Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250706 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omojolar(f): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Please I was given no work placement on my visa..what can I do should I send a paidmail?I am in uk already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Castro9371: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
baerz:
Good morning @justwise and other elders in the house. I'm in a fix and I need your advise please.

In 2016, I applied for UK visit Visa but was refused in filng the application then, I stated that I was married and did arrangee nikkai wedding certificate using my sister picture and my niece as my wife and kid. Till now I'm not married but I have a fiancee

Fast forward, they are already in the US (their third year) now I have gotten my admission letter and want to pay my deposit this week. My questions is,

1. Should I declare that I'm still married or fill single there in my application?

2. When filing for my fiancee, will that affect her?

Please i need you kind opinion

Thank you

You can say you are single. If by chance you were asked during the interview, tell them you are a divorcee now. As for filing for your fiancee, is that even possible when you guys are not married?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys, pls can I use a fixed deposit as my proof of funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by steadyMoving22: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
EBUNME:
Hello guys, pls can I use a fixed deposit as my proof of funds?

Nahhh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Please do you guys submit letter of authorisation, certificate and admission letter when submitting Form A?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2021
baerz:
Please do you guys submit letter of authorisation, certificate and admission letter when submitting Form A?
Zenith bank is requesting for all these..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2021
aragbaboy:

If the copy you uploaded to get your CAS is coloured and not black and white, you can upload it when applying for visa. You don't need hard copy to apply for visa. Also since your university has verified it i dont think you should be bothered.

The copy I uploaded is black and white actually.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Castro9371: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Valentinoreal9:
Someone should pls assist me pls…..

I applied last month to 3 schools for the January intake.
BCU(management and int biz) fee-
Worcester(MBA)
Bradford (management)

So far I got admission from uni of Worcester(MBA) 11k fee and from Bradford(management) 12700k fee.

Pls anyone has an idea on which is preferable. based on friendly environment, cost of living, easy access to jobs based on the course I’ve applied for.

I will really appreciate your input as I’m expected to pay my fees this week.

I have researched but I will also like first hand info.

Thanks a lot.
Bradford wins hands down.. Worcester is not even close

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Castro9371: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2021
feyisy86:
Don't try it
���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Castro9371: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
jigga123:
Good morning to everyone in the house,
Please I need clarification in this issue. My wife just got her CAS letter from a University in the UK and we planned moving to the UK as family ( I and my son dependant visa). I want to know if it is acceptable to use only my wife's mother account as a proof of funds for the tier 4 UK Visa application?. Although the school advised we submit my wife's mother statement of account with my wife's birth certificate from the National Population Commission.

Please I need your candid advice.

Your mother inlaw should transfer the money into your wife's acct. You are an adult,married and also dependent on the mother inlaw. These 3 can raise suspicion at the embassy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
baerz:

Zenith bank is requesting for all these..

Yes, I submitted all these with my Form A. Admission letter, Degree Certificate, intl Passport and School Fees invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Good morning everyone...please I have a question and I'll appreciate your answer to it.....I'm married to my husband presently but before we got married I have two daughters from my ex which they bear their fathers name but note I have full custody of my two daughters...but the question now is...my hubby is applying for student visa and she want i and my kids to be his dependants I want to know if its possible for my daughters to apply also as his dependants considering the fact that they're bearing their fathers name or since they don't have same surname with I and my hubby....please I need your need your advice on how to go about their visa application

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by weensteen: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello there, please how long did it take for them to give you an offer?
patikh123:
good day all, pls I got an offer in Teesside University and need to pay my tuition deposit but I don't have the account details of the school how can I get it and I need to fill the form A today. thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Hi guys, I will be combining two accounts with two different banks for my POF i.e Naira account with Zenith and Dollar account with GTB. With Zenith Bank statement of account, my name arrangement is Prosper, Chukwu Alonge while on GTB statement of account, it is Chukwu Alonge Prosper. Does this pose any risk during my visa application?
P.S: The above names are pseudonyms and not my actual names
@justwise and others, please assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Petdaughter:

Yes, I submitted all these with my Form A. Admission letter, Degree Certificate, intl Passport and School Fees invoice
Ok. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Let your mother inlaw shift the money into your wife account and count your 28 days sir
jigga123:
Good morning to everyone in the house,
Please I need clarification in this issue. My wife just got her CAS letter from a University in the UK and we planned moving to the UK as family ( I and my son dependant visa). I want to know if it is acceptable to use only my wife's mother account as a proof of funds for the tier 4 UK Visa application?. Although the school advised we submit my wife's mother statement of account with my wife's birth certificate from the National Population Commission.

