Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1252531 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ukapplicant: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello family, please does anyone knows of good stores in UK or precisely hull for laptops?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ha for real…..what forex will cost us in this country hen
holavic20:
Omo, uba is now slow, filled form A since Tuesday, I am yet to be debited. I was told it now goes through bidding at the CBN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
jidez007:

I paid 10 days ago, dey still never process am.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
ukapplicant:
Hello family, please does anyone knows of good stores in UK or precisely hull for laptops?

You better leave those of us wey never travel, which kind of wahala be this na. Lol before people swear for you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Katehasty: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello house please is there any cheap school in uk that accept 3rd class for direct masters in a health course if yes please refer some
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by timojerry: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good evening esteemed people

Please I just need clarification again. I know it's been said here but we've been getting conflicting information from outside

I've got kids all under 8 and they are my dependants travelling to England. Are my kids supposed to do the PCR test before they travel or it's when we've arrived that they are suppose to do the days 2 and 8 test.

I've read on the gov.uk site that kids under 11 don't need to do the test unless they are over 11 but I'm being told now that it depends on the airline that we book

Please those who have gone with their families and those who've got more knowledge on this, can you kindly help? I've already booked pre travel test for just me and my Mrs.

@justwise and everybody please, it's urgent

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Set4me: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Try bpp university, she will def get the admission but it’s Bsc [/quote]

Did you mean she can only use Bsc to gain the admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
The main document she needs is a court paper stating she has sole custody of the kids. If she doesn't, she has no business at the embassy applying for visa for those children no matter what 'receipts' she shows.

Zimzee:
Hi guys, a lady friend of mine was married( traditional only, (no court or white wedding was done) with 2 kids and got separated about 7years ago.

She has been the one catering 100% for the kids, and she wants to apply for study in the UK and possibly take her kids along.
Note: she has enough evidence of her expenses on the kids, e.g receipts of school fees, hospitals etc.

What other supporting evidence does she need, and how can she go about getting documents of sole custody?

Please kindly explain in details .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogbaba123: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
this is wrong and misleading, please verify your information before posting here

Venerable612:

If you didn’t identify that you are married on your Visa application- and her name isn’t on your application before you obtained the visa - you can’t bring her in as a dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogbaba123: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
- They only need documents in A4 (for easy scanning) so make photocopies of all documents, you can make colored copies where necessary or convenient.

- Yes, you need a dollar account (dom) to get a dollar card and you can pay IHS and visa fee through that card because there is a limit of about $4k

mescanayo:
Good day wonderful people please I need your help on this.
TLScontact website said
Supporting documents should be Only A4 colored photocopied documents that are accepted; pls does it mean my documents including passport data page will be coloured photocopy while going for appointment.
Secondly must I have a Domiciliary account before I can obtain Dollar card from my bank... how do I pay for IHS and Visa Application cheap?
Pls I will appreciate your help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmm, this is not entirely correct. ppl get married during their programme and are able to move their partners as dependent. As a matter of fact, you dont even need to be married to show tat they are their spouse, you just need to convive the HO that you have a genuine and subsisting relationship (however, a good way to show that is a marriage certificate - but surely not the only way)

Venerable612:

If you didn’t identify that you are married on your Visa application- and her name isn’t on your application before you obtained the visa - you can’t bring her in as a dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
timojerry:

Please I just need clarification again. I know it's been said here but we've been getting conflicting information from outside

I've got kids all under 8 and they are my dependants travelling to England. Are my kids supposed to do the PCR test before they travel or it's when we've arrived that they are suppose to do the days 2 and 8 test.

I've read on the gov.uk site that kids under 11 don't need to do the test unless they are over 11 but I'm being told now that it depends on the airline that we book

Please those who have gone with their families and those who've got more knowledge on this, can you kindly help? I've already booked pre travel test for just me and my Mrs.

Thank you

Exemptions – people who do not need to take a test

Children
Children aged 10 and under do not need to take a pre-departure test to travel to England

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Venerable612:

This is not true

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please what can do to wrong date of birth, waec said they don't correct Dat anymore. I heard ukvi don't accept affidavits......pls urgent advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Congrats!!!

Getting the court wedding done to prove your relationship is a good idea. However, be aware that there are other ways you can show you have a subsisting relationship with this person and remember that the system is but to accommodate different peoples predicament as long as you're completely honest.

