Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257538 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Coolcube: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
ocpaschal:
Hello! I just got a January 2022 admission conditional offer at RGU on MSc Info. Tech and I noticed that part of their conditional offer is that I have to pay 34% of the tuition fee. So I want to ask U :

-Did you pay 34% of your tuition fee at RGU before obtaining an unconditional offer?
- Is possible to defer my program at RGU till September 2022 even on a conditional admission offer?
-

I got a unconditional offer before the payment.

Yes you can defer till September 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello, is there anyone whose visa application got accepted from last week of September and has collected BRP?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zaccypave18: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Please, Is it possible to get admission without transcript, i requested for my transcript OAU, and till date no update from them after paying, someone said BSc cert can be enough evidence for some schools, please what do you think? i dont want to miss out because of this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Coolcube:

I got a unconditional offer before the payment.

Yes you can defer till September 2022
Pls should I accept the conditional offer first before writing a deferment letter to the RGU admission office? Also, pls help me with a sample of your statement of purpose used in answering the two questions that university sent to us by mail. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Arike23: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
MrPres:
Occupational Safety, Health and Wellbeing. Have you paid your initial deposit yet? If yes how long did it take to process and what bank did you use?

%
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IlorinBoy1: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Please, teeside has requested a deposit of 4,000 pounds. Can i pay lesser deposit e.g. 2000 pounds?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
DrObum:
Nobody reported their application moving to VAC nor getting collection mail today?
at this point I’m really pissed. They asked for 15 working days to return my passport and it has elapsed, I don’t understand the kind of work they’re doing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Of course

ocpaschal:
can u defer a January intake till September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2021
No naaa

IlorinBoy1:
Please, teeside has requested a deposit of 4,000 pounds. Can i pay lesser deposit e.g. 2000 pounds?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Benediktejike:
Of course

I'm referring to Robert Gordon University (RGU). Are u studying at RGU as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
ocpaschal:
pls are u very familiar with RGU? I need help

Nop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Theta1: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Please what are the documents I need to upload for land. My dad have 5hectares of land but the only available document is the receipt from omo onile, can this work or which document will I use to back it up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ganiruogene(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2021
ifunanya84:
Hi dear,
Derby is a good school. My sister has been waiting for their admission. Why did they send your letter?

Ok, thanks. I got the letter on friday last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Pls for those that went to Robert Gordon university or that got unconditional offer at RGU, i want to clarify.
As part of a conditional offer, they asked two questions to be filled as Statement of Purpose. Does my SOP answer need to be long in detail or can I write a short or brief answer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DrObum(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Dramadiddy:
at this point I’m really pissed. They asked for 15 working days to return my passport and it has elapsed, I don’t understand the kind of work they’re doing
Priority service or standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
All schools are meant to allow people defer admission.

To the second question, I am not studying in RGU

ocpaschal:
I'm referring to Robert Gordon University (RGU). Are u studying at RGU as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
dollyparton:

Haaaa. I'm getting confused o. Cos my brother plans on paying for me as he's currently residing in the UK and won't be having issues with exchange rate. Don't know what I should go with now.

He can pay for you he should just state your Student ID.

Get a payment notification from your brother and send to the university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kyrie4: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks chief!
Mindlog:

As long as the discount will reflect on your CAS, you can remove the 2k from the total to be shown as POF.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kamkam007: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Greetings to everyone. Pls, can someone with HND in Business Administration apply for PGD/ MSc social work or nursing related in UK? Has anyone gone through this?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zimzee: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys, please help me few names of universities that can still give admission within one week or two? As time is running out already.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Arike23: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2021
I have not and I was going to ask you if you've paid... Also were you given an invoice to take to the bank for payment?
MrPres:
Occupational Safety, Health and Wellbeing. Have you paid your initial deposit yet? If yes how long did it take to process and what bank did you use?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2021
DrObum:

Priority service or standard?
standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Please is there a cheap uk school one could attend for Msc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ge0grapher(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello.. can a blood brother be a sponsor ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ourown(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
After hours of research for days, I am still confused about the path to follow. I saw 2 courses on the University Of Hull's website, one taught (11k) and research (more expensive than I can afford.) I also read the hints and contributions from omopapa on how to become a HCPC registered biomedical scientist. But I am still confused.

I need clarification on a clear path to follow to achieve this. Please contribute.

I also read hosey's comment saying the Msc Biomecial science offered by Hull is not accredited by Hcpc, Please check the image below. Is this an update or am I missing something? because it seems the course is accredited

I am just looking for an affordable course under 11k that has good job prospects. Thank you.

cc justwise fatima01

Ourown:
Hello Guys.

Please I need your input on this matter. I have B.Tech in biochemistry 2.1. I have been searching for MSC courses to apply for in an affordable school with fees around 10k or lower. I don't want to do lab work again. I would prefer something that has to do with computer. Maybe Bioinformatics, Health Informatics, computational biology etc.

Please advise me on what to do in regards to affordable school and job prospects after MSC.

Thank you, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.