Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256635 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pls I need advise. I want to go for January intake as main applicants. I have 4 dependent and I which everything is done at same time but my blocker is fund. I don't have fund that can cover family of 5 in terms of maintenance and other miscellaneous. I have decided now that after the program I will invite them. However, when am filling the form I will make it reflects the number of children and wife, I hope is doable. I need somebody to put me through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by liricaliblunt(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thank you bro
phadriz:

You said SHU give you offer under a week and they are yet to acknowledge my application not to talk of offer in almost a month cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes, got my visa today.
Punkydude:

Do you have an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Adsensegirl:
Can someone please help me with possible interview questions and answers for Edinburgh Napier University CAS and VISA?

Cc
@pascalsmith
@efoaseye
@maxxyfruit
@jamesbond11
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by holavic20: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
whyteLayorn1:
HELLO GUYS PLS ANY ONE FOR SEPT 20 TLS ABUJA (PRIORITY) GOTTEN THEIR COLLECTION MAIL YET?
OMOR AXIETY WAN FINISH ME OOO PASSPORT STILL AT DMC ��

(GREENWICH UNIVERSITY)

Abuja tls, priority service 21st of September.
Got my collection mail this afternoon.
Went their straight and picked up my passport.
Visa granted.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nextlevel21: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
It was a mistake on ukvi part, just contact them via paid mail or call and they will tell you to return the passport to your vac, simple.
Christybibi:
Good day all the gurus! I appreciate all everyone is doing here, May God bless us all.

This is a visa alert but I am also glumly.

I collected my husband’s and I Visa from TLS today. While I have a limit of 20hrs of work/per week, my husband’s Visa beers ‘ NO WORK NO BUSINESS.

Pls who has been in this situation before
what should I do ?

Pls I need answers .
Thank you in advance

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mayo47(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's not a must to subscribe for a service or product. Unfortunately in this case the seller has a very high bargaining power. The only way it can be reduced is if we fix our country, thus, leading to a significant reduction of buyers of the service UKVI render.

Alonika:
Congrats to everyone that has gotten their Visas. I just want to mention that, generally speaking this priority service is a waste judging from the timeline of most people that have gotten their visas. You are an intending applicant for January, please start the process now, dont wait till later so you dont have to waste funds on one nonsense priority service, its a sham!.
We need to stop this exploitation that is going on, £220 is a lot to pay and then have high blood pressure on because the service is not forthcoming. Please start early so you can do the standard visa and relax yourself. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onyeebekee: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Punkydude:

You need to have at least an offer....
Yes i do have an offer letter..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Christybibi: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
lobsa:

If I may ask please is your husband a doctor? Or does he work in a professional field?

He is and is practicing as a doctor here in Nigeria,

And we used it in the application, does it mean he will not be allowed to work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Christybibi post=106257618]

He can work but he cannot practice as a doctor there until he writes Plab 2

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
He needs to register with the professional body that regulates health care delivery in the UK before he can practice, this includes writing an exam.
I'm still surprised. The visa should say 'NO DR or DENTIST WORK', not 'NO WORD OR BUSINESS'. the difference is, even though he cant practice as a doctor, he should still be able to do any other work outside the medical field.

Send them a mail and get it rectified.

Christybibi:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys, please my TB test result has my old passport number and I now have a new passport which I'll be using to make a new application.

Can I use the TB test that has my old passport number for my new visa application?

@justwise and others, please assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Yes, did you make sure you actually submitted. You can try and login back to the application portal to see. Though actually submitted to SHU on 26th of last month. I got acknowledgment that same day I submitted

Yes I did, my referee got link for reference submission same day and it was treated in my presence. He also got acknowledgment, although I have been given ID but waiting for offer like the coming of Jesus Christ lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
To my knowledge you can only invite your dependents latest 6 months before end of programme. You cannot invite them during PGR

Adebayo82:
Pls I need advise. I want to go for January intake as main applicants. I have 4 dependent and I which everything is done at same time but my blocker is fund. I don't have fund that can cover family of 5 in terms of maintenance and other miscellaneous. I have decided now that after the program I will invite them. However, when am filling the form I will make it reflects the number of children and wife, I hope is doable. I need somebody to put me through.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Christybibi: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Aikayval post=106257834][/quote]

Pls I want to be sure.

Even with the status of the visa “ NO WORK
NO BUSINESS?
Are you saying that I do not need to email UKVI with a copy of his visa to ask whether it is correct?

Have you experienced this too, pls advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Schoolhike: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Has anyone been able to obtain PTA with Uk student visa??

I went to First bank (13 Mediterranean Street, Maitama 904101, Abuja), I was told that I can’t get pta for my student visa because it’s written on the visa that i can work 20hours and because of that they can’t issue PTA to me as I’m permitted to work in Uk, I don’t under stand anymore.

Can someone explain to me better ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ctoanadu: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please is anybody going to university of East London this September. It’s seems like I’m going to be the only Nigerian going this year…☹️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bisunique25: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please everyone, is there a way of getting info about the date and year one was denied visa, it’s been more than 14 year cos 14 years ago was the second refusal date. And hubby can’t seem to remember, please help out, we don’t want to give wrong information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
em7even:
Dear Basirat, I'm only giving my 2 cents because of the child you're carrying. You have two options here.

