Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1274481 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ganiruogene(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Benediktejike:
My friend that's in the school now did not use IELTS. Waec result will suffice jare. Tell them you have WAEC and your education was in English

ok, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jyde81:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

UK Tier 4 Visa Application - 18th September 2021(Priority).
Biometrics - Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at Ikeja TLS for myself and my wife.

Monday 27th September 2021 - Received first NSF Mail

Monday 4th October 2021 -

Tuesday 5th October 2021

Monday 11th October 2021 - Wife’s profile moved to VAC and later that day a pickup mail was delivered .

Tuesday 12th October 2021- My profile moved to VAC and a pickup mail was sent later that day.

are you saying your priority application took that long (17 working days)?? I thought it was usually 8 working days max.
also did you and dependent apply for priority or just you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
hustla:

Which papers are fake?
Thanks jare.. I don collect my car back .. just Dey reach iom

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
ocpaschal:
I got a conditional offer at RGU for January intake recently but i sent them a mail requesting to defer till September intake. But I haven't accepted their admission offer yet. I hope this wouldn't be a challenge

Not at all, wait for their reply

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
gali111:
Please can anyone help me with information for University of Chester? their fees and deposit and if POF is needed before CAS is issued. Their time line for getting reply after application and if they offer automatic discount or i have to apply? Are classes taught online or face to face?please help me.
In UniChester, their deposit fee is £3000.. tuition fee cost depends on the course u want to study (check their website), and u could get a merit-based int'l scholarship of £3000. And Yes, they will require you to provide POF before giving you CAS. Classes are both taught online and face-to-face, including their tests (my bro at Chester Uni did one of his medical class test online few days ago). If you are storing lipsrsealed
gali111:
Please can anyone help me with information for University of Chester? their fees and deposit and if POF is needed before CAS is issued. Their time line for getting reply after application and if they offer automatic discount or i have to apply? Are classes taught online or face to face?please help me.
In UniChester, their deposit fee is £3000.. tuition fee cost depends on the course u want to study (check their website), and u could get a merit-based int'l scholarship of £3000. And Yes, they will require you to provide POF before giving you CAS. Classes are both taught online and face-to-face, including their tests (my bro at Chester Uni did one of his medical class test online few days ago). If you are storing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emurate6315:
I still waiting in their admission. Fee is 14500. If yiu have a 2.1 (3.80 and above, you will get a 3k discount)
PLEASE WHAT IS THE INSTALLMENT PLAN AND HOW MUCH IS PAID AT ENROLLMENT?
THANK YOU
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Not at all, wait for their reply
I completely forgot to express my deep appreciation to you for some of your previous advise u gave me on my brother's behalf concerning application procedures. Thank U so much. My bro is finally studying in UK Chester, and his destiny, as a medical graduate is straightforward and will be smoothly attained by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bebesto:
Well done all the gurus in the house. I'm considering applying for schools around Manchester, which school is good and which area in that side has better job opportunities? Thank you and God bless

Try MMU...they are fast and prompt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening house...

Hope we had a wonderful day?

Got offer at RGU..and many other schools like that... I want to know RGU accepts sponsorship.?

Can I use a sponsor letter for POF?

Please if are for RGU.. Lets connect please adekunletosin1@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaniyi66(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ella15:
Avoid it like a plague. They’ve been refusing a lot of people with MFB statement since July with the reason that they were unable to contact the banks...I think this is a deliberate act as they think many people who use MFBs for statements borrow this funds...So by all means avoid it!!! Use a regular commercial Bank.

Thank you for the response. I do appreciate you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status

Can someone try this link with their passport number and tell me if it works? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaBuk:
Please I used direct entry to gain admission to a Nigerian university. Do I need transcript for both OND and Bsc to apply for UK Masters Admission. I have my university transcript right now but I am confused if I need to apply for ond transcript as well?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Amazoner01:

Thanks jare.. I don collect my car back .. just Dey reach iom

OK sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Adsensegirl:
Can one use 2 different account statement for CAS and VISA? Will there be any negative implication? @justwise @babababy

Yes you can....hasvtobbe same name and 28 days minimum

No negative implication

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Guru in the house, pls help me out.
My name was not arranged accordingly to what is in my application
I.e ADEBOLA OLAOLU OLUBUNMI in my passport and other applications. But in my statement of acct it is arranged OLAOLU OLUBUNMI ADEBOLA
pls, what is the implication of this? Am I save?
Can someone respond to this? plsssss

Get an Affidavit from an high court sharp sharp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affamefuna(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening all,
Pls considering UK cities like Leeds, Liverpool, Belfast and derby. Please which of these cities have good job availability for part time students and is affordable too?
Pls I need ur input as I have gotten offers from all four but yet to decide which to choose.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

What God cannot do does not exist.

