Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257373 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zealog: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bradford accepts WAEC certificate as substitute for IELTS provided the English is on a credit grade and above. Just upload the WAEC certificate and you're good to go
oluwaseunadebay:
Good afternoon All, for those going to Bradford for January 2022 Intake, part of the condition of offer that was given to my wife is IELTS. I read in the thread that some schools take Waec or Neco as substitute. Sent a mail to Bradford to confirm this but no response yet. Can anyone please help to answer this. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Aikayval:

GCU here, I deferred till January. Do you have your CAS yet? Those ones can waste time before they issue CAS

Have you received CAS from GCU LONDON? I have a conditional offer from them. The condition states I have to submit an updated statement of purpose which I have done for almost a month now. I have mailed them several times and called them tired, no response. How do you contact them, do they require POF before issuing CAS, Is there any PRE-CAS interview? If for their fees that are lower smiley smiley smiley, I would have followed up with other offers I had from other schools.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikxim: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Yes you have lots of options.
Thank you so much
Can you mention some too so I can add to my list
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
zealog:
Bradford accepts WAEC certificate as substitute for IELTS provided the English is on a credit grade and above. Just upload the WAEC certificate and you're good to go

Hello, I'm worried.
I didn't upload my waec certificate while applying. I have my UB number and I've gotten my admission. Please do you think I can still send it to their mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Orjforlife: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations!!!!!
Indeed what God cannot do does not exist..

Atk112:
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️ Its a long read!

Its been a super long journey but God has been good and kind to me!!!

Nigeria frustrated me baje.

To collect transcript, to renew passport, hmmm.

The day I went for capturing for my passport renewal, I got there at 7am and at 4pm when it was my turn to capture, I was told my passport was not activated, so I can't capture, I cried ehn. No be small tears that day. Captured 3 days later.

Eventually came out after 6 weeks.

Then after paying school fees through 3rd party, biggest mistake! School said they don't accept 3rd party payment, I should provide all my forefather's document before they can apply it for me, I took it to God and eventually after a month, they confirmed it and credited it to my name. I still had to make another payment through the bank.

Through all the ups and downs, I held on to God's word which says "I'll never leave you nor forsake you". And He never did!

Got admission - 23rd July
POF matured - 7th Sept
CAS issued 14th Sept
Applied 16th Sept
Bio-metrics - 17th Sept
NSF mail - 22nd Sept
Collection mail - 4th Oct

Bristol, Here I come. For all still on the journey, God will perfect it for you in Jesus name!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raalsalghul: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
scobyy2007:
TLS UPLOAD DOCUMENTS

FOR MAIN APPLICANT

1. Degree Certificate or Transcript - Depending on what your CAS says (As STUDIES EVIDENCE)./WAEC/NECO/IELTS

2. Bank statements (As FINANCIAL EVIDENCE).

3. Data page of your International passport (As TRAVEL OR RESIDENCE PERMIT)

4. Tuberculosis result certificate (As OTHER )

5. CAS (As SPONSOR EVIDENCE)

FOR SPOUSE (HUSBAND/WIFE)

1. Marriage (as FAMILY EVIDENCE)

3. Data page of your International passport (As TRAVEL OR RESIDENCE PERMIT)

6. Family Pictures (as FAMILY EVIDENCE)

FOR CHILD/CHILDREN

1. Birth Certificate (as FAMILY EVIDENCE)

3. Data page of your International passport (As TRAVEL OR RESIDENCY PERMIT)

6. Family Pictures (as FAMILY EVIDENCE)

7. Parent Letter of Consent (As SPONSOR EVIDENCE)

8. Family Consent Form (As FINANCIAL EVIDENCE)

OK.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello guys, I just recieved an offer from University of Bradford for January entry. Its stated in one of the docs that "We will only issue a CAS six months prior to the start of your course as this is the earliest
that you can apply for a Student visa".I'm confused whether or not to pay the advance. January is just 4months away.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
hoylumeeday:
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Visa alert
✈ ✈✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Application date: 9th September

Biometrics date: 20th September

Transferred to DMC: 20th September

Non Straightforward mail: 28th September

BRP mail: 29th September

Transferred to VAC: 4th September

Collection mail: 4th September

Passport collected with vignette shinning on it: 5th September

It can only be God ooooo cause the tension was high

Congratulations, was your application priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please I want to ask. TBVH I didn’t declare my brother as relative in the UK in Visa application, because siblings wasn’t listed as an examples in the relatives section.

But will it be possible for me to quarantine in his house ? Is it a red flag?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
MrKelvinAg:
Good day

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised your decision was dispatched on the 01/10/2021. Please allow the visa application centre to contact you, once its ready for collection.

Thank you.

UKVI – Special Handling Unit

Good morning all I received this after sending a mail to them last week,has anybody experiences this? And my tracker is still showing “Still at Dmc”. I applied 22nd September Ikeja Tls.

Pls which email address did you send your request to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
How can student work and be able to meet payment of school fees??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
For Legal Guardian, there should be an adoption document or so. He should just transfer the funds to you.
Ikxim:

Thank you so much… I am an orphan so my uncle has been my sponsor so how do I use his bank statement and prove that he is my legal guardian because I saw a clause from page 1 that the person must have been my legal guardian since I was below 18 years now I am 29 years

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ybahrbz91: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good Afternoon House.

This is kindly urgent!!!!.
Can i get anyone to help make payment of £220 and i will pay Namida equivalent.

