Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261364 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:

Aha I can see now that it’s not stated. Don’t fret, you’ll be fine, most schools allow room for a late arrival/resumption date with the allowance of taking classes online and UKVI are familiar with this so don’t stress it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nmagna(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Date?
vivvica:

Hopefully we get collection mail today .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ytd007: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you.

vivvica:

University of Westminster’s CAS is issued in not more than 24hours once you provide the requirements to get it . From my experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mine was at TLS Ikeja. What about you?
Hallylim:

I’m not understanding the issue with 13th of august. I’m still waiting for my good news as well as I did biometrics on that day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nmagna:
Date?

6th of September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please I urgently need your kind opinion. My school just sent my CAS to me to review the information before they submit and issue me the CAS to apply for visa. The issue is that, I submitted IELTS General in my application and they mentioned it in my CAS and I quote " Transcript of Academic Record for a Masters in Economics from University of Bleep, Nigeria. This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using IELTS"
My question, is submitting IELTS General for visa application acceptable?please help!!!
@justwise and @all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Does not matter. Your school is ok with it and accepts it. Its an English test. 90% of people here no even submit ielts, only waec. me I no submit anyone at all coz my School said on my CAS they have assessed my English
Gunit87:
Please I urgently need your kind opinion. My school just sent my CAS to me to review the information before they submit and issue me the CAS to apply for visa. The issue is that, I submitted IELTS General in my application and they mentioned it in my CAS and I quote " Transcript of Academic Record for a Masters in Economics from University of Bleep, Nigeria. This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using IELTS"
My question, is submitting IELTS General for visa application acceptable?please help!!!
@justwise and @all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cokesboy: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please who can recommend a place approved by Ncdc i can go for covid 19 test, I intend to travel on Wednesday so i want to go for the test tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teejay45: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dear all,
I am about submitting a dependent visa application but all through the application pages I was not asked about documents showing the required maintenance funds. Is this okay ?

Please help.

Please who can help with this enquiry.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks, so should i attach the belts general or i should not?

pimpc007:
Does not matter. Your school is ok with it and accepts it. Its an English test. 90% of people here no even submit ielts, only waec. me I no submit anyone at all coz my School said on my CAS they have assessed my English
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
You do not need to.

Gunit87:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blvck00: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anyone for VI…3rd of September please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
12Am
Beeyems:
Guys abeg what time should I get to ikeja tls to increase the chances of being attended to on the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
5:30am ke? He’ll be number 92 lol
OrionDigits24:
just be there around 5;30am. Please enquire to know if they still accept walk-in.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations nau, you’ve been given the visa already since your school already received your brp. Make sure you book your ticket while you wait for collection mail.
tsowems:
Hello people
This is the third time I’ll be getting “ Your UK visa application has been issued.” Since aug 31st then September 2nd. The third came in not long ago. I hope collection email drops this week. And school sent me email that BRP card has been delivered to the university
Standard 11th aug

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
You can scan the letter to him, so he’ll e-sign it.
vickyuche:
Pls, those who traveled b4 their dependants. How did you and your spouse get to sign the Consent Letter(for the kids) together during their(dependants) visa applications? Since both signatures are required for the letter of consent.
I'm asking cos the main applicant has already traveled to uk while spouse and kids hasn't yet.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
No, you don’t need to attach the ielts to your application. Just upload only what is written in your CAS
Gunit87:
@justwise and @all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Haaa lobatan shocked cry

izyblaze:
12Am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
teewaik:
Please for those that have previous US refusal...How were u able to answer the reason for denial for visa application. I was denied for lack of home ties. Did u write much ?
I’m in the same confusion, but I don’t even know the reason why I was denied 3 times for the U.S F1 visa, so I don’t know what to write

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thomas18:
I applied for January. they've not given me an offer yet.
GCU here, January intake. Waiting for CAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nmagna(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Okay,
Standard
vivvica:

6th of September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gunit87:

Attach it for safety as it’s listed on your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aikayval:

I’m in the same confusion, but I don’t even know the reason why I was denied 3 times for the U.S F1 visa, so I don’t know what to write

I wrote insufficient ties to my home country in my application and my visa was granted

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
@Kenny4smart post

Please how did u pay for IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
ndidibabe:
Please how did u pay for IHS?

Used a dollar card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
But IELTS and Masters Transcripts are written on my CAS as the document the school used to assess me. as quoted below
Transcript of Academic Record for a Masters in Economics from University of ..., Nigeria. This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using IELTS". I am just scared because I presented IELTS GENERAL
izyblaze:
No, you don’t need to attach the ielts to your application. Just upload only what is written in your CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hallylim:

I’m not understanding the issue with 13th of august. I’m still waiting for my good news as well as I did biometrics on that day.

Same challenge for 26th of August. The annoying thing is the lack of feedback even from the paid emails

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.