Visa application - 5th Oct (Priority for Spouse only )
Biometrics - 8th Oct(Premium Lounge)
NSF mail(for spouse) - 12th Oct
NSF (for my 1st daughter) - 13th Oct
NSF (for my son and last baby) - 15th Oct 2021.
Paid Mail sent - 19th Oct
2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct
BRP mail received - 25th Oct
Collection Mail received - 26th Oct
Passport collection - 27th Oct

I became worried, cos for some reasons, I didn't want the delay NSF will cause. But I refused to panic cos I knew I did everything right. There was no previous visa denial. I felt it was the bank. So on 16th Oct, I called the bank. They confirm that enquiry was made by UKVI on the account on the 13th and they replied them same day. I sent a paid mail to UKVI on the 19th and they confirmed decision has been made on the applications. I waited until 22nd Oct yet applications were still @DMC, so I emailed them again. On the 25th Oct, I received their BRP letters in an email. Next day I received their collection mail. Thank you Jesus.

I will keep giving all glory to God, cos It has all been by his grace.

To all who are awaiting for their Visas. Do not panic as long as you did everything right. Trust God. It will end in praise.

To God be the glory

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations. I will testify this year too for my family.
vickyuche:
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

I became worried, cos for some reasons, I didn't want the delay NSF will cause. But I refused to panic cos I knew I did everything right. There was no previous visa denial. I felt it was the bank. So on 16th Oct, I called the bank. They confirm that enquiry was made by UKVI on the account on the 13th and they replied them same day. I sent a paid mail to UKVI on the 19th and they confirmed decision has been made on the applications. I waited until 22nd Oct yet applications were still @DMC, so I emailed them again. On the 25th Oct, I received their BRP letters in an email. Next day I received their collection mail. Thank you Jesus.

To all who are awaiting for their Visas. Do not panic as long as you did everything right. Trust God. It will end in praise.

To God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations!!! You did standard for your children and you have received their passports too?

Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

To God be the glory[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
dollyparton:
Please this question is important and answer is needed urgently. If someone applies to like 3 or 4 schools and already got a conditional offer from one, if the offer has been accepted, does that mean he should forget about the other schools?

I applied to a few schools and already got an offer from one which I have since accepted, now I've not heard anything from the others. Is it because of the offer I accepted?

School not FBI grin
Of course not.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujules: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
ocpaschal:
Ok. Was it a Masters program on Information Technology that you applied for at Edinburgh Napier or was it PG Diploma?

I applied for Masters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by anayolity: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening my good people

Please can someone suggest a very affordable school in UK where I can do my PGD/Masters in Public Relations

Current qualification is;
HND in Mass communication
4 years work experience in supply chain
Age- 29years
Single

Very urgent and thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
vickyuche:
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

To God be the glory

Does the BRP letter read delay in production or the card was produced?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations to you, Go to UK and Succeed.

Please can you explain what the NSF you received was all about ?

vickyuche:
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

To God be the glory
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
What God cannot do doesn't exist. Congratulations I must share mine very soon, Amen.
vickyuche:
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Essedadiva: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am on this page too. No feedback year and it been more than 2 weeks.

deolu9:
I applied to all this schools and no response yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Essedadiva: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am on this page too. No feedback yet and it been more than 2 weeks.

deolu9:
I applied to all this schools and no response yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jayanne123: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello room. I got a conditional offer at RGU this week, and I had to notify the RGU admission office by email that I request a deferral. But I still haven't accepted the conditional offer. Is it a good decision to defer an admission offer without accepting the conditional offer yet? Pls I need your advise
[/quote]

Please when did you apply to RGU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
vickyuche:
Dependant Visa ALERT!!

2nd Paid Mail - 22nd Oct

To God be the glory

Congrats! God bless and favour your journey in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jayanne123: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello. I also applied to BCU, haven't heard from them. What date did you apply pls?
DashBCU:
Anyone going to Birmingham city university who has paid deposit and at the pre CAS stage??
Please reply let’s connect.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zube01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pls what's the current price for ihs a one Yr msc program,visa fee and priority service pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.