Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261033 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
I applied 2nd December, received nsf mail 7th December but they didn't ask for additional documents.
Sent paid mail today and they said its being considered and awaiting decision.
ChisZom:

Did you receive NSF mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by epurepu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Comrades, if the review on December don’t favour traveling Nigerian students, then we have no option than to enter countries that are not on the red list, stay 10 or 11days there, then come into UK.

£2,200 is so much money.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benquip: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
UK authorities have pledged to review their decision of putting Nigeria on red list by 20th December, 2021. So let us be hopeful
@woye
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adunnishugar(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
temmyti:
Please have you gotten CAS from Aston?

Yes just got it today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mikool101:

I want to print my bank statement tomorrow, Dec 9, 2021. I am printing from Nov 9 - Dec 8.
Please is this 29 days or 30 days. I hope am safe or it must be 28 days.

Use this to calculate date range

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html?d1=25&m1=2&y1=2014&d2=&m2=&y2=&ti=on&
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benquip: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:
Good evening house,

My hubby is curently in the UK as a student and I'm also in the UK as his dependent his student visa is going to expire in March, 2021. Now he wants me to apply for asylum in scotland. I don't know on what storyline, i just need an advice if it's a safe route to consider or i should just shut his idea. Please I'm in dire need of urgent advice
On what basis do you wanna use to apply for asylum.
First of all you're a dependent of husband in the UK and your life isn't threatened except your life is threatened by your husband which will lead to the govt putting restrictions on him visiting you.
Why don't you allow your husband student visa to expire and you both hustle to get a job and a work permit than making life difficult for you.
My 2 cents.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Anymarkbell: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Benquip:

On what basis do you wanna use to apply for asylum.
First of all you're a dependent of husband in the UK and your life isn't threatened except your life is threatened by your husband which will lead to the govt putting restrictions on him visiting you.
Why don't you allow your husband student visa to expire and you both hustle to get a job and a work permit than making life difficult for you.
My 2 cents.

Its risky something to try
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by humblemoi: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
talantolo:

What else could be the real problem? He's trying to explore a cheaper route with me bn the scarificial lamp because I'm a woman and preg.

- A problem already is that the story is not straight and I don't mean from you but I mean you are unsure of the story to paint.
- Your applicant and that of your husband will be revisited and if no threat to life was mentioned that will become a problem.
- Your husband & your records will be checked with HMRC which will probably even expose what you have been up to since you came into the country.
- Finally, don't cause problems for yourselves and for people coming behind, because the moment you throw in that application, just imagine someone casting a torchlight on your lives.

- worst worst worst case, just switch to student visa and vice versa till you get to 10 years. Or better still go through the post study route and pray to the Heavens save you!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temmyti: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
How long did it take? And was your POF up to 28 days?
Adunnishugar:

Yes just got it today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
No they don't. Even if you were able to see a school that can sponsor tier4 visa for part time studies you won't be able to work. It's totally useless. Look for full time studies
Feliwalt12:
Good day everyone, please I applied for a school in Birmingham for 2022 September. I saw the course and loved it, I have already submitted my application waiting for response, I just realized it's a part-time Course that will run for a couple of months. I have been following the trend and I haven't heard of anyone applying for a part-time Course. What do you advise I do, I'm also waiting for a response from Bristol but is a full time course. Does UK give international students part-time Courses?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
What is the side effect of receiving a NON-STRAIGHTFORWARD mail from UK DMC to provide Employment history and studies from 2005

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Get him to write you a reference letter. It would suffice. That's what I did. But these are competitive courses. You would have to prefer extensively for the interview since you don't have .work experience. YouTube is your best bet. Good luck �
Kermiebby:
Hello guys please I need your help.
I’m trying to apply for masters in nursing or physiotherapy, however, both courses require work experience in a healthcare setting. I’ve been applying to different healthcare centers but I have not gotten a positive response.
The good news is that a family friend who has a hospital wants to help me with a letter of recommendation. I don’t know if it’s safe to fake my work experience. I don’t know if they will eventually find out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thank you,
Please did you receive nsf mail?

