Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257170 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stfranko2: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Congratulations, please how did you work out the required amount for your proof of fund for you and your dependant.
quote author=tunsjimmy post=107790731]VISA ALERT!!!
Family of 5
Priority for Father and Mother, Children standard

Biometrics on 5th November, walk in for 4 while the main applicant has an appointment.
Request for additional document(evidence of any further work history or study undertaken in the last 3 years) on November 10th and the document was sent on 11th November.
Application transferred to VAC on 18th November and passport picked up by applicant on 19th all approved and granted.
University of Westminster here I come ,January 2022 resumption.

Guys, don't be discouraged ,package your application with genuine documents. If you can fill online do it otherwise engage an agent to do for you but make sure you consult widely. Wishing everyone looking forward to their approval success.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you very much!

quote author=ojiforeal post=107803076]U will be able to upload after choosing appointment date. All the best!

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi .can we connect ? I'm also for Sheffield hallam university. Thank you
Adebeewhy:
Hi,
I'm also for Sheffield Hallam. Let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi..cawe connect also? I'm heading to Sheffield hallam university too
superplus:

I'm heading to Sheffield Hallam university by God'sgrace. I have sent you an email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duchess90(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello,

Does the date in question cover the time of the visa cancellation, administrative review and to date? If you have used the funds for other processes such as flight, accommodation etc, then print the current statement and submit along with your invoices the funds were used for.

If it is a borrowed POF and you have returned it, then that's unfortunate.

Cheers

Abyflab:
Kindly advise,my UK visa was cancelled due to claimed bank statements falsification by UKVI but upon administrative and judicial review,another claim was made that there was an error from UKVI about the visa cancellation and was asked to present another bank statement [b]covering another date [/b]but my fear now is that the money has been removed since the second day the visa was issued,Kindly advise on the bank statement to present cos the same account number was insisted upon submission.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi there, how did you go about securing an accomodation at Sheffield hallam? I'll need one in January. Thank you
misxge21:

Hi, did you get any assistance? I’m coming in this weekend and I still don’t have accommodation. Kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello .. I'm in need of accomodation at Sheffield hallam university. Please help
Kenny4smart:
Anyone in Sheffield Hallam University in need of a shared accomodation? Holla me immediately.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Didor2021: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=ibk5891 post=107792273]Coventry delay in issuing CAS?

Am scared already.....because of PoF matter. Plan did u do any interview for
Have you done your interview? Almost 2 weeks they are yet to acknowledge my deposit. I have send several mails and tge telex without response from coventry.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoajiri(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bradford scholars, please how does one defer admission from January 2022 to September 2022 intake after paying the £2,000 deposit?
The TB test will be ready on 23rd Nov. (Deadline) but the POF is still being sorted out.

Is it also true that the POF must remain in the account beyond the usual 28 days till after arrival in the UK because one will be asked to confirm the balance at the point of entry.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bank transfer
Folabifreeman:
If you're going to University of Bolton for January 2022.

How did you pay your 4500 deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Farida93:
Bank transfer

Hi farida. What bank details did you use to send to Bolton.. screenshot it please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dicheekah: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good day all. I have been a silent reader on this thread for a while and have been processing my application myself all thanks to the contribution of everyone.

I successfully chose an appointment date and paid for priority service for myself.

However, on trying to pay for my husband, the payment page took a while to load up after submitting card details. I got a blank page after that.

The problem is that I have been debited without a confirmation mail from them. Also, when I tried to start all over again, the payment is not reflecting on his profile.

I called my bank and they said payment was successful but it is not showing on the tls portal.

Trying to even pay again is out of it because it is only bringing up super priority option.

Please, has anyone faced this issue before. I have tried all the numbers I can find online but none is going through.

How possible is it to get a refund and how do I go about it? Gurus in the house please help!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwashaun(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
URGENT PLEASE
URGENT PLEASE
URGENT PLEASE
URGENT PLEASE

@justwise and gurus �����
I got a non straightforward mail from UKVI to send supporting documents to explain study gap. I am going to get an auto response after replying the mail? Because I didn't get one Upon replying.

This is the mail I was asked to send to

Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

I have double checked. I want to know if there is anything to worry about by not getting auto response.
Also if I can use another mail to reply if I am to get auto response

Please I need a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
oluwashaun:
URGENT PLEASE

I got a non straightforward mail from UKVI to send supporting documents to explain study gap. I am going to get an auto response after replying the mail? Because I didn't get one Upon replying.

Please I need a response

Did you apply with your own bank statement or with parent statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tbaba05:

dramadiddy no mail from you too , can you please drop your email address .
can’t just drop my mail, cc seunosewa mails are not going through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwashaun(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
My Bank statement.

Please I need answer to my question. Was I supposed to get an auto response?

Folabifreeman:

Did you apply with your own bank statement or with parent statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please I'm waiting for an offer from my school. But I want to know if I need to change my name at the bank since I'm married and applying using my husband's name. I have all the documents to make the change. Just asking if it is necessary

And also if birth certificate is needed at any point as I'm not with mine. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let's connect am also going to Sheffield Halam University. Thanks
[quote author=Chivvy07 post=107804020]Hi .can we connect ? I'm also for Sheffield hallam university. Thank you
[/quo
te]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yes,you are supposed to get an auto response,check to be sure you sent the mail to the right address.My wife got a mail on Tuesday to send employment history she responded same day with no response and on checking I noticed a mistake in the email we responded to,so check well

Did you receive the NSF mail today?

oluwashaun:
URGENT PLEASE

Please I need a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
FrankFrenzy:

Please what stage are you at right now with your application?
Have you been issued CAS?
If yes, how long did it take?
I want to pay my deposit this week

you can go ahead with your deposit they are very fast issuing CAS, it takes between 5days after confirmation of your deposit. Which campus are you going? London or Newcastle??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jokunle(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
jay123000:

Swansea deposit is £2000 and 10 working days for CAS to be issue..
So apparently it’s 10 days not 5 right because it’s been five days and I am wondering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Hi farida. What bank details did you use to send to Bolton.. screenshot it please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by superplus(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chivvy07:
Hi..cawe connect also? I'm heading to Sheffield hallam university too

Sure. I have sent you an email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwashaun(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Got the NSF mail yesterday and responded Immediately and didn't get any response...

Just checked the mail now and its correct. But still haven't gotten any auto response

teeboi77:
Yes,you are supposed to get an auto response,check to be sure you sent the mail to the right address.My wife got a mail on Tuesday to send employment history she responded same day with no response and on checking I noticed a mistake in the email we responded to,so check well

Did you receive the NSF mail today?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chivvy07(f): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi..sent you an email.
EBUNME:
Let's connect am also going to Sheffield Halam University. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by quolahpoh: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
iVentHub:

Drop me your email address i will reach out

quolahpoh@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Farida93 post=107809677][/quote]

Thank u.
Have u gotten CAS?
If yes how many days did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Not at all…..my account hasn’t been debited yet, I filled the form A on Wednesday
Folabifreeman:

Thank u.
Have u gotten CAS?
If yes how many days did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Newcastle,
What about you?
I was advised in the unconditional offer letter to secure appointment with a team to confirm my eligibility before I pay my initial deposit. Did you also experience same?

mechoau:

you can go ahead with your deposit they are very fast issuing CAS, it takes between 5days after confirmation of your deposit. Which campus are you going? London or Newcastle??

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.