Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254481 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
It depends on the University.
I have an MBA and when I applied for another Masters some universities I applied to, said they couldn't offer me admission while the university i accepted its offer stated in my CAS i had a previous Masters.

opeoyek:
I stated that I have an MSc when I was applying for a admission. Will this affect my chances of getting a visa? My CAS has just been issued and I am required to provide evidence of my masters degree qualification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
adeyusuf2000:
Please Help!!!.

Please i need help how to book appointment at in lagos.

I have checking the site for since a week now and no available date.

I send email to OIM every day no response.

Help, January is close already.

When you send a mail to IOM, there are things you must do.
tell them your destination country, tell them it is urgent, attach the bio date page of your passport.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have two offers already, only concerned about the justification for applying for another masters degree. I am mainly comcernesd about getting a visa
OluAjo:
It depends on the University.
I have an MBA and when I applied for another Masters some universities I applied to, said they couldn't offer me admission while the university i accepted its offer stated in my CAS i had a previous Masters.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lordfiido(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
bali233:

wow what course pls
International Finance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ItunuMo: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mikool101:

I have a conditional offer from university of Huddersfield.

I do too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
You will get your visa.
I know friends who went for their second masters and got their visa.
Don't worry.

opeoyek:
I have two offers already, only concerned about the justification for applying for another masters degree. I am mainly comcernesd about getting a visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rabato:
Good afternoon everyone. Please help me check their calculation out

Tuition fee balance is = 9500 pounds
Living expenses 1023*9= 9207

9500+9207 = 18707 pounds

My Pof is 13.8 million naira. Please will this be enough? Thank you

Yes , more than enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tosinjacobs2021:
……
Hello House,

Please can my mum sponsor me and my two children.

If yes? How can I go about ?

She can only sponsor you if you are using her bank statement and support with consent letter from her and your birth certificate

She can assist you and your kids if she puts all necessary funds for all of you in your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Didor2021: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
dapreal:
Good day fellas,
Please who applied to Coventry that has gotten CAS? Paid my tuition since 12th of October and no sign of CAS. Submitted my POF and my sponsor POF.

I am in the same shoe with you. I am still waiting on then for my credibility Interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toyesdinho: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
please Justwise and other gurus in the house, is Nysc Certificate needed throughout the process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okehsmiley: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
It wont affect anything. I had a previous MBA from the UK, it was also stated in my CAS for my current MSC. I am in the UK now.

opeoyek:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
ItunuMo:

I do too
I have their CAS now. Where you able to fulfil their conditions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toyesdinho:
please Justwise and other gurus in the house, is Nysc Certificate needed throughout the process?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who's going to University of Bolton and has gotten CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Gigli:

She can only sponsor you if you are using her bank statement and support with consent letter from her and your birth certificate

She can assist you and your kids if she puts all necessary funds for all of you in your account

Gigli i see say u dey try mail me. Kennykale@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Last week i sent a paid email and I was told a decision has been made on my application yet I haven't gotten the collection email.

Is it possible that my passport is ready for collection?
Has anyone picked up their passport without getting the collection email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Biometrics done today but still shows red on the tracking site…. I hope all is okay oh���….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oofay: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Okay. Thank you.

kennykale:

UBA does it in 3 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
DhammiBB:
Biometrics done today but still shows red on the tracking site…. I hope all is okay oh���….

Wat abt the transfered to dmc, is it red as well. Itz a general issue today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
No, transferred to dmc shows green, received by dmc is green also… just that biometrics is red….

Okay, thanks will check back tomorrow so see if changes have been made….

alabi31:

Wat abt the transfered to dmc, is it red as well. Itz a general issue today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissLarry: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
PLEASE HELP!!!

I just got a conditional offer from the university of Strathclyde for January 2022 intake and I have to meet two conditions before 10th of December.

1. I need to submit ielts score of 6.5. I thought my WAEC could cover up for that.

2. I need to pay a deposit of 2k pounds

Also, it was stated on the offer that I am eligible for the deans international merit award of 4K pounds.
Do I need to apply for the scholarship or it will be on the unconditional offer?

Can I meet up for January intake cos I’m so confused right now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Janetale:
Yes, it is

Hmmmm while filling my IHS form when applying for my dependant visa I stated "no" but when asked to chose if my wife's course was a Master's degree course I shose "yes". My wife is currently doing her maters (MSc). Is that okay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Khamon:
i just came across this question while filling my application,
is our course NQF7 Course.
i am going for a masters degree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
MissLarry:
PLEASE HELP!!!

I just got a conditional offer from the university of Strathclyde for January 2022 intake and I have to meet two conditions before 10th of December.

1. I need to submit ielts score of 6.5. I thought my WAEC could cover up for that.

Also, it was stated on the offer that I am eligible for the deans international merit award of 4K pounds.
Do I need to apply for the scholarship or it will be on the unconditional offer?

1. you need to check the earliest ielts exam date by the test centers and see if you can meet up with the timeline

2. I suggest you do the above and confirm you can write the exam and get your result before 10th of December before you pay this

3. Once you get an unconditional offer, the 4k scholarship will come with it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yutepapi: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
DhammiBB:
No, transferred to dmc shows green, received by dmc is green also… just that biometrics is red….

Okay, thanks will check back tomorrow so see if changes have been made….

What about application transferred to VAC; is it showing green too?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
MissLarry:
PLEASE HELP!!!

you have to pay your deposit as soon as possible and i reccomend either you use uba or access ...though i use black market for mine because i have to complete my own conditional offer before december 3 and i cant risk the bank issues and in my school they accept letter of proficiency in english as long as the date i graduated is less than 5yrs so i will advice to inquire if you can use that as well so you can apply for it from your school .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please on this study route. Where does a masters student fall while trying to calculate IHS amount.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
joyblinks:
Please on this study route. Where does a masters student fall while trying to calculate IHS amount.

student
student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by josieboy: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
opeoyek:

i had the same fears but got my visa, what area is your previous masters and what area is the current one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluthmaany: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anyone for Staffordshire university Jan 2022. Have you gotten an offer or CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
@justwise

Boss your expertise is urgently needed.

While filling the IHS form for tier 4 dependant visa. When asked if my wife's course was NQF7 Course I chose no, but when asked if it was a Master's degree course I chose yes. Not knowing NQF7/ RFQ7 are used interchangeably. Although when I was filling the main visa application form I stated the qualification she will be getting is RFQ7.

Is this mistake fatal? Your wift reply will be appreciated boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have asked this question 3 times today but got no response at all. #sadface
Is there any one on this platform with something similar to this?

quote author=OluAjo post=108096888]Last week i sent a paid email and I was told a decision has been made on my application yet I haven't gotten the collection email.

Is it possible that my passport is ready for collection?
Has anyone picked up their passport without getting the collection email?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.