Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250961 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
I did mine at TLS Ikeja too o. Fingers crossed, we will rejoice soon.
oluwashaun:
I so did on the 16th. TLS Ikeja and I haven't gotten collection mail..
I Don tire...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
The way some of you trust on social media it's so amazing.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
kindly drop full gist
Aprokodaughter:
The way some of you trust on social media it's so amazing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

POF Accepted by the University – Oct 29th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Visa Application – Nov 5th

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

CAS Used Update – Nov 17th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Application moved to VAC – Nov 22nd

Collection Mail – Nov 22nd

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

University of Strathclyde, Glasgow here I come in Jesus name (Amen)!!!

Congratulations!!! Everyone in here will smile at last!

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
They said to give it another day or two sad

Mikool101:

Did you collect the number of the banker that treated your Form A. Try and call them. I called the lady that did mine 2 days after I was debited and she sent it that same I asked for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
ritzzybaron:
I sent a paid mail this afternoon. I will receive my own Collection mail tomorrow in Jesus mighty name.

When did you do your biometric and did your receive any NSF?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawu. Thank you.

onibokun10:
They changed it to unconditional offer and issued CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawu, thank you

onibokun10:
They changed it to unconditional offer and issued CAS.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
ritzzybaron:
I sent a paid mail this afternoon. I will receive my own Collection mail tomorrow in Jesus mighty name.
Oya receive your visa!!! grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Egocen:
kindly drop full gist

Kindly tell us the full gist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chisom09: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
ritzzybaron:

Pls what's the content of your paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
babyfaze1900:
Visa Alert!

Admission - 7th October

CAS - Nov 8th. (The school sent it when my proof of fund was day 22)

Visa Application (Priority) - Nov 11th. Appointment booked for 16th November

Biometrics - Nov 12 Walk in

Application received at DMC - Nov 15th

NSF Mail - Nov 17th (Employment history was asked because of 9 years study gap and I submitted all previous appointment letters and two letters of recommendations from 2 of my current clients)

Application transfered back to VAC and Collection mail - Nov 22nd

Passport Collected - Nov 23rd

From day 1, I had followed this thread and gathered information where necessary. And every step of the way, I knew what to do. I will advise people, no matter how hard it is to keep up with this thread, try to. You will learn a great deal. We all can make excuses of not having time. I can argue that I'm the busiest person in the world. But if I have to wake in the night to learn something from this thread by reading every comment, I will. I actually did and I can almost answer most questions here from the answers I got here myself.

Let me encourage you to read. Read page 1 and go back to posts from October 1. By the time you get to October 20, you will almost understand most of the processes involved in this endeavor. If it's important, you will create time. And please it's easy to make mistakes with the visa application. Vet the details like 20 times before you proceed to ihs page. My 5 cents.

I pray to God to ease our affairs and may our desires come through.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
I did my biometrics Nov 16th. No, I didn’t get any NSF mail.

joideviv:

When did you do your biometric and did your receive any NSF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amen oo grin grin
Amazoner01:

Oya receive your visa!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Basically, I asked for the status as I am due for a decision since I paid for priority service.
Chisom09:

Pls what's the content of your paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morike94(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
How is it done going with dependant as Post grad student?

My international passport and my school documents all had my first surname, do I need to change to my husband’s surname before he can apply for visa as my dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
How do one do the Walk-in Biometrics? Are there people specially for it? How do I go about it?. I want to apply for Visa tomorrow and do walk-in tomorrow as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olizzz(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
s3nn2x:
Please, I have a 7am flight from Lagos on Sunday and I plan to do the test on Friday. It would be appreciated if anyone could recommend a reliable Covid-19 test centre in Lagos that can release the result within 24 hours. Thank you.

Synlab is okay. Please can you update us about your travel on Sunday? If the test is still required for fully vaccinated people?
Safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Prince111111:

Sorry bro, I want to ask an important question about Middlesex..very urgent. Please drop your mail add

Ok bro feel free to ask or shoot me an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by s3nn2x(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
olizzz:

Synlab is okay. Please can you update us about your travel on Sunday? If the test is still required for fully vaccinated people?
Safe trip.

I am not traveling to the UK at the moment. I just felt that I would get the information here because I have been following this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good evening everyone please I got my unconditional offer letter from Oxford Brookes university as I have paid my deposit. I’m just seeing now that the English language requirement is IELTS academic but I submitted general instead and yet I was still given an offer. Please was it that they made a mistake and is IELTS compulsory to apply for my visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Prince111111: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
caleb00:

Ok bro feel free to ask or shoot me an email
Thanks bro.. olaprince033@gmail.com
Please say hi to me there I will be waiting for you there. It's a personal enquiries please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
BolaT53:
Good evening everyone please I got my unconditional offer letter from Oxford Brookes university as I have paid my deposit. I’m just seeing now that the English language requirement is IELTS academic but I submitted general instead and yet I was still given an offer. Please was it that they made a mistake and is IELTS compulsory to apply for my visa.

This is confusing...Did Oxford Brookes University actually give you an Unconditional Offer?

They can't give an Unconditional Offer and tell you to write IELTS again. Its confusing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please I need contact to forward my email to about my TB test. I booked and was given 9th of Jan which is too far. Who can I send a mail to for a closer date please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeyusuf2000: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fourcade:
Anyone here gotten CAS from Manchester Metropolitan University. I would love to know their conditions.
How long did it take you to get CAS after paying deposit.
Is the discount stated on your CAS letter ?

I got an unconditional offer today and it was stated that the discount will reflect on your CAS.

My own challenge is that POF wont be ready until 24 of Dec with is too close to January 10 when session will resume.

Can one resume after January 10.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mail iom lagos and anuja back. U will get it
joyblinks:
Please I need contact to forward my email to about my TB test. I booked and was given 9th of Jan which is too far. Who can I send a mail to for a closer date please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by azingo: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
BolaT53:

If the school gave you unconditional offer and have not told you explicitly they need an additional ielts from you, it means the school has used your general ielts to assess you... The school will state it on your CAS that they have done their English assessment on you via online and you don't need to submit any further proof English to ukvi.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OllyRay143: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
@justwise and all Guru's in the house

Just need clarification if I can take out of my POF after printing the statement to pay for IHS, VISA and PRIORITY FEES for a family of 5.

I'm concerned about my balance if they call the bank to verify the statement.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Do not take a dime out of your POF until your visa is approved...

Don’t shoot yourself in the leg...

Find another means for your IHS, Priority and Visa Fee...

OllyRay143:
@justwise and all Guru's in the house

Just need clarification if I can take out of my POF after printing the statement to pay for IHS, VISA and PRIORITY FEES for a family of 5.

I'm concerned about my balance if they call the bank to verify the statement.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
skarlet:
GLOBUS OR PROVIDUS BANKS FOR POF

Hello, please has anyone experience with Globus or Providus banks for PoF? My partners are proposing either of these but I'm not very comfortable.

Kindly advise. Thanks

So far with the confirmation I have received, a few friends used GLobus and they are all in the UK now! It shouldn't be a problem...

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isetoluwase: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I moved to Norway in August on student visa but I m planning to move to uk in Jan with my dependants due to some personal reasons. Can I submit two statement of account for my POF? One will be my Norwegian account showing my tuition bal and living
xpenses while d other will be a Nigerian account showing d living expenses for my dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joytemi: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello everybody.
I have an unconditional offer from Bradford for Sept 2022.
Does anyone know if they do preCAS interview.
Also if anybody has information about the school generally like getting part-time jobs etc.
A very important question
When they say u can only apply for Visa atleast 6months bfr study date.If it's for Sept 2022
Will that be March or April?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.