Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1262049 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
If your CAS says u need to attach it. you need to ooo.. mine did not saying anything about what the school used to assess me. it just said that my institution has assessed me. to be on the safe side, pls attach your ielts since your sch mentioned it at all
Gunit87:
Thanks, so should i attach the belts general or i should not?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
akintola213:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Application date : 29th of August

Biometrics : 2nd of September (Ikeja Priority)

Collection email : 10th of September

Collection date: 13th of September

1 US student denial declared

Nairaland was so helpful to me and I’m indeed very grateful...May those waiting for there visas get it by Gods grace�

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have the same paper, like you said it is generic and does not say anything specific. everybody refusal no be about home ties.. and you have to be careful what you're answering as u do not know what information the Pretoria folks have access to. The UKVI question on the visa form just asks to state what happened when u were refused.. its actually for u to speculate why u were refused since u were not told exactly why like the UK does
teewaik:
They give one paper which is generic though.... For denial under 214(b). Thishas to do with lack or strong home ties

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hold on, don't withdraw, there's still time... school will allow u to start online.. they know there are visa delays
Kbalinger:
Hello good people of nairaland. I need advice on my delayed Tier4 visa. I applied to study MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at the University of Hull and my class starts September 20, 2022(next week monday). I submitted my visa application on the 1st of August and completed biometrics on the 3rd of August (paid for priority service)but up till moment(30 working days), no decision has been made on my application. My school latest/alternative start date is October 15, 2021 but I need to observe the 10 days COVID 19 isolation so I should be in UK latest by October 4, so time is of the essence. I have sent paid mails twice and made escalations but the same reply I get is that my application is under processing. Earlier this year I visited south Africa and overstayed for some few days due to circumstances beyond my control and this got me a 1 year ban from south Africa which I stated in my UK visa application. A week after applying, I got a non straight forward mail so I suspect it could be because of the ban. What can I do in this situation? Is it possible they grant visa after school resumes? What can such a visa be used for since I can no longer join class? Should I withdraw my application?
I am deeply worried. Please help a sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Savage...Lol

mohtunrahyor:

A month to school resumption you don’t know the amount charged for these services and you said Justwise should inbox you on how to bypass 20hours restriction.
What exactly do you now know about UK if you don’t know these ones?
Do you think getting US visa from UK is automatic because you are applying from UK as a student? I laugh in that Swansea that you are going to o. By the time school log you out from the system for just owing tuition fee as small as £500 you will understand better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
mohtunrahyor:
Please did anyone do walk in at Ikeja TLS today? What was the situation there like?
Please What was the situation at TLS Ikeja today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kenny4smart:

When a CAS statement is used, the University is notified and so, I do not think the message has any bearing with your application outcome as the University itself is unsure whether your visa has been issued, they only received the normal "CAS has been used notification" hence the reason why they require your confirmation.

Worry less,you can only pray.

Worrisome really! 1 full month without response. What UKVI is doing is definitely not good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zenanted:
Mine was at TLS Ikeja. What about you?

TLS ikeja as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Enraf:

Same challenge for 26th of August. The annoying thing is the lack of feedback even from the paid emails

I received feedback on my paid mail the 4th day after sending it. They said being processed n decision has not been made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adorablemom: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please I want to find out if a dependant can do biometric before the main applicant. I and my spouse were able to book appointment on TLS site Abuja today, he got Wednesday premium lounge and I got Thursday. Will I be allowed in with him on Wednesday or I will have to wait for my own appointment date. I am the main applicant and he's the dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oladi10: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oh great! Still waiting for mine. VI TLS
Risazii:
Collection mail has dropped for my dependants. Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=fetomowo post=105783057]Visa Alert!

Family of 3

Milestones

TB June 2021
Tuition Deposit June 2021
Submitted PoF to Uni 26th July
CAS letter 24th August
Closing Balance SoA used for Visa - 6th August
Visa application 25th August.
Biometric: Walk in (Victoria Island) 26th August
CAS Used mail 28th August

Collection mail for Main App - 03 Sept.
Collection for Dependants 10th Sept, 2021
(Piority for Main applicant, Standard for Dependants)

I submitted only what was asked for.
Declared travel history to a number of countries.
Self Upload.
Dependants Paid extra 38,000 (?) each for PrimeTime appointment, when we couldn't find dates for appoint.

Awesome Journey!

Iya Charlie, I am coming for my pounded yam, please keep

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adorablemom:
Please I want to find out if a dependant can do biometric before the main applicant. I and my spouse were able to book appointment on TLS site Abuja today, he got Wednesday premium lounge and I got Thursday. Will I be allowed in with him on Wednesday or I will have to wait for my own appointment date. I am the main applicant and he's the dependant.

