Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256858 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 6:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Tolvin:
Hi guys, please assist with answers to the following questions.

1. I intend to combine two bank statements (dollar and naira) for my visa application, can I attach and upload as a single document or as two separate documents?

2. My bank statements have two different name arrangements i.e. Adekunle, Oludare King (last name, first name and middle name) and the other has Oludare King Adekunle (first name, middle name and last name), can I do an affidavit to state that they are my names and upload during my visa application?

Thank you.

@justwise and others, please help

Why would you want to complicate issues with an affidavit?
Absolutely no need for that - its very clear that the names match and both statements refer to one and the same person.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2021
I received conditional offer from Aston university, I need someone that we can chat together and put me through some things
Also, i received pre CAS interview, the questionnaire is voluminous. How many days it takes before they issue CAS after the submission of pre-cas interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raalsalghul: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Absolutely no need for that - its very clear that the names match and both statements refer to one and the same person.

Noted sir.

What if the name arrangement on the passport differs from that on the statement of account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duchess90(f): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
oluswaggz:
Hi guys,

Is it possible I get questioned or disturbed on arrival in the UK about my wife’s pregnancy status. She will be due in a week from the time we intend to travel. Is it possible they ask for the POF of the unborn baby at the airport or is it possible they ask for the POF after the delivery we would be few days after entering the UK?

Please help with a response

I agree with @justwise.please do not put your wife and child through this. If you are the student, my advice will be to go first while she delivers the little one and joins you later. If she is the student, you need to let the school know her current condition so they can advise.
Travelling at that condition is too risky

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please oo I don't understand.

My husband submitted statement for the him and my 4 kids using our joint account to the tune of 1990000 .He included our pictures , court wedding and white wedding certificates. But this attachment is the response by Home office@ justwise@ scobby@ bab@ my people please assist

I keep saying it, court wedding certificates and the wedding pictures isn't enough, add bills paid together, add chats that are not incriminating (normal chats to show the marriage is subsisting), random pictures taken as a couple and with family, any congratulatory message send to you as a couple from an official body or dignatory should be added as well. The fact one person uses only wedding pictures and the certificate doesn't mean it applies to all, the UK are keen on documentation, just prove the "genuineness" of your marriage and that its still "subsisting" kalas.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holfizzy: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Have you paid your tuition deposit?

iletuntun456:
Hello Guys,

i got an unconditional offer from plymouth university but it seems they are asking for proof of to be in teh account until we resume.

Please see below.

[b]Admissions have notified us of your offer for the January 2022 intake.

We now need to prepare your visa application so please complete the attached Background Information Pro Forma (BIPF) and return it to us as soon as possible.

You are required to show that you have in your or your parent(s)’ personal bank account, your full tuition fees (less any deposit paid) plus £9,207 for your maintenance (living expenses) – a total of £24,207.

You will need to ensure you have in excess of this minimum amount in case of exchange rate fluctuations and it must be held in the account for 28 consecutive days BEFORE you can submit your visa application (we generally advise 30 days just to be on the safe side).

Please also be aware that the funds must remain in the account until AFTER you arrive in the UK. This is of course minus any additional amount you pay towards the balance of your fees.

Please note that you cannot use any other person’s bank account or a business account.

Many prospective students fail to obtain their visas because they have not been able to arrange the necessary finances. If you pay some of or all your tuition fees before you submit your visa application, then anyone may provide the money. This applies only to fees. If only partial payment is made, which is quite acceptable, then the funds to pay the balance must be in an account in your name or your parent(s) name and of course for the 28 consecutive days as explained above.[/b]

please someone pls explain to me...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2021
I think you should wait for their response. Which session are you for?

Please, how long did it take them to give you the conditional offer?

