Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257854 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mystikal(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Yes I used them that was last year.

I really hope they are legit enough as I want to book and pay for a bed and breakfast accommodation in five(5) days in Glasgow while I search for a permanent accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

POF Accepted by the University – Oct 29th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Visa Application – Nov 5th

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

CAS Used Update – Nov 17th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Application moved to VAC – Nov 22nd

Collection Mail – Nov 22nd

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

University of Strathclyde, Glasgow here I come in Jesus name (Amen)!!!

Congrats!!! Is it standard visa?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Might be experience on the field. I told someone here na that I know people who attended the school they are doing very well in uk and in Nigeria.

There are many educational rankings. One school sitting at bottom might be doing very well in other educational rankings.
sad sad I was expecting your response 2 days ago about using salary account as POF and when to start counting your 28 days window, having deducted my initial deposit during this period, whether to start after deducting after the deposit but instead you quoted someone you have issue with to come answer me... grin grin grin.

Finally I was able to ask nigeria rep of the school I intend going about it.

I hope you doing great.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2021
mystikal:

I really hope they are legit enough as I want to book and pay for a bed and breakfast accommodation in five(5) days in Glasgow while I search for a permanent accommodation

I booked a place with them when I arrived in Sheffield during the lockdown. I used Google map to check their location. Then I called them to make inquires on how to book.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Thanks so much.
zeezlagos:
Thanks.
Spouse: Marriage Cert, Family Pictures, TB test result, My CAS & POF
kid: Birth certificate, Family Pictures, TB test Result, Parental Consent Letter, Home office consent (U will see this at the end of the child application form), My CAS and Proof of Fund.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Mikool101:

sad sad I was expecting your response 2 days ago about using salary account as POF and when to start counting your 28 days window, having deducted my initial deposit during this period, whether to start after deducting after the deposit but instead you quoted someone you have issue with to come answer me... grin grin grin.

Finally I was able to ask nigeria rep of the school I intend going about it.

I hope you doing great.

Sorry o jare no vex. That's the best person to ask when it comes to pof. POF can be very tricky.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

Congratulations, I remember reading about your first refusal. Thank God you didn’t give up.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations to you and everyone who just got their visa miracle... God is indeed faithful!
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lheman: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations!
Did you pay the full tuition before applying or just the tuition deposit?
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wibar: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Uk2022:

I will be calling and mailing them again today, if I don't get reply , na to visit them for their ikeja office oo
haha no time man Dey we need to make there crowded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Prince111111: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2021
caleb00:

Yep
Sorry bro, I want to ask an important question about Middlesex..very urgent. Please drop your mail add
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Sorry o jare no vex. That's the best person to ask when it comes to pof. POF can be very tricky.
grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ademidun1:
Update- Passport delivered and visa granted. I returned all glory to the almighty God, and many thanks to @Justwise and other people who advised when I was so confused.
@dramadiddy, hope you also hear good news from them soon.

sigh I really hope, congratulations to you! Safe travels

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amazoner01:

Congrats and amen for dramadiddy
amen o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Did you apply for Visa with the same Bank statement used to collect CAS? Pls answer sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats brother

teeboi77:
VISA ALERT

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Huge congratulations!

Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ademidun1:
Update- Passport delivered and visa granted. I returned all glory to the almighty God, and many thanks to @Justwise and other people who advised when I was so confused.
@dramadiddy, hope you also hear good news from them soon.

Did you apply for Visa with same 28 days statement u used to get CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SwayB(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
teeboi77:
VISA ALERT

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats man!

teeboi77:
VISA ALERT

Application Submitted: 9th November

Biometrics (Priority) : 11th November

Additional Information required(Employment History) 16th November

Paid mail :19th November

Response to paid mail: 22nd November

Collection mail : 22nd November

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd.

To God be the glory...Thank you Jesus.

Dependents had biometrics on 16th November (Standard) ,looking forward to positive response and collection mail for all three dependents.

Thanks to everyone on this platform for all the guidance and advise.

Thank you Jesus......

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
So, Does it mean, i am the only one going to university of central lancashire (UCLAN)
I am simply asking How long does it take UCLAN to issue CAS after all conditions has been meet and Deposit paid.
Finish!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JMystique(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please what's the fastest I can renew my passport in Nigeria. They're all saying 3 weeks but I desperately need it before then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onibokun10(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
They changed it to unconditional offer and issued CAS.

User10011:
Lastly, after making payment and submitting the docs, did they change the offer to unconditional or they just issued CAS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
teeboi77:
VISA ALERT

Application Submitted: 9th November

Biometrics (Priority) : 11th November

Additional Information required(Employment History) 16th November

Paid mail :19th November

Response to paid mail: 22nd November

Collection mail : 22nd November

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd.

To God be the glory...Thank you Jesus.

Dependents had biometrics on 16th November (Standard) ,looking forward to positive response and collection mail for all three dependents.

Thanks to everyone on this platform for all the guidance and advise.

Thank you Jesus......

Congratulations. Thank You Jesus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
lovable85:
Visa alert

University: teeside university

School application: april 2021

Admitted : may 2021

Submitted questionnaire and maintenance documents: Sept 12th & sept 30th

CAS: nov 12th

Filled and submitted visa application: nov 12th

Biometrics: nov 16th

Cas used email: nov 19th

Collection email : Nov 22nd

Passport delivery: Nov 23rd

Special thanks to those who take out time to answer questions and those who ask too

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrPres: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good day everyone. Many thanks for the useful information here. Please can i pay for Visa and IHS with my Dollar domiciliary account? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats dear. So happy for you.
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajokeade0177: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Josefy2:

TEESIDE is the most useless school. They stopped issuing CAS because of too many applicants.
it takes them 3 months to refund school fees. I regret applying to that rubbish school.

I’m going to teesside as well,I’m yet to get my CAS,let’s connect.

Please what do you mean by stopped issuing CAs?
Have they officially said they have stopped?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is this not same Teeside they said haven't started issuing CAS.
Congrats dear.

lovable85:
Visa alert

University: teeside university

School application: april 2021

Admitted : may 2021

Submitted questionnaire and maintenance documents: Sept 12th & sept 30th

CAS: nov 12th

Filled and submitted visa application: nov 12th

Biometrics: nov 16th

Cas used email: nov 19th

Collection email : Nov 22nd

Passport delivery: Nov 23rd

Special thanks to those who take out time to answer questions and those who ask too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mine took one week in Lagos alausa

JMystique:
Please what's the fastest I can renew my passport in Nigeria. They're all saying 3 weeks but I desperately need it before then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ray800:
Hello guys.

Leeds beckett university finally issued me unconditional offer yesterday. Next step now is to pay the tuition fee.

Please is leeds city good in terms of getting part time job and also cheaper accomodation? Are there many nigerians living in leeds also?

September or January
I also have an offer from them for September
Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
stephoye:
Good morning my people. Those of you who used UBA to pay your deposit, were you asked to write a letter of REQUEST TO USE FORM A by the bank?
Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.