Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258171 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Domistic:
Did you read the message very well

Yes from what I understood, they used fraudulent POF , maybe the money is not there , or they did some kind fraudulent stuff
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Vecharry:
Does everyone get a CAS used email

No Sir.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by decong: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
samint1:
Hello everyone.
Please who has booked for T.B test at Abuja IOM recently, what is the current procedure, is it strictly online booking or to visit the center and do manual booking?
Thanks

you can book manually if you got a far date. just go there and change it or even book afresh no stress

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iiiyyyk(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kenny1111111:

Congratulations. What school?

Teesside University

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waleypaparazzi: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
joideviv:
Please house I need your expert advice, I've not thought of this until now.
Can someone pay tuition deposit for me (UBA) while I present my bank statement which encompasses tuition balance and maintainance fee?

Yes the person can pay for you and you can still use ur bank statement as ur POF. I paid my wife tuition fee deposit and we made use of her account for POF.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ochikz30: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wanted to share my testimony since. The last thread ended i was lost. Im new here too.
Im a silent reader.
Visa application : 6th August
Biometrics : 10th August (priority and walk in)
Collection mail :19th August
Collected visa :20th August.

Im very grateful for all the help i got on here.
And i pray for those waiting, it will be congratulations.

Im going to Hertfordshire. Who's with me?

37 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oliviaxx:

My kit was actually delivered 2 days after I paid. They even brought it a day earlier than they were scheduled to. I was impressed.

Are you sure you filled all the details in correctly?

This was not the first kit am buying. I called them after buying the kit, everything was OK. After arrival, I was expecting the kit but up till date, the kit have not been delivered. When I checked the company Reviews, I know say I Don enta 1chance.
If you check on the reviews, someone order the kit for family of more than 4,it was only 2kits that was delivered. Some people even complained that after theirs was delivered, after taking the test and posting it, they mostly not received their result.
You are lucky to get yours delivered sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pascalsmith:

See how they just closed that road, why not Run your POF yourself, is better for UKVI to call and they told them the money is no longer there, maybe you removed the money earlier on at least they will issue your refusal letter for not having sufficient fund that’s if they went ahead to verify balance than using fraudulent account

This is painful. Paid the agent but got a fraudulent statement. Didn't dey get alert? Why didn't dey read online? Information is power. I get so sad when graduates fall for all these fake agents. People should be careful and research before entrusting their applications with an agent.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
iiiyyyk:

Teesside University

Welcome to Middlesbrough!! Check www.lifeinmiddlesbrough.co.uk for information about the beautiful town.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Clarine:

This is painful. Paid the agent but got a fraudulent statement. Didn't dey get alert? Why didn't dey read online? Information is power. I get so sad when graduates fall for all these fake agents. People should be careful and research before entrusting their applications with an agent.

Definitely you must get alert na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haydenscorp(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good evening everyone, for my proof of funds, I plan to use my personal savings account. However, I have been using the account for daily expenditure as I did not take note of the fact that the 28days counts from the date of last transaction. Is there any way round this? As I already booked my flight for 9th of September. I read that a letter from my bank can stand as an evidence (could this work?) please note that the balance never dipped below the amount required for proof of funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyee: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hephzi04:
Hello people, please is there any way i can reach out to Teesside University fast? Their office in Nigeria is not picking their calls. I got a conditional offer from them, but i just noticed it was for 1 year and i want the two years with advanced practice, I’m hoping it can still be changed to 2 years

Send a mail via the portal. And follow up with a call on 009441642335021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omahada: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
28 days doesn't start counting from the date of the last transaction, 28 days starts counting from when you have your complete required amount.
haydenscorp:
Good evening everyone, for my proof of funds, I plan to use my personal savings account. However, I have been using the account for daily expenditure as I did not take note of the fact that the 28days counts from the date of last transaction. Is there any way round this? As I already booked my flight for 9th of September. I read that a letter from my bank can stand as an evidence (could this work?) please note that the balance never dipped below the amount required for proof of funds

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Adarayaki:

Please, what is the UKVI email address?

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omahada:
28 days doesn't start counting from the date of the last transaction, 28 days starts counting from when you have your complete required amount.

Just make it clear and simple, assuming you need 14million for your statement . Make sure your opening balance is 14million then after counting 28 days make sure the closing balance remain 14million as simple as that

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lipsk: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Date of application: 7th August
Biometric: 10th August (with priority service)
Not straightforward email: 15th August
Received congratulatory email from school: 16th August
Completed account activation & module selection: 17th August
Sent a paid email to UKVI: 23rd August
Received a response: 25th August

Below is the response I received today, GURUS in the house, kindly support to clarify and advise on my situation:

"Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, the application status is awaiting a decision and you should be contacted shortly.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hayzead121: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pls house, my application transfer to VAC and I dont received any messages from them till noe even no NSF..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsk:

Below is the response I received today, GURUS in the house, kindly support to clarify and advise on my situation:

"Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, the application status is awaiting a decision and you should be contacted shortly.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."

Which TLS ? Abuja or Lagos ?

Did you have previous visa refusal from any country?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
It simply means that the course is not open for admission to international students.

LadyIE:
I don’t understand what you mean. I’m yet to apply. I just saw this information on their page

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lipsk: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Which TLS ? Abuja or Lagos ?

Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsk:

Ikeja, Lagos.

This mad people,

but hope you don’t have any VISA Refusals
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Redditor: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsk:

That last paragraph is standard response. It does not imply anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Optimally: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
hustla:

Must registration be done on campus?

My friend left like 2 months after his course started.. He was just doing online classes
Sorry for the late reply, that's why I suggested you contact the school, they can let you start online classes Pending the time you will be out of isolation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pascalsmith:

This mad people,

but hope you don’t have any VISA Refusals

Hello Sir, "Not straight forward email" is not limited to previous visa refusals. There is a cocktail of issues that can warrant such emails. I noticed you have been saying same to at least 4 different people.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
The thing sef shock me. How do you pay for POF and the money doesn't enter your account? The story get as e be ooo

Clarine:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hayzead121:
Pls house, my application transfer to VAC and I dont received any messages from them till noe even no NSF..

When was you biometrics pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babababy:

Hello Sir, "Not straight forward email" is not limited to previous visa refusals. There is a cocktail of issues that can warrant such emails. I noticed you have been saying same to at least 4 different people.

The visa refusal is majorly the issue , the guy is not a criminal na which other criminal record are they check , if you are to be called for interview they do that maybe when you have some series of refusal and they want to ascertain if you are really a genuine student

But I’m sure of the refusal …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello, please can i send you a mail?
Clarine:

Welcome to Middlesbrough!! Check www.lifeinmiddlesbrough.co.uk for information about the beautiful town.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks I appreciate
joyee:

Send a mail via the portal. And follow up with a call on 009441642335021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vickglam: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
hello, am travelling on a monday, how do i go about my covid test that am supposed to take on a saturday and get result on sunday and travel monday? is there any approved covid test center working on sunday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hephzi04:
Hello people, please is there any way i can reach out to Teesside University fast? Their office in Nigeria is not picking their calls. I got a conditional offer from them, but i just noticed it was for 1 year and i want the two years with advanced practice, I’m hoping it can still be changed to 2 years

The Nigeria office does pick calls. Please keep on calling at different intervals or send mail (3 days max). Concerning your change of course, I will advise you route it through the school admission team.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.