Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1253248 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
19 is no minor o grin

Egocen:
He is a minor

he is not with the money
he is 19

money is in my mum's account

yes he is in Uk since august

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Egocen:
He is a minor

he is not with the money
he is 19

Basically, what he’s trying to say is this, if it’s the same POF you are using and the amount hasn’t increased since your brother used it, there’s a chance your visa will be refused. Unless your mom has a ton of money that can cover for 2 applicants, in that case, go ahead and use her bank statement. These ECOs’ are usually thorough and you don’t want to risk affecting your brother’s Visa because they are weird like that. So please, if the funds in her account only covers for one person, I’d advise you transfer the money into your account to avoid stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Is TLS Abuja accepting walk-in today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
vivvica:

2people i know where asked to do this . Just make sure you’re prepared for anything if need arises
Were they deported when they couldn't produce it? That's crazy..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
ddee20150:

@pta for students

Very true.

First hand info.

The directive has been circulated to banks

I went to zenith bank yesterday and I was told I can’t get PTA without return ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
SirWellington:
Oh thank you Jesus, my wife just got her second tier 4 visa to study for her second Masters at Teeside, now I can apply to join her, God be praised.
Jan entry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Egocen:
He is a minor

he is not with the money
he is 19

He is not a minor, visa wise a child is someone between the age of 4-17, your brother is a young adult.

If he did not travel with the money how then is he surviving?

What you are trying to do is to recycle the same money your younger brother used.

Your brother applied and got his visa then travel to the UK without the money and now you want to use the same money.

If you do that and get caught you will be refused and possibly implicate your younger brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ListerCompaq: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Yemzzyy:

I went to zenith bank yesterday and I was told I can’t get PTA without return ticket

Go again this morning.
The circular came out today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
Jan entry?

No, this month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2021
vivvica:
Good morning

Latest update is that at the airport immigrations officers are asking students to show account balance .

By asking you to open the statement of account to show money available . It’s best if you download the updated statement if you don’t have the money.

This is the latest development.

Immigration in Nigeria or in the UK? Kindly clarify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2021
SirWellington:

No, this month.
You should be in sch at the moment...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
I graduated in the year 2004 and I just collected my certificate last week. I was using statement of result since.
Chikadibia21:
The certificate is your right, you worked hard for it. Please go and collect it

I know a few people who went to collect theirs after some years

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
You should be in sch at the moment...

Not me, my wife. She's already in UK, she applied for another MASTERS with Teeside after completing the first one, we have been waiting for her new BRP, So she just got it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunledavidz: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Can anyone give update about TLS VI, how is the biometrics process now and is there walk-in there?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Egocen:
He is a minor
he is not with the money
he is 19
if you want to use same money as is obvious here.... send it to your account and start your 28 days count... anhan.. what’s all the back and forth when it is clear it is same funds you want to recycle.
My ish is the back and forth you are doing. If it is your mum, let her send the money to your acct.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mboyo: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
TLS V.I
Application September 9th
Biometric (Walk-in) September 9th
Collection mail September 16th
Picked up an 9:00am September 17

Coventry University London.

Plenty talk no dey full basket. Being a long journey.

Ps: e no go better for Diplo Lagos. God pass devil.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
SirWellington:

Not me, my wife. She's already in UK, she applied for another MASTERS with Teeside after completing the first one, we have been waiting for her new BRP, So she just got it.
Hmm. Any reason why she is doing another masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
Were they deported when they couldn't produce it? That's crazy..

One provided . The other one had banking issues on his app . Do they let him go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
vivvica:

One provided . The other one had banking issues on his app . Do they let him go
Did they??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
Hmm. Any reason why she is doing another masters?
.... Buhari grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
vivvica:

2people i know where asked to do this . Just make sure you’re prepared for anything if need arises

Where they able to produce their bank statements and what happened if they weren’t
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Immigration in Nigeria or in the UK? Kindly clarify

Uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Those that have travelled. What were you asked at the airport on arrival? Was your bank statement requested? A new one or the one used in application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
thanks
Chikadibia21:
1. I've gotten a response from the university of Northampton.

