
ok

corpershun:

Hi Scobyy Trust you are good
Please help me.
Ive sent u my PDF application preview via email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by transport: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please which qualification type will i choose for BSc during coventy application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
done

Tchim:

@scobyy2007,kindly check your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Bro we can never be the same , that's all I can say to you , but please encourage others not discourage , deep down in your heart you know he can scale through despite the challenges he might face but a bird at hand , US is not guaranteed

You don't put the foundation of your studies or career on aspire to perspire talk like this and a reality check is needed. I am sure he can combine with his brother to work out a payment plan as his course is 2 yrs

Also, if you're cutting corners within 2 weeks of landing, you'll be tempted to even push your luck further... And na when hand go touch you be that

Best thing is to plan well, strategize and do everything legit

My moniker get why, but sometimes you gats use your 6 before you form street

All the best

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Igbamatigbi: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will be paying for my IHS and visa fees tomorrow God's grace, I learnt no wak in in Abuja again, please how can I get a nearer date for biometrics. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mayo47(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Enough! Please let's stop misleading people with this "believe in yourself" storyline and be more analytical with scenarios

Boofrenzy:
Oga except you leaving this countryto to just go and study , inbox me and I'll tell you it's not just about 20hrs a week , reach out to people in UK, stop discouraging people it's not easy but if he's a hustler he can do it . You na only to go read book you d comot naija for bah ? All these golden spoon people. Bro just believe in yourself if US is better option for you go for it but remember from UK to US is a better option than from Nigeria to US , people with experience will tell you better , no be only book you come this world to come read oo most people going to UK will flee to other part of the world from there which ordinarily from NIgeria is not easy to .

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mrs2u(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
ayrton03:
Still waiting for my CAS since August 10th, my shield is stuck in 61%. Start your application now if it's against 2020.

Thanks bro. My program start date is January 2022 though. Paid the deposit and requested for CAS August 24th yet no feedback from the school.
What else can I do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
mrs2u:

Thanks bro. My program start date is January 2022 though. Paid the deposit and requested for CAS August 24th yet no feedback from the school.
What else can I do please?
Guess they are dealing with September resumption for now. Maybe later in October or November, they’ll focus on January resumption
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Igbamatigbi:
I will be paying for my IHS and visa fees tomorrow God's grace, I learnt no wak in in Abuja again, please how can I get a nearer date for biometrics. Thank you.

Keep checking, nearer dates are opening up, you will get.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tchim: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
yourfavourite:
What course?

Global Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management with Advanced Practice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gippeum(f): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys, can I book an appointment and then pay for priority later? If yes, how?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Proppie: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Please, before you go to your bank and request for Form A, be sure about the time it'll take them to make the transfer... Some banks will make you wait till you quench... So, kindly make enquiries on this note... And I'd suggest that you use UBA or Titan bank, as those are the only 2 that takes less than 72 hours to reflect (from people's experiences here so far)

Cheers.

Rabato:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Eldersege:
Pls who has used Asky Airline? It's private airline in Togo.

Togo is under UK amber list.

1) Can I use Asky Airline?

My alternative is KLM but the price is about N150 different. I want to avoid Qarter since price is similar to KLM.

2) Do I need transit Visa for KLM, do I intend to Kay over with the airport.

Your advice will be appreciated.

1. Do not fly Asky as the airline will be making a stop in Ethiopia before entering the UK, Ethiopia is on UK’s red list and you’ll have to pay £2,285 to quarantine when you arrive the UK.

2. Yes, you’ll need a transit visa to fly with KLM

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Gippeum:
Hey guys, can I book an appointment and then pay for priority later? If yes, how?

I would suggest you pay for priority as you are booking your appointment because TLS’s site messes up sometimes and when you return to book, you’ll only see Super priority. Better safe than sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gippeum(f): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Oh okay, thank you!

Amarathripple0:

I would suggest you pay for priority as you are booking your appointment because TLS’s site messes up sometimes and when you return to book, you’ll only see Super priority. Better safe than sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thedeewhy22: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning NL,

Pls I will like to kwn the best time to do COVID test if am traveling on the 16th of this month.

Pls I need an urgent reply asap.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Proppie: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Wait, no walk-in at Abuja again? shocked shocked

Kenny4smart:

Keep checking, nearer dates are opening up, you will get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.