Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260037 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ieltsace: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone. I need your advice on what to do.

I applied for my visa and had my biometrics on the 28th of July, 2021. I received a non-straightforward email on the 2nd of August, 2021. It's a priority service.

My passport as at the time of application had 4 months + validity because I thought it will be too late to get a new before visa application (it takes 6 weeks now).

Now, today is the 21st working day after biometrics and I've made series of calls and sent paid emails to UKVI. They kept saying awaiting decision.

1) Could my passport validity be the reason for the delay?

2) Can I put my application on hold and request for my passport at the VAC to renew it and get a new one to continue my application?

Your sincere advice is needed. Thank you! ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sysco600: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello house,

I did my biometrics in Abuja.
I paid for courier service for dhl to drop my visa n passport with faith to my location.

My question is

(1) Am still in Abuja still September, business still held me here, can I still go and pick it up on VAC center When it’s opted for collection

Is it possible or can you guys please tell me what to do

Thank you all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Book the closest date you see online, then go early, tell them you are there for enquiry, then you will plead with the receptionist inside that your school is resuming soon and you will appreciate a closer date for your test. That was how I did mine, and I’ve done it already
samint1:
Hello everyone.
Please who has booked for T.B test at Abuja IOM recently, what is the current procedure, is it strictly online booking or to visit the center and do manual booking?
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
ieltsace:

I applied for my visa and had my biometrics on the 28th of July, 2021. I received a non-straightforward email on the 2nd of August, 2021. It's a priority service.

My passport as at the time of application had 4 months + validity because I thought it will be too late to get a new before visa application (it takes 6 weeks now).

Now, today is the 21st working day after biometrics and I've made series of calls and sent paid emails to UKVI. They kept saying awaiting decision.

2) Can I put my application on hold and request for my passport at the VAC to renew it and get a new one to continue my application?

Do you have VISA refusal in the past ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sysco600:
Hello house,

I paid for courier service for dhl to drop my visa n passport with faith to my location.

My question is

(1) Am still in Abuja still September, business still held me here, can I still go and pick it up on VAC center When it’s opted for collection

Thank you all.

Just monitor it when it will drop , go there and pick it yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by segunotiti(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sure flights are available after 28th of August.

Hopefully they won't elongate the resumption again. Else your flight will be cancelled.

Pascalsmith:

But I saw available flight to Edinburgh via emirate air
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amoode2021: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hrmjohnson:
yes I did Pre Cas interview and be prepared to answer well oo I have not gotten my Cas. I am still waiting.

Have you submitted your CAS Shield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissOwaa: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
You're not the only one, I also applied around the same time and got a mail too. Maybe we got the same ECO (Officer working on our documents) grin

Just have faith and keep praying it will come. I doubt your passport is the reason.
I think They are running checks on our documents.

ieltsace:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DoubleN(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Has anyone paid for House rent using Form A?

Kindly share details of the process and the bank used.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good day all, I am trying to apply for a post graduate program and found this clause on the school’s website. Please what does this mean as I’m totally new to UK procedures. Thank you.
“Please note: This course does not meet the UK Visas and Immigration requirements for Tier 4 sponsorship and therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require a Tier 4 visa under the Points Based Immigration System”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hrmjohnson: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
amoode2021:

Have you submitted your CAS Shield?
yes I have submitted just waiting for a response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
DoubleN:
Has anyone paid for House rent using Form A?

Kindly share details of the process and the bank used.

Thanks.

CO ASK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello people, please is there any way i can reach out to Teesside University fast? Their office in Nigeria is not picking their calls. I got a conditional offer from them, but i just noticed it was for 1 year and i want the two years with advanced practice, I’m hoping it can still be changed to 2 years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
LadyIE:
Good day all, I am trying to apply for a post graduate program and found this clause on the school’s website. Please what does this mean as I’m totally new to UK procedures. Thank you.
“Please note: This course does not meet the UK Visas and Immigration requirements for Tier 4 sponsorship and therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require a Tier 4 visa under the Points Based Immigration System”

It simply mean they can’t give you admission because the course is not accredited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morinto: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
ListerCompaq:

EHA Clinics in Jabi , Life camp area
Is it really 8hrs for their result to show because am trying to fly the next day after covid test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
latinahola:
Hi house while filling my partner visa application