ChisZom:

Biometrics appointment 22nd Nov
Priority service
Visa was picked up 7th Dec

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Got a friend who is a medical doctor at a teaching hospital to write one for me. How ever I have personal experiences as I was my mom's care giver whenever she's sick and on admission at the teaching hospital. Also at the hospital I would always volunteer to help the nurses because they are always over worked and thet always let me.
Kermiebby:

Hello. Please how where you able to get your work experience for pre registration course?
I’m finding it really hard to get mine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Best thiing to do is start counting a day after the POF amount was completed and count 28 days from that day.

Mikool101:

Na beg I dey beg. Make una ansa me oo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
What can one do when you mistakenly send 25 days statement instead of 28?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
humblemoi:

- A problem already is that the story is not straight and I don't mean from you but I mean you are unsure of the story to paint.
- Your applicant and that of your husband will be revisited and if no threat to life was mentioned that will become a problem.
- Your husband & your records will be checked with HMRC which will probably even expose what you have been up to since you came into the country.
- Finally, don't cause problems for yourselves and for people coming behind, because the moment you throw in that application, just imagine someone casting a torchlight on your lives.

- worst worst worst case, just switch to student visa and vice versa till you get to 10 years. Or better still go through the post study route and pray to the Heavens save you!

Another option is to leave for another European country with free or cheap tuition.
It's no secret that UK international fees is expensive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adunnishugar(f): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
temmyti:
How long did it take? And was your POF up to 28 days?

It took 2 weeks from the day I completely filled the CAS questionnaire
And no my POF was not up to 28 days as at when I submitted the questionnaire.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Have you done biometrics? If not pay 11k for assisted service and take the correct printed POF along with you.
Amazoner01:
What can one do when you mistakenly send 25 days statement instead of 28?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temmyti: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thank you
Adunnishugar:

It took 2 weeks from the day I completely filled the CAS questionnaire
And no my POF was not up to 28 days as at when I submitted the questionnaire.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
LuchiBianca:

Have you done biometrics? If not pay 11k for assisted service and take the correct printed POF along with you.
Yes not that the account isn’t even complete but the one sent was mistakenly uploaded. As it was both named statement of account. The correct one is also available. Biometrics was Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
hustla:

At LEAST 28 days ..

Can be more than 28 days smiley
Thanks Chief
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2Success: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good evening guys...

Abeg I need help with this question;

I am filling the visa application and I am on the part of (documents) maintenance evidence.

As the applicant, my POF is enough for both my tuition and maintenance, It is over 28 days. But, I am being asked to ensure the financial evidence I have should be enough for me and my dependents. My spouse's account has the funds for the entire family but not up to 28 days yet.

Can I upload mine and also my spouse's own together with a consent letter despite that it is not up to 28 days yet?

Or only my own POF will be enough for my application and the other for the dependents application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think you should go back there and explain to them. They maybe to help re upload for a fee.
Amazoner01:

Yes not that the account isn’t even complete but the one sent was mistakenly uploaded. As it was both named statement of account. The correct one is also available. Biometrics was Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChisZom: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alexander13:
I applied 2nd December, received nsf mail 7th December but they didn't ask for additional documents.
Sent paid mail today and they said its being considered and awaiting decision.

Was yours priority?
I don't think they request for documents for all nsf applications. Its probably cus of the study gap from when you graduated to now.
Have you also tried tracking your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
To be able to bring your family as dependent you will have to apply for a masters study. To apply for a masters degree you would need your degree certificate and transcript . I suggest you go apply for it and look towards September 2022 intake .
Some schools would wave ielts, some wouldn't. To increase your chances apply to as many school as possible.

Glow2Dstars:
Anyone, please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.