Go with him, there’s a chance they’ll let you both do your Biometrics together. GoodLuck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adorablemom:

Go with him and state you are the primary applicant. They will allow you but may require you to pay walk-in fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kbalinger: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for the comforting message
Ayorindejenny:
Just keep the hope alive don't withdraw your application, your collection mail can drop anytime. Meanwhile, you can email your school and explain the situation to them.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kbalinger: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
I appreciate your advice, thanks so much...I pray I also give my testimony here
pimpc007:
Hold on, don't withdraw, there's still time... school will allow u to start online.. they know there are visa delays

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
teewaik:
They give one paper which is generic though.... For denial under 214(b). Thishas to do with lack or strong home ties

Unable to demonstrate study intentions

Me don collect 2 Ls this year, but I'm sure uk will do me well

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please guys I'm having issues paying for priority with my dollar card, did anyone experience the same thing and if yes, how did they resolve it? I really need to pay tonight so I can book an appointment tonight as well. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kbalinger: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Haaaa July? When is your class starting ma?
MissOwaa:
Don’t be worried!
Just be prayerful.
I submitted my application since July and no response till date.
Verification takes a while. Keep praying and believing you will get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beeyems:
Please guys I'm having issues paying for priority with my dollar card, did anyone experience the same thing and if yes, how did they resolve it? I really need to pay tonight so I can book an appointment tonight as well. Thanks in advance
Transfer the money to your us dollar master card, then use it, I made payment today, it went successful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Then I wonder why yours hasn't been approved since you didn't get the 'Not straight forward" email
Hallylim:

TLS ikeja as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iiiyyyk(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
teejay45:

Thanks for your response,

Please can you give me an idea of the section of the application where you inputted this information.

The name of the link I am using to apply is below, Am I on the right track ??

PBS,start-up,Innovator or Global talent-Partner Visa

Thank you again.

yes, that is the right visa type.

you fill in bank details in "Maintenance" sub section under application section, it is the last part in application section before u are moved to documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
If applying as a dependant, then you are on track
teejay45:

Thanks for your response

The name of the link I am using to apply is below, Am I on the right track ??

PBS,start-up,Innovator or Global talent-Partner Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissOwaa: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
My class (Physical classes) started 1st of September
Kbalinger:
Haaaa July? When is your class starting ma?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please can anyone tell me the cheapest method to pay for IHS and Visa. Dollar exchange in the black market is crazy..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
That is how they normally write it Na. You can upload it since they didn’t specify, left for me, I don’t see the need. Did they also write, “and met the standard of English blah blah blah?” If they did, it means the school already gave you a pass for the English.
Gunit87:
But IELTS and Masters Transcripts are written on my CAS as the document the school used to assess me. as quoted below
Transcript of Academic Record for a Masters in Economics from University of ..., Nigeria. This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using IELTS". I am just scared because I presented IELTS GENERAL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zenanted:
Then I wonder why yours hasn't been approved since you didn't get the 'Not straight forward" email

I got the non straight forward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
If I’m not mistaken, most of the classes for this particular course, will be done online. Simply send a mail to UniHull, and inform them of the delay so they can advise accordingly
Kbalinger:
Hello good people of nairaland. I need advice on my delayed Tier4 visa. I applied to study MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at the University of Hull and my class starts September 20, 2022(next week monday). I submitted my visa application on the 1st of August and completed biometrics on the 3rd of August (paid for priority service)but up till moment(30 working days), no decision has been made on my application. My school latest/alternative start date is October 15, 2021 but I need to observe the 10 days COVID 19 isolation so I should be in UK latest by October 4, so time is of the essence. I have sent paid mails twice and made escalations but the same reply I get is that my application is under processing. Earlier this year I visited south Africa and overstayed for some few days due to circumstances beyond my control and this got me a 1 year ban from south Africa which I stated in my UK visa application. A week after applying, I got a non straight forward mail so I suspect it could be because of the ban. What can I do in this situation? Is it possible they grant visa after school resumes? What can such a visa be used for since I can no longer join class? Should I withdraw my application?
I am deeply worried. Please help a sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
fabulous2019:

Transfer the money to your us dollar master card, then use it, I made payment today, it went successful
How much did you pay in dollars? Did you buy dollar in d black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
How many dependents do you have that were refused Visa
fetomowo:
This is crazy.

A glaring error. What was the ECO thinking. Please go and do your AR. If you need some guide, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.