Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250821 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Single email is good for all, I used my email for me and my son application
samint1:
Gooday all.
I am hoping to start my visa application very soon (expecting my CAS) but in preparation, I want to ask:
I have dependents that will be applying with me. However I want to know especially from those who applied with dependents, Can all the dependents use the same email address to register and apply for visa with ukvi, or does each of the applicants have to have a separate email address to register?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2021
SirWellington:
Good day all,

Are these documents enough evidence as proof of genuine and subsisting relationship (marriage) with regards to tier 4 dependant visa:

1. Marriage certificate (just recently)
2.Wedding pictures (Court wedding) and recent pictures taken alone as a couple and with extended family members.
3. WhatsApp chats from August last year till date.
4. Facebook chats from 2014,2015,2016, 2018and 2019
5. Joint account opened in 2015
6. Chats with father in law with regards to traditional marriage rites done in Absentia (July this year)
7. Several Screen shots of video calls lasting up to 2hours.

Will the above mentioned be enough? Your advise is swiftly needed. Thank you all.

Nawa o

Why would i want to submit personal chats to someone to prove marriage when court documents and wedding pictures are there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
hustla:

Nawa o
Why would i want to submit personal chats to someone to prove marriage when court documents and wedding pictures are there
Maybe na oyibo eem wan marry ni thats y dem dey request all these things, because once it involves brits or one of their own,...all these wahala go dey come up
Sometimes I wish naija was better I no go even dream of this travel out
I swear sometimes if you reason the matter well ehn and all this wahala wey UK dey give ... UK go taya you to go..

VISA, easy
LIFE STYLE OVER THERE, difficult because of taxes
PERMANENT RESIDENCE, don't even start thinking it, na war

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
hustla:

Nawa o

I asked for an advise. Not a "nawa o". Nigerians and comprehension. Sime---- dude you don't need to include this or that.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
SirWellington:
Good day all,

Are these documents enough evidence as proof of genuine and subsisting relationship (marriage) with regards to tier 4 dependant visa:

2.Wedding pictures (Court wedding) and recent pictures taken alone as a couple and with extended family members.
6. Chats with father in law with regards to traditional marriage rites done in Absentia (July this year)

Will the above mentioned be enough? Your advise is swiftly needed. Thank you all.

Anyone with a substantive idea please. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Lmaoo.... Are these things not too much like this Wetin happen sef

SirWellington:
Good day all,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AyoPrudence(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Mrtrypes:

Send me a mail, I’ll add you to the WhatsApp group

I just tried sending you a mail but to no avail. Please can you add me up as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Please house, especially Bradford Uni applicants, I will like to get answers to the following questions as they depend on my final decisions please:
1. How much is the minimum deposit for Bradford uni?
2. Do I need to provide POF before issuing CAS?
3. Does the 5000pound discount/scholarship come with interview?
4. How is life generally in Bradford in terms of studying, job, accomodation etc?
Please it’s urgent as I am about to apply? Thank you, God bless you ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Anunwereobi: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
My advice, don't bother running around from branch to branch, will be a waste of time.. just politely ask the service rep to assist you with their newspaper publication contact... Let them do it asap.. you change the name and off you go... I think it's SOM that anything concerning alteration of name on bvn requires a newspaper publication.
Star19:

Thank you for your response but my issue is not even with the affidavit.
I was at my bank yesterday & the customer rep I met asked to get an affidavit & newspaper publication of change of name.
This is very strange to me because it is not like I’m changing my name or I want to stop bearing my middle name. I just want the middle name removed so that the name on my bvn can correspond with the rest of my documents. I plan on going to my branch on Monday to see if they will accept just the affidavit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Hi,i am...can we connect please?
amajato:
Any one going to sheffield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Hi,i am too. Can i email you?
Mzgreat1:

Yes. Can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Good morning @justwise and other elders in the house. I'm in a fix and I need your advise please.

In 2016, I applied for UK visit Visa but was refused in filling the application then, I stated that I was married and did arrangee nikkai wedding certificate using my sister picture and my niece as my wife and kid. Till now I'm not married but I have a fiancee

Fast forward, they are already in the US (their third year) now I have gotten my admission letter and want to pay my deposit this week. My questions is,

1. Should I declare that I'm still married or fill single there in my application?

2. When filing for my fiancee, will that affect her?

Please i need you kind opinion

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2021
asadex004:
Please house, especially Bradford Uni applicants, I will like to get answers to the following questions as they depend on my final decisions please:
1. How much is the minimum deposit for Bradford uni?
2. Do I need to provide POF before issuing CAS?
3. Does the 5000pound discount/scholarship come with interview?
4. How is life generally in Bradford in terms of studying, job, accomodation etc?
Please guys help me with this, its urgent. I am begging you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2021
SirWellington:

I asked for an advise. Not a "nawa o". Nigerians and comprehension. Sime---- dude you don't need to include this or that.

