Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258298 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Tayetaiwo123:
Pls who has used keystone bank for pof. I checked the bank statement and saw that it was just two names that was there. Can i ask that my full name be written on the bank statement?
U might have to update ur Bvn. I did the same too. Before going to the bank, u did ur Bvn, u need to get an affidavit. The affidavit guys know the one to do for you for Bvn and bank whatever
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Ayodele7457:
Anyone here going to Northumbria? let's link up please.

What stage are you @ right now?
I’m also considering the school but yet to pay my deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
mechoau:

I had a changed of mind by choosing Northumbria over Husdderfield… so am currently processing on Northumbria

Please what stage are you at right now with your application?
Have you been issued CAS?
If yes, how long did it take?
I want to pay my deposit this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Amazoner01:

Get to your sponsor if they’d willing to give you another COS. If that’s how it works
if they needed another COS they would have asked, they asked the first time I sent in the application cos it expired and we got them another one, they just know what they’re doing really
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abyflab: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Kindly advise,my UK visa was cancelled due to claimed bank statements falsification by UKVI but upon administrative and judicial review,another claim was made that there was an error from UKVI about the visa cancellation and was asked to present another bank statement covering another date but my fear now is that the money has been removed since the second day the visa was issued,Kindly advise on the bank statement to present cos the same account number was insisted upon submission.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Under any law your gf is not your dependant, if you can get married to her before you start your application that would be very good. Because if you do it as bf and gf, she won't have the necessary documents to present for ukvi and her applications would most likely be rejected. And if you have done your application you can continue with it and then maybe apply for her to join you when you get there but you might have to ask immigration lawyers/ people over there on how best to proceed ( because of the fact that you chose you don't have any dependant on your visa application before)
onibokun10:
Pls let me ask a question from this. If I have intentions of bringing my gf to the UK later if my own applicationis successful, how best is it done? Is it best done when I'm applying now, or do a court wedding now to make it legal or wait for my own before starting hers ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dee2016: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
When the University asks for a bank statement to issue CAS, the bank statement funds should have been held for how long?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Please do that and ask if you have to apply. Did you choose family/self funded option during your application?
peacenaija:
I just got a conditional offer from university of reading for sept 2022 intake, i was thinking they will give me a discount but nothing like that. Can i send a mail to the PG office to know if i am eligible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Just informed her now but she is a bit skeptical that they will say it was issued on same date. Please who has been in thus situation before.
I'd appreciate.

Khamon:

Tell her to go n do it at NPC, Nigeria population commission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2021
You might not see initial 12k just check out schools that have lot of discount options for international students
mrchemist:
Hey Pls I need School that Can Accept below 12k for Msc Nursing in UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Abyflab:
Kindly advise,my UK visa was cancelled due to claimed bank statements falsification by UKVI but upon administrative and judicial review,another claim was made that there was an error from UKVI about the visa cancellation and was asked to present another bank statement covering another date but my fear now is that the money has been removed since the second day the visa was issued,Kindly advise on the bank statement to present cos the same account number was insisted upon submission.

Thanks.

Simple.... Push the money back nah...and Print out the statement don't know if the 28days rule applies oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tunsjimmy: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
For University of Westminster, you have send financial document showing that you have enough funds to pay the balance of your school fees and student upkeep. The fund will need to have been in your account for 28 days before they will review for CAS issuance.All this is after paying you deposit.

ezixt:

Congratulations. I'm also headed to University of Westminster for January. I'm waiting for My CAS.

How long did it take before you got your CAS after paying your deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2021
ifunanya84:
Just informed her now but she is a bit skeptical that they will say it was issued on same date. Please who has been in thus situation before.
I'd appreciate.

that's the only way to get a birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Abyflab:

Thanks.
This will require miracle, but I would just suggest you print the 28 days again for them if it has not exceed 31days.... however they might confirm the balance. But why did you move the money and where did you move it to? Transfer it back now.
You might escape bank falsification which is 10 years ban. Tender a genuine statement.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WuraolaD: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Yes. Go with your son on his appointment date but make sure you go very early like 5:30am you will pay 42k for yours. It’s also advisable to allow them scan for you .

teeboi77:
Good morning All,Please it possible to do walk-in @ Ikeja TLS without getting appointment online??My Son have appointment for Tuesday but myself and the youngest son have not been able to book appointment on TLS date so we can generate reference/confirmation mail they always send to mail upon booking,we have not been able to get date,only priority and super priority date kept showing.