I will appreciate a swift response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Adesquare6666:

I have a question please is it okay to apply with my wife and 3 boys or I apply for my visa first then apply for my family after I’m been granted visa I don’t know how best it’s done thanks

If u 've the maintenance funds to cover all of you, Please go ahead and do it once .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jyde81: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Otunbatobatele:

@jyde81 how was your interview today ? Any update yet please share possible questions . Thanks
Yes I have done the online video interview. It was a grueling 47 minute session were they asked all types of questions from why there was gap between my B.SC(2008) and 2021 when I want to start my M.Sc.
Below are the questions they asked me
1) My name, DoB and school I applied for study
2) Why I wanted to study at the school and why I chose the course
3) Reasons for my two previous visa denials in 2003
4) I should spell the name of my school.....Lol
5) How studying IT ( M.SC) would enhance my career prospects.
6) What I have been doing since 2009 when I finished study till now
7) They asked whether any of my family member has visited the UK before
cool They asked why I am traveling with my wife
9) They asked how much the tuition fees was and how much I have paid so far
10) They asked what I will do after studies etc
11) They asked if an agent helped me to process the admission or I did it myself. They asked for the name of the agent.

Overall, I figured out that they asked me for the video interview to clarify two main things which are the gap between B.Sc and MSc and two the reasons for the prior refusals in 2003.

After the whole session the female interviewee who is obviously an Indian born woman from her accent said Good luck that they would send a mail to me later in the day which I am still expecting.

I will employ everybody here to be well grounded in the whole process because nobody knows who could be called for interview at any time. Whatever the outcome is which I believe should be positive would be posted here when a decision has been made. Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
University of Brighton
Sheffield Hallam university.
Cardif Metropolitan University
University of Lincoln
University of hull
Ulster university birmingham
Birmingham city university
University of Hertfordshire
Middlesex University
University of bedfordshire
University of Suffolk
University of Huddersfield
Keele University

Ikxim:

Thank you so much
Can you mention some too so I can add to my list

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Baysbabe:
Hopefully you should get a collection mail soon. I also sent a mail but was asked to provide more details (GWF Number, Passport Numbers, Type of Visa etc.) for each applicant (5 persons). No response agin from them but application for 4 dependents were transferred to VAC yesterday while mine (main applicant) was transferred to VAC this morning.

We’re waiting for collection mail now.

Applied same day with you at Ikeja TLS. Priority.

Please am in your dm. Please check.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good afternoon,

Please is there anyone here that has a visit refusal to the UK as close as December 2020 and has been to apply and get admission and CAS for any school in the UK for September 2021 or January 2022?

@justwise.

Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikxim: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emurate6315:
For Legal Guardian, there should be an adoption document or so. He should just transfer the funds to you.

Transferring the funds would have been the best but you know nah money matter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikxim: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patnuel2015:
University of Brighton
Sheffield Hallam university.
Cardif Metropolitan University
University of Lincoln
University of hull
Ulster university birmingham
Birmingham city university
University of Hertfordshire
Middlesex University
University of bedfordshire
University of Suffolk
University of Huddersfield
Keele University

Whaooooo thank you so much… is there anyone that does not require a deposit or their deposit is the cheapest or something or is the deposit refundable

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
I’ve responded o. How far?

aragbaboy:

Please am in your dm. Please check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good afternoon, Please I applied on the 15th and did my biometric on 17th of September. I paid for premium lounge. I saw that someone got a visa within 12days days please is it ok to send mail to ukvi now. And please can you send me the email address. @ Scobby and @ Justwise. Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odogwu201: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
when did you pay for your tuition deposit? cos im also waiting for mine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikxim: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emurate6315:
Please do anyone has a sample of this adoption document?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello, ma’am.

“Premium lounge” is different from “priority.”

If you paid for priority as well, then anytime from now you should get your visa.

I believe you would need to wait for the full length of your application to elapse (5 working days for priority, 15 working days for standard, and 24 hours for super priority) before you can send a mail.

Use this link to send the mail which costs £ 2.74 GPB:

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home

You will need your card to pay. Preferably a pound denominated card.

Hope this helps.

Newwoman:
Good afternoon, Please I applied on the 15th and did my biometric on 17th of September. I paid for premium lounge. I saw that someone got a visa within 12days days please is it ok to send mail to ukvi now. And please can you send me the email address. @ Scobby and @ Justwise. Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tjiaz:
Hello guys, I just recieved an offer from University of Bradford for January entry. Its stated in one of the docs that "We will only issue a CAS six months prior to the start of your course as this is the earliest
that you can apply for a Student visa".I'm confused whether or not to pay the advance. January is just 4months away.
there is no problem. You are good to go

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OKEDI99: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Becalina:
as in ... I have been on unconditional offer since August , I have re written SOP tire, the thing is tiring enh
I can assist you with it

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
hoylumeeday:
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Visa alert
✈ ✈✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Application date: 9th September

Biometrics date: 20th September

Transferred to DMC: 20th September

Non Straightforward mail: 28th September

BRP mail: 29th September

Transferred to VAC: 4th September

Collection mail: 4th September

Passport collected with vignette shinning on it: 5th September

It can only be God ooooo cause the tension was high

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
valyrose:
Visa alert!!!!

Finally I have my evidence. Truly what God cannot do does not exist.

Visa application 23rd September

Biometrics (Walk in Priority) V. I - 23rd September

Transferred to DMC - 23rd September

Recieved at DMC - 24th September

Transfered and received at VAC - 4th October

Collection Mail - 4th October

Recieved from Courier - 5th October

Documents
- Degree certificate
- TB Certificate
- POF (Bank Statement and Prodigy Loan Confirmation letter)
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name document
- Passport

The wait wasn't easy but God did it. I pray he will perfect it for all that is waiting on this platform. Thank you all that answered all my tiring questions stemed from anxiety.

Congrats

Pls what is d change of name document u up loaded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princetayo5bois(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
I just got collection mail for my daughter and my wife main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maxicon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello Guys,

My application shows transferred to VAC on the tracking status since yesterday evening. Please how long should one expect mail from TLS?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.