Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256840 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Dagorobeto:
Please everyone, my passport expires on the first week of July 2023, while my course ends last week of July, same year. Should I get a new passport before applying for visa? Thanks.

I have 10 months left on my passport and my school informed me to renew it because it will expire path way to the program, I will advise you to get renewed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
How can you renew your passport when it has not expired?
Rollitout:

I have 10 months left on my passport and my school informed me to renew it because it will expire path way to the program, I will advise you to get renewed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
I have appointments at iom for my family this week, my concerns is around the school address am going to use and my wife passport.

1) I have not come to conclusion now the offer I'm going to accepts. I have conditional offer from Aston university but the requirements to become unconditional has not met. I am still expecting offer from other universities. If i go ahead with the Aston university address to append on TB test certificate and I later accept offer from other universities, what's the consequences on my visa application? I hope the address is not matter, and focus is x-ray results. Somebody should please shed more light.

2) my wife passport is not ready, is it possible to go on with the test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Adebayo82:
I have appointments at iom for my family this week, my concerns is around the school address am going to use and my wife passport.

1) I have not come to conclusion now the offer I'm going to accepts. I have conditional offer from Aston university but the requirements to become unconditional has not met. I am still expecting offer from other universities. If i go ahead with the Aston university address to append on TB test certificate and I later accept offer from other universities, what's the consequences on my visa application? I hope the address is not matter, and focus is x-ray results. Somebody should please shed more light.

2) my wife passport is not ready, is it possible to go on with the test.

1) if you use Aston address and you later choose another school, you can walk in to Iom office to change the address on your TB certificate at an amount( don’t have an idea of the fee).

2) No, I don’t think it’s possible without her passport

I
Hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tundeyolar: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
puranovic:

Please have you finally gotten the CAS from Greenwich after the 61%

Please is there anyone here that has gotten CAS from university of Greenwich recently? Mine is stuck at 61%
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bharbiepi: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Dagorobeto:
Please everyone, my passport expires on the first week of July 2023, while my course ends last week of July, same year. Should I get a new passport before applying for visa? Thanks.
July 2023 is far, you can only renew a passport 6/5 months before the expiry date. They won't renew it for you if it's valid for more than 6 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
em7even:

Use bolt.

Maybe they want to cut cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rocoh(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Please when is the deadline for payment for Northumbria January 27 intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Noted, Thanks.

cutelekush01:

1) if you use Aston address and you later choose another school, you can walk in to Iom office to change the address on your TB certificate at an amount( don’t have an idea of the fee).

2) No, I don’t think it’s possible without her passport

I
Hope this help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Tundeyolar:

Please is there anyone here that has gotten CAS from university of Greenwich recently? Mine is stuck at 61%

I suggest you check your spam mail ….. they might want to do precas interview for you and you didn’t see the mail to schedule appointment with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Grace39: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Please when filling my student visa application form, when asked if I know where I will be staying in the UK, I answered no and included in the information box that I will be attending a university in Aberdeen and so I would get an accommodation there. My friend has said that I was supposed to book an Airbnb and include the address there, pls I would like to find out if the response I gave when filling my form is wrong? And what steps I can take now to correct it being that I have already submitted the application but yet to do biometrics.
@justwise and other gurus, pls assist to respond. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2021
AOI2016:

But I did it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
bemagnify:

All the answers to your questions are in page one of this thread, so endeavor to read page one of the thread.

So you expect him to read all pages that is more than 200 before he could get answers to his question. If you can help to provide a valid answer, Y don't you do it to save his time.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
But he said Page one cheesy .. .

Rollitout:

So you expect him to read all pages that is more than 200 before he could get answers to his question. If you can help to provide a valid answer, Y don't you do it to save his time.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dreroyals: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello, I miss my tb test on Friday. Please do I rebook or go there this week?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
dreroyals:
Hello, I miss my tb test on Friday. Please do I rebook or go there this week?

Go there tomorrow they will get it done for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dreroyals: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
iretiogo1:
which university have you apply to ?

I cant remembered because i have deleted the mails
But the reasons was my grade was not good enough .
i has 2.51
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
bemagnify:

All the answers to your questions are in page one of this thread, so endeavor to read page one of the thread .

Rollitout:

So you expect him to read all pages that is more than 200 before he could get answers to his question .If you can help to provide a valid answer, Y don't you do it to save his time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grace39:
Please when filling my student visa application form, when asked if I know where I will be staying in the UK, I answered no and included in the information box that I will be attending a university in Aberdeen and so I would get an accommodation there. My friend has said that I was supposed to book an Airbnb and include the address there, pls I would like to find out if the response I gave when filling my form is wrong? And what steps I can take now to correct it being that I have already submitted the application but yet to do biometrics.

The answer you gave is correct. Nothing to worry about

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kaybee3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grace39:
You haven't done anything wrong providing your school address. That is what you're suppose to do

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rollitout:

I am not that Lady you attacked the other day with your inflammatory statements, if you dare me, I will give u more than what you bargain for,,, So reading page one means reading all the pages of the thread in your village? You can as well provide all the information he/she had requested for, besides we are here for each other.

Mr man please look before you leap ok.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ukay89: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am trying to book TB test appointment on IOM portal. There are no available dates this year for both Lagos & Abuja MHACs. The challenge here is that i live in Port Harcourt and can't just gate crash without a confirmed appointment or being assured that i will be attended to if i choose to travel down to Abuja without an appointment. How do i go about this guys? kindly advise me.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
justwise:

The answer you gave is correct. Nothing to worry about

Bro, what if he said yes and he provided the school address. Is he still correct?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
ukay89:
I am trying to book TB test appointment on IOM portal. There are no available dates this year for both Lagos & Abuja MHACs. The challenge here is that i live in Port Harcourt and can't just gate crash without a confirmed appointment or being assured that i will be attended to if i choose to travel down to Abuja without an appointment. How do i go about this guys? kindly advise me.

Book any date you see on the platform and then send an email them that you need a closer.

Attached your passport data page and your proposed date for the appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
AOI2016:

You can.
I've renewed a passport with 8 months left, I just told immigration that I wanted to apply for a long term visa exceeding the validity of my passport and that was all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
kaybee3:

You haven't done anything wrong providing your school address. That is what you're suppose to do

Bro, what if he said yes and he provided the school address. Is he still correct?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
From having my application being stuck at DMC to this, driving me crazy is an understatement

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temmytopsy1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to you all, please can someone with HND holder further education in UK?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
My Wiffy got her cas and nothing like precas interview...Greenwich Medway campus.....

quote author=Adesquare6666 post=107607052]

I suggest you check your spam mail ….. they might want to do precas interview for you and you didn’t see the mail to schedule appointment with them [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holufunmee: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
I think this is a general thing, when did you do your biometrics and which TLS?
Dramadiddy:
From having my application being stuck at DMC to this, driving me crazy is an understatement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holufunmee:
I think this is a general thing, when did you do your biometrics and which TLS?
16th august, TLS VI

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.