Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257433 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Holufunmee:
@justwise and others please help. I printed my Statement of account to school for CAS on the 19th of October and i will apply for visa later this week or early next week, is it compulsory i use the same Statement of account i printed for school, or i can print another one for visa application. Please kindly respond. Thank you.

Print a current one

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
hustla:

Please swear an affidavit in court

Had to do same as a result of issues with name arrangement, just like yours
I learned that it does not matter. Pls, was it the bank statement or certificate? Have you applied for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by qudusshotomiwa: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
@justwise and others please help. i am waiting to get my CAS and my course is for 2 years .. Pls which way or method is the cheapest to pay ihs and visa fee, because both payment is over 2k dollar which the regular card can't work for and this buying from aboki dey fear me .. black market is really on the high side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holufunmee: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thank you so much sir, God bless you and yours.
justwise:

Print a current one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Librakareem(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
My wife used this . Works very well
Tolvin:
Please, has anyone used bank statement downloaded from GTBank app (which comes stamped and signed) for his or her visa application and gotten visa?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
I learned that it does not matter. Pls, was it the bank statement or certificate? Have you applied for visa?

I've not applied for visa

Affected me during submission of statement of account for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
tombnok:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!

It is only the lords doing,
All thanks to Almighty God.

I want to use this medium to encourage everyone on here, pls do not relent if it is something you really want.
i was almost giving up at a point when i already exhusted all my savings.

CAS received - Oct 5 for my wife (Main applicant)
Biometric 15-10-21 (Priority)
Received at DMC 18-10-21
BRP LETTER EMAIL. 22-10-21 (Decision taken) **successful**
Collection mail today !

JAN 2022

Awaiting defendants decision before collection.

i want to share this Because i believe almighty God will complete what he has started i.e dependents VISA (Standard) to be successful.

this platform worths more than anything, i appreciate everyone who has been here passing one information or the other,
it has been a guideline for some of us who has been silent readers.

@justwise, @scobby77 and everyone i cant even mention thanks to all of you.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
For an applicant with 3 dependant..... How much will he pay for visa application?

Is the visa fee paid by applicant cover the 3 dependant or each dependant have to pay visa fee too?

How much is visa fee to be paid by dependant?

How much is IHS fee for 1yr and 4yr old child?

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
For an applicant with 3 dependant..... How much will he pay for visa application?

Is the visa fee paid by applicant cover the 3 dependant or each dependant have to pay visa fee too?

How much is health insurance for 1yr and 4yr old child?

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Favouredforever:
Does this mean that the 10 years ban have been lifted? Thank you as always.

Looks like the 10 year ban is removed. you can reapply for January in take.

Please when did you submit your Admin Review and how long did it take.

I submitted mine since August and still waiting for their decision.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
How much did you and your wife deposited as pof?
Congratulations
tombnok:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!

It is only the lords doing,
All thanks to Almighty God.

I want to use this medium to encourage everyone on here, pls do not relent if it is something you really want.
i was almost giving up at a point when i already exhusted all my savings.

CAS received - Oct 5 for my wife (Main applicant)
Biometric 15-10-21 (Priority)
Received at DMC 18-10-21
BRP LETTER EMAIL. 22-10-21 (Decision taken) **successful**
Collection mail today !

JAN 2022

Awaiting defendants decision before collection.

i want to share this Because i believe almighty God will complete what he has started i.e dependents VISA (Standard) to be successful.

this platform worths more than anything, i appreciate everyone who has been here passing one information or the other,
it has been a guideline for some of us who has been silent readers.