Mikool101:
@justwise @gigli and any other gurus in the house Please I applied to university of huddersfield for Msc International Business which was accredited by CMI chartered management institute. I found out later it has been removed. Even though I have accepted the offer and have met some of the conditions except payment deposit. I decided to email them about why the accreditation was removed or whether it was website error. I asked them if they can change the course to other related course like msc management or msc management with intl business.
They have not responded to my mail.
Please is it possible to be rectify and should I go on to pay my deposit to conclude their conditon for the intl business.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2021
barons68:
Has anyone received any offer from Northampton ?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2021
washsbae:
Good morning everyone

I applied for Middlesex university on oct 29 and I was given an unconditional offer letter Nov 2nd

Part of the requirements is POF bank statement. Please does it have to be the 28days statement I will submit to the school? Also deadline for accepting the offer is Nov 23rd. Does that affect the POF?

The tuition is 16200£ Does anyone know if they offer any kind of scholarship. I also applied to university of Westminster but I’m yet to get an offer from them. Their tuition is cheaper about 13k with option of scholarship ending Nov 19

Should I wait for an offer from Westminster or just go ahead with Middlesex

Anticipating a response
Thank you
Do you think you can still meet up with the deadline, since submission of POF expires on 23rd of Nov?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Thank you very much. So even though the arrangement on my passport follows the surname first name and last name, it doesn't matter?
TheGuyFromHR:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Boluwatife2827:
Good Evening, I got admitted into Bradford University. January 2022 intake ,please I will need anybody in the house assistance that is there or has been there concerning on how to get CAS, payments plan, visa application, accommodation and some other things. You can message me on my mail Makindebisola79@gmail.com.

Thank you
The deadline for submission of POF in university of Bradford expires on 23rd of Nov. Do you think you can still meet up? Before you can get CAS, you must have paid your initial deposit of 2k and have your matured POF for 28days and done your pre-cas interview. And this takes a lot of time and processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Tolvin:
Thank you so much for the feedback. Zenith Bank states their names on a first name last name basis and they said they cannot not change it.
the same thing with Wema bank. They refused to change mine too. I don’t know why these banks are acting this way, it is really annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Noted sir.

What if the name arrangement on the passport differs from that on the statement of account?
am also in the same shoe here, and the bank refused to arrange the names according to what is already on my passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Banks and their silly policies. What do you intend to do?
Oluwatosinliz:
the same thing with Wema bank. They refused to change mine too. I don’t know why these banks are acting this way, it is really annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2021
BeautifulGee:
Good evening Elders,
Please I need advise. I have been admitted and my fees paid and confirmed. I intended coming with my hubby while our kids 4+ and 2+ will join us after 6 months of our arrival. But I just learnt this could hamper our chances for Visa success.
Please what do you advise we do as we do not have the required funds needed to carry along now. Is there a way or letter we could write to proof that their welfare will not be severely affected by our absence. Kindly advise.. I am worried.
@justwise @lagosismyhome @all experienced members.

Whether you choose to bring your family or not is a personal decision and is separate from "hampering your chances". There is no relationship at all.

If you choose to come alone that fine, if only the parents come alone that fine, if its with the children that fine too. All they ask is children can only apply if both parents are applying

You don't even need a letter, just apply according and always state you have dependant whenever asked. Then as you stated it can work. Parents apply first and come then kids apply later. But you might just plan around one of the parents going back to Nigeria to fly with them in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Tolvin:
Banks and their silly policies. What do you intend to do?
I don’t just know, i asked the bank to arrange it but they refused. I have committed everything into the hand of God. Though, I was told that it does not matter. I keep my finger crossed. It will end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please oo I don't understand.

My husband submitted statement for the him and my 4 kids using our joint account to the tune of 1990000 .He included our pictures , court wedding and white wedding certificates. But this attachment is the response by Home office@ justwise@ scobby@ bab@ my people please assist

Usually in the UK people married would have proof of address together . Do you not have any bill or home agreement in both names

Certificate sometimes don't tell the current stories as couples who are separated would still have their wedding certificate so that not a true evidence that the relationship is still on

