Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1252443 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay. Thank you very much. I appreciate.
Ogbaba123:
- They only need documents in A4 (for easy scanning) so make photocopies of all documents, you can make colored copies where necessary or convenient.

- Yes, you need a dollar account (dom) to get a dollar card and you can pay IHS and visa fee through that card because there is a limit of about $4k

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
Standard or priority? And did u get any non straightforward mail?

I did priority for myself main applicant standards for the 4 dependants. I got a non straightforward mail exactly 5 days after on the 1st of September.
I just got a collection mail this evening 24th sept
everything moved so fast between 3pm to 6pm.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
corpershun:

Thanks
You were my motivation
When you received yours yesterday, I knew mine will come today. So when I saw tracking updated, I just started going to TLS.
Got collection email on my way there.

I should have followed you idea o. Anyway monday TLS here we come
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Set4me: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
No, Bsc Nursing

But then I can't go with her be that o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sorry about this. What student loan did you submit
Tolvin:
Thanks. I submitted a student loan letter along with my POF. The short of it is that they didn't recognize the student loan letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrsmodupe: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Very Urgent Please!!!

About to book Turkish Airline right now please, can I go ahead? I know they are out of red list now but yet to see anyone book them. And also, is Travel Beta reliable ? Please some should help out. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Check their website, they have office for the pcr test in lekki
vivvica:

Biologix lab in ikeja , it’s about 45k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jayifeanyi1234: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Passport validity of at least 6months, before visa application.

fasa199:
@justwise

Please I intend applying next year to resume September and my international passport expires in December next year too. Do I need a new passport or I can proceed with the old one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations!!! All Glory to God Almighty!!!!

What God Can't Do Doesn't Exist smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

corpershun:
Visa Alert
Thanks Scobyy2007, this guy called me with his credit to point out errors I made after I sent him my filled form. God bless you.
Thanks Justwise for this thread.

Biometrics- 14th sept 2021

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Enraf:

I did priority for myself main applicant standards for the 4 dependants. I got a non straightforward mail exactly 5 days after on the 1st of September.
I just got a collection mail this evening 24th sept
everything moved so fast between 3pm to 6pm.

That’s basically 29days+ on priority?? Congratulations… make sure you celebrate it abeg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
It usually takes 6 weeks to process but take longer time if you had appeal or AR. Just relax a bit it will surely come before next 14 days. Sorry for the refusal. What was the reason for it.
Tolvin:
Hi Guys, please how long does it take to receive IHS refund from UKVI after visa refusal? I received a decision letter on August 2nd and it's been over 7 weeks already. I have sent series of paid emails to them and they've not responded.

cc @justwise and others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tolvin:
Thanks. I submitted a student loan letter along with my POF. The short of it is that they didn't recognize the student loan letter.

I am sorry to hear about your plight, Tolvin. Please can you shed more light on the student loan letter because I intend to use one.Which company approved the loan for you and what reason did UKVI give for refusing to accept it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will advise you to apply to Ulster university. You can pay deposit and when you get there you sign up for instalmental payments.
Oyesquare10:
Hello house,

Please I am new here, I wish to travel to UK by January 2022 for study but I currently have just 3M save up.
Gurus to please advice me on how I can maximize this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
If they call the bank and the money is no longer there, it's a problem.
Enraf:

You don’t need not to extend your loan since you have already submitted the form UKVI will use the statement as per the date you submit your statement. And you have 30 days cover for that as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
ukapplicant:
Hello family, please does anyone knows of good stores in UK or precisely hull for laptops?

Try gumtree

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Danife03:
pls I need help too I did my biometric September 10th up till now I haven’t gotten anything yet and my school is resuming soon
Message UKVI through paid email stating the urgency,also message your school informing them of the development
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Patnuel2015:
If they call the bank and the money is no longer there, it's a problem.

The requirements is 28 days before submitting your application. Immediately you biometric is submitted at the VAC you are free to Utilize the money in that account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jaylo79:

That’s basically 29days+ on priority?? Congratulations… make sure you celebrate it abeg.

Seriously o. Na Praise and Worship I dey now. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
ukapplicant:
Hello family, please does anyone knows of good stores in UK or precisely hull for laptops?

Hello, are you in hull city
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fatima04: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Enraf:

The requirements is 28 days before submitting your application. Immediately you biometric is submitted at the VAC you are free to Utilize the money in that account.

As long as you utilised it for your school fees, accommodation etc. It's advisable your money is left accessible and verifiable if your visa is yet to be out. People have been denied for depleting their funds or not able to provide recent statement showing the funds.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fk1987:

This actual a long period, mine is 23rd, not straight forward email on 26th..

Has anyone gotten this kind of mail lately? Kindly advice on what to do:
Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:
Non-settlement within 15 working days
Priority Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a decision on your visa application within these service standards because we require further information to fully assess your application. We will contact you should we require any additional information from you.
Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible. We will notify you by email once a decision has been made.

Please do not go to the visa application centre until you have been advised that your passport is ready for collection. If you are applying in the Passport Passback category and have not already submitted your passport please do so as soon as possible as assessment of your application cannot be completed until this is received.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
justwise:

You took the risk by paying for a house you haven't seen, hopefully your visa comes out before the first one month of that rent runs out, most importantly i hope the whole thing is genuine.

If the visa delays beyond this month then there is no point paying for the second month and you need to communicate this to the landlord

Thank you @justwise I will keep you updated on this as things develops. I don’t have any doubts about the genuineness of the Agent and the landlord and the suitability of the house because I have a relative checked it up properly before payment was made. I will try to negotiate a suspension of rent pending when we are able to collect the key to the apartment.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haywhy0007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello Guru in the house, I’m confused!!!

Can I use my business account as pof when submitting my application ? Or it must be my personal account ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wunmytek:

Has anyone gotten this kind of mail lately? Kindly advice on what to do:
Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:
Non-settlement within 15 working days
Priority Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a decision on your visa application within these service standards because we require further information to fully assess your application. We will contact you should we require any additional information from you.
Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible. We will notify you by email once a decision has been made.

Please do not go to the visa application centre until you have been advised that your passport is ready for collection. If you are applying in the Passport Passback category and have not already submitted your passport please do so as soon as possible as assessment of your application cannot be completed until this is received.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haywhy0007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021

Can I use my business account as pof when submitting my application ? Or it must be my personal account ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ericpetters(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will ask again
Abeg make person wen don travel try help

For a one way ticket, must I hold any money with me? ( Is PTA a must)

2) when do I fill my locator form ( just it be close to travel date)

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Business accounts are not permitted

haywhy0007:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by preciousmathias: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys good day, please I want to pay my tuition initial deposit to Teeside University, what's the best means of payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lipsk: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Any suggestions on these please.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lipsk: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Any suggestions on these please .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsk:
Any suggestions on these please.

Go and collect your passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hear they do call banks for verification, so what will happen if they call your bank and the bank respond that the money is no longer there. For me I would say one should wait till he knows his account has been verified.
Enraf:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.