Can we just go with the boy that has appointment and then say we want to do walk-in?

Can we also upload document without booking the Tls appointment or we will have to do assisted service for them to upload for us and do we have to pay for that too or it's part of the 42k walk-in fee?

Or we just go with our checklist print out and passport??

We have not been able to pick any date online for us to even pay and upload documents.

Kindly assist with response and advise on how to go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2021
jay123000:

Simple.... Push the money back nah...and Print out the statement don't know if the 28days rule applies oo
I think it will apply. Cos he hasn’t gotten back his passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
WuraolaD:
Yes. Go with your son on his appointment date but make sure you go very early like 5:30am you will pay 42k for yours. It’s also advisable to allow them scan for you .

How much for the scan if I may ask and why is it advisable? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kk. She is saying they will see its recent. I have already to explain why the issue date is recent.
Thank you.
Gann:
that's the only way to get a birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boss am in your shoes also...Family of 5 about submitting anytime Next week ....Pls how much did they charge you for standard fee pls visa fee not included...just want to know the amount for standard fee cause I known priority is €220...And how much did u pay for Each kid IHS.....your response will help alot

tunsjimmy:
VISA ALERT!!!
Family of 5
Priority for Father and Mother, Children standard

Biometrics on 5th November, walk in for 4 while the main applicant has an appointment.
Request for additional document(evidence of any further work history or study undertaken in the last 3 years) on November 10th and the document was sent on 11th November.
Application transferred to VAC on 18th November and passport picked up by applicant on 19th all approved and granted.
University of Westminster here I come ,January 2022 resumption.

Guys, don't be discouraged ,package your application with genuine documents. If you can fill online do it otherwise engage an agent to do for you but make sure you consult widely. Wishing everyone looking forward to their approval success.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tunsjimmy: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
The each child's IHS's cost is $1009.46 and $498 for standard visa payment.All the best bro.

ExpressBoy:
Boss am in your shoes also...Family of 5 about submitting anytime Next week ....Pls how much did they charge you for standard fee pls visa fee not included...just want to know the amount for standard fee cause I known priority is €220...And how much did u pay for Each kid IHS.....your response will help alot

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezixt: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
tunsjimmy:
For University of Westminster, you have send financial document showing that you have enough funds to pay the balance of your school fees and student upkeep. The fund will need to have been in your account for 28 days before they will review for CAS issuance.All this is after paying you deposit.

I have paid my deposit. I'm only counting down to the 28days of having sufficient money for the balance of my fees and upkeep. I just want to know from your experience how long it takes after submitting the financial statement for them to issue CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezixt: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dee2016:
When the University asks for a bank statement to issue CAS, the bank statement funds should have been held for how long?

It's usually 28 days for most schools, though some schools ask for longer periods like 2 months. Heard yesterday that Sunderland ask for 6 months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
tunsjimmy:

Congratulations. I am going to university of huddersfield. Please, i paid the school initial deposit within the 28 days window, since i still have sufficient fund to cover the balance tuition fee and maintenance. I hope am safe. Meanwhile am using my salary account as POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tayetaiwo123: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please who has used keystone bank for pof and has gotten visa. Pls I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please how much is visa+ priority fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
ifunanya84:
I'd appreciate.

Tell her to tell them to backdate it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same here! When did you apply?

Konyinsola0001:
Hello who has gotten an offer an UNIVERSITY of Swansea haven’t heard from them after the school asked to provide a reference letter which I have provided ��please any one with same issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.