@justwise, @scobby77 and everyone i cant even mention thanks to all of you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please, Teeside deposit deadline is 19th of Nov and POf deadline is 26th. I already put the POf money in my account today and yet to pay my deposit, which will pay before the deadline. Pls am I making any mistake ? I need advice biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please, Teeside deposit deadline is 19th of Nov and POf deadline is 26th. I already put the POf money in my account today and yet to pay my deposit, which I will pay before the deadline. Pls am I making any mistake ? I need advice biko

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who is going to University of Chester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Is there anyone else going to Northumbria Uni, Newcastle and has gotten CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
I have an offer at UWE, Cyber security. 2022 September. UWE is easier. No interview
jamesobedbaisel:
Got admission to UWE Bristol and Nottingham Trent University for Cyber security and IT security respectively for next September. UWE is for one year and Nottingham is for 2 years. Which school is easier to get CAS.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Please have you confirmed if they need your bank statement before issuing CAS? BOURNEMOUTH
Emmyk:
Hi everyone. I got offers from Bradford, Strathclyde
Coventry, London Metropolitan University, Lincoln and Bournemouth. But I'm really looking towards Bournemouth.

I got a mail from them yesterday that I have to pay the initial deposit (£3,000) by 1st of November. I'd like to know if they need my bank statement before they issue CAS as I couldn't find the information on their website.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmiladey(m): 1:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you, was just thinking one might need a transit visa for such layover but you just helped clear the air on that.
Zimzee:

Yes, had a 2hrs layover at Doha before taking off to Manchester in a different aircraft.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 1:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Emurate6315:
Please have you confirmed if they need your bank statement before issuing CAS? BOURNEMOUTH
Not at all.

I mailed that but yet to get a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bebesto(m): 1:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Well done all the gurus in the house. I'm considering applying for schools around Manchester, which school is good and which area in that side has better job opportunities? Thank you and God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AdebolaNG: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Mine came out successful after 95days.

Some Administrative review decisions take more than 28days even up to like 100days.

Just chill and relax

Hopeful123:

Looks like the 10 year ban is removed. you can reapply for January in take.

Please when did you submit your Admin Review and how long did it take.

I submitted mine since August and still waiting for their decision.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 3:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Guru in the house, pls help me out.
My name was not arranged accordingly to what is in my application
I.e ADEBOLA OLAOLU OLUBUNMI in my passport and other applications. But in my statement of acct it is arranged OLAOLU OLUBUNMI ADEBOLA
pls, what is the implication of this? Hope there is no problem?
Awaiting response to this question. Pls
Effect the change from the bank na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 3:44am On Oct 27, 2021
MzPeachy:
Good day house, please is there any Conditional offer holder from Northumbria University still awaiting Unconditional offer or is it only me? it's becoming worrisome. Please if you are or went through this kindly send a mail, I need help.

The waiting is unbearable, my brother have been waiting for like three months now for unconditional offer after providing all the information to make it unconditional.

When where you given conditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Please house when answering the questionnaire is it compulsory to click yes for Visa refusal if there is any? How do I answer this plz?
Cc@Justwise
Cc@Babababy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OJU8786: 4:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Please when did you apply cos I applied since 15th September and I'm yet to get an offer.
I just got offer for Univ of derby, January intake. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Emurate6315:
I have an offer at UWE, Cyber security. 2022 September. UWE is easier. No interview

Am also going to UWE in Cyber security....letz link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2021
qudusshotomiwa:
@justwise and others please help. i am waiting to get my CAS and my course is for 2 years .. Pls which way or method is the cheapest to pay ihs and visa fee, because both payment is over 2k dollar which the regular card can't work for and this buying from aboki dey fear me .. black market is really on the high side.

I really don't know which method people use thesedays but someone here should be able to help with info. If you have dollar account it will help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2021
ibk5891:

How much is IHS fee for 1yr and 4yr old child?

@justwise

Read first page of this thread

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Pacypatty:
Please house when answering the questionnaire is it compulsory to click yes for Visa refusal if there is any? How do I answer this plz?
Cc@Justwise
Cc@Babababy

You answer it by selecting Yes if there is any
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
ganiruogene:

Please can someone who has an idea help me out
please when did you submit your application? My spouse applied to Bradford 2weeks ago, all we received was confirmation that they received our application. Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2021
justwise:

You answer it by selecting Yes if there is any

Boss, please I have questions.

Though we are still expecting offer for January intake but please enlighten me ahead.

1. As dependant, do I need police clearance?
2. I reside in dubai, can I do my TB test and other processing from here and link up with my wife and son in UK?

Please respond. And anyone can. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.