Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259436 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ecton(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
You have a point. Although I was thinking it will be faster now due to the suspension on visit visa

DafePeejay:
Best guess is that they're unable to meet up with the timing stipulated for priority services, as they have way too many applications than ever. So are being truthful with the fact that no application will be concluded as fast as the timing they stipulated. No visas have been issued faster than 9 days in the last month(s).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Theonlyjrb: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please do all schools request for proof of fund to issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Feliwalt12: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=DafePeejay post=108323727]You can't be issued visas for part-time courses as an international student outside of the UK. So unless you want to complete the course online (if the option is available) or the university will reject your application.

Thanks for your response, I'm greatful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ih123:

So how do you know about ULAW when you're looking for admission. I even thought you were waiting for CAS.

I am waiting for CAS since I have also taken the PreCAS interview. Ulaw is just too slow at the moment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Theonlyjrb:

Some schools do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nah. Almost every school has unique requests before issuing CAS. But it's good to have your POF ready so you can send to the school and if they reply fast enough, you can apply for your visa immediately. Most schools will like to see that you have your POF ready.

Theonlyjrb:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mentholated: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:
Good evening house,

My hubby is curently in the UK as a student and I'm also in the UK as his dependent his student visa is going to expire in March, 2021. Now he wants me to apply for asylum in scotland. I don't know on what storyline, i just need an advice if it's a safe route to consider or i should just shut his idea. Please I'm in dire need of urgent advice

Every action or intended action in life has a reason. Can we know why he came up with this idea.

Is he not qualified for post study visa?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Queenzy123:

No, 30 days otherwise the vignette will expire

Most of the vignette I have seen thus far is issued with the inscription "Valid from and Valid until" , ie ''Valid from 20/08/21, Valid until 18/11/21''. This in turn means 90days and not 30 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
DafePeejay:
Hello, please I got the NSF email and replied the next day. But I am worried because they said I should quote my application reference in the subject. Is this the one that starts with GWF or VAF ? For those who have replied their NSF emails successfully, kindly reply me. Thank you!

The one that starts with GWF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mirol:
Good morning,
Pls am new here and I like to know the possibilities of getting a UK visa with a part-time course of study?

I think your question should be more explicit to get the answer you desire. Are you going for masters and your 1st degree was part time or you are looking at a part time study in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
I know it's December now so I'm putting it here for everyone. For nursing courses and all pre registration courses you have to start applications early because it's not a one step process for selection. After interview you have to do an RPL or a work port folio etc. By July alot of schools would have already completed interview.
I applied in January through May for both September 2021 and January 2022 intake and latest application deadline for most schools for was May/June. For my school, interviews was completed in June. July I received an email I passed the interview then in July ending we stated working on our RPL and submitted RPL in Oct 11. Got feedback for RPL mid November.
So no, try again next year but early this time so you can meet up.
missjack:
Good day great people.
I put applications since July for M.sc Nursing in 3-4 schools in the UK for January intake. I have not received any response from any of the schools since then. The only response I received from them is an automated response for receiving my application.

My agent told me that they need to sort out September applicants first before they can attend to January applicants.
How true is this guys
Please I need your advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mentholated:

Every action or intended action in life has a reason. Can we know why he came up with this idea.

Is he not qualified for post study visa?

He's yet to apply for post study but we scared because he worked more than required hours. But he said this asylum is just so we open to more options.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:
Good evening house,

My hubby is curently in the UK as a student and I'm also in the UK as his dependent his student visa is going to expire in March, 2021. Now he wants me to apply for asylum in scotland. I don't know on what storyline, i just need an advice if it's a safe route to consider or i should just shut his idea. Please I'm in dire need of urgent advice

March 2021 or March 2022?

Ask why he decided to toe that line

If it’s to stay back, you can go to school and then he’d be your dependent

Na so e suppose be

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:

He's yet to apply for post study but we scared because he worked more than required hours. But he said this asylum is just so we open to more options.

How come? Isn’t it the dependent that’s supposed to be working and covering for fees During term time while both of you work unlimited during school breaks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:
Good evening house,

Guys, please help me out on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

How come? Isn’t it the dependent that’s supposed to be working and covering for fees During term time while both of you work unlimited during school breaks?

I came into the uk late, i got into the uk in September. And my work here isn't as stable as his.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

March 2021 or March 2022?

Ask why he decided to toe that line

If it’s to stay back, you can go to school and then he’d be your dependent

Na so e suppose be

This was the initial plan, I'm just so confused as to how this asylum thought was born. I guess he thinks it's cheaper and if it goes through, i get 5yrs straight up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:

I came into the uk late, i got into the uk in September. And my work here isn't as stable as his.

Well, you should be able to switch to MSc and he’d be your dependent

The issue is, that may require some money which doesn’t look like you planned for before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okay great then. Thank you very much.

Bokoh:

The one that starts with GWF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Let’s us know the real problem before an advice can be issued. What’s the real reason why he didn’t want to apply for Post Study Visa and rather wants you to opt for ASYLUM??

You said he worked extra more than the 20 hours/Week as against the rules on his vignette, was he caught? Did anything happen?

Without getting a birds direction, it will be a futile exercise shooting stones in the air..

talantolo:

Guys, please help me out on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Goodnews from University of Strathclyde wink

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Icesnow(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
[/quote]Hi! Can u pls tell me the University you got admission in for Nursing and did u eventually do the Nursing Program in Kpladedia University? Asking on behalf of my sis. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
STENON:

Teesside mapami naw

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Let’s us know the real problem before an advice can be issued. What’s the real reason why he didn’t want to apply for Post Study Visa and rather wants you to opt for ASYLUM??

You said he worked extra more than the 20 hours/Week as against the rules on his vignette, was he caught? Did anything happen?

Without getting a birds direction, it will be a futile exercise shooting stones in the air..

What else could be the real problem? He's trying to explore a cheaper route with me bn the scarificial lamp because I'm a woman and preg.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kermiebby: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello guys please I need your help.
I’m trying to apply for masters in nursing or physiotherapy, however, both courses require work experience in a healthcare setting. I’ve been applying to different healthcare centers but I have not gotten a positive response.
The good news is that a family friend who has a hospital wants to help me with a letter of recommendation. I don’t know if it’s safe to fake my work experience. I don’t know if they will eventually find out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by talantolo: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=talantolo post=108325694][/quote]

What else could be the real problem? He's trying to explore a cheaper route with me bn the scarificial lamp because I'm a woman and preg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello everyone.
I want to print my bank statement tomorrow, Dec 9, 2021. I am printing from Nov 9 - Dec 8.
Please is this 29 days or 30 days. I hope am safe or it must be 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
STENON:

But heard airlines are still not carrying new students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

Teesside mapami naw
Hi
Good evening
Have you applied for and gotten your visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.