Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1263739 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omojolar(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is there Any tls vi for Sept 10th?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bakayode38: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Guys in the house. I need AUGENT CANDID ADVICE. Please is the UK embassy in Nigeria accept statement of account from Micro Finance Bank?. Particular Mega praise micro finance bank. For prof of funds of tier 4 UK student ViSA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omojolar(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hi please let's connect via mail please
whiteMandingo:
any body going to birmingham?. ..since no direct flight to birmingham from nigeria, the 10 days quarantine, is it compulsory, it must be done in london b4 proceeding to birmingham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemisifalas: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
omojolar:

I’m here ooo, my application is still at DMC. The wait is tiring and I’m beginning to get worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ehimanuel:
I have been having some difficulties with paying my deposit which is £3500. First Bank is declining my transaction. I was told to open a domiciliary acct. This domiciliary thing is delaying me. I am still searching for a current account holder who's not using it for salary, to stand in as a second referee.

Does anyone here have a similar experience and how did you resolve yours?
You don’t need a dom account to open a form A . Don’t let them deceive you. They are supposed to convert your naira to the dollar at the official rate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Callmed: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
oluwa234:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please does Qatar airways have a list if preferred labs for pre-travel ?
Nope, just make sure the lab is NCDC approved. You can try Life center medical lab. They are very good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by corpershun: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ipajaprince:

Thanks for your kind assistance.. just picked up my passports with visa for me and spouse
Hi, congrats, did you do super priority for your spouse also?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freeway44: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yemisifalas:

I’m here ooo, my application is still at DMC. The wait is tiring and I’m beginning to get worried.

Pls can someone explain how to mKe the paid mail or call
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunledavidz: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Anyone who went for biometrics at TLS VI, kindly share an update and is there still walk-in?

Please your info will really be of great help.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Newbie123:
Please for those who got a accepted into a Master program, can I use references from

1) A former colleague who has a PHd and is in the UK (We worked for a health related organisation and I'm applying to a health related course)

2) International church reference.

Note: I graduated 11 years ago and I'm not in the country so don't even have anyway to seek for academic references

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated

Any help please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ModelLook(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chikadibia21:
No, an official transcript

I asked that it be sent to another university

Alright...Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ModelLook(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Futureukstudent:
hello. you can apply for the student copy(1000 naira) on your school portal, they will send it to your mail immediately. so you can use that to apply for your masters to various schools that you want. when the schools have given you an offer and you are certain of which of the school you want to go, then you can apply for official transcript to be sent to that school admission board(13k naira) it takes 2weeks

Okay...Alright.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JahMan1: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
omojolar:

I am here expecting it any moment. Priority for a family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by engrofodile: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
segunotiti:

Turkey is in red list.

They will be outta red list by 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olab92: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olab92:
Hello everyone,
Please I need an urgent answer to this question as I will be traveling soon.

When filling our application we said we dint know anyone in the Uk, but a relative want us to come quarantine with them… I hope this will not affect us at the point of entry, in case the immigration officer stop us to question us… will they have it in their record that we filled No that we don’t know anyone in our visa application
form.
Because I’m skeptical about quarantining with them but hubby said it’s no problem.

Kindly help me if you have an idea of what it’s like at the point of entry. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Good afternoon house… please I’m still waiting for candid advice, because we are about to book our locator form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omojolar(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
It will be moved to vac soon please be hopeful
Yemisifalas:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
corpershun:

Hi, congrats, did you do super priority for your spouse also?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
odehbrainard:

Bro sorry to bother you, please am trying to sponsor myself and a cousin separately, I need cheap and affordable schools of not more than 8k-9k per year for tuition. I would really appreciate your help, thanks.

Check university of hull. But I think they have only September intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
yinkaorry:
Congratulations. So fast

Thanks.. it's super priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugomaxx: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pls gurus in the house. I stated in my application that i had no relative in the UK, based on their "definition" or more appropriately my interpretation. However, what i've been seeing here lately makes me concerned as i would be staying @ my Uncle's placs for my quarantine. I do not want to contradict myself nor give room for the border agents to use me to shine. How do i navigate this situation.
Also, my vignette has 10 instead of 20hrs p/w. I intend to initiate the correction in the UK & not here. This to avoid delays, is this prudent ?
@Bourne007, @Scooby, @Justwise etc Pls help me & respond accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yhtsm(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello guys,
Great job with this thread. Really helpful stuff.
My question is, what's your honest opinion about loans for proof of funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jihbolar: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
My family did last Friday. You need to get there early between 2-5am. We got there 5:30am on Friday and narrowly escaped to do the biometric with number 22.

Kunledavidz:
Anyone who went for biometrics at TLS VI, kindly share an update and is there still walk-in?

Please your info will really be of great help.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fountain67: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️�������������������������������
Visa Alert..Visa Alert..

Application: 09/09/2021
Biometrics : 13/09/2021
Collection Mail:20/09/2021
Pick up : 20/09/2021
Abuja TLS
1 US student Visa refusal declared

I want to say thank you to God and every members of this thread for the immense support and love.
I pray God grant those still expecting their visas.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Busique: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations
fountain67:
Visa Alert..Visa Alert..

Abuja TLS

I want to say thank you to God and every members of this thread for the immense support and love.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yinkaorry(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congrats.It seems Abuja people are getting collection mail on time.
fountain67:
Visa Alert..Visa Alert..

Abuja TLS

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations, which Ukvi center worked on your application, is it Pretoria or Dubai?
fountain67:
Visa Alert..Visa Alert..

Abuja TLS

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RealSiz: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
omojolar:

Yes o. Expect it any moment from now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
yinkaorry:
Congrats.It seems Abuja people are getting collection mail on time.

You can say that again.. sigh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ukapplicant: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland, my sister applied for standard and it's 25 working days but no visa only to receive this mail today please who got similar mail from ukvi and what happened next? Was visa granted? Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
If it's not on CBN's list of approved financial institutions https://www.cbn.gov.ng/supervision/finstitutions.asp, I will advise you look elsewhere.

bakayode38:
Guys in the house. I need AUGENT CANDID ADVICE. Please is the UK embassy in Nigeria accept statement of account from Micro Finance Bank?. Particular Mega praise micro finance bank. For prof of funds of tier 4 UK student ViSA.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kaffy055: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
SirWellington:
I just had a conversation with a colleague who applied for UK tier 4 dependant visa but was denied. He declared he has someone in the UK other than his wife the main applicant (his younger sister who's married to a UK citizen) and then many question ensued from there during his interview. To cut long story short he was denied on grounds that they don't think he has any intentions to leave the UK upon expiration of the wife's visa.
From this what I will advise is, if you declare you know someone other than the main applicant (talking of dependant applicants under tier 4), be ready to face questions that ensue afterwards as well as the consequences. On the other hand if you fail to declare you have a relative other than the main applicant, the issue is you might be caught and banned (that is if there's any way they will find out) but if you have never declared your relative in the UK in any application to the UK before, you know you won't be staying with them or relying on them for anything, and you know you don't have the requisite informations about them as per income, and the rest, just say NO. My two cents.

What If you have a brother that is presently studying at the same school you are also going to, for your study. And you have friends you have been staying with anytime you visit .Thou in another state. It's already in their record with your previous visit . How do you handle this?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
That won’t make any difference if you applied already and got your visa.
It’s used then.
hustla:
Hello all

My TB test is expiring November 15, entry is Jan 2022

Do i need to do a new one or can I apply to the embassy with the current one and then do a new one before leaving?

Heard you cant do a new one until the current one expires

How true is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.