Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1263843 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks a lot, I applied from UAE. Yes there is assisted service, I chose self Service though and I already uploaded all required documents. I assume I can be able to use assisted service to upload the letter when I go for my biometric
Fk1987:

The country you're, is there anything like assisted service, whereby you will upload additional document, if there's is, it now means you can write to the British high commissioner depending on the country you're stating the error or mistake you made, this will be done on the day of ur biometric..

Hopefully this will help cos my spouse made a mistake and used assisted service and uploaded a letter to correct the error she made when she was filling her application. She was issued visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Gunit87:
Thanks a lot, I applied from UAE. Yes there is assisted service, I chose self Service though and I already uploaded all required documents. I assume I can be able to use assisted service to upload the letter when I go for my biometric

Still pay for assisted service with that you can put up a letter to correct the error.. You will write to British embassy in Dubai.... More opinions from justice wise and other guru.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Pls if main applicant have gotten visa, will the dependent fill program end date or visa validity date when filling ihs fee details..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Please is there a thread for non-health courses and non -tech. [/b]Seems everyone here is going to study in that field

Now someone is saying no job will sponsor any foreigner in the [b]marketing field
for work visa

I will really appreciate anyone with experience and how they tackled this
did they have to move to another field totally?

Please help

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sayhi: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Sayhi:
Hello Nairalanders please I noticed an error on the date to leave UK on my decision letter. It is a 2 years course and 1 year 4 months was recorded as the time to leave UK. How do I get it rectified? I will appreciate your response
Please if you have an idea of what I can do please respond to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Ask your question here, please.

paddedbabe:
@ scobby, please I need your help with some parts of my dependents form.Please how do I contact you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 2:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Thank you very much
Babababy:

he signs Part 1 and also Part 3 on their behalf . The other consent he has to write would have to be signed by both of you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eddy81: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Please is anyone here going to resume or has already resumed at the Ulster University, Coleraine Campus should email me at.... metikoedward@gmail.com.
We need to link up please. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by raibrahim: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Please kindly help me with the link to apply for TB test in Nigeria. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samhay: 5:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Gunit87:

Please can we talk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godiloveu(f): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Hi, i would love to ask some questions from you, because i also want to apply from UAE.
Thanks.

Gunit87:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Fk1987:
Pls if main applicant have gotten visa, will the dependent fill program end date or visa validity date when filling ihs fee details..

Pls I need opinions on this..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agbeke998: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Hi All,

Please who is going to university of Salford. I got an offer for Jan 2022 and I about paying my deposit. Kindly identify yourself so we can link up.

And if you are currently in the school, kindly assist with information about standard of living, accommodation and availability of students job.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deolu9(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Hello guys, please can i use a dorm account for proof of funds? Am finding it difficult to get naira and some friends abroad insist they dont have naira that they can only send dollars to me. I hope dorm account wont raise unncessary attention to my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Fk1987:
I believe the date required is the visa 'end date', which is longer than the course 'end date'.. Would advise you put the visa end date..
Pls note that the IHS fee will be reduced if you put the course end date instead. I still dont know the repercussion of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2021
deolu9:
Hello guys, please can i use a dorm account for proof of funds? Am finding it difficult to get naira and some friends abroad insist they dont have naira that they can only send dollars to me. I hope dorm account wont raise unncessary attention to my application?
No the dorm account won't raise unnecessary attention to your application.

*modified for clarity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2021
God please forbid this. If it happens, all the blames should go to FG because they kept publishing fake covid cases everyday when there was no covid in Nigeria. The reason I don't know. God don't allow this to happen, I am on my kneels
onidodo:
Hello guys,
Who else heard news/rumor that Nigeria could be moved to RED LIST country today? I read it on Lindaikeji's instagram handle today. A British data expert, Tim White, was quoted to have said Nigeria is among the countries that could be moved to red list today. No other source was mentioned.
The implication is of this is that only British nationals and people with resident permits can enter the UK. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2021
deolu9:

From all I know, you can use a domiciliary account as POF so long it's under your name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2021
aragbaboy:

Medbury, Can Link Road, GRA

Gracias, do you know anyone who used this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2021
holavic20:
Can I do walk in Abuja on Saturday?

TLS centres are not opened for business on Saturdays and so, you can't sorry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2021
deolu9:

Yes you can use a dorm account! No issues with it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2021
marztar:

No

Lol he/she can use a dorm account. Your response is wrong please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Hello @justwise and everyone, please is it possible to change Centre from Ikeja to VI?
Please quick answers needed, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gigi24: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
vivvica:

Travelling abroad is very expensive and anyone should be prepared for that . Getting house abroad is equally not easy especially for first timers . So saying people should abort or not either ways if you’re leaving Nigeria be ready to spend and it’s not easy over there.
What do you now want to say about London .

My post is not so we can have a debate.

I am only posting to help those who have plans of coming here to work and pay off tuition.

It’s going to be a very difficult thing to do in York!

There are cheaper cities with low cost of living and housing it’s better they go there so they can see their plans through as York is very expensive.

This is me repeating it again.

If you are on a budget and have plans to pay deposit tuition with the hopes of working to offset balance tuition my brother, my sister York is not the place to come to.

House rent alone will gulp all the money your earn from your 20hours a week!

Traveling abroad is expensive but we can manage it wisely by going to cheaper cities when on a budget.

Don’t argue what you don’t know!

Peace!!!

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2021
9th too. Abuja or Lagos?
Maynne:
Very quiet o.
Did my Biometrics on the 9th of Sept... but I never hear anything. People that did on the 8th never share anything sef.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Got a non-straightforward mail today, what should I do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by enesty(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Please I await response

Hello
Please anyone studying msc biotechnology or have studied it? I have some few questions
1:how easy is it to get a job with work visa after studies
2:is the city of conventry affordable to live and hustle,to pay off balance of tution? I am coming with a wife and kid
3: which has a better career path between biomedical sciences or biotechnology.
Response are much appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Honeycomb90: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Nothing really.
When was your biometrics? Priority or standard?

Got a non-straightforward mail today, what should I do please?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Hi you can ask please

Godiloveu:
Hi, i would love to ask some questions from you, because i also want to apply from UAE.
Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Honeycomb90: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Nothing really.
When was your biometrics? Priority or standard?

Got a non-straightforward mail today, what should I do please?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fountain67: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2021
When did you you biometrics?
Abiseundun:
Got a non-straightforward mail today, what should I do please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.