1. The same way he obtained that marriage certificate, he should obtain divorce papers for the said marriage. Get married to you and obtain a real certificate and submit the divorce and marriage certificates to the Home Office sometime next year. The divorce certificate should be backdated to say July or August of this year. Get married in December or later than December so that it would not raise suspicions. If you'd have to come back to get married, then do it.

2. He should obtain a death certificate (the same way he obtained that marriage certificate) for the nonexistent wife, get married to you and submit the certificates during his application - next year too.

You must not tell the Home Office that your fiance provided them with fake marriage documents, no matter the circumstances. The moment you lie (with proof) in your visa application, make sure you maintain that lie forever.

Nice advice.

You're on point.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy421(f): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Any help pls

Queenzy421:
Pls house, I just got a conditional offer and the school requires POF before issuing CAS.
1) Must the money be in the account for 28 days before printing for CAS?
2) Would I have to print another one for visa processing? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Queenzy421:
Any help pls

Which university is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Request for any personal data ukvi holds about you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration/request-personal-information-held-by-uk-visas-and-immigration

Bisunique25:
Please everyone, is there a way of getting info about the date and year one was denied visa, it’s been more than 14 year cos 14 years ago was the second refusal date. And hubby can’t seem to remember, please help out, we don’t want to give wrong information.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fedareno: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
I did biometric since 17 Sept and paid for priority my programme starts 20th of September University of Derby, up till now I'm still waiting , I've been to tsl vi twice all they say is not yet received from UK embassy vi and I am so worried because University of Derby state clearly that registration will stop 8th of October.
My question is is there anyway one can defer admission to January when the visa comes out and I am not able to make the registration deadline or is there any way out.
Please gurus I really need your input.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misskenny2284: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Queenzy421:
Any help pls

1. It depends on your school, what does your school require? Ask the Nigerian representative. If you do not have anyone to ask, you may have to keep the money in you account for 28days.
2. You can use the same statement in as much as it has all the POF you need.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Schoolhike:
Has anyone been able to obtain PTA with Uk student visa??

I went to First bank (13 Mediterranean Street, Maitama 904101, Abuja), I was told that I can’t get pta for my student visa because it’s written on the visa that i can work 20hours and because of that they can’t issue PTA to me as I’m permitted to work in Uk, I don’t under stand anymore.

Can someone explain to me better ??

this is the first of its kind. This is very strange. PTA is your right as a traveller if you have a return ticket and a valid visa. These banks are just trying to frustrate Emefiele.
Try another bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fedareno:
I did biometric since 17 Sept and paid for priority my programme starts 20th of September University of Derby, up till now I'm still waiting , I've been to tsl vi twice all they say is not yet received from UK embassy vi and I am so worried because University of Derby state clearly that registration will stop 8th of October.
My question is is there anyway one can defer admission to January when the visa comes out and I am not able to make the registration deadline or is there any way out.
Please gurus I really need your input.

Send a mail to your school and let them know this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rollykotex: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!
Application Sept 5
Biometrics Sept 8 ikeja TLS walk-in and priority
Decision and collection mail Sept 17
It’s a family of 4 but my dependants husband and 2 children were not allowed to do walk in at ikj Tls as only students were considered due to near resumption date. They were asked to come on their appointment date.
As I have read here that main applicant’s priority can carry the dependants if done on same day but because ours was scattered so we decided to do another priority for my husband so that it can boost the processing of my children’s application when linked but for where? His came out on the 4th working day after biometric but we are still awaiting those of the children.
We have kukuma resigned to fate and patiently counting the 15 working days in order for us all to move.
I want to sincerely appreciate everyone for their contribution and specially that scoby2007 for helping us go through our application.
No agent was used as all information was sourced here. I wish the remaining applicants success . May we all prosper and excel in the UK.
To those asking or that may ask, I am the main applicant but I used my husband’s statement of account and we all applied together but did biometrics on different days.
Thank you!

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jimps(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
teeboi77:
Good day guys, please i will like to confirm if myself and kids can use same POF which is my my wife's name once her VISA is out, the account has enough money that cover 4 of us, below is the break down:

Balance of her School fees is £4,500
living expenses £9207
Dependent living Expenses 6500*3 £ 19500

Total : £33,207 using oanda rate of 563 total in naira is 18,698,400 but we have like 21M plus in the account incase of fluctuations.....

based on the above can myself and the kids use same POF to apply once her Visa is out.

OR

We should move the fund that covers myself and 2 kids (£6500*3) 19500 into my own account and use that to apply for myself and the kids.

Also can the fund also be in any of the kids account, we actually make the school fee payment(FORM A) through of my kids account.

You can apply at the same time with the pof.

Best of luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvice10: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Enraf:

Did you have to open an account with them? Which account type?
I already had a naira savings account with them. that was what I used.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
GeraRoom:
Hello everyone,

Please will the regular change of name issued at local government be sufficient as proof for university or there's a more authentic one recognized internationally?
Thank you

Any help please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.