Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260163 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls how can I track my application on tls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
No. Not at all
jubrilx:

Do I need to go with a printout of the booking that was sent to my mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Strawman: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Newbie123:

Oh wow. I applied to Bournemouth too but haven't heard from them.

The kind homework Derby gave me ehhh. It's a wow something.

Are you for January or September intake?

What offer did Coventry give you?

Bro are you going to Derby?

I'm going for January intake. I sent you a DM.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tayetaiwo123: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls who has used keystone bank for pof. I checked the bank statement and saw that it was just two names that was there. Can i ask that my full name be written on the bank statement?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jokunle(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
How long does it take for Swansea university CAS to be out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jokunle(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Swansea university CAs takes 5 days. Maybe because of the numbers of applicants waiting to get theirs. It’s been extended. If you have gotten your CAs. Let me know how many days it took

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hi, please which school is available for January 2022 intake. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Strawman:

Bro are you going to Derby?

I'm going for January intake. I sent you a DM.

I got the notification but my inbox was empty.

I just applied. Haven't been offered a place yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Wibar post=107775762]please how long have you uploaded your maintenance and questionnaire [/quote

Since first week Nov
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Lusholamy:

Please I am heading to Teesside University on January, I am yet to receive my CAS, how can you help? Email is ikotunolushola@gmail.com.

I cant help sir. I'm also waiting for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 12:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Ajokeade0177:

Same as mine, still waiting for portal to be updated and CAs oo
Did you call them?

Yes!! They told me to CAS may take up to 3 weeks. Honestly I'm disappointed in Teeessiide. I wish i had plan B cos they're irritating me

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyedd: 12:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Hello, Asking for a friend.

He wants to bring his girlfriend as a dependant but they're not married yet. He's in the UK already studying. But he has a partner over in Nigeria ( Not married ). Is it possible to bring the said person as a dependant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Debbie345:

Wawu but when I sent enquiry the called me that same they asking for information and how they'll help me process my application, so they wan lure me into their trap

ABORT MISSION FOR TEESSIDE. They act sluggish and they put all these deadlines that they never set for themselves. They dont answer emails or pick calls. Except you want to join us in this wait for CAS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adazeal: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Guys please answer me
Adazeal:
Greetings house. Please for someone in the UK that wants to renew student visa for another program, is the person required to provide bank statement to show proof of fund?

I read on the site that as long as you've lived in the UK for at least 1 year and are still currently in the UK, that you're not required to provide bank statement. Please, who has done this before and was successful, or know someone that has done this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Amazoner01 and Tbaba05 I didn’t receive your mails, I tried to mail you too, let me know if you got anything from me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2021
You will have to source for dollars yourself and deposit on it at the counter
Patnuel2015:
At what rate will the Prepaid Card be.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 2:30am On Nov 20, 2021
You will have send an email to them, and include your details like full name, age and phone number and also the biodata page of your passport
Internationalme:
I can seem to get any available date, to TB appointment. How do I go about it please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Bf and gf are not joined together under any law. What happens when they breakup?
eyedd:
Hello, Asking for a friend.

He wants to bring his girlfriend as a dependant but they're not married yet. He's in the UK already studying. But he has a partner over in Nigeria ( Not married ). Is it possible to bring the said person as a dependant?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 2:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Pls any good recommendation for day 2 lateral flow test provider in West Midlands area?
I need a provider that can deliver on time please.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 4:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Dramadiddy:
Amazoner01 and Tbaba05 I didn’t receive your mails, I tried to mail you too, let me know if you got anything from me
No mail from you. What’s up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 4:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Amazoner01:

No mail from you. What’s up
I went to TLS, thinking UKVI sent them a mail like they said, but they didn’t, TLS now said they will scan that mail and send back to them cos I printed it. I’m done with all that back and forth, filing a proper case this week, will forget about the passport and do a new one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 4:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Dramadiddy:
I went to TLS, thinking UKVI sent them a mail like they said, but they didn’t, TLS now said they will scan that mail and send back to them cos I printed it. I’m done with all that back and forth, filing a proper case this week, will forget about the passport and do a new one
Get to your sponsor if they’d willing to give you another COS. If that’s how it works
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2021
JesusisLord100:
Hi hi beautiful people
who is going to Ulster university, Birmingham - January 2022??... please let’s link up

Hello what is your tuition payment plan on the letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Kakacious:

Who is going to Ulster University Birmingham Jan 2022. Please connect with me. Thank you

Pls Wats their payment plan like
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 5:30am On Nov 20, 2021
No.
jubrilx:

Do I need to go with a printout of the booking that was sent to my mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2021
I have used keystone and they are extremely reliable in situations like this. As per Putting your full name on your account you should know that Names are auto generated from Bvn. If ur bvn carried your full name and u have a valid I'd with the 3 names too. Approach the bank
Tayetaiwo123:
Pls who has used keystone bank for pof. I checked the bank statement and saw that it was just two names that was there. Can i ask that my full name be written on the bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scifi: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Please o guys, help is needed.

Hi guys, if one is the main applicant n the maintenance funds is in the spouse account, when filling the maintenance funds part that says is fund in an account with Ur name, do I click yes or no..cos I clicked no , what I saw was legal guardian or parent..

I appreciate the help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jubrilx: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2021
lobinche101:
No. Not at all
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harcemedes(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Good day people, please I have a question. Can I use my Naira card to pay for my visa and IHS online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by djsmacker01: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Please which bank is fast to process payment of school fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2021
The same with mine, I guess is because we re applying alone, in the beginning you were ask if you will be going with your partner and children? Did you fill that part and enter their passport number? If yes then no need to worry. As far as u list then as your dependant then your re good.

Ogedadiva:
Please house i need help... I got to a stage to pay for IHS fee... and the website asked whether I have someone as British citizen and I picked no...

Then it brought out a statement that says `I do not have dependants ` whereas I do have dependants... Is it because I am applying alone that it brought out ,no dependants?

Should I please continue or discontinue?
Urgent response is needed please..

Kindly find attached

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.