Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257173 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Slaiojel4u(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Thanks for your response
i feel relieved,�

goddessTee:

You have nothing to worry about, a friend of mine got married 2nd week of September and applied for student visa end of September and they got the visa on priority service. They are currently in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mikool101:
I got a conditional offer from them, but they did not ask me about atas cert. Which course did you apply for?

@mikool101, pls Which course did you apply for? Mine is MSc Mechanical Engineering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
They will give you scholarship of 5000 so your tuition is 12500,
RichEstate:
For anyone who might need this information. I called Bradford University yesterday to know why my spouse hasn't received offer letter.
They said latest by Friday, people will get offer letter or otherwise.

They said there will be 2k deposit and school fees is 17,500. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask whether it's a year course or two. Does anyone have idea on the duration of international business management in Bradford?

As I'm thinking that fee is too much for a year course considering our budget.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Fynestboi post=107277448][/quote] wow you are in the UK already! Do you remember me, from University of Ibadab
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
jigga123:
Hi Guys,

Please for those with dependants who have done their biometrics in TLS ikeja Lagos. Kindly assist me with the answers to this questions
1.) For my 3years old son, in his document check list, they are asking for parents consent letter. Is it required?. If yes please send format.
2.) Do they need to see receipts of visa and IHS payment before proceeding on biometrics or entering the premises.

1. Send your email, will send you a format.
2. No they don't.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
alabi31:
Please how much is TB test and what are my to take along to IOM office for the TB test cuz I have only the confirmation mail sent to me with my reference number in it.

1. N57,800
2. International passport and offer letter for school address

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
goddessTee:
Goodevening house, please someone should help me with answers to the following questions:

1: Do I need to submit current employment details( employment letter or payslips) to support my student visa application or only what is stated on my cas?

2: what documents does my spouse have to submit as a dependent to support his application?

Note: we will be applying together.

Somebody should please answer me.

1. Only what is stated on CAS
2. Marriage certificate, Bank statement, family pictures , International passport

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fynestboi: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Becalina:
wow you are in the UK already! Do you remember me, from University of Ibadab
I do remember you. Been a while.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gigli:

1. Send your email, will send you a format.
2. No they don't.

Kindly send me the format too, my mail is ayoola8811atgmail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gigli:

1. N57,800
2. International passport and offer letter for school address

Do I just need to show them the offer letter on phone or I will need to print out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gigli:

2. Marriage certificate, Bank statement, family pictures , International passport
if my dépendant spouse will use my bank statement, would he need a consent letter too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gigli:

where in the UK are you ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gigli:

Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
mechoau:
Msc International business

@mikool101, pls Which course did you apply for? Mine is MSc Mechanical Engineering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sparkle01: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day my people,
I have a question.
please, my wife got admission to study in UK and we are planning to relocate together. I am presently not in Nigeria but she is in NIgeria.
I would like to know if I can deposit about 70% of the money in my bank account where I currently reside as Proof of fund for the 28days and the remaining 30% balance in her account in Nigeria.
I want to know if this will work for CAS and the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egbas09V: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Send me an email

Otunbalai:

Yes, I do...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
@justwise @gigli @scooby and any other gurus in the house Please I applied to university of huddersfield for Msc International Business which was accredited by CMI chartered management institute. I found out later it has been removed. Even though I have accepted the offer and have met some of the conditions except payment deposit. I decided to email them about why the accreditation was removed or whether it was website error. I asked them if they can change the course to other related course like msc management or msc management with intl business.
They have not responded to my mail.
Please is it possible to be rectify and should I go on to pay my deposit to conclude their conditon for the intl business.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Deering1008:
Hi gurus in the house, I have a question that needs urgent answer; If a student in the Uk that applied as a single decides to go back to Nigeria for Registry in order to bring in his or her dependant. Will marriage certificate from any Nigerian registry be accepted for visa or must it be IKOYI registry certificate alone? Has anyone one used certificate from other registry and got their visa without stress?
all marriage registries in naija have the same federal government certificate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chidinwa:
Hi all the Gurus in the house..
I want to know if me being 25yo and going for undergraduate degree will cause any trouble of me getting a student visa? Please help. I already have an offer from a London private university
lol why should it cause any trouble?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi people, please concerning the day 2 test do I need to show evidence of my booking at the airport. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
dapreal:
Done with my TB test. And my POF should be ready by November 27. Please what and what should I send to Coventry for them to issue me CAS. Actually I paid an initial 8k pounds for my school fees. Any Coventry uni guru in the house.

Basically your telex, POF and any other offer condition is what’s needed for CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good evening everyone, wanna ask a question

Someone is yet to pay his tuition fee, but is already in the UK, even receiving lectures, and the deadline school gave has passed. So they sent him a deferral mail, but he planned on paying the following day, should he proceed with the payment? Or he’ll stick to the deferral?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BlessingVic: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please I need information on Cardiff Metropolitan University. Any existing Student in Cardiff for a guide. I got a conditional offer but I want to about student life, cost of living, job opportunity for students in Wales before accepting the offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayandee: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
my sister just got admission from university of west of scotland for MBA. She has a TB screening with IOM but her kids' passports are expired. She has applied for renewal of passports and they have done capturing for over a month now. The passports are still not ready. What can she do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maangel01: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
I heard that the UK Visa office are going on break on the 10th of December... can anyone confirm this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Where did she do the passport capturing ?

ayandee:
my sister just got admission from university of west of scotland for MBA. She has a TB screening with IOM but her kids' passports are expired. She has applied for renewal of passports and they have done capturing for over a month now. The passports are still not ready. What can she do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Talk2bryant(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
How did you get a booking date for the TB test? I can't see any available date on their website

dapreal:
Done with my TB test. And my POF should be ready by November 27. Please what and what should I send to Coventry for them to issue me CAS. Actually I paid an initial 8k pounds for my school fees. Any Coventry uni guru in the house.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi guys, please assist with answers to the following questions.

1. I intend to combine two bank statements (dollar and naira) for my visa application, can I attach and upload as a single document or as two separate documents?

2. My bank statements have two different name arrangements i.e. Adekunle, Oludare King (last name, first name and middle name) and the other has Oludare King Adekunle (first name, middle name and last name), can I do an affidavit to state that they are my names and upload during my visa application?

Thank you.

@justwise and others, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mykaelolalekan: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please I will advise you to include your employment letter and payslip.. I got an email from Sheffield yesterday requesting for my employment history and reference from my employer. He shocked me.

goddessTee:
Goodevening house, please someone should help me with answers to the following questions:

1: Do I need to submit current employment details( employment letter or payslips) to support my student visa application or only what is stated on my cas?

2: what documents does my spouse have to submit as a dependent to support his application?

Note: we will be applying together.

Somebody should please answer me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayandee: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ktei:
Where did she do the passport capturing ?

at Ikeja passport office

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.