Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257443 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello Guys,
Which payment plan can I use to pay for IHS and VISA.
What rate will I use to calculate the amount to pay for both of them. The exchange rate I mean.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
IlorinBoy1:
Thanks for the swift response everyone. Curious to ask, has anyone been able to process a refund after paying through bank/cbn? Especially from Teeside. What form will the refund take? Will refund go back to cbn?

Pls why do you want a refund? Hope no problem cos I'm going to that school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vibrant99(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
BC will be fine, but it doesn't matter where you take it.

Same time for every result everywhere to be out, Computer is 3-5 days, the Paper exam is 13 days.

Good luck, ..... Browse IELTSLIZ on google to get materials and advice.

RennyKitty:
Hi everyone, please am new here and would love to take the IELTS test by October 30th, yet to book but I should book tomorrow by God’s Grace. Which do you recommend I sit for IDP or BC? Considering I would be taking the test in Ibadan. Which has more leniency when it comes to marking and has faster test results. Please help with study materials for IELTS General training as I can’t risk not acing this test at once for financial reasons. Please help a sister out. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hallo Everyone..Please I am asking for a friend. Is there any school in Scotland that accepts third class degree?
Thanks xx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Misstoluwani:

Hello Oluwatosinliz, I am also going to the university of Bradford this December. Have you done your pre-cas interview already?
Can we share contacts?
yes, pls. Am for January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damglam(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good day everyone, pls what are the COVID 19 precaution requirements one needs to do before traveling. And who has gotten admitted to leeds Beckett uni for January entry, let’s Exchage contact and relate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by koolice009: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Exoticmm:

How about BVN? Would one need to remove their middle name as well, and would the international passport alone suffice for this?

Get a sworn affidavit in addition with the international passport...that will be fine for the removal of the middle name on BVN. For the account name, it depends on the Bank...some banks will request that you provide a Newspaper Publication with an affidavit to remove the middle name on account. Just visit the bank. Correction on both BVN and account should not take more than 5 working days if you are ready to provide the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
loptee:
Congratulations. When did you pay your tuition deposit and when did you get your CAS? Like what is the time frame between tuition deposit and CAS letter? Have you been added to a whatsapp group?

Got CAS 5days After Form A Debit, Used UBA. Guys Kindly add me to the Northumbria group if there’s any.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Which campus are you going to London or Newcastle?
Mrtrypes:

Got CAS 5days After Form A Debit, Used UBA. Guys Kindly add me to the Northumbria group if there’s any.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ella15:
Yes, I used one in July for my application and it got REFUSED...I’m still crying till today. The visa was delayed for 2months and eventually refused.
No reason am.

Sorry please what was the reason stated for the refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
AOI2016:
You have to pay 50% before enrolment and you can discuss on payment plan.

Thanks,

That means they have similar payment with Wolverhampton University (just that I don't know in how many installments the balance 50% would be)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anyone going to the University of Northampton here??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
koolice009:

Get a sworn affidavit in addition with the international passport...that will be fine for the removal of the middle name on BVN. For the account name, it depends on the Bank...some banks will request that you provide a Newspaper Publication with an affidavit to remove the middle name on account. Just visit the bank. Correction on both BVN and account should not take more than 5 working days if you are ready to provide the requirements.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Are you buying properties?
Sammydizzle:
Please house! Urgent and Factual response!

Has anyone used bank statement from a mortgage bank for POF?

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please are children(6 yrs,3yrs) supposed to also fill passenger locator form. I have filled for the 6 year old though but I'm trying to fill for the 3 yr old and it's telling me to provide government exemption because I didn't book a covid day 2 test for her.what do I do? Help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Their informations will be under the main dependant info
paddedbabe:
Please are children(6 yrs,3yrs) supposed to also fill passenger locator form. I have filled for the 6 year old though but I'm trying to fill for the 3 yr old and it's telling me to provide government exemption because I didn't book a covid day 2 test for her.what do I do? Help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajidamilola: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi Tomi
Oluwatosinliz:
yes, pls. Am for January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bensom: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Can a Nigerian graduate, get admission in to PGCE in uk through school direct?
Patiently waiting for this response. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Thank you
feyisy86:
Their informations will be under the main dependant info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Which university did you graduate from and what year did you graduate ?

erandpay07:
Good afternoon everyone, please is very urgent. I need admission for January intake. Can someone please help me to secure an admission. I have 3 class in Plants Science and Biotechnology and I want to go for my masters. Please someone should help me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ajidamilola:
Hi Tomi
how are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajidamilola: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
I am fine.I am also resuming Bradford December.I sent you an email.Please i need some info from you
Oluwatosinliz:
how are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kayisreal: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good Evening Everyone.
On all documents, my middle name is spelt IsrAEl while on my International Passport it is spelt as IsrEAl.
Please I will like to find out if an affidavit will suffice or will there be a need to update that which ison the bio data page of my passport.
Kindly advise..

Also I am new here, will appreciate recommendations on schools that accept NECO...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Inure: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi, I gained admission to study Master's degree in the UK, I have a family of four, we all leave in Nigeria. I want to come to �� with my spouse first, then after about 3 months, apply to bring in my children (8 and 6 years). Reason for this is to cut costs.Will it have any negative implications on our applications? Hope I won't bridge any immigration rule? Who is in the best position to back to Nigeria to pick them, since they are minors?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yes , I got an offer. Just that their tuition deposit is 5k
Tayetaiwo123:
pls have you gotten a response from university of Northampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
@justwise
I declared my previous unsuccessful visa application (visiting though . To UK, Canada and US) while have a pre-cas interview with a school..
The interviewer demanded that produce the refusal letter via mail which I did.
Is this some thing to worry about, does it block my chance??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
lexyj123:
Yes , I got an offer. Just that their tuition deposit is 5k

After the 5k, the next payment will be in two instalments, May and August ( which is still reasonable).

I just want to confirm if they conduct Pre CAS interview and how fast are they with CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rollitout:
I got unconditional offer from university of Aberdeen to study information technology and also conditional offer from university of Stirling to study big data. Which is the best institution to choose from?

Aberdeen for sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ujules:

There’s nothing wrong in changing course different from what you studied in undergrad. Just be able to convince the visa officer your reason for career change in case you’re asked for an interview.

I’m also in same shoes with you, studied History and Diplomatic Studies and want to switch to IT for postgrad at Robert Gordon Uni. Still haven’t gotten a response though I applied two weeks ago.

I applied for similar course at Edinburgh Napier at same time and they have responded and given me conditional offer. My top choice is RGU cos fees is cheaper plus scholarship. I’m still waiting for them to respond sha, cos I don’t want to commit fund to Edinburgh Napier.
Ok thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.