The answer is in my comment but you sha want to abuse the same Nigerians you're seeking advise from

Oya, go Oyinbo Forum and ask na

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2021
asadex004:
1. How much is the minimum deposit for Bradford uni? - 2k
2. Do I need to provide POF before issuing CAS? - Yes
3. Does the 5000pound discount/scholarship come with interview? - comes with offer letter
4. How is life generally in Bradford in terms of studying, job, accomodation etc? - Don't know much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princessdidi: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2021
festusme2:

Hello @shola0505 , please can u send your email , I would need to ask you some questions about Glasgow Caledonian University. I also got an offer for January intake

Hello goodmorning,I would like to know if anyone has gotten their admission letter from Glasgow Caledonian university for January intake…
I submitted all my documents since 20th of September and I’ve still not gotten any offer from them.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2021

Please what is the step by step process of applying for uk visa?
I don't want to use an agent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I was denied UK visiting Visa when I was just 15, it was during the era of old passport before the Ecowas passport . The reason for denial was catchment area(I lived in Ibadan but applied in Abuja with my father). I was told by my dad but he can’t find the refusal letter anymore because it was 18 years ago.
I will be applying for student visa by December.

1) Do I need to state that I was denied despite that I was just 15? I wasn’t even aware then
2) Can they still have the info on the old passport since we now use e passport?
Please I will be glad if the gurus in the house can help with my question. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Rollitout:

Please what is the step by step process of applying for uk visa?
I don't want to use an agent.
what route do you intend to use: visit, study, work or marriage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zube01(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Not yet still waiting for mine.
FTO2019:
Good evening. Pls did u hear anything concerning CAS for January intake. Plssss

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zube01(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
So i have a question house. My international passport expires 22 May 2022. I already used it to gain admission for Jan 2022 intake. Will that affect my visa pls? Advice pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
You don’t need to go prove it.
Just have it in your account.
olagamalin:

Hello bros, do I need to explain the source of POF? .

especially if I got a previous UK visit refusal in May for insufficient funds?

Guys, pls I need opinion on this.

I got a refusal earlier in May (for insufficient funds on my salary for visit visa.

Will I be required to explain my source of funds when I submit my POF now for Tier 4?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
cutelekush01:
Hello Everyone,

I was denied UK visiting Visa when I was just 15, it was during the era of old passport before the Ecowas passport . The reason for denial was catchment area(I lived in Ibadan but applied in Abuja with my father). I was told by my dad but he can’t find the refusal letter anymore because it was 18 years ago.
I will be applying for student visa by December.

1) Do I need to state that I was denied despite that I was just 15? I wasn’t even aware then
2) Can they still have the info on the old passport since we now use e passport?
Please I will be glad if the gurus in the house can help with my question. Thank you.

Please I need answer to my questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyisuccess: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Pauloot:
Really sounds weird!!!! Normal US refusal that says ‘you are not qualified for this period, pls try next time’.
This is insane and sick, the most discriminating print I've seen in recent times to deny anyone of studying. They should then put it up in their requirements that anyone who has previously been refused visa should not apply and see how good that places them.
How recent was your US visa refusal.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2021
Please can Day 2 test be taken on Sunday as Royal mail to deliver the kit back to lab won't be working today(sunday).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by steadyMoving22: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2021
cutelekush01:

Please I need answer to my questions

just give a detail explanation of all u just said, u can attach the previous passport details if u have got it still.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
baerz:
Good morning @justwise and other elders in the house. I'm in a fix and I need your advise please.

In 2016, I applied for UK visit Visa but was refused in filling the application then, I stated that I was married and did arrangee nikkai wedding certificate using my sister picture and my niece as my wife and kid. Till now I'm not married but I have a fiancee

Fast forward, they are already in the US (their third year) now I have gotten my admission letter and want to pay my deposit this week. My questions is,

1. Should I declare that I'm still married or fill single there in my application?

2. When filing for my fiancee, will that affect her?

Please i need you kind opinion

Thank you

1. You have two choices here..

a. maintain your previous lies until you get caught OR

b. come out clean and face whichever consequences that comes with it, after that you have nothing else to hide

2. Most likely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.