Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1278685 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Git the same mail too.....plus a call from them.
I protested the IELTS requirement to the lady over the phone. She said I should call the International admissions team and discuss it with them.

vickky4:

I also got same mail Bt tot dey will accept Wassce, please what the latest, are we goin go be considered or make we move on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Engineerito: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
House I applied to Swansea university i check my application status this what I saw there: Decision Status Partially Completed. What does it mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

You do realize that the Nigerian law doesn't permit Civil Partnership right?
The UKVI didn't talk about girlfriend on their website.
In Nigeria, you're either married or you're single. You can't do UK dependant visa for a girlfriend from Nigeria. Unmarried partner is Civil Partnership. Our law does not recognize it.

This aint accurate, it is stated on there criteria requirements.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

You do realize that the Nigerian law doesn't permit Civil Partnership right?
The UKVI didn't talk about girlfriend on their website.
In Nigeria, you're either married or you're single. You can't do UK dependant visa for a girlfriend from Nigeria. Unmarried partner is Civil Partnership. Our law does not recognize it.
But that’s not true bro.. pls let’s be mindful of the information we share. I have seen civil law partners that both got visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Probably. But I think there are other ways to address matters. Better words to communicate with and trust me your message will be heard.

bali233:

I doubt if he meant it that way. Pls I know everyone is quite agitated because of visa and admission issues. But lets try and be subtle with others and not read negative meanings to somethings. Its just like a caterer advertising "Are u lazy to cook? lets help you".
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Engineerito:
House I applied to Swansea university i check my application status this what I saw there: Decision Status Partially Completed. What does it mean?
Did you just ask what "Partially Completed" means?
Chineke!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Ugool:
Probably. But I think there are other ways to address matters. Better words to communicate with and trust me your message will be heard.

ok am sure we all here have noted this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks too �

bali233:

ok am sure we all here have noted this. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Amazoner01:

But that’s not true bro.. pls let’s be mindful of the information we share. I have seen civil law partners that both got visa.
Nigeria does not have Civil Partnership in her laws! Who gave them Civil Partnership certificate? Or document?
Go to the embassy with your girlfriend and show them just your "Hey baby" WhatsApp messages naa, let's see who'd grant her dependant visa.
How many Nigerians have lived together with their girlfriends for 2 years? Talk more of having utility bills in their names together? Or Tenancy Agreement?
Hahahaha!
You people are funny on this forum sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm...e be like TLS officers dey this thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

Nigeria does not have Civil Partnership in her laws! Who gave them Civil Partnership certificate? Or document?
Go to the embassy with your girlfriend and show them just your "Hey baby" WhatsApp messages naa, let's see who'd grant her dependant visa.
How many Nigerians have lived together with their girlfriends for 2 years? Talk more of having utility bills in their names together? Or Tenancy Agreement?
Hahahaha!

Correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Anyone travelled with Egypt air before. Read somewhere that its for British citizens and its on the red list.
Please how true is that?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Pasuma23:
Good everyone. Please I have done my TB test. I don't have tuberculosis. Buy on the x-ray column they ticked abnormal. Should I be worried about this. I don't know what do.
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2021
eyedd:
Hello, Asking for a friend.

He wants to bring his girlfriend as a dependant but they're not married yet. He's in the UK already studying. But he has a partner over in Nigeria ( Not married ). Is it possible to bring the said person as a dependant?

If your friend can show documents that him and his partner have stayed together for two years why not.

This is not very common most people prefer to come back and get married and then go back together. I feel there is more advantages when they are a couple. I don't know sha just saying lols

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2021
ifunanya84:
Anyone travelled with Egypt air before. Read somewhere that its for British citizens and its on the red list.
Please how true is that?.
FALSE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

Hahahaha!
someone also stated before ..You’re not proofing it to Nigerian embassy that doesn’t allow such laws. To be best of my knowledge, Uk government allows such same as Canada and it is clearly stated on their website without Nigeria exception. Furthermore I have seen people use that route especially Canada and a single case in Uk. How they were able to convince them isn’t my issue but the fact remains that they did. You can’t know it all you know!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Amazoner01:

someone also stated before ..You’re not proofing it to Nigerian embassy that doesn’t allow such laws. To be best of my knowledge, Uk government allows such same as Canada and it is clearly stated on their website without Nigeria exception. Furthermore I have seen people use that route especially Canada and a single case in Uk. How they were able to convince them isn’t my issue but the fact remains that they did. You can’t know it all you know!!!
Ok, Jeff Bezos.
Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2021
em7even:

Ok, Jeff Bezos.
Good luck.
� joker

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2021
ifunanya84:
Haba, stop being harsh.
He totally understands dats why he explained why he brought it here. Perhaps some pple here must have also had same experience. If you didnt have anything to say you would have just ignored.
Let's try to be nice with our comments to pple.
This is one of the reasons Nigeria is a mess. We don't ever want to do the right thing. We are always emotional rather than logical. How do you go to the airport to wait for a ship? How do you put a round peg in a square hole?
That's why your politicians will embezzle public funds and cause all sorts of havoc while in office and comes back to apologize after leaving office and he becomes a saint.
Please, go and drink water.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Gbemst:

I’m getting in also
I don't understand this comment.
Yes I am in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Flutterwave vs. Other means

Please has anyone recent experience of using Flutterwave's virtual card to pay visa and IHS fees? Please how much was the rate?

Conversely, is there any other means to pay that's less expensive and convenient?

Please share. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2021
skarlet:
Flutterwave vs. Other means

Please has anyone recent experience of using Flutterwave's virtual card to pay visa and IHS fees? Please how much was the rate?

Conversely, is there any other means to pay that's less expensive and convenient?

Please share. Thanks

If you have or can get a domiciliary account, buy dollars at the black market and fund the account, and pay using the card linked to the account. It is cheaper than Flutterwave.
Although the difference isn't much, reportedly. But of course, "much" could be subjective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ifunanya84: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Ofcos u will always sound this way so I never expected less. Try n free yourself from ur way of thinking.

em7even:

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is a mess. We don't ever want to do the right thing. We are always emotional rather than logical. How do you go to the airport to wait for a ship? How do you put a round peg in a square hole?
That's why your politicians will embezzle public funds and cause all sorts of havoc while in office and comes back to apologize after leaving office and he becomes a saint.
Please, go and drink water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.