Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1271451 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you

Favouredforever:
I applied in July. According to them, they have a lot of ARs to do. So, it might take up to 3 months to hear from them. I wish you all the best.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DelightsomeVine: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Please any idea of school with January in take that doesn't require POF to issue CAS

Please share, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Good morning all, anyone have an idea about when BCU will start issuing CAS for January class?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
House please, I've been hearing people say if your WAEC is more than 10 years, they won't accept it...

My first WAEC was in 2005
Then in 2015, I sat for GCE

Can I use both or just the GCE?

Note that my BSc was gotten in 2010.

Please does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DrObum(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
What happened to the visa alerts?

People don travel finish?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Inigeorge: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2021
lol God dey oo people don mve nau
DrObum:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Harykemi:
Please, Teeside deposit deadline is 19th of Nov and POf deadline is 26th. I already put the POf money in my account today and yet to pay my deposit, which I will pay before the deadline. Pls am I making any mistake ? I need advice biko

You should pay as soon as possible also, as payment can take days or weeks to clear, depending on the payment method you're using.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2021
RichEstate:

Boss, please I have questions.

Though we are still expecting offer for January intake but please enlighten me ahead.

1. As dependant, do I need police clearance?
2. I reside in dubai, can I do my TB test and other processing from here and link up with my wife and son in UK?

Please respond. And anyone can. Thanks

I reside here as well so let me help the little way I can. If you are applying from Dubai....

1 - No
2- no need for tb test if paying from the UAE, Other processing can be done from VFS office in dubai.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kemiiii03: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
teeboi77:
Good morning all, anyone have an idea about when BCU will start issuing CAS for January class?

Have you done your pre-cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
cutelekush01:
Good Morning House,

I have my funds in 2 separate accounts(self funded), one is sufficient for the main applicant and the other is sufficient for dependants. I know I can transfer in to one account but I don’t want to.

Can it fly if I use these separate accounts for visa application?

Can’t wait to hear from you guys. Thanks.
Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2021
codedarrow:
Pls Help !!

@justwise Pls Help!

I will like to ask if the the dependant (Husband) can sponsor the primary applicant(wife)?
Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Is it possible to take legal action against the UKVI? I am so pissed that these people have disrupted my business since the 16th of august up till now, no passport, no visa, my employer is pissed at this and I just made a call to the UKVI and they couldn’t still tell me what was going on, saying they will forward the case to their management, my other colleagues have started applying for new Nigerian passport again, this doesn’t make sense cc justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2021
codedarrow:
@justwise Ok Thanks,

How about if the wife maiden name is on her account and the passport carry her husband surname. Can still she use her bank statement for POF?

She can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Emurate6315:
I have an offer at UWE, Cyber security. 2022 September. UWE is easier. No interview

Please is the school affordable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
RichEstate:
Thanks boss. Will it be possible to tender same POF as we have enough in her account to cover the 3 of us?

Sure you can do that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Ella15:
Avoid it like a plague. They’ve been refusing a lot of people with MFB statement since July with the reason that they were unable to contact the banks...I think this is a deliberate act as they think many people who use MFBs for statements borrow this funds...So by all means avoid it!!! Use a regular commercial Bank.

It is not a deliberate act. People use Microfinance Banks, as long as it is regulated by the CBN, it qualifies for use for visa application. The problem is that some of the banks do not respond to UKVI's verification on time or at all. When they don't get responses, they deny the application.
Is it commercial bank users that don't borrow funds? Very funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Justwise, kindly explain to me somethings on POF. The POF I intend to use is my money and not a built account, I receive my salary in this account also. The fund there is more than enough. A colleague of mine said I need to deposit money to start the 28days count. Until now, I felt I was okay and that all i need do is to count 28 days backwards anytime i am ready to apply.

Please enlighten me on how to go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks so much. I'll be contacting you should I need information. Do you have idea where the VSF office is located
SirWellington:

I reside here as well so let me help the little way I can. If you are applying from Dubai....

1 - No
2- no need for tb test if paying from the UAE, Other processing can be done from VFS office in dubai.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
My wife did the interview in August and was successful, they said CAS issuance will start by mid Oct but till now nothing, we just waitingggggggggg

Kemiiii03:

Have you done your pre-cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dramadiddy:
Is it possible to take legal action against the UKVI? I am so pissed that these people have disrupted my business since the 16th of august up till now, no passport, no visa, my employer is pissed at this and I just made a call to the UKVI and they couldn’t still tell me what was going on, saying they will forward the case to their management, my other colleagues have started applying for new Nigerian passport again, this doesn’t make sense cc justwise

Have you tried canceling then request for the return of your passport?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
presskid:
Who is going to University of Chester?

I am. just applied for may2022 intake

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
justwise:

Have you tried canceling then request for the return of your passport?
they say you can’t cancel after doing biometrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
RichEstate:
Thanks so much. I'll be contacting you should I need information. Do you have idea where the VSF office is located

Anytime, I will help anyway I can. The address is:
WAFI Mall, Level 3, Falcon, Phase 2 - 114 100 - Umm Hurair 2 - Dubai

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
DrObum:

i wonder ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks a lot. But do you think it's better to do it here or in Nigeria?
SirWellington:

Anytime, I will help anyway I can. The address is:
WAFI Mall, Level 3, Falcon, Phase 2 - 114 100 - Umm Hurair 2 - Dubai
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
RichEstate:
Thanks a lot. But do you think it's better to do it here or in Nigeria?

Depends on you. Depends on your schedule, you know how the system works in Nigeria and you know how the system works here. So the choice is yours to make. But regardless of where you apply from, if you have all that's required, then you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Amazoner01:
Who knows any police contact around alausa.. on my way to iom some police stopped me saying my papers are fake and demanding for 20000

Which papers are fake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ganiruogene(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
I just got a conditional offer admission to University of Wolvehampton for January 2022. one of the conditions is to provide academic IELTS which I presently do not have. Please how can I resolve this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
What's with iom now? I sent them a mail since last week and I just got a reply to come for test on 22nd Nov. That's almost a month from now and it'll be too late for me to apply for CAS. I sent them another mail now and didn't get that auto reply, called all their numbers, switched off....Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omokaygee: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anyone in GCU Glasgow campus here? Please I need help.. got admission and visa but I’ve not gotten accommodation yet and I’m supposed to travel next week.
Plus how did you go about the covid travel restrictions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.