Where refusal was asked
My partner has 1 refusal from Uk
1refusal from Canada and USA

But he can only remember and has the letter for the refusal in Uk

But he can’t remember year or month for both Canada and USA

Please what can we do because it has been long

Please I need help with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Electroweb(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
I say thanks to the two persons that replied me in the previous thread. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello house, please on my tb certificate the UK address and phone number I put was that of Middlesex uni but unfortunately my credibility interview wasn’t successful so I’m opting for Aston uni instead, should change the address on my Tb certificate to that of Aston uni or I can use it like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Orofun1: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
You can pick up your passport without waiting for courier
Sysco600:
Hello house,

My question is

Thank you all.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Moshabiola:
Hello house, please on my tb certificate the UK address and phone number I put was that of Middlesex uni but unfortunately my credibility interview wasn’t successful so I’m opting for Aston uni instead, should change the address on my Tb certificate to that of Aston uni or I can use it like that?

Which credible interview are you talking about? They invited you to VAC ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Milo1111: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good day all, I don’t know if I’m replying to the right message. Came here yesterday to seek advice concerning my Uk student visa. God be praised, I got the collection mail in less than 3hours after I complained on this platform. Picked my pass and the visa was issued. I’m going to use this medium to warn anybody that intends using any fraudulent document not to try it. During my walk in, I met people at the VC ikeja. See, atlist I counted 6 people that got the 10years visa ban. Most of them used a fraudulent POF to apply, thinking UKVI doesn’t verify from the bank. Most of them were crying, some said their agent collected money from them for POF interest but ended up using fake! 10 years ban is real! If you must use any agent, please verify if the agent is real oo! Be careful, this agents have ruined lots of people’s traveling plans…10years ban and life ban are real…I thank Almighty God! We move!

38 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Which credible interview are you talking about? They invited you to VAC ?

No, it’s the school credibility interview, organised by school not VAC, do you know if I can still use the TB certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ieltsace: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes. I've had two visa refusals.

US Student Visa.
Pascalsmith:

Do you have VISA refusal in the past ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eujodan: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Moshabiola:

No, it’s the school credibility interview, organised by school not VAC, do you know if I can still use the TB certificate?

I thought the school usually conduct the credibility interview more than once for those that are not successful at the first attempt. Anyways, different strokes for different folks.

As per thr change of address, you can liaise with IOM for such request.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good day
Just collected my TB test results by 11am, in Abuja today, I got there at about 5:45 am , me and my wife were number 2
If u can't get close date online, just go very early, show them your admission offer and join the crowd,

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Moshabiola:

8500 naira for change of address but from experience you can use it, since it's still UK address.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ieltsace: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
My Sister,

I'm so exhausted. It felt like I was the only one in the world. Please let me know if anything changes.

Are you tracking it?
MissOwaa:
You're not the only one, I also applied around the same time and got a mail too. Maybe we got the same ECO (Officer working on our documents) grin

Just have faith and keep praying it will come. I doubt your passport is the reason.
I think They are running checks on our documents.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oyukuwife: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nairaland land family.
How are you all
Been trying canada express entry but everything is on hold, so I thought to try uk student visa
Please is masters in social work a good course to get a job on time,and also any other ideas of good course to study that will get me a job on time in the uk to qualify for skilled worker.
Thank you
Please some shld answer me biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by millykel: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks
Adesinm:

You can check UWE, Cardiff Metropolitan

But you need to have good years of work experience in the filled you want to do for Masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Congratulations dear. Please do they need IELTS for the visa?
Milo1111:
Good day all, I don’t know if I’m replying to the right message. Came here yesterday to seek advice concerning my Uk student visa. God be praised, I got the collection mail in less than 3hours after I complained on this platform. Picked my pass and the visa was issued. I’m going to use this medium to warn anybody that intends using any fraudulent document not to try it. During my walk in, I met people at the VC ikeja. See, atlist I counted 6 people that got the 10years visa ban. Most of them used a fraudulent POF to apply, thinking UKVI doesn’t verify from the bank. Most of them were crying, some said their agent collected money from them for POF interest but ended up using fake! 10 years ban is real! If you must use any agent, please verify if the agent is real oo! Be careful, this agents have ruined lots of people’s traveling plans…10years ban and life ban are real…I thank Almighty God! We move!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.