Send them emails requesting for an update on your application

2. Not certain...I think someone here got his visa that way. U can read previous pages to be sure

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MizTyna(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
gigi24:
Hi Guys,

If you have plans of coming to York abort mission!
York is a very expensive place to live in!

Accommodation is very difficult to get!
Accommodation is very expensive!
York is the 4th most expensive city in the UK!

I am in York at moment..have been here since the 1st of September I never still get house..

My people choose wisely make you no use all your money take pay for housing.

Some Accommodation 1year money expensive pass school fees ooooo…..

Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you ��������

This was me some week back when I chose UWE, Bristol. When I finally understood the cost of living I just changed my mind immediately to a cheaper place.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
So, when did you apply? thank you for your response?
Chikadibia21:
1. I've gotten a response from the university of Northampton.

Send them emails requesting for an update on your application

2. Not certain...I think someone here got his visa that way. U can read previous pages to be sure

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Regex: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Egocen:
I think you are missing it

Please I am going for January 2022

My brother already left in August 2021

is it still a problem to use the account?

Omo, you go do implicate your brother. Try go next year September that time it is assumed your brother has made use of the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogheneakpors: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2021
fman15:
Please can you help me the France website@Ogheneakpors
And pls secondly..how do I confirm I actually need transit visa if I use air France or KLM royal Dutch Airlines

As long as your flight has 1stop in the schenghen area, you need a transit visa.

The link is below.

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Funny but true...

Na that CAS matter dey fear me ooo

Amarathripple0:

I’m resuming with them in September, they never respond to emails about queries and they hold your CAS like it’s your destiny. Other than that, I think it’s a good school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Can someone already in the UK access form A and PTA. Cam you give someone your documents to do these on your behalf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2021
How much is the monthly accommodation

gigi24:

My post is not so we can have a debate.

I am only posting to help those who have plans of coming here to work and pay off tuition.

It’s going to be a very difficult thing to do in York!

There are cheaper cities with low cost of living and housing it’s better they go there so they can see their plans through as York is very expensive.

This is me repeating it again.

If you are on a budget and have plans to pay deposit tuition with the hopes of working to offset balance tuition my brother, my sister York is not the place to come to.

House rent alone will gulp all the money your earn from your 20hours a week!

Traveling abroad is expensive but we can manage it wisely by going to cheaper cities when on a budget.

Don’t argue what you don’t know!

Peace!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
decong:
my painful ordeal
I applied to university of Southampton and was assured of full or partial scholarship by my faculty head. After, I was offered an unconditional admission which make the atmosphere funky and in my mind I'm about to paint the town red because of high expectation of full scholarship. I was sent CAS form to fill, no tuition deposit. I was asked to send my initial visiting visa refusal letter which I did and due to the reason given on the refusal stating insufficient fund, I was asked to send a POF, I wrote to the casteam that my pof is not up to 28days and the receiver said I should send it for CAS consideration but I should makesure its 31days before applying for visa, after waiting for almost 27days with high hope and preparation to soon become iya Charlie person, I received an heartbreaking message that they could not issue me CAS because of multiple transactions in my account ( mind you it was just 10m that was sent to the account twice to make 20m ) and my refusal letter was due to I sufficient fund. I wrote them severally stating that the account I used for my visiting visa application was my salary account which has like 4.5m and the one I use now is for my study which is 20m . I attached the 2 statement of account from 2 different banks to clarify. but unfortunately after 12days they reply my message that their decision stand oh. I have been depressed and sad for past 3days because I have planned all my movements and delayed , reject some work because of time frame and now still stocked with baba bubu. I'm just trying to snap out of it now and trying to summon courage to apply to other schools for January intake.
. I think I will advise if you are to send pof to any where make it 28days because I was even mislead by the school team.

even though I'm broken, but we mooveee. please if you knw schools open for January intake, let me know pls

Subhanallah! So sorry. These pple are something else.
I hope u r fyn soon.
Different schools like Salford, Teesside, I don’t know much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.