Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258055 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alexisHazel: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hommies
Please if ones had a wrong date of birth on your transcript but was given admission irregardless. Is this going to affect at the visa stage. If yes, what steps can I use to correct it.

Please someone should help me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
izyblaze:
Just arrived in the UK on Saturday via Virgin Atlantic, so let me finally share my visa alert grin

VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!
Application 16th September
Biometrics 21st September after using 4 days to do walk in, including sleeping at tls two nights! Ikeja tls is the absolute ghetto angry
Collection mail, October 4th, after how many days and I paid priority. Mtcheew
Dhl Delivery October 6th.
Booked Virgin Atlantic the next day, for Saturday October 9th, arrived safely same day, their services was top notch btw.

Questions asked at the border was not much, just my school, course, my school fees, who’s paying for it, then he noted it was expensive lol, I agreed it is. Then he asked my plans after school, that was all. Just basic questions you can’t fail, if you’re a genuine student. When I left the airport, the cold slapped my forehead cheesy and they said this is not winter yet, wahala o. Lmaoooo anyways, good luck to all expecting their visas, and welcome to the Uk to new arrivals. BRING WINTER JACKET O, at least one.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST!

Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
feyisy86:
Does a child of 4 years need to get day 2 and 8 kits, also do covid 19 test before traveling?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
My brother landed in Teesside University today. I really don't know but he sounded moody on the phone. I am really worried about him...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
SoapMacTavish please check your DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is well...
ndidibabe:
My brother landed in Teesside University today. I really don't know but he sounded moody on the phone. I am really worried about him...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zizzad05: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Did anyone apply to Northumbria for January intake and has been given admission yet? These schools are taking FORVER�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
I hope you love their tuition as well. Lol
EngrEzra:
Good morning my wonderful people.
Please, can anyone kindly make recommendations of solid schools that accepts January intakes.

I really love Cranfield, but i Just discovered they don't take January applications.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sampete(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gigli:

You can start from now
Okay. Thanks for responding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gigli:

Well, from experience I will say Birmingham City University, it is the second largest city, friendly, accommodating, affordable and you can get jobs....neighbouring city is Coventry.

Hope this helps

What is your experience about Bournemouth
Is it a good place to live and study with availability of job

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
If they disturb you, create a scene for them.
lawali:

Major worry is the way immigration staffs in Nigeria behaves. They wouldn’t mind frustrating travelers to extort money.

It’s quite daisy not to do this test following UK advice.

Those traveling out of Nigeria to UK from today should pls share their experiences.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patnuel2015:
you are funny. If he loves the school, he has to love the tuition as well ������
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sampete(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Joshua62:
Good afternoon all, I have 4 questions regarding University of Wolverhampton:

- Are you required to pay 50% of the tuition fee left after deposit has been made upon arrival?

- Do they require POF before CAS is issued?

- Are they still offering 1500 discount off the total tuition fee?

- How is their response rate as regards admission and CAS issuance

I have streamlined my option to just this school cause of the free accommodation at Coventry.

Free accommodation at Coventry? Are you for real? Is this accommodation given by the school or you intend staying with someone?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Uwc. Go to gov.uk. All information is available there. See attached.
Seyi0T:
Thank you for your response. Please what is the process for this. You are appreciated

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dramadiddy:
barter by flutterwave
flutterwave? I'm shocked.. what are d steps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by babymine(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jaylo79:

Not really, the crowd has reduced drastically at TLS. So it’s very possible for them to respond in time now.

They all got their visas delivered today despite the fact that only my brother used priority, his wife and 2 kids used standard.
I was worried cos the biometrics was on Tuesday the 5th of October and by Friday the 7th of October they got a mail telling them their documents were ready for collection. Thank you once again for your response, it really encouraged me.
All glory to God!!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
izyblaze:
Just arrived in the UK on Saturday via Virgin Atlantic, so let me finally share my visa alert grin

VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!
Application 16th September
Biometrics 21st September after using 4 days to do walk in, including sleeping at tls two nights! Ikeja tls is the absolute ghetto angry
Collection mail, October 4th, after how many days and I paid priority. Mtcheew
Dhl Delivery October 6th.
Booked Virgin Atlantic the next day, for Saturday October 9th, arrived safely same day, their services was top notch btw.

Questions asked at the border was not much, just my school, course, my school fees, who’s paying for it, then he noted it was expensive lol, I agreed it is. Then he asked my plans after school, that was all. Just basic questions you can’t fail, if you’re a genuine student. When I left the airport, the cold slapped my forehead cheesy and they said this is not winter yet, wahala o. Lmaoooo anyways, good luck to all expecting their visas, and welcome to the Uk to new arrivals. BRING WINTER JACKET O, at least one.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST!
Normally for real life your mouth go sharp lol. Congratulations jare

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EngrEzra: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Schools in the uk are generally on the high side. Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and other Russel group schools are slightly more expensive.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naikiey: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
babymine:

They all got their visas delivered today despite the fact that only my brother used priority, his wife and 2 kids used standard.
I was worried cos the biometrics was on Tuesday the 5th of October and by Friday the 7th of October they got a mail telling them their documents were ready for collection. Thank you once again for your response, it really encouraged me.
All glory to God!!
Congratulations. What TLS is this, please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omoluv5:
It is well...
How well??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
donogaga:
Hello guys,

Please how true is this?

Yeah, it's true and on their website

The care job has to be via NHS though

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
ocpaschal:
Visa application: 21st sept
TLS biometrics: 6th Oct
Transferred to DMC: "
Collection Mail: 11th Oct
Passport collected; 11th Oct

My Brother has finally obtained his Visa... God is wonderful! And May God bless everyone on this thread.

Congratulations to your brother!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naikiey: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
ocpaschal:
Visa application: 21st sept
TLS biometrics: 6th Oct
Transferred to DMC: "
Collection Mail: 11th Oct
Passport collected; 11th Oct

My Brother has finally obtained his Visa... God is wonderful! And May God bless everyone on this thread.

Wow... Congratulations.
Which TLS is this?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FTO2019: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening. pls have u gotten ur CAS am also in for January intake

shola0505:
@justwise, do I need to show my POF before I can get my CAS from GCU Scotland.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Care role doesn't appear on the list of professions. It also says till September 30.

hustla:

Yeah, it's true and on their website

The care job has to be via NHS though

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe accommodation. It's been a nightmare for new comers

ndidibabe:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patnuel2015:
You off me lmao. Perfect question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening everyone, please for my POF for the purpose of CAS, is it mandatory for me and my 3 dependent funds to be in my account for 28days before I submit it to the school to get CAS?

Or Just my POF only for the meantime to get CAS ?

Please, I want all your contributions as I am confused about this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bourne007:
Maybe accommodation. It's been a nightmare for new comers

He is not telling us what the problem is....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kukujajaja:
Does it charge at CBN official rate or Aboki rate pls? Thank you

It charges more than aboki rate sef. Dollar is N622 to $1. As at Last 3 weeks I used it., maybe it will be more than that now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Main applicant only gets CAS. You then have to separately meet the requirements of dependants during your ukvi application.

Hope it makes sense

stelor:
Good evening everyone, please for my POF for the purpose of CAS, is it mandatory for me and my 3 dependent funds to be in my account statement for 28days before I submit it to the school to get CAS?

Or Just my POF only for the meantime to get CAS ?

Please, I want all your contributions as I am confused about this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks
lobsa:

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.