Please I need your candid advice.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks everyone for the wonderful information and timely intervention as always. God bless.
I wish to know if the 40hour rule that was introduced for international students in the UK during the heat of the corona scourge is still active or not.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2021
TundeChris:

I mean I have only the photocopy so are you saying a scanned photocopy is good to go?

If the photocopy is coloured, you are good to good. If it is not, check I think they accept photocopies not so sure but check. I think there was a publication on the use of photocopies from nov 2018. Just check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dupyshoo: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
You should be able to take your daughters if you indeed have "full custody'. You will need to provide letter from the court granting you full custody. If you don't have that, you will need approval from their father to take them with you.

monvous:
Good morning everyone...please I have a question and I'll appreciate your answer to it.....I'm married to my husband presently but before we got married I have two daughters from my ex which they bear their fathers name but note I have full custody of my two daughters...but the question now is...my hubby is applying for student visa and she want i and my kids to be his dependants I want to know if its possible for my daughters to apply also as his dependants considering the fact that they're bearing their fathers name or since they don't have same surname with I and my hubby....please I need your need your advice on how to go about their visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by liricaliblunt(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Is it really 40hrs or 20hrs?
Teeclassicroyal:
Thanks everyone for the wonderful information and timely intervention as always. God bless.
I wish to know if the 40hour rule that was introduced for international students in the UK during the heat of the corona scourge is still active or not.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys, pls can I make payment for my visa applications fees with my naira card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky123(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=phadriz post=106605590][/quote]

Hello, please is the 5000 scholarship for all courses especially their business school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2021
TundeChris:

The copy I uploaded is black and white actually.
Did you not scan any of your documents at all. Did you just make only the photocopies. Hadn’t been you scanned your doc., you could have just used it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ebonmic: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Goodmorining all.

Pls,i urgently need your contribution.

Embassy mailed me today for additional documents, which are my; work or study documents for the last 3yrs till date.

i stopped work years ago...i run my business which is not registered.
But my personal statement of acct shows all the transactions for the years.

Do i print my personal statement of acct and the receipts/invoice i use in purchases of goods and as well get a reference letter from my distributor?
Pls,help me out....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by chriswely: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Same issue

Naturallyme:
I Will advise you go to TLS yourself and complain. i did Biometrics since 27th August at TLS VI Lagos, up till now, i have not received any mail since then. I have sent paid mail to UKVI too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Valentinoreal9: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Castro9371:

Bradford wins hands down.. Worcester is not even close

Ok thanks a lot. But based on the course of study, management in Bradford and MBA in Worcester.

My assumption is MBA holds weight….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello house, I sent a paid email to the UKVI and I got this reply, TLS still showing at DMC, what can I do please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lankybaby(f): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Naturallyme:
I Will advise you go to TLS yourself and complain. i did Biometrics since 27th August at TLS VI Lagos, up till now, i have not received any mail since then. I have sent paid mail to UKVI too.
Are you the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
You will need a letter of consent from their father, hopefully is passport data page
monvous:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by beautybrains1(f): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes you can. I used it for mine .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by beautybrains1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Visa alert, visa alert, visa alert!

Visa alert for family of 2.

To the faithful father who makes all things beautiful in His time .

Visa application : 28 August 2021
Biometrics : 2 September, 2021 (appointment online)
Non straightforward mail : 6 September 2021
Collection mail (my dependant): september 20
BRP mail (for both of us): 29 September
Collection mail (main applicant): october 7
Visa was approved September 15, according to my vignette and letter.

** School sent me mails twice that my CAS has been used, yet my application still showed at DMC.

Landed heathrow , October 10.
School: University of Hull

Glory to God for the journey so far!

**Through it all, I chose not to fret, and commit it to God, since I have done my part, I keyed into praise all through.

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Castro9371:

You can say you are single. If by chance you were asked during the interview, tell them you are a divorcee now. As for filing for your fiancee, is that even possible when you guys are not married?

Thank you Castro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.