Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251878 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mindlog:

I trained as a Counseling Psychologist, now doing my Msc in Clinical Child Psychology. I hope to work with the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) of the NHS.

What I got before travelling to the Uk was the MBPsS, which is the Graduate membership of the British Psychological Society and that qualified me to apply for Assistant Psychologist jobs in the UK even as a student.
Wow, what a wonderful career path. My bro read Medicine in Ukraine at undergrad level (no housemanship experience though) is now studying Masters In Public health Nutr. in UK. Hopefully he'll be able to work in NHS too while studying and doing his Foundation year programs (FY1 n FY2) as he plans to get licensed as a medical doctor in UK after completing his PLAB exams as well...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Benediktejike:
Lol. You will be deported grin

Omo na wa oooo
So best is to follow the normal procedures
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bekwarra(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good evening house.

Pls I need advice and opinion

I got an offer from Coventry University for a January start date but I’m still waiting for London Metropolitan because of cheaper tuition though I applied for LMU even before Coventry. Now the issues are:

1. It’s almost a month now since I applied to LMU without response though typically their response should have been around10-15 days as stated on their website. Should I be worried?

2. Can I fund my account while waiting so the 28 days can continue reading even before I pay deposit to apply for CAS?

3. My elder brother is in London, can he pay my deposit in pounds over there or do I need to pay from my own account?

4. I hope time is not against me to go through all the processes of CAS and Visa application for the January start date.

Thanks in anticipation of a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Bekwarra:
Good evening house.

Pls I need advice and opinion

I got an offer from Coventry University for a January start date but I’m still waiting for London Metropolitan because of cheaper tuition though I applied for LMU even before Coventry. Now the issues are:

1. It’s almost a month now since I applied to LMU without response though typically their response should have been around10-15 days as stated on their website. Should I be worried?

2. Can I fund my account while waiting so the 28 days can continue reading even before I pay deposit to apply for CAS?

3. My elder brother is in London, can he pay my deposit in pounds over there or do I need to pay from my own account?

4. I hope time is not against me to go through all the processes of CAS and Visa application for the January start date.

Thanks in anticipation of a response.

1) This is not the time of holding onto an offer while waiting for another o..as Jan window is gradually closing

2) My advice is you should have started counting the moment Coventry sent their offer ..it's not too late start now

3) Sure he can pay it's even faster

4) Start now there is no time
You should have your TB test results already sef
December can be a very unserious month..that leaves you with limited time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bekwarra(m): 12:15am On Oct 24, 2021
kofoworolad2:

1) This is not the time of holding onto an offer while waiting for another o..as Jan window is gradually closing

2) My advice is you should have started counting the moment Coventry sent their offer ..it's not too late start now

3) Sure he can pay it's even faster

4) Start now there is no time
You should have your TB test results already sef
December can be a very unserious month..that leaves you with limited time

Thanks bro. I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2021
I don't know yet.

faroukalabi:

After the 5k, the next payment will be in two instalments, May and August ( which is still reasonable).

I just want to confirm if they conduct Pre CAS interview and how fast are they with CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dami20: 3:26am On Oct 24, 2021
good day house, i have read so much on here and gained so much knowledge as well but will like to know if the dependant gets 3months visa from nigeria too and also how do i apply for schoolarship and do i wait to get conditional admition letter befor i can apply and also which schollarships are opened to nigerian with high success rate for postgraduate course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2021
I have IELTS material that may be good for you. Since you are in Ibadan, email me on how to get it.

RennyKitty:
Hi everyone, please am new here and would love to take the IELTS test by October 30th, yet to book but I should book tomorrow by God’s Grace. Which do you recommend I sit for IDP or BC? Considering I would be taking the test in Ibadan. Which has more leniency when it comes to marking and has faster test results. Please help with study materials for IELTS General training as I can’t risk not acing this test at once for financial reasons. Please help a sister out. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by natureboi7(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
kofoworolad2:

1) You can as long as it is regulated by the CBN..but it's not advisable to avoid story that touch the heart.

2) You are using the same statement for CAS and visa application. Validity of statement is 31days.

3) I don't know any

4) If you plan on leaving together.. she can use her account for the both of you .. just make sure you add your the dependants maintenance fee to hers

Hope I was able to help

Yes, it was very helpful.
God bless you bountifully
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by povertyenemy: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Monring my people, my application has been in DMC without a non straight forward mail since 3rd of October. Dependants POF matured now, please can they apply now while my application still hanging. Their POF matured since last week friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olu79: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2021
faroukalabi:
Anyone going to the University of Northampton here??

Hi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Glowing1:

So are you suggesting not to go with her? Well my original plan is to go with her n get her stamp on her passport, so it can be easier to bring her to d uk whenever. Then bring her back to stay with my mom so I can focus on studies, after wish come back for her
Note that your dependent must join you 6months to end of course as after course end date they can't join during PGR

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2021
mescanayo:

Note that your dependent must join you 6months to end of course as after course end date they can join during PGR

Could you please explain this in detail?

I mean when dependent can meet up in case one has plans to marry and bring a dependent after the first year of school

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lookuptoyou: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2021
justwise:
Part 6 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part 5 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

Good morning every one I greet you all @justwise @ mimilyrics @nobody @ all

I am depressed i have 3rd class in political science I want to go for masters January 2022 intake.I have been reading and reading this trending falling sick several times
I need to be fast with the process

Also cheap schools like 8000 pounds 9000pounds
Initial deposit of 1000pounds or is it possible to get 500pounds or No initial deposit

What school is available for January 2022 intake
3rd class political science Nigerian university

Pls where u stated sponsor account?
Is it for student visa master
I mean for student visa one can use sponsor, I am asking
Is it parents as sponsor ,
must they be living in the UK or in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone here combined two accounts (dollar and naira accounts) where no transactions was made on the dollar account for the 28days period and received his or her visa?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by povertyenemy: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Monring my people, my application has been in DMC without a non straight forward mail since 3rd of October. Dependants POF matured now, please can they apply now while my application still hanging. Their POF matured since last week friday...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Omo x 100000.... The moderators here suppose delete all these people discussing percentage/rate nii... I swear.... Things like these would suffice as ingenuity to study abroad as it could mean otherwise... These people abroad are reading everything online, let’s mind what we put out there.

Sincerely.... I don’t know what the mods are doing about this. It’s becoming disturbing seeing this every-time here now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asamwababy: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Let them keep on typing rubbish about percentage.

On holiday visit and i can tell you the grilling of students this morning is brutal at the POE.

Get your acts together to avoid messing up at POE.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Amazoner01:

Sincerely....I don’t know what the mods are doing about this. It’s becoming disturbing seeing this every-time here now.

Are you new here and have you read first page of this thread?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2021
justwise:

Are you new here and have you read first page of this thread?
Yes I’m new
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by splendorian(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2021
good morning all, please someone should help me out here, i have been trying to book an appointment with the IOM for TB test but it keeps showing no available slot. what does that mean pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello house!

For affidavits that will be tendered to the UK embassy, must it be done in either Lagos or Abuja high courts or anywhere in Nigeria as far as it's an high court?
Can I make do with that of Ogun state for instance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.