Innocent94:
Hello,pls i have an urgent question,I got to the Uk on d 3rd of sept while i was here my fiancee called to tell me she is pregnant,pls is it possible to have a court wedding in my absence and bring her here as dependent,pls help gurus in d house,thank you��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by timojerry: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
justwise:

Exemptions – people who do not need to take a test

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

Thank you brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Funmilayolf:
Hello everyone,Kudos to you all. I would like to share my testimony as it would give alot of other people hope and comfort.
Biometrics 19 August 2021,PRIORITY & WALK IN
Refusals 9
Uk 5
USA 2
SCHENGEN 2
After submission 2weeks down,i received two different not straightforward msgs�and was later scheduled for phone interview,On DDay call came through next was heavy rain, which disrupted the interview.I cried and was down for days,i kept waiting for another call/ mail nothing happened for another 1 week,Next i saw was to be interviewed at the VAC office�,that was the highlight video call and i spent an hour in there.To God be the glory,it ended in praise,i give God all thanks and to the team you guys are doing a good job,God will continue to uphold and strengthen you all,to others expecting their VISAS,God will grant it.
NOTE,Pls once there is an interview mail,donot panic just put d effort in reading about the school,course/modules,facilities,the uk itself, your work place and all.
Pls my question now which airline do i book,and is it just one way or return ticket.Thank you

Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Set4me:

Try bpp university, she will def get the admission but it’s Bsc

Did you mean she can only use Bsc to gain the admission?

No, Bsc Nursing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Innocent94(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
sniperaz:
Congrats!!!

Getting the court wedding done to prove your relationship is a good idea. However, be aware that there are other ways you can show you have a subsisting relationship with this person and remember that the system is but to accommodate different peoples predicament as long as you're completely honest.

thanks for reply,are you saying i can skip the court wedding and show other means that we have a subsisting relationship(like pictures we have together) without having to travel back to naija?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by holavic20: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
alabi31:
Please what can do to wrong date of birth, waec said they don't correct Dat anymore. I heard ukvi don't accept affidavits......pls urgent advice
I have seen comments of people who said they submitted affidavit and they got their visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
The guy at the counter maintained that my 7yr old needed a negative test, it wasn't until I involved his supervisor before he got clarification.

I actually went there with a printout. Qatar Airways... MMA.

timojerry:

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
TundeChris:
Please I need your help.

I recently got an unconditional offer letter from Sheffield Hallam University, however my problem now is that I have misplaced my original WAEC certificate. The university used my photocopy and scratch card to confirm the authenticity of the result.

Is it safe to go ahead to apply for my VISA with this document or I should endeavor to do IELTS?

Please help, has anyone ever had similar experiences?

U can ignore the waec. Just upload your degree certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello! Good evening, I want to apply for an undergraduate course in UK outside of London for January intake 2022. I have been reading this trend since morning, I still don’t understand fully, please I need the list of school open for admission, I have just waec and I will be needing all of your support. I want social science or business courses… Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
What city?

Enraf:

I need an advise urgently here. I have paid for an apartment for me and my family and rent has started to count meanwhile we are still here waiting for the visa and passport. I had thought we would get decision by 10th of September based on priority but now nothing nothing.
What are the options? Can I ask the landlord to suspend the rent counting for now? How do you think that could play out. I am also wary of the losing the apartment I know the kind work done to get the place. The rent has started to count from last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haywhy0007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello house, I’m confused

Can I use a business account for pof while submitting my application ? Or it must be a personal account ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
aragbaboy:

U can ignore the waec. Just upload your degree certificate
Oh wow. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thanks. I submitted a student loan letter along with my POF. The short of it is that they didn't recognize the student loan letter.
corpershun:

Hi Tolvin
So sorry
Did they later send you a reason for refusal
Been following your story few weeks back.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DonCaesar91: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
I am thinking of applying for my Master's at Edinburgh Napier University Scotland. How is Scotland, can one be working their and making enough money to cover the remaining part of his tuition fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by foodbankng: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
jidez007:

I paid 10 days ago, dey still never process am.

lol if 10 days payment is still yet to be processed, then we that made payment this week should take a chill pil then grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
WavesOfGlory:
What city?

Salford Manchester
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chreze(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
ukapplicant:

Go to the website of the brand you are interested in buying eg hp.com.uk . Make order and payment. It will be delivered to your provided address. They have student offer, check to get discount as a student. Alternatively you can get from currypc (online or in store) Search for your choice, pay and it will be delivered to your address.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.