Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1264352 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obtwice(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
He didnt read it n do d calculation he saw £680 n thought it wqs Naira rate...

mohtunrahyor:

Please where did you see 6300?

Did you even read the refusal letter he posted at all?

Don’t complicate matter please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fountain67: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Choose Abuja quietly.
DanWord:
Pls who have done walk-in in Abuja recently. I'm in Edo state, between VI and Abuja I don't know which one to choose.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maxi505: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Imagine if this is an interview and you respond this way? Let's mind the language we show should incase we are called for an interview.
phadriz:
Good morning everyone,

I just stumbled on this, do we have anyone in Bradford university, I'm currently waiting for offer letter to progress my relocation to UK through student Visa.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
@Bourne007, @naijatisumi and other gurus I'm currently filling my visa application and I'm going with my spouse. I have filled yes to she's going with me but on the dependant for financial support am i supposed to fill yes too as we have no kids yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maangel01: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
vvansalam:
Guy please I don’t understand. My dependants were denied visa. We still have 13,600,000 naira in the account.mind you, I paid my tuition. Please has anyone gotten anything positive from administrative review or do I just reapply?

The mistake on the part of the ECO is easily noted on the refusal letter.

He had already stated that your dependant required about £12k POF
On the last paragraph, he then stated that when your own maintenance of £9207 was deducted from your account that what is left for your dependants to show as POF is £14k which is even about £2k above what is required.

What you need to do is to seek administrative review and they will rectify it with apologies.

Note: As a standard, UK uses OANDA as their reference currency conversion which is currently N568.298/£1

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vvansalam: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
There was no exchange rate quoted. What the said was £680 by 9 months
naijatisumi:

Bro even if you using 6120 for dependent you need to multiply it by 680. The ECO quote 680 as the rate being used and that 14M plus. Do the calculation and re-check the rate they quoted on that refusal letter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
olola4:

Hello bro, apart from Teesside uni, which other uni in the UK can I apply for Digital Marketing to increase my chances of admission and can you can I get your contact.

Thanks.
Shelfied Halem, RGU, uni of Roehampton, Uni of Chester.

Note: You might not see Digital Marketing in all but I bet you will see Digital media, which I believe it's same industry. Digital media is more technical as it involve content production compare to digital marketing which is strictly Startegic online marketing and some part PR/corporate comms.

Shalom.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
maxi505:
Imagine if this is an interview and you respond this way? Let's mind the language we show should incase we are called for an interview.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mrchemist(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dear All,
This is what I copied from a whatapp group.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by briliantsak(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ifeoluuwa:
Good morning. Kindly help with sites where I can find accommodation in the UK. I know a couple but I need more. Anyone going to UWE that has information on any available accommodation do let me know. Thank you.

Hi Ifeoluwa,

Any luck yet? I have been using spareroom for my search. I also want to stay close to UWE as I'm currently in Birmingham for quarantine which is about 2hrs to UWE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oga except you leaving this countryto to just go and study , inbox me and I'll tell you it's not just about 20hrs a week , reach out to people in UK, stop discouraging people it's not easy but if he's a hustler he can do it . You na only to go read book you d comot naija for bah ? All these golden spoon people. Bro just believe in yourself if US is better option for you go for it but remember from UK to US is a better option than from Nigeria to US , people with experience will tell you better , no be only book you come this world to come read oo most people going to UK will flee to other part of the world from there which ordinarily from NIgeria is not easy to .
justwise:

Talk is cheap, 19K in one year working 20hrs a week? Tell that girl to learn prostitution skills because she will need it dearly to achieve that.

Nigerians are really funny..

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ericpetters(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Oga except you leaving this countryto to just go and study , inbox me and I'll tell you it's not just about 20hrs a week , reach out to people in UK, stop discouraging people it's not easy but if he's a hustler he can do it . You na only to go read book you d comot naija for bah ? All these golden spoon people. Bro just believe in yourself if US is better option for you go for it but remember from UK to US is a better option than from Nigeria to US , people with experience will tell you better , no be only book you come this world to come read oo most people going to UK will flee to other part of the world from there which ordinarily from NIgeria is not easy to .

I appreciate this post my brother. God bless you.. If your mind fit carry am, do am. Them use book do Nigerians something... The main thing is get a better life and be stable. God is in control

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
naijatisumi:

Administrative review we do then...cause the rate used is higher

No they clearly miscalculated.. they quoted his closing balance as £23,934 and their total required funds as £21,447.. His closing balance is higher than the required amount. The 680 you saw on the refusal letter is the amount needed per dependant monthly. AR will resolve his issues in no time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eldersege(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
@ Justwise and other gurus in the house, pls can I quarantine at a friend's house.

They are offeringe their place for quarantine but we are not sure if it's permitted by immigration.

