Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257238 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Teledom1:

Hi but your new passport carries the old passport number so you should be fine

The new passport can't have same passport number with the old passport..

You can as well make a note of this while filling ur visa application form., but I don't you av any issue with that..

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Queenzy421:
Pls house, I just got a conditional offer and the school requires POF before issuing CAS.
1) Must the money be in the account for 28 days before printing for CAS?
2) Would I have to print another one for visa processing? Thanks

Pls what school is that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
solalal36:
Is there anyone that has booked flight to Aberdeen or is familiar with flights to Aberdeen (not BA). What I am seeing online is disturbing my head

Are you going to university of Aberdeen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lexusgs430: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
gabiomoesu:
Good day everyone. Sorry I mentioned so many people, I'm facing a dire situation and need all the advice I can get. My parents and I are trying to move from Kent to London for my easy transportation to uni and for better job prospects for my dad. In the past 2 weeks, I've tried websites like Rightmove, Zoopla and co, got in touch with several housing agents and all. But all my efforts have proven abortive. Usually, they collect my details and ask me to wait for the landlord's response, but they never give me feedback. Everytime I've called back, I'm told the house is off the market.

I thought I got lucky about 2 weeks ago when one of the agents connected me and the landlord of a beautiful 2 bedroom house who had recently left his house in Mottingham and England altogether for a job opportunity in Philippines last Monday. I was booked to come have a tour of the house with a housesitter stationed in the house. Right in the course of the tour, I confirmed our interest. I tried my best not to sound too desperate sha, but the lady advised that I inform the landlord as it was really his decision to make. Again, I did this on the spot via whatsapp but I didn't get an immediate response. The reply didn't come until the following day, and that was when the landlord gave me the sad news about a couple who had come to view the house a day before me signifying their interest and paying the deposit.

Regarding the other agents who've been ghosting me, I'm thinking the major factor dissuading them is the combined earnings of my parents which i about £33,480 per annum. I also earn money but due to my status as a student and the fact that I only worked about 10 weeks (stayed a couple days w/o work in between) during the holiday, I didn't declare myself as employed. Though I usually receive funds into my bank account on a monthly basis (Please note that I have no paycheck explaining how this money was earned).

My dad expressed his pessimism about this agency approach and suggested that we liase with friends and relatives to discuss with people they know. This he did back in April when we needed a house desperately, but nothing was forthcoming and we had to settle for this house situated in la la land. After 2 weeks of seraching and coming up with nothing, I'm honestly at my wits end

What we're searching for is a 2 Bedroom house/apartment in the ffg areas: Woolwich Arsenal, Eltham, Mottingham, Camberwell, Cartford, Croydon, Dagenham etc. The house could be around the range of 1,050 - 1,200 pcm. If it's unfurnished, there's no wahala. If it's furnished, that's even better. Gas-central heating is preferred as winter is coming. Please if you're reading this and you have any advise for me regarding the best way to approach this, kindly quote me with your advice. if you also know someone who has a 2 bedroom apartment/house/flat for let, kindly give me a shout here so I can find the best way to reach you since the mail attached to this account is no longer functional.

solaj40 lexusgs430 sgtponzihater1 justwise em7even Aydceo Rubyventures

Unfortunately, it's all bordering around affordability......

No landlord wants to be bothering the court system with section 21's........

Kent is a lively and lovely county to reside.......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Punkydude:

Did you receive the BRP mail thingy?

Yes I did yesterday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Queenzy421:

Yes

Hello Queen, let’s connect. I got an offer from them also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by qudusshotomiwa: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Let connect bro .. Teesside January
Tamp2017:

Which service allows an earlier date for biometrics? The date given to my cousin is too far and I don’t want to be in the same situation. Who has gotten Teesside admission for Jan? Please let’s link up

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
obisdupsy:

Yes I did yesterday

So it’s looking like till next week… I’ll try tomorrow tho..will give you update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by governoragweven: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
elmay33:
Visa Alert,

I just want to thank everyone one that assisted me on my journey. I really appreciate. I also want to use this medium to encourage the newbies. Just have faith, be prayerful, ask questions, no matter how stupid it seems to you.

Biometrics 10th September 2021
Ikeja TLS Center.
Collection mail: 27th Sept 2021
Received via DHL: 28th Sept 2021.
Priority took 11days . The wait was crazy.
But God has decreed that I will carry my Evidence.
1 Irish Student Visa refusal.

Please house , is it safe to book Turkish Airlines.

Please could i still use Dante Lab or we have a better Lab. Kindly Advise.

