Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256595 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Some schools do provide children care for their students. Check with your school if they do. It's usually is free or very little fee.

Hello, please what schools provide this service? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Congrats to everyone that has gotten their Visas. I just want to mention that, generally speaking this priority service is a waste judging from the timeline of most people that have gotten their visas. You are an intending applicant for January, please start the process now, dont wait till later so you dont have to waste funds on one nonsense priority service, its a sham!.
We need to stop this exploitation that is going on, £220 is a lot to pay and then have high blood pressure on because the service is not forthcoming. Please start early so you can do the standard visa and relax yourself. May God help us all

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iyebiyeibk: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please, is anybody in Chester with any accommodation details?

If yes, kindly email me as I am in serious need of accommodation. Available accommodations seen so far is from 10th of October and I will be in the UK by 6th.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Elvice10:
Did you find the card with naira or dollar gotten from Aboki? Please explain further or in details. Please

I funded it with dollar from aboki
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
misxge21:

Have you sorted this out? I got into Sheffield on Sunday.

Mail me if you haven’t.

Please, what are the questions POE asked you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
DanWord:

Yeah, I just saw mine also. September 21 moved to VAC this morning also.

Nice one, I did in Lagos on the 21st still at DMC. Has anyone that did theirs in Lagos on the 21st moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
aragbaboy:

Nice one, I did in Lagos on the 21st still at DMC. Has anyone that did theirs in Lagos on the 21st moved to VAC?

Nope .. Ikeja .. has anybody for 20th moved? so atleast we for 21st can have hope.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nna eh grin I don laugh tire. I think she should seek the services of a lawyer
cedar3:

Basirat dear, I don't know how possible that will be o. You said the application was made recently, so it's still fresh on their system. That means the divorce papers have to be recent too, and coming on the heels of your own genuine marriage to him. And to get legal divorce papers for a sham marriage? That's one violation on top of another. Honestly, to cover this lie, you'll need to tell more lies, it's not looking good sincerely. He might even jeopardize your own visa.

Might not sound good but just let this one slide, men still plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
cedar3:

Basirat dear, I don't know how possible that will be o. You said the application was made recently, so it's still fresh on their system. That means the divorce papers have to be recent too, and coming on the heels of your own genuine marriage to him. And to get legal divorce papers for a sham marriage? That's one violation on top of another. Honestly, to cover this lie, you'll need to tell more lies, it's not looking good sincerely. He might even jeopardize your own visa.

Might not sound good but just let this one slide, men still plenty.

As in the stress he has come to put on her. Why is he not the one trying to sort himself out sef?

I hope he is not marrying her cus he wants to use her to japa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Even schools that I applied to last week have all given me offers. I don't know why GCU is wasting time
Funky88:

Am waiting for mine too.I pray it comes out well for us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=lipsk post=106248943][/quote]

Pls how did you send the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Zenanted:
Visa Alert!

After all the stress, our visas has been collected "student and dependant" wife
Application 1 August
Biometrics 13th August
Nsfm 1st September
Collection 28th September

In all, God answers prayers... And for all that are waiting, I understand the struggle but keep hopes alive, you'd recieve yours soonest. I'm a living testimony

Congratulations to you and your wife. Enjoy UK new life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are actually asking her to shoot herself in the foot. You think it's a family affair. " I am sorry I won't do it again"
sniperaz:
Congrats on the pregnancy.

I appreciate you would be in some distress due to this visa problem with your partner.
I agree with a previous person who said we should try and take responsibility for what we ask others to do for us - especially in this instance where you have even paid for the service.

My advice, make a proper application now to UKVI. Explain exactly what you have done wrong before and be genuinely apologetic about your mistake and take responsibility for those actions.
If he's now married to you, present the original documents to show that the relationship is genuine and subsisting. Also let them know you're now expecting and he's the father. I'm more than certain you'll be fine.
Goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Zenanted:
Visa Alert!

After all the stress, our visas has been collected "student and dependant" wife
Application 1 August
Biometrics 13th August
Nsfm 1st September
Collection 28th September

In all, God answers prayers... And for all that are waiting, I understand the struggle but keep hopes alive, you'd recieve yours soonest. I'm a living testimony

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is it now that you are having the feeling. Nigerians are fond of ruining everything they touch hand.
hustla:

Heard Nigerians are ditching school to go and 'hustle' instead and others just do more than the 20 hrs/week allotted during the school session

I suspect UKVI will be stricter next year

Just feels like Nigerians just know-how to ruin everything by default
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na Aboki oooh lol. Na through them. The rates are high you should know
UnlimitedGadget:

Please how do you fund the uba dollar africard please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
1st option is better, no need moving the fund.
teeboi77:
Good day guys, please i will like to confirm if myself and kids can use same POF which is my my wife's name once her VISA is out, the account has enough money that cover 4 of us, below is the break down:

Balance of her School fees is £4,500
living expenses £9207
Dependent living Expenses 6500*3 £ 19500

Total : £33,207 using oanda rate of 563 total in naira is 18,698,400 but we have like 21M plus in the account incase of fluctuations.....

based on the above can myself and the kids use same POF to apply once her Visa is out.

OR

We should move the fund that covers myself and 2 kids (£6500*3) 19500 into my own account and use that to apply for myself and the kids.

Also can the fund also be in any of the kids account, we actually make the school fee payment(FORM A) through of my kids account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
You can apply anytime. Not necessarily until her visa is out.
teeboi77:
Ok thanks so once her VISA is out we print same POF and apply right?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
I swear, the thing is no longer priority.
Alonika:
Congrats to everyone that has gotten their Visas. I just want to mention that, generally speaking this priority service is a waste judging from the timeline of most people that have gotten their visas. You are an intending applicant for January, please start the process now, dont wait till later so you dont have to waste funds on one nonsense priority service, its a sham!.
We need to stop this exploitation that is going on, £220 is a lot to pay and then have high blood pressure on because the service is not forthcoming. Please start early so you can do the standard visa and relax yourself. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvice10: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Paid my school fees yesterday in UBA via From A, I got debited today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
If she tries this, I'm 100% certain that they'd ban her fiance. Document forgery is a big crime in civilized societies.
sniperaz:
Congrats on the pregnancy.

I appreciate you would be in some distress due to this visa problem with your partner.
I agree with a previous person who said we should try and take responsibility for what we ask others to do for us - especially in this instance where you have even paid for the service.

My advice, make a proper application now to UKVI. Explain exactly what you have done wrong before and be genuinely apologetic about your mistake and take responsibility for those actions.
If he's now married to you, present the original documents to show that the relationship is genuine and subsisting. Also let them know you're now expecting and he's the father. I'm more than certain you'll be fine.
Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jamesmat247(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is anyone applying for January intake into Plymouth University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Is it now that you are having the feeling. Nigerians are fond of ruining everything they touch hand.

I been dey think say we go couple for this UK stuff ni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please is anyone going to University of Sunderland for October intake? Reach out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
thanks.

em7even:
You can apply anytime. Not necessarily until her visa is out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Basirat6279: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is there a way I can get the service of UK immigration lawyer. Thank you for your sincere information.

izyblaze:
Nna eh grin I don laugh tire. I think she should seek the services of a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
As in eh....
Hahahaha!
Patnuel2015:
You are actually asking her to shoot herself in the foot. You think it's a family affair. " I am sorry I won't do it again"

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.