Pls help o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
ericpetters:

I appreciate this post my brother. God bless you.. If your mind fit carry am, do am. Them use book do Nigerians something... The main thing is get a better life and be stable. God is in control

Who wan read book sef? Nonsense, Rubbish book
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol , laugh want to kill me oo , book ni study ko . Survival ooh for me !
Rabato:

Who wan read book sef? Nonsense, Rubbish book
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyisuccess: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm putting in application to Teeside University tomorrow for MSc Bioinformatics with a BSc degree in Biology, please I need information about other schools that offers courses that integrate biological sciences with IT like Teeside's bioinformatics program and whose tuition doesn't exceed £14k.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Lol , laugh want to kill me oo , book ni study ko . Survival ooh for me !

My brother the thing tire me sef.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogbaba123: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who has done a walk-in at the Ikeja tls recently? Kindly reach out please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
I got admission to York St John University. Anyone going there now or in January should please link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaybel:
My tuition fees is £25400 while I have paid a deposit of £1992 and my living cost is £9207. Total POF to be provided is £32,615

I have $20,000 and an additional 11 million naira. Is this okay to show as POF please?

@justwise and others, I really need a response please.

Please do the calculation, as long as the two accounts comes up to £32,615 then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ijeshaprincess: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eldersege:
@ Justwise and other gurus in the house, pls can I quarantine at a friend's house.

They are offeringe their place for quarantine but we are not sure if it's permitted by immigration.

Pls help o.

It is allowed if they have adequate space. You must have their address and phone number ready, as they may decide to call them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:

Now this is interesting… if I recall correctly you are still in Nigeria or arrived the UK this month, so you have zero knowledge about studying and working to pay fees and bills in this country.

So who do you think that need to be educated about life in the UK? This is the problem with online platform like this…. People just type BS they have zero knowledge about.

I will educate you about surviving here for free.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Please gurus help. My POF will be ready on the 16th , I already have my CAS and intend to apply priority on same 16th . My course start date is 20th September and deadline for enrollmentis 15th October clearly stated in my CAS. Would it be late to apply for the visa on the 16th noting the informations I listed above ? Thanks

See the person asking people to inbox him so he can tell them how to bypass the 20-hour restriction to make 19k in a year for school fees, apart from tuition, accommodation, feeding et al.

Lol.

I advise that people here stick to the rules. The people who are advising you to do otherwise mostly have not yet seen anything, or are yet to see the consequences. Imagine getting denied PSW visa because you were taking work shortcuts when you could have waited and gotten your affairs in order, or because you failed your studies due to lack of focus.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samoji84(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
ifyszn:

How can I contact you please
I have a question
agbajesam@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bidemi1980: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please everyone, am bidemi just received my CAS from
Bradford university And it was stated on my CAs to submit my waec result which I used to obtain my CAs , the issue now is I lost my original waec result about 1 week ago , there was flood in my neighborhood, so my question is can is use a waec print out online when submitting my documents to the UKVI and what’s my chance of getting the visa , am so restless right now I hope someone can answer my questions please I don’t know what to do as an mmm confused ,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ericpetters(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bidemi1980:
Bradford university And it was stated on my CAs to submit my waec result which I used to obtain my CAs , the issue now is I lost my original waec result about 1 week ago , there was flood in my neighborhood, so my question is can is use a waec print out online when submitting my documents to the UKVI and what’s my chance of getting the visa , am so restless right now I hope someone can answer my questions please I don’t know what to do as an mmm confused ,

Submit what you have and maybe scan a Waec checker card with it. Never say never

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Please what's the cost of priority and super priority ?

A month to school resumption you don’t know the amount charged for these services and you said Justwise should inbox you on how to bypass 20hours restriction.
What exactly do you now know about UK if you don’t know these ones?
Do you think getting US visa from UK is automatic because you are applying from UK as a student? I laugh in that Swansea that you are going to o. By the time school log you out from the system for just owing tuition fee as small as £500 you will understand better.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
mrchemist:
Dear All,
This is what I copied from a whatapp group.
Gbege
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rush to WAEC OFFICE to request for Certificate cover page. I dont know the process tho then I believe its enough but attach online print out + the photocopy of lost cert. Good luck
Bidemi1980:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bidemi1980:

I believe you submitted the scanned copy of the WAEC certificate to Bradford before the Admission was given, if that is the case which I believe it should, just check your sent mails to the school and re-download a soft of the WAEC certificate which should suffice for your visa application. Buena Suerte!!

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

A month to school resumption you don’t know the amount charged for these services and you said Justwise should inbox you on how to bypass 20hours restriction.
What exactly do you now know about UK if you don’t know these ones?
Do you think getting US visa from UK is automatic because you are applying from UK as a student? I laugh in that Swansea that you are going to o. By the time school log you out from the system for just owing tuition fee as small as £500 you will understand better.

I am just looking. Try to obey the laws. People are getting their post studies visa refused because of working more than 20hours. Just be careful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.