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who is going to the university of Aberdeen, or who is in already. Pls signify.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
When will my time for traveling out come oooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes.
Abiseundun:
Do TLS and British High Commission observe Nigerian public holidays?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
yes sir. some passport renewal carry the previous passport number in the data page of the new passport.

this is not your opinion, its fact.

Fk1987:

You can as well make a note of this while filling ur visa application form., but I don't you av any issue with that..

My opinion though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Renewed passports have the number of old passports written in them. Not that it would have the same number. It will have its number and the old passport number printed in it.
Fk1987:

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please house, do you know may be TLS IKEJA work on Saturday for collection of passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Queenzy421:

Co-asking

Can anyone tell us if Huddersfield require POF for CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kj40:
Please house, do you know may be TLS IKEJA work on Saturday for collection of passport?

No they don’t

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Frankalvinz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Frankalvinz:
Good evening family,

Can anyone help me out with Study Loan facilities, website or institutions for Nigerians about to study in the UK? (It can be based in Nigeria or UK)

Anyone, please? I would be entirely grateful sad

Anybody?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tamp2017:

Which service allows an earlier date for biometrics? The date given to my cousin is too far and I don’t want to be in the same situation. Who has gotten Teesside admission for Jan? Please let’s link up

I have
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hi,

Try - Premium lounge, Prime time, Flexi/walk-in (I read this one is a headache these days).

Also, try the wee hours of the morning.

Do not share your login details with anyone please.

Tamp2017:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
From response here... Use UBA or Access Bank... tell them you need Form A for tuition payment.
jesusbae32:
Good afternoon all!

Please I want to pay my school fees deposit for January intake and I would like to ask which bank is okay for me to use for the transaction.

Sheffield Hallam January intake..

Thank you
Please kindly help me with this �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Persons with genuine marriages/relationship have nothing to worry about no matter the 'stringent' criteria/terms introduced.

Aside the marriage license/certificate, there is always something else prove the relationship.

My take.

Horlarjummie:
Haaa!� This shouldn't be o. Abeg please don't implicate the genuine marriages for God's sake o. Before they start introducing more threatening TC This long awaiting process is frustrating enough.
Did biometrics since 17th of sep. Priority taking a long thing like sey na standard.
Hmmm.....IT IS WELL
All I know is, I must to come here and share my testimony by God's grace.
Delay no go lead to denial by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvice10: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Elvice10:

I have, you can send me an Email
Pabr2121@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes January prospect... Are you going now or there already? send me mail pls
Teledom1:
Who is going to the university of Aberdeen, or who is in already. Pls signify.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
elmay33:
Visa Alert,

I just want to thank everyone one that assisted me on my journey. I really appreciate. I also want to use this medium to encourage the newbies. Just have faith, be prayerful, ask questions, no matter how stupid it seems to you.

Biometrics 10th September 2021
Ikeja TLS Center.
Collection mail: 27th Sept 2021
Received via DHL: 28th Sept 2021.

Priority took 11days . The wait was crazy.
But God has decreed that I will carry my Evidence.
1 Irish Student Visa refusal

Please house , is it safe to book Turkish Airlines.

Please could i still use Dante Lab or we have a better Lab. Kindly Advise.

Pls who has experience with Kenya airlines…. Prices are same too good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hi all,
Someone who already has a BSc in sciences and MBA now decides to go into a new field of BSc Nursing , will this be a challenge in getting study visa ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tobianskee: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please if you’re going to Sheffield or already in Sheffield. Can you please send me a mail? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chpelu: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anyone who did biometric on 21st september priority vi that got collection mail or application moved to VAC. I got delayed brp mail yesterday but my dependent partner and child did recieve brp mail. i put a call through ukvi and i was told that a decision has been made on my application but decision is yet to be made for my two dependent. Am so annoyed because i paid for priority for all family member and we applied together , i wonder why theirs where ommited. All application when tracked is showing with dmc. Pls did anyone who applied as dependent got the delayed brp email. or its just the student applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2021

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mrtrypes:

Hi bro, I’m awaiting CAS as well for SHU, can we connect?

Any luck with your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
FTO2019:
Same here too

Thank you. Same number I called all day yesterday and couldn't get through. Tried it now and I spoke to someone, deposit confirmed. Anything to do with pre-CAS and CAS is until early October like you rightly said.

So fingers crossed till Pre-CAS.

@tajmal Sheffield Hallam University cool

I heard they are not doing pre-cas this time around. But CAS would be issued early October.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunledavidz: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please what are the documents to take to TLS VI for biometrics capturing after someone has completed the online attachment of document.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.