Try to add current things. Maybe recent pictures where you can show its a 2021 picture, bills or correspondence to both parties
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Have you applied for your visa already? I'll do thesame too. Sent my POF to the school and it was verified without complaint of the name arrangement. It will surely end in praise!
Oluwatosinliz:
I don’t just know, i asked the bank to arrange it but they refused. I have committed everything into the hand of God. Though, I was told that it does not matter. I keep my finger crossed. It will end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=AKALAMAGBO post=107287341]UBA is blazing hot.... Got debited within 48 hours and got my telex within those hours with the rate of 517 naira to pounds and just a service charge of 11,500 naira for the service.... UBA remains the best

Please confirm this 517 or 571

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rocoh(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello house please what are the prospects og someone studying Project Management with Practice at Teeside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Do you mean you didn't attach an affidavit with your application and got the visa?
Ibrahim61:

1. No idea.
2. Mine was this way too but I got it.
3. Yeah. It's still calm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Tolvin:
Do you mean you didn't attach an affidavit with your application and got the visa?
which bank was that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Adebayo82:
I received conditional offer from Aston university, I need someone that we can chat together and put me through some things
Also, i received pre CAS interview, the questionnaire is voluminous. How many days it takes before they issue CAS after the submission of pre-cas interview.

It isn't voluminous
I did mine within a
A day cos I keep getting Interruption ftom work
CAs Is giving within 3 days after the questionnaire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
I wasn't asked to provide ATAS clearance certificate in my conditional offer letter, maybe it is because of the course you choose in your application but i pray you get help using this link

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-how-to-apply-for-an-atas-certificate#how-to-complete-the-online-application-form

mechoau:
Guru’s in the house pls I need your help and you can to save me up. I have finally been given conditional offer in university of Huddersfield after 11 days of my application. Pls who can help me interpret what these conditions are in the screenshot below

Most especially on this part

You must secure ATAS clearance, and provide a copy of your ATAS certificate. Please see the enclosed information which provides the information you require for your ATAS application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thenext: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Please I need your help on this matter.
The surname on all my credentials (WAEC, degree, NIN, international passport etc) is Tunji, but I don’t want my children to bear Tunji but Olatunji. My children now have Olatunji as there surname on there birth certificates and NIN. I have done affidavit in court to claim that I am the same person having surname as Tunji and Olatunji. So my questions are, is this acceptable legally and will there be any problem at the airport when traveling abroad with the children. Or any future implications for me and the children.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2021
OllyRay143:

Hello @gbemi58

I am for university of Salford, I'm yet to receive the cra email as well.

Can you please forward to
Olayemioshobu@gmail.com

Thanks

Pls i will like to see the CRA email also. Barrybusterus@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wolfie098: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
iretiogo1:
have you done any interview with them

Good morning. Can you please send me your email. I need informations regarding university of Wolverhampton

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
centuryman:
I think you should wait for their response. Which session are you for?

Please, how long did it take them to give you the conditional offer?

January intake.
3 weeks.
What if I don't get their response on time, January is around the corner. Moreover I have to make the said deposit before Dec 3.
Please are you also going to huddersfield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Please I need your support.
I have messaged you. I have some questions that I need more clarification.

Phatkings:

It isn't voluminous
I did mine within a
A day cos I keep getting Interruption ftom work
CAs Is giving within 3 days after the questionnaire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Endupacc:
I wasn't asked to provide ATAS clearance certificate in my conditional offer letter, maybe it is because of the course you choose in your application but i pray you get help using this link

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-how-to-apply-for-an-atas-certificate#how-to-complete-the-online-application-form

Hello, please are you also going to huddersfield.
If yes, which course did you apply for. I applied for msc intl business but they removed the CMi accreditation. I emailed them since Monday asking if they can change it to msc mgt or msc mgt with intl business. They have not yet replied me. I am in dilemma now on whether to pay the 3k deposit which deadline is Dec 3.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Slaiojel4u:
Can you pls help enquire if they supported the marriage certificate with any other documents

Wedding photos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shorbeeb: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Adebayo82:

I also have a conditional offer from Aston University. I'm still waiting for feedback from